It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrified hospital employee leaks DEI training pushing 3-year-olds identifying as transgender

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Liberal MD's and medical institutions are also saying that gender reveal parties should be socially cancelled. They say many babies know at birth their true "identity gender" www.foxnews.com...

These MD's and medical institutions are insisting that even under 3's are capable of knowing their "true gender" identity.

Sadly, I recall cross gender play clearly at around age 5. I am firmly a vulva bearing person, who identifies as a woman (even though liberals say one can not define what a woman is, it is indefinable), so I guess I am according to liberals the currently undefinable gender. I have biological adult children and grandchildren and a marriage that has seen more life than most people in the world today.

Question: How many of you recall cross gender play at a very young age. The kind of play that MD's and medical institutions now take seriously and demand parents begin social transitioning?

link   
a reply to: zosimov

wow, the grammar argument, I expected more from you.

But star for making me laugh, "the tighter"

link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I'm not even the OP. And to confuse you further, I am a woman!!

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: OdinsPath
It's called covering your tracks...obviously you agree with this sick and twisted agenda

It's called finding out the truth for yourself.

No it's More like pushing a false narrative, like you always do.

link   
Just an FYI

Kaiser Permanente is a union healthcare organization

link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg

originally posted by: tjack

Of course they did. There's always a disclaimer.

Also from the source:

Medical professionals have been promoting what some may consider fringe ideas about gender ideology. For example, Diane Ehrensaft, a director of a gender clinic at UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital, claimed kids can identify as trans "Tootsie Roll Pops," "Gender Smoothies" and "Gender Minotaurs."

My eyes literally can't roll far enough back into my head to wordlessly express my true feelings about this. It's nonsense. Entertaining AF though...

So much nonsense and crap for one purpose only! To later convince kids they're ready for 'transition'.

Find the video or the employee training material so we can all view it to see where the brainwashing comes in.

What happened?! Have you now shifted the goalposts again?! How unusual of you...

You said earlier, Kaiser Permanente released a statement to Fox News Digital clarifying that the training did not endorse the use of medical interventions among children in the age group.

But nobody claimed they endorsed medical interventions in this age group. One strawman argument refuted easily.

Now you claim story isn't true? If you have any evidence then provide it. You're making desperate attempts I am afraid.

We are not refuting the claim of not doing medical interventions, you claimed they are brainwashing 3 year olds, prove it.

That's a reality, not a claim.
When 3 year olds are told they're in the wrong body that's brainwashing. The entire trans ideology is based in indoctrination and brainwashing.

The other statement you made is a strawman and has been refuted.

Your opinion is not proof, show me evidence from that hospital's employee training video or program how they brainwash 3 year olds.

That's the evidence, not my opinion. And definitely not a story that I have come up with.
3 year olds don't know anything about sexuality and sexual orientation or being trans. They need to be brainwashed to believe they are.

I don't want your opinion on this, find the video or article showing how this hospital's employees are trained to brainwash 3 years olds and if you can't be honest and admit it.

As part of the hospital system's DEI training, medical employees were expected to watch a video with children explaining they knew they were transgender at age 3 and 4.

Nobody said anything about the employees brainwashing the kids. That's another strawman. I think you're very confused.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

Did I reply to the wrong person, my apologies, but that should not evoke your 'confused' nonsense.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ilikesecrets

It's called covering your tracks...obviously you agree with this sick and twisted agenda

I am still trying to find out the truth here, where is the evidence OP? Pushing a narrative without proof is called _______. What?

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

Did I reply to the wrong person, my apologies, but that should not evoke your 'confused' nonsense.

You're still confused on what the story is and making desperate attempts for once more to support the trans ideology.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Also from the source:

Medical professionals have been promoting what some may consider fringe ideas about gender ideology. For example, Diane Ehrensaft, a director of a gender clinic at UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital, claimed kids can identify as trans "Tootsie Roll Pops," "Gender Smoothies" and "Gender Minotaurs."

My eyes literally can't roll far enough back into my head to wordlessly express my true feelings about this. It's nonsense. Entertaining AF though...

So much nonsense and crap for one purpose only! To later convince kids they're ready for 'transition'.

Find the video or the employee training material so we can all view it to see where the brainwashing comes in.

What happened?! Have you now shifted the goalposts again?! How unusual of you...

You said earlier, Kaiser Permanente released a statement to Fox News Digital clarifying that the training did not endorse the use of medical interventions among children in the age group.

But nobody claimed they endorsed medical interventions in this age group. One strawman argument refuted easily.

Now you claim story isn't true? If you have any evidence then provide it. You're making desperate attempts I am afraid.

We are not refuting the claim of not doing medical interventions, you claimed they are brainwashing 3 year olds, prove it.

When 3 year olds are told they're in the wrong body that's brainwashing. The entire trans ideology is based in indoctrination and brainwashing.

Your opinion is not proof, show me evidence from that hospital's employee training video or program how they brainwash 3 year olds.

That's the evidence, not my opinion. And definitely not a story that I have come up with.
3 year olds don't know anything about sexuality and sexual orientation or being trans. They need to be brainwashed to believe they are.

I don't want your opinion on this, find the video or article showing how this hospital's employees are trained to brainwash 3 years olds and if you can't be honest and admit it.

As part of the hospital system's DEI training, medical employees were expected to watch a video with children explaining they knew they were transgender at age 3 and 4.

Nobody said anything about the employees brainwashing the kids. That's another strawman. I think you're very confused.

If children are explaining how they feel why do you jump to the conclusion the hospital is in any way to blame? Where is the video or training program so we can judge for ourselves?

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I am still trying to find out the truth here, where is the evidence OP? Pushing a narrative without proof is called _______. What?

It's only you and a few other gender ideologues and trans activists who don't see where the 'evidence' is it who pretend to have doubts...

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: zosimov

wow, the grammar argument, I expected more from you.

But star for making me laugh, "the tighter"

In all truth Terpene, how would you know how to spell the word looser when you are not a loser?

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 4-9-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Also from the source:

If children are explaining how they feel why do you jump to the conclusion the hospital is in any way to blame? Where is the video or training program so we can judge for ourselves?

Children at the age of 3 don't know anything about sexuality or sexual orientation or being 'trans'. The trans nonsense are in the minds of these kids because of deluded adults who need to indoctrinate them first or even brainwash them.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   

It's only you and a few other gender ideologues and trans activists who don't see where the 'evidence' is it who pretend to have doubts...

I am not a trans activist, I am seeking the truth and not anti-trans activists biased opinions and fear mongering.

Find the employee training program materials and let's go through it with a fine tooth comb then we can have an intelligent discussion about this and determine if this 'horrified' employee was just someone with a fear-based bias who jumped to a conclusion. Where are all the other employees backing up her claims?

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

certainly not denying that things are moving in a direction.
but that this movement is a nefarious agenda to destroy the world is where those not joining the hate train differ.

This fear is just a projection of the dichotomous mind seeing their world crumble in the face of inclusive ideas.
Those Ideas that unite opposites are unfathomable and dangerous to their world view.

But the world really doesn't care one way or the other, we'll just move on.

Actually, I think most just like to give second opinions, and ATS deserves a second opinion.

It's a big procedure, getting a second opinion is never wrong

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Where are all the other employees backing up her claims?

They are probably all in on it and are happily supporting it.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   

a reply to: AlienBorg

More sensationalism from you.

From your source:

Kaiser Permanente released a statement to Fox News Digital clarifying that the training did not endorse the use of medical interventions among children in the age group.
They are still busy wasting time/effort on this crap instead of seeking some universal cancer cure.
Priorities ? Also 3-4 year olds ?

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

More sensationalism from you.

From your source:

Kaiser Permanente released a statement to Fox News Digital clarifying that the training did not endorse the use of medical interventions among children in the age group.
They are still busy wasting time/effort on this crap instead of seeking some universal cancer cure.
Priorities ? Also 3-4 year olds ?

I always think that too, so many other priority issues humanity needs to focus on, but here we are.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   

this statement is true and applies to ATS, a small internet echo chamber...

It tells you everything you need to know about reality
we're actually doing you a favor...

edit on 4-9-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join