It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrified hospital employee leaks DEI training pushing 3-year-olds identifying as transgender

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: OdinsPath
a reply to: quintessentone
It's called covering your tracks...obviously you agree with this sick and twisted agenda

It's called finding out the truth for yourself.

If you have any evidence the story isn't correct then provide it. Otherwise stop the apologies on behalf of the trans activists and gender ideologues.

I did, the statement from the hospital, now you prove the brainwashing claim.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

transphobe now sits up there with calling anyone who mentions the rotherham and other grooming gangs islamophobes.. it simply has no weight and is easy to dismiss as a lazy defence of child grooming..

there are now far too many scandals to make the word transphobe have any meaning..

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienBorg

Once again, Marxists refuse to stop grooming and indoctrinating children.

Leave the children alone!

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

So you guys are saying this type of stuff isn’t happening?
That’s it’s all fake?

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

That’s it’s all fake?

The brainwashing has yet to be proven by the OP from this hospital. So until that is proven it's sensationalism as per usual.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjack

Of course they did. There's always a disclaimer.

Also from the source:

Medical professionals have been promoting what some may consider fringe ideas about gender ideology. For example, Diane Ehrensaft, a director of a gender clinic at UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital, claimed kids can identify as trans "Tootsie Roll Pops," "Gender Smoothies" and "Gender Minotaurs."

My eyes literally can't roll far enough back into my head to wordlessly express my true feelings about this. It's nonsense. Entertaining AF though...

So much nonsense and crap for one purpose only! To later convince kids they're ready for 'transition'.

Find the video or the employee training material so we can all view it to see where the brainwashing comes in.

What happened?! Have you now shifted the goalposts again?! How unusual of you...

You said earlier, Kaiser Permanente released a statement to Fox News Digital clarifying that the training did not endorse the use of medical interventions among children in the age group.

But nobody claimed they endorsed medical interventions in this age group. One strawman argument refuted easily.

Now you claim story isn't true? If you have any evidence then provide it. You're making desperate attempts I am afraid.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Just to keep the real agenda in the forefront while the apologists dive in to defend their pro-grooming stance.

Report: Half of Transgender Inmates In Wisconsin Have Been Convicted Of A Sex Crime; Spend Time In Women’s Prisons

stay away from the kids. Literally, just stay away.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

link   

Also from the source:

Medical professionals have been promoting what some may consider fringe ideas about gender ideology. For example, Diane Ehrensaft, a director of a gender clinic at UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital, claimed kids can identify as trans "Tootsie Roll Pops," "Gender Smoothies" and "Gender Minotaurs."

My eyes literally can't roll far enough back into my head to wordlessly express my true feelings about this. It's nonsense. Entertaining AF though...

So much nonsense and crap for one purpose only! To later convince kids they're ready for 'transition'.

Find the video or the employee training material so we can all view it to see where the brainwashing comes in.

What happened?! Have you now shifted the goalposts again?! How unusual of you...

You said earlier, Kaiser Permanente released a statement to Fox News Digital clarifying that the training did not endorse the use of medical interventions among children in the age group.

But nobody claimed they endorsed medical interventions in this age group. One strawman argument refuted easily.

Now you claim story isn't true? If you have any evidence then provide it. You're making desperate attempts I am afraid.

We are not refuting the claim of not doing medical interventions, you claimed they are brainwashing 3 year olds, prove it.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   

That’s it’s all fake?

They aren't interested in anything but destruction. BAMN. Don't try and have honest discourse. They simply aren't interested in anything but the cause.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   

That’s it’s all fake?

The brainwashing has yet to be proven by the OP from this hospital. So until that is proven it's sensationalism as per usual.

Well ok, usually where there is smoke, there is fire.

Don’t see how you can possibly defend any of it.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: AlienBorg

Only loosers have to declare the looser in a debate.

It's actually admitting defeat, by deflection...

Is a "looser" the opposite of a "tighter"? Is this some sort of new tranny term? Sounds kinda gross.
This rational mind wants to know.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Also from the source:

We are not refuting the claim of not doing medical interventions, you claimed they are brainwashing 3 year olds, prove it.

That's a reality, not a claim.
When 3 year olds are told they're in the wrong body that's brainwashing. The entire trans ideology is based in indoctrination and brainwashing.

The other statement you made is a strawman and has been refuted.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   

That’s it’s all fake?

Well ok, usually where there is smoke, there is fire.

Don’t see how you can possibly defend any of it.

I am asking for proof of the claim made is all I have done so far.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Also from the source:

When 3 year olds are told they're in the wrong body that's brainwashing. The entire trans ideology is based in indoctrination and brainwashing.

Your opinion is not proof, show me evidence from that hospital's employee training video or program how they brainwash 3 year olds.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Also from the source:

Your opinion is not proof, show me evidence from that hospital's employee training video or program how they brainwash 3 year olds.

That's the evidence, not my opinion. And definitely not a story that I have come up with.
3 year olds don't know anything about sexuality and sexual orientation or being trans. They need to be brainwashed to believe they are.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Also from the source:

That's the evidence, not my opinion. And definitely not a story that I have come up with.
3 year olds don't know anything about sexuality and sexual orientation or being trans. They need to be brainwashed to believe they are.

I don't want your opinion on this, find the video or article showing how this hospital's employees are trained to brainwash 3 years olds and if you can't be honest and admit it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join