It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

all supposed mytholigical creatures exist, including vampires

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   
saviour messiah, your back, so soon
Ok, I will buy your book, sheesh

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: nid6452

Indeed. That is why I asked of the mark my friend.

This is much knowledge that has been either barriered or lost on the relationship of our kind and the Ordos Templars. Too much to write in one book let alone a post. However, in summation the Templars were sent by the Church very long ago the eradicate our kind, yet when they came to us they learned many truths and refused. This is not written in any history book outside of manuscripts within the vault at the Vatican, which is guarded by the Iscariot.

The mark you received was because of this, it is one of the things we would only know. It is symbol 'Angels,' 'Demons,' and 'Gods' recognize and it is a double edged sword. Tread lightly, but know your uncle believed either you were the one bring the truth, or at least would carry the burden he himself held.

Ever wonder why nature itself seems to react to your presence, as if you could speak to the bird in the tree and it understood you?

Tread lightly my friend, but be not afraid.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: nid6452
im purposely making it uneasy to follow

originally posted by: putnam6

proof also risks the safety of me and my family members, really trying to not be assassinated
a reply to: Duggz

one request quote the poster's comment you are answering, it makes the thread so much easier to follow

Yea that makes complete sense... trying to explain the most compelling discovery ever and making it extra difficult to follow and getting pissy with the doubters.

So I've been trying to follow along you mention O blood as being able to turn, are you suggesting Vampires drink synthetic blood and only those with O Blood can be turned into a Vampire, you weren't very specific

So how do those with O blood get turned?

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   
O blood is of alien origin, this helps remember past lives

proof also risks the safety of me and my family members, really trying to not be assassinated

one request quote the poster's comment you are answering, it makes the thread so much easier to follow

Yea that makes complete sense... trying to explain the most compelling discovery ever and making it extra difficult to follow and getting pissy with the doubters.

So I've been trying to follow along you mention O blood as being able to turn, are you suggesting Vampires drink synthetic blood and only those with O Blood can be turned into a Vampire, you weren't very specific

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   
thank you, exactly what i was looking for

originally posted by: Mikemp44

Indeed. That is why I asked of the mark my friend.

This is much knowledge that has been either barriered or lost on the relationship of our kind and the Ordos Templars. Too much to write in one book let alone a post. However, in summation the Templars were sent by the Church very long ago the eradicate our kind, yet when they came to us they learned many truths and refused. This is not written in any history book outside of manuscripts within the vault at the Vatican, which is guarded by the Iscariot.

The mark you received was because of this, it is one of the things we would only know. It is symbol 'Angels,' 'Demons,' and 'Gods' recognize and it is a double edged sword. Tread lightly, but know your uncle believed either you were the one bring the truth, or at least would carry the burden he himself held.

Ever wonder why nature itself seems to react to your presence, as if you could speak to the bird in the tree and it understood you?

Tread lightly my friend, but be not afraid.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Interesting account. How long did the semi truck stay there for?

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   

So we have aliens and vampires or are they alien vampires? So everyone with O or O- has alien blood in them or they are completely 100% aliens? so 42% of Americans have alien blood is there any significance between positive and negative types?

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Interesting account. How long did the semi truck stay there for?

Anywhere from 1 to 5 minutes. Maybe even longer. I don't know whether to chalk it up as paranormal, because technically it all could have just been coincident occurrences happening in my mind with this truck. But man it was a lot of coincidence.

I had another interesting one that was kind of similar except I didnt try to chase it down and now its forever shrowded in mystery. Although I'm sure it would have found a way to render properly on this physical plane if I did try to get proof of it.

O blood just means you don't have an A or B antigen. whats the case that this would be alien blood?
edit on 29-7-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Did you witness it drive off?

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Just quoting to follow this thread. I’m also blood type O. Have met some girls in clubs that seem to be into vampire stuff and they gently bit me. Surprised me. Just trying to learn more especially if people are into something seem oddly attracted to me. I’ve also had a number of paranormal incidents. I have wondered if I might have caused some of them via unknown means.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I wish vampires were real. Id become one right now if they were. The earliest sex dream I can remember was about 3 sexy girl vampires biting me all over my body. I was 12. It was a great dream.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   

patience, without patience youll never know
if i didnt have children i wouldve given evidence a long time ago
ill say this
you all already know yet refuse to see
its all already in front of your eyes, youtube, netflix, prime, do you think people really write that stuff? no
fiction is always based on even a little bit of fact
a reply to: boredhere74

Have you ever seen the tv show Warehouse 13? The concept was about artifacts with supernatural powers that have been stored in warehouses throughout history. If the vatican has artifacts anything like that we are in for interesting times indeed. Just sayin.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Lol funny how in one post one can say nothing exists and then in another say except ghost and demons.

Right.

I do believe there is an issue of some non human intelligence that interacts with our world and especially interested in our Military and their capabilities. That worries me a bit. Or maybe it’s just that it’s the military who has such radars and capabilities to track these things. Idk but the credibility of many witnesses and whistleblowers in the field of UFOs is not matched in any other hard to believe category. Not to mention the amount of evidence compiled year after year.

It’s shocks me how I acknowledged the UFO issue really is. How does the credibility and integrity of the witnesses and everything else get treated as the same as some rando who for a hobbie goes and investigates ghosts and demons amd cryptids?

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I did not believe my recent experience with girls who are into vampires were really vampires but one girl had convinced herself in my opinion that she needed to suck energy out of others. She was the one that bit me a few times. I don’t like getting bit on my face and I get a bit nervous if someone is biting my neck a bit too much. She didn’t draw any blood so just surprising to me. Not painful. It’s not the first time I’ve met a girl in a club that was into vampire stuff and bit me by surprise.

Of course that is boring stuff compared to seeing a female ghost dressed in 1800’s outfit and wondering wtf? Then I read a week later in local newspaper that the downtown was haunted by a female ghost and I had recently visited and the newspaper story matched what I saw for a tiny fraction of a second. I was wondering if she had been a dream fragment left over image in my head after waking up. Why in the world would I be dreaming about that I had no idea. Plus I was startled when I saw a ghost standing beside me. Only saw her one time but you would think she would haunt downtown, not follow me home since I was a few miles away.

I have my doubts that many mythical creatures exist. However I also know there are many things that exist that I know nothing about. I don’t even understand why things sometimes happen around me.
edit on 29/7/23 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Interesting story, but needs more depth and detail to flesh out the painting of the picture. If you're going to type out a story to captivate people and get them wondering, take notes of all the fake stories put online of supernatural or mysterious things to make people believe you more.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I really don't know what to ask without feeling foolish for inquiring about a subject of such complexity. It's really your word against everything!

Am I supposed to act like it's true and ask questions as if your telling the truth, or is this like religious faith where you just gotta feel it??

Help me out. You say we can't handle it mentally so you're divulging it in pieces. What do we have so far? An interesting take on vampirism?

I do have one relative question: What are your plans AFTER you release the evidence? Are you going to go on the run or are you hoping the reveal will safeguard you and yours? And, if that the case, why wait or disperse it in pieces??

Thx.

edit on 7/29/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   

bold? surely you must know they keep things hidden not only for safety of the creatures and beings, but to control the masses, no need for proof of that
my family is awaiting for certification that his hair landed on the moon, im wondering if they are planning to clone, there was a man at his funeral that looked extremely identical that no one knew and he didnt speak to anyone
a reply to: ITSALIVE

Your reply tells me this is bull#. Mods why isn’t this thread moved to the lol already?

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   

edit on 29-7-2023 by ITSALIVE because: Double post

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikemp44

Hey guys, great thread (too short though), I believe you 100% nid6452....quick question mikemp44: do you know if having webbed toes means anything? Serious question....thx

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
There are no Vampires no one is immortal there no easter bunny aliens It's all made up stories .
No Bigfoot no Nessy .

I suppose it’s not a schooner either, it’s a sail boat.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join