It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

all supposed mytholigical creatures exist, including vampires

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
my uncle has recently passed on, he was a priest who shared with me videos, books, and pictures of things the public doesnt know about
since the church/vatican took all his belongings money and family heirlooms ive decided to leak what hes shared
1. because of him i was approached by a member of the vampyre council to be sired in when i was 18, i told them i wasnt ready yet, i know they will read this post, im ready now, they know who i am

2. we only think of rome as catholic, yet it has a much more rich history, before they burned down the library of alexandria, they kept some of the relics and readings
these things include the truth about our past

3. they have beings imprisoned in the vault that teach them how to rule the world, its time they be let free

4. not all demons are evil, 2 of them are very dear to me, as are a few angels

5. they tried to eradicate magick, the king arthur stoey is true, as is excalibur

hes shared so many experiencea with me because he knew that i wanted to know more, everything i could about what is hidden to supposedly keep humanity safe

everything that is hidden must come to light, God is light after all isnt He?....and not just that God
...all the Gods are real, mass belief keeps them in existence, of course they are vampiric, they feed off our prayers, i purposely didnt do this anonymously because its time the world knows, we are in chaos....chaos will only be stopped with the truth

please hold the crude comments, my uncle gave his life for this and if you dont believe me....they sent locks of his hair to the moon, now why would they do that
im currently seeking the paperwork so you have proof

ill answer any questions you have....but this post is specifically for the council....its time my friends, ill help you now

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: nid6452

Well I am interested to see where this goes.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Whos blood do those "vampires" drink, and how old do they get.. and what do they think about crosses, sunlight and garlic ?

You claim Excalibur is real, do you know where it resides ?

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
excalibur resides in the vatican vault

garlic and crosses are myths
they use synthetic blood, only O type can be turned
theyre not immortal they die just as humans, but do live forever in their bloodline, the difference is they remember their past lives just as elephants do
a reply to: Spacespider

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   
demons however are immortal and live among us as humans
a reply to: Spacespider

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Bold claims. Looking forward to supportive evidence.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
bold? surely you must know they keep things hidden not only for safety of the creatures and beings, but to control the masses, no need for proof of that
my family is awaiting for certification that his hair landed on the moon, im wondering if they are planning to clone, there was a man at his funeral that looked extremely identical that no one knew and he didnt speak to anyone
a reply to: ITSALIVE

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

all supposed mytholigical creatures exist

With all due respect, do you realize the sheer silliness of that claim?
You're saying all of these creatures, from A to Z. All the mythological creatures from folklore through the ages. All countries, cultures, religions? All legends from all lands?

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
WOW ... dig the story there Van Helsing Jr. but just a smidgen teenie tiny itsy bitsy bit of evidence would be nice too.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
yea i do
some of which are extinct
some of which are extraterrestrial
interdimenaional
or locked up in the vatican
open your mind and quit being so closed
explain the gargoyle statues on most churches then
a reply to: ColeYounger

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   
evidence shall come in due time, for my safety purposes all i can say for now is the church itself hides all of this because they possess most of the magical relics and beings that are the last of their kind a reply to: putnam6

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I do not doubt you are being 100 % truthful as to what you know! Im awake and have been since a certain September day thats neither here nor there.
Ive always known. Im a worrier for light and always will be ...thanks for sharing. would love to know more . Maybey how can an individual that is interested help bring this to light in anyway ...stay blessed Jt

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
with closed mindedness even if the evidence is right in front of you, you would refuse to believe, hence why i said hold the crude comments, if you dont believe in the unexplainable
there is more out there than what you see or hear

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
i will bring things to light slowly as my uncle did with me, because all at once the human mind cant handle it
a reply to: paradiselost333

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   

awesome stories.
cant wait to read more.

my dads uncle was a ta0ist shaman.
dude fought dem0ns as well.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

open your mind and quit being so closed

So by your reasoning, if I'm skeptical as to the existence of The Manticore, I'm closed-minded?
The Manticore is a creature with a a human head, a lion's body, and a tail of poisonous spines
(I picked that creature at random, among dozens)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
You know those old pictures that look exactly like actor's and famous people living today ? Old pics from like the 1800 looks exactly like afew famous Americans today...(daemons maybey)?

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I am O type, how can I be turned ?

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Profound claims require profound proof. Probably should have started with the proof, not sure why posts like this are so tolerated here.

I dip in and out of this site for idle scientific compulsions, and get repulsed at the schizophrenic attention seekers time and time again. Not saying out of hand OP is full of it, but we definitely can't tell.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   
proof also risks the safety of me and my family members, really trying to not be assassinated
a reply to: Duggz

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join