It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

all supposed mytholigical creatures exist, including vampires

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   
You say you're worried about your safety, then say that it will be read anyway. Doesn't make alot of sense to me. So lets see SOME evidence? So far it's just a believe my story it's true trust me.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Adrenochrome lovers are the modern day vampires.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: nid6452

You say that not all demons are evil, what good works have they done? Also what are the names of your Buddy demons

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   

..they sent locks of his hair to the moon,

I can vouch for this. I saw the hairs myself when I was sent to the moon to repair the giant lasers we have hidden inside.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Aliens, you say some are locked up, why?

Why do they abduct certain humans?

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Why do they abduct certain humans?

Whoever has the mind that is able to be infiltrated

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Now this is an interesting read

ATS used to be filled with OP's like this .

garlic and crosses are myths they use synthetic blood, only O type can be turned theyre not immortal they die just as humans, but do live forever in their bloodline, the difference is they remember their past lives just as elephants do

I like your take on Vampires it's different ill give you that
edit on 29-7-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   
There are no Vampires no one is immortal there no easter bunny aliens It's all made up stories .
No Bigfoot no Nessy .

There were Aliens at one time but they left long long ago and said :Thank you for all the fish:

No UFO's no Atlantis , Werewolves and such .

It's Us we have been left alone by the ones that created us The H blocks and such they left , That's the reason everyone looks at the sky for a God to return . We are on our own but do watch out for bears they will eat you .

edit on 29-7-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

I experienced an alien abduction in the mid 70s, and they are real!

edit on 29-7-2023 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Did you grab a card key or have an implant ?

Sorry the mind makes up dreams and man last night I was looking for Anemone Oil to power a car to escape something found corals growing in the woods And a couple of Sea horses in buckets .

If you do not have physical evidence It only happened in your mind .

I have spent years on research and expeditions and the only thing that strikes true is ghosts/demon things .

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I was abducted with my friend/neighbor, and our families were frantically looking for us for hours. I don’t care if you believe it. I didn’t get a card, but I’m pretty sure I fought.

I did get some PTSD from it that I still have to this day!

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: nid6452
evidence shall come in due time, for my safety purposes all i can say for now is the church itself hides all of this because they possess most of the magical relics and beings that are the last of their kind a reply to: putnam6

So who rounded up all these beings, and do we have a complete roster, because I can think of tons of mythical beings as well as magical relics

Were all these transported to the Vatican?

So many questions so few answers and zero evidence or even a link... I got an open mind

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

I have spent years on research and expeditions and the only thing that strikes true is ghosts/demon things .

I think aliens are demons

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Would explain why some are locked up at the Vatican.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   

a reply to: cooperton

Would explain why some are locked up at the Vatican.

In order to be locked up In the Vatican they would have to be slaves to a christian God , What about the Muslim Vampires How about those Hindu vampires , It's all bull crap .

It boils my skin when a priest does an exorcism like every demon believes in that god or even has a god , They don't believe Made up Gods .

Here's what you need to do raise up above the Earth and look down look at it as a whole and you will understand why everyone believes what they do they were taught by their surroundings Fairytales and all , Frankenstein was a great one .

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   
In this universe and others it all exists. Everything. a reply to: nid6452

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I was abducted with my friend/neighbor, and our families were frantically looking for us for hours.

Do you mind explaining? I've been pondering that alien encounters may partially be your brain tuning into other dimensions, which is how the aliens often remain elusive.

It boils my skin when a priest does an exorcism like every demon believes in that god or even has a god , They don't believe Made up Gods .

Most or maybe all of the demons are the spirits of the fallen angels (Revelation 12). The fallen angels in Judeo-Christian history being banished to the abyss matches identically with the Greek history of the Titans being banished to Tartarus (the underworld). I guess their disembodied spirits can possess people who deviate from Christ's archetype.

Christ's dialog with these spirits shows they are real. They acknowledge Christ has authority over them. If you ever come in contact with a sentient spirit, simply ask if it knows Christ, that will show you all you need to know whether it is friend or foe.
edit on 29-7-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

I was abducted with my friend/neighbor, and our families were frantically looking for us for hours.

Do you mind explaining? I've been pondering that alien encounters may partially be your brain tuning into other dimensions, which is how the aliens often remain elusive.

I've had a NDE let me tell you they are so real but not provable , I was sleeping on a couch and woke up to a couple of tall blond women dressed in white a barley opened my eyes and the one closet to me noticed i was waking and she put her hand an my face and I instantly went back to sleep , I woke soon after and raised up but all of a sudden I frozen in a upright position , I was instantly transported to a very black dark cavern all of a sudden I was myself like I walk on earth but I was in pitch black ,

I realized im somewhere else and shouted oh frick I better not be dead I paced backed and forth saying I was not ready and said out loud , You will have a problem I'm not going without a fight and at that time I heard No you are not dead look , I said look at what It replied just look , I seen a purplish opening in the pitch black and still couldn't see what I was supposed to , I shouted I don't see anything it said look closer all of a sudden I saw a city from above I said what is this "Just look closer" and then bam I was back in my body in a upright position .

Now I could consider that abduction but it was not . So very real more than a dream .

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

Most or maybe all of the demons are the spirits of the fallen angels (Revelation 12). The fallen angels in Judeo-Christian history being banished to the abyss matches identically with the Greek history of the Titans being banished to Tartarus (the underworld). I guess their disembodied spirits can possess people who deviate from Christ's archetype.

Christ's dialog with these spirits shows they are real. They acknowledge Christ has authority over them. If you ever come in contact with a sentient spirit, simply ask if it knows Christ, that will show you all you need to know whether it is friend or foe.

You are still on the christian thing not everyone is Christian you are only hurting yourself not considering everything and being open minded (No offence Intended

Demons are demons that don't need religion or are controlled by religion most have never be born .

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   
they find you and assess you from a distance to decide
a reply to: Spacespider

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join