It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

all supposed mytholigical creatures exist, including vampires

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   
again, my uncle died foe this, it isnt just an outlook
a reply to: paradiselost333

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   
on that note, ive given the council how to contact me, im done with this thread, even with the truth in plain sight people still reply negatively, humanity isnt ready but i am
goodbye
a reply to: paradiselost333

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: nid6452

That IS interesting and the Ordos Templar hid and knew much.

You are correct, shadow cannot exist without light, and light will always cast a shadow. The Yin-Yang is one of the last remaining symbols that tells the truth of almost everything in one single image, yet most are unable to understand it at all.

One more question, and in return I will answer one if you choose to answer it. Do you have a mark on the index finger of your right hand? Just below your second knuckle?

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   
yes
a reply to: Mikemp44

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   
but it is a scar from a cut that didnt bleed which i woke up with at the age of 3

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   

That's because it wasn't a cut.

Now as I promised, I will answer a question in return if you so wish.

Also do not despair at those who refute you, many do not know why they do it in the first place.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

I believe now they can morph, hijack, delude, trick. My fear/hesitation tried to warn me, but I didn’t listen.

I experienced the tricks first hand. I was in my friend's house upstairs by myself at night and I had this encounter that started off as a subtle trumpet-sounding noise that eventually got louder. It was accompanied by a light coming through the window that was getting brighter as the sound got louder. I thought it might be angels or something so I gave it the litmus test and asked if it knew Christ in my head. Instantly the light and noise dimmed but didn't quite go away entirely. This was all I needed to know regarding this thing's intentions. After the light and noise dimmed I gained the confidence to go and confront this thing, so I quickly ran downstairs to go out the door, but literally the moment I had the thought to do this and start getting up, I hear a truck horn beep a few times and the light drives off and it's a frickin 18-wheeler truck.

Now this is quite wild because this is a dead-end quiet suburban neighborhood street at night and you're telling me there's an 18-wheeler that is randomly synchronizing with what feels like a sentient being communicating with me? This is what I was trying to say about Heisenberg's uncertainty principle earlier, it's like you can't quite catch it red-handed, because it has a way to materialize into earthly probability to elude defying physics / reality. In this case it was an 18-wheeler at the back of this dead-end neighborhood.

No I haven’t talked to many people I know about it. I did post it here though yikes!

Yeah this is stuff I rarely tell people in person, there's just no benefit to talk about it really unless someone else brings it up. It is good to share I think though on forums like this, just for other people who have experienced similar things.
edit on 29-7-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
its you
isnt it?

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: nid6452
and you cant have good without evil nor a black hole without a star

That's kind of wild. I'm currently formulating a theory that would connect black holes to stars as a resolution for the discrepancies exhibited with dark matter.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

I agree!

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   

its you
isnt it?

Do tell please! Why all this dancing around?

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   
email me, ive been searching all these years wondering why i couldnt remember that night
ita time my friend

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   
i cant, i was sworn to secrecy the next day
a reply to: KTemplar

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You are referring to Mikemp correct?

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I do not think so my friend, but perhaps yes? I know things do not happen by mere coincidence and your friends may have guided me here.

I am of a very old order mankind calls 'Druids,' but that is not an accurate representation of who and what we are. Some were made from the original source for direct purposes, and mine was clear and so very long ago.

I do hope that at least somewhat answers your question...

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   
yes, i found my druid bloodline when i met my real father

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   
my uncle knew this and kept it hidden from me until his death
he sent me a text the night before saying ita time to be sired

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   

proof also risks the safety of me and my family members, really trying to not be assassinated
a reply to: Duggz

one request quote the poster's comment you are answering, it makes the thread so much easier to follow

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   
im purposely making it uneasy to follow

originally posted by: putnam6

proof also risks the safety of me and my family members, really trying to not be assassinated
a reply to: Duggz

one request quote the poster's comment you are answering, it makes the thread so much easier to follow

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
i sont understand though, how did you know?

yes, i found my druid bloodline when i met my real father

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join