It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knew This Was Coming

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

The only thing that will stop it is to protect women's sports and create a new category for trans sports. My son had to submit a birth certificate to join his travel league, nothing stopping other kids from doing the same.
Of course, once woke doctors stop "assigning gender at birth," we'll have to look into a different method. Apparently blood samples work to determine gender as well.

Were you as upset about the high school girl who suffers long term injury from a boy smashing a volleyball in her face?

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Actually, a little digging shows his daughter is a teacher for the school.

Even more convenient.

Disagree with trans people all you want.

Disagree with them? I applaud them. This is supposed to be a free society. As far as I'm concerned, you are free to mimic either gender, just don't try to force others to buy into your delusion, and keep it away from our kids, and we'll get along just fine.

My point is that there is nothing to stop a parent from making these accusations for whatever reason and especially if their child loses a game, a match, a tournament and with more and more laws being enacted, such as yesterday a veto overturned in Ohio, which will allow subjecting a young child to genital inspections is awful.

You folks were warned this would get out of hand, but you were fine with it as long as it was just those crazy right-wingers being offended. Now they want to inspect young children's genitals (which IS awful) and you're upset, but you are okay with mutilating children with gender affirming drugs and surgeries.

And just like numerous other things around here, it's all great and wonderful this is happening to "those people", but as always when the thing you champion turns on you, ATS is just shocked,stunned and think it's just egregious.

Project much?
edit on 6/13/2023 by Klassified because: grammar

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Just think, this wouldn't even be a story if the media and public education didn't push the tranny agenda in schools.

This is what the alt-left wanted so don't go blaming everyone else.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: network dude

Pushing? One of the states that enacted a law like this has over 150,000 student athletes of which 10, a whole 10 are transgender. So a law like this has to be enacted? Talk about clown world. The likelihood that a non trans child will have to have their genitals inspected is a heck of a lot higher than the kid would actually be trans. But hey if you're OK with your daughter or granddaughter being subjected to it because she may be a great athlete and it makes her opponents parent mad. That's on you.

There should be 0, 10 is too much.

How would you feel if a middle-of-the-pack Olympian identified as mentally challenged to join the Special Olympics?

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I worry about what the polar opposite is? KKK make a big comeback? White Supremacy actually become a thing?

Nah, those are both leftist ideologies, but I can certainly see a huge push-back brewing. What form it takes remains to be seen. At the very least, a plethora of new laws to counter the attack on babies lives and the sexualizing of children at the local and state level is likely, as well as a hard push to tear down the neo-privileged classes the dems are intent on creating.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Hey again I have no issues with birth certificates. If there are laws that they cannot play. I don't have an issue with that. I do have issues that any parent can make a claim and harass any kid. Just because their own kid lost or they don't like how a child looks and then subject that kid to further inspection.

And for someone who said I'm projecting, I'll not stray off topic too much but yeah we've definitely seen posts that were very adamant about certain things, yet when those laws or consequences affected people they agreed with, there is all this shock and outrage. Even though some may have pointed it out previously that it was not good. But, since they didn't like the people it was happening to, it was all good then to them.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Pushing? One of the states that enacted a law like this has over 150,000 student athletes of which 10, a whole 10 are transgender. So a law like this has to be enacted? Talk about clown world. The likelihood that a non trans child will have to have their genitals inspected is a heck of a lot higher than the kid would actually be trans. But hey if you're OK with your daughter or granddaughter being subjected to it because she may be a great athlete and it makes her opponents parent mad. That's on you.

Only 10 out of over 150,000 are trans?
Why do those 10 deserve special treatment?
They don’t.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   

a reply to: Klassified

Disagree with trans people all you want. My point is that there is nothing to stop a parent from making these accusations for whatever reason and especially if their child loses a game, a match, a tournament and with more and more laws being enacted, such as yesterday a veto overturned in Ohio, which will allow subjecting a young child to genital inspections is awful.

And just like numerous other things around here, it's all great and wonderful this is happening to "those people", but as always when the thing you champion turns on you, ATS is just shocked,stunned and think it's just egregious.

Get real. Every student athlete is required to have a Physical. Biological Gender can be determined during the Physical. That way the Sport's Governing Body has proof of Gender. Problem solved. I'm sick and tired of all of the BS hype. Personally I believe in separate leagues or divisions for athletes who choose to declare themselves something other than their Biological Gender.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Disagree with trans people all you want. My point is that there is nothing to stop a parent from making these accusations for whatever reason and especially if their child loses a game, a match, a tournament and with more and more laws being enacted, such as yesterday a veto overturned in Ohio, which will allow subjecting a young child to genital inspections is awful.

This wouldn't be a dialogue happening today if there were not men actively invading locker rooms with their nude anatomy.

Now our society has to double and triple check for the dignity of our children who are forced to undress in front of biological males and routinely traumatized.

Its called consequences.

edit on 13-6-2023 by SigmaXSquared because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Holy crap, just because she had short hair..

Wow.

10 out of 150,000. Unbelievable.

People have nothing better to do than be angry. Constant hatred and anger. these people clearly hate their lot in live. I can’t think of any other reason why they'd be so angry all the time. 10 out of 150,000.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

just silly Canadians being silly.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
Holy crap, just because she had short hair..

Wow.

10 out of 150,000. Unbelievable.

People have nothing better to do than be angry. Constant hatred and anger. these people clearly hate their lot in live. I can’t think of any other reason why they'd be so angry all the time. 10 out of 150,000.

Why do those 10 deserve special treatment?

And you should really take a good look who is angry all the time about EVERYTHING.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I would be willing to take the time.
what states and which laws are we talking about?

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   
A 9 year old should not have a sexuality... that's the first point. Secondly, Kurt Cobain had long hair, he wasn't trans. And why can't a woman choose to have short hair if she wants? Women in the military do quite often. This is getting out of hand.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

No, just transphobia taking a firm foothold there and in the U.S.A. Here is news quite a number of you will be happy to read.

www.scmp.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I worry about what the polar opposite is? KKK make a big comeback? White Supremacy actually become a thing?

Nah, those are both leftist ideologies...

Disregard that. I had a derp moment. I get what you're saying.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

No, just transphobia taking a firm foothold there and in the U.S.A. Here is news quite a number of you will be happy to read.

www.scmp.com...

isn't that interesting. I cannot imagine where such ideas would come from. do you?

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

www.scmp.com...

isn't that interesting. I cannot imagine where such ideas would come from. do you?

Happy now?

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

You know what is on the decline? Women's rights and privacy. Hatred and disregard for biological women on the rise. Women standing up for themselves is now labelled "transphobia."

You all overused all the lazy insults, ranging from calling anyone who disagrees with your extreme views Nazis, racists (calling black republicans uncle toms and white supremacists) homophobes, transphobes, etc and by doing so watering down these terms to the point of losing all meaning.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I had to grab a calculator- 10/150,000 is 0.00666%
Giving them the benefit of the doubt, that's .007%. Not giving them the benefit, since I guarentee at least one of those ten is a lie and just doing it to "fit in" with the big push, that's .006%

So having said that, I think these people, and this subject, going forward should get no more than .007% of:
-laws designed for them
-special facilities specifically for them
-taxpayer funding
-media coverage
-attention in public

Like a child throwing a tantrum, you can get involved and indulge them, or you can ignore it and it will go away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join