It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College student gets zero grade in her project for using the term biological woman

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: quintessentone

You are the only one who is using tik tok for proof.....nobody else wants to use your "dumpster diving" app

Poster isn't even doing that much. They are making a claim that proof is there, but they aren't providing it and getting butt-hurt when we refuse to accept said claim of proof at face value.

Nothing is there.

If you take a look at the video I have posted between 4:08 and 6:45 it's Olivia in her latest tik-tok videos disproving what @quinessentone said on a number of occasions.

I encourage everyone to take a look n you don't need to have a tik-tok account because her story has become viral n many youtubers are posting continuously her tik-toks online.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver
a reply to: linda72

So I (biological woman) am an offensive term? These people are whackos!

I love how we just ignore actual proven science for the mentally deranged.

Apparently...

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

No that is not her latest video, you only post whatever you believe will keep this nonsense going.

Yes that's her latest video

If you have any other evidence and other videos you can post them here just as I did. But you don't.

So I am asking you where is it where she apologized and said she will not use the term biological woman?

Her latest tik-tok disproves your false claims and what you said by taking words out of context from this text
edit on 5-6-2023 by linda72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: linda72

You are the only one who is using tik tok for proof.....nobody else wants to use your "dumpster diving" app

Poster isn't even doing that much. They are making a claim that proof is there, but they aren't providing it and getting butt-hurt when we refuse to accept said claim of proof at face value.

Nothing is there.

If you take a look at the video I have posted between 4:08 and 6:45 it's Olivia in her latest tik-tok videos disproving what @quinessentone said on a number of occasions.

I encourage everyone to take a look n you don't need to have a tik-tok account because her story has become viral n many youtubers are posting continuously her tik-toks online.

It's there you just haven't looked hard enough or won't because it won't fit your narrative.
edit on q00000020630America/Chicago4646America/Chicago6 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Nothing is there.

It's there you just haven't looked hard enough or won't because it won't fit your narrative.

The reality is her latest tik-tok video and all her videos so far disprove the claims you made. At this point anyone who has watched these conversations can see you're making false claims and are unable to provide any evidence.

The video is here if you want to take a look: www.youtube.com...
from 4:08 to 6:45 it's her on tik-tok

I do apologize for using the term biological woman and it was redundant and not necessary using the term biological to describe a man or woman implies that they're non-biological men and women

Its sarcasm-not an apology

and conclusion

I intend to continue this push to eradicate the suppression of ideas and opinions on all campuses and the number of messages that I ve gotten in the last few days from other students saying that this has happened in my school is alarming and something needs to be done about it because there has to be a wake-up call. I encourage each and every one of you to stand up and try to do something about it because there has to be a wake up call and our push back will be the start to an end of it all crazy stuff..

edit on 5-6-2023 by linda72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Agree.... her 'apology' was clearly sarcasm. As she points out, including the word 'biological' was redundant.

Perfectly clear. And wasn't this clipped directly from Tic Toc?
edit on 6/5/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Most people who act like you do, like they're being accused of lying, are eager to prove people wrong. We know the account exists; a member did what you wanted and didn't find what you said was there.

At this point, they have more cred than you.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

To have heard it last night, based on second hand tic toc reports, this lovely smart young lady was painted out to be this scheming right winger insisting on upending the authority of the university by insisting on breaking the rules of the class, the univeristy and the syllabus by using offensive words, and should either follow the rules or accpet the grade.

Something else about right wingers ideologies collapsing.... and fear.....

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

She set herself up with a controversial topic, but it's also timely and entirely relevant too. The purpose of university used to be as an exchange of ideas and a place to be challenged. I am sure her ideas have been challenged all semester by both professor and classmates. There was never any guarantee that she would adopt that ideology and it should be sufficient for her to demonstrate that she has learned about it.

Education is the ability to entertain and consider without always embracing.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Does anyone here thinks Olivia has apologized?!?!

I know those in the gender ideology field want her to do so desperately but she stands up and I am really proud of her!

It’s obvious she didn’t, and you should be proud. I’m growing very tired of those that try to suppress free speech. I’m a believer in the Constitution. So much so that I fought for it.

What that means to me, is that the left has a right to speak out about anything they wish they wish. So do I. Where I take offense, is when someone tries to take that right from someone else by distorting the truth.

I hope that as these things happen we continue to discuss them. When both sides clam up is when the real trouble starts.

The truth will always rise to the top, it always does when you look for it.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   
It's intriguing how easily language can be offending to someone me thinks...

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Like the irrefutable facts of biology are to you?

Intriguing indeed.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Words can kill.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Jorge1986s

I'm having a lot of fun watching people getting worked up over tiktok noting burgers, and an evolving language that confronts them with their issues.
it was fun to see the nazis scream when the hamer came down on their language, and the phobes now are a blast as they don't even realize how irrational their fear, of loosing something not worth keeping, is.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Agree.... her 'apology' was clearly sarcasm. As she points out, including the word 'biological' was redundant.

I wonder how this was missed or it was deliberately missed?

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft

Words can kill.

Words offend those who are afraid of the truth n go ahead to silence everyone else who doesn't agree with their ideology.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:02 AM
link   

The fact still remains she caved in her convictions so this whole facade was for nothing. Nothing will come of this charade.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   

The fact still remains she caved in her convictions so this whole facade was for nothing. Nothing will come of this charade.

You made a false claim she has apologized but she hasn't.

Either you considered her sarcasm as an apology or you deliberately made this false claim. Which one of the two is it?

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Either you considered her sarcasm as an apology or you deliberately made this false claim. Which one of the two is it?

Her actions speak louder than her words. She caved in.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Her actions speak louder than her words. She caved in.

Yes she has called for everyone to resist the woke ideology in schools n colleges n we are very proud of her

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join