It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College student gets zero grade in her project for using the term biological woman

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: linda72

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: linda72

The fact is that without seeing her paper in that class we can't determine whether or not she is actually using the original term or not. Do you have proof she is still using the term in that paper?

I have already quoted her many times-she is using the original proposal n she hasn't said anything about changing it or change words-so it's more than enough I would say-asking for proof when you have provided zero evidence for all your claims is a bit ironic

I want to see proof not her word for it. Actually she said the term 'biological women' is redundant, so what does that mean? She will still use that term even though it is redundant? Why use redundant terms in a paper? Is she looking for a failing grade, maybe self-sabotaging? None of your arguments for her make any sense.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

What exactly is redundant about the term biological women? We live in a time where you have to differentiate between that and fake women.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

What exactly is redundant about the term biological women? We live in a time where you have to differentiate between that and fake women.

Exactly, where is the student's explanation of why she suddenly changed her mind then determined that term is now redundant? Nobody here on this thread knows diddly squat what's what.
edit on q00000001630America/Chicago1717America/Chicago6 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I still have yet to see any credible source saying that she states it as redundant.

You seem to act like you know everything about this topic, hence why you feel the need to comment to everyone and tell them how wrong they are.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I still have yet to see any credible source saying that she states it as redundant.

You seem to act like you know everything about this topic, hence why you feel the need to comment to everyone and tell them how wrong they are.

The OP posted it. What's wrong with you?
edit on q00000006630America/Chicago0404America/Chicago6 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   

You mean the sarcastic recant she made about the paper? All the while still submitting the original paper to be graded by a professor with less bias

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   

You mean the sarcastic recant she made about the paper? All the while still submitting the original paper to be graded by a professor with less bias

Nope, try again.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Again, intentionally being obtuse because you know you're wrong and won't prove anyone otherwise.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Again, intentionally being obtuse because you know you're wrong and won't prove anyone otherwise.

Nope, it is you who are weaving and dodging. Look for OP's post when the student is reading from the syllabus.

This is my last post here because as I stated nobody here has any proof of anything. Get the syllabus, get the school name, get the professor's name and then we can go from there.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   

You mean the syllabus you claim to know how to get but refuse to? The one that says nothing about not using specific terms?

This will not be the last post here, you are just tired of being wrong and don't want to keep going in the endless circle you put yourself in.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   

You mean the syllabus you claim to know how to get but refuse to? The one that says nothing about not using specific terms?

This will not be the last post here, you are just tired of being wrong and don't want to keep going in the endless circle you put yourself in.

It's not about defining terms, it's about which terms the university considers offensive and harmful to others. In this case the professor considered 'biological women' to be in that category of controversial, therefore it could offend.

I've been watching Olivia's 15 minutes of fame on different youtube interviews, and nowhere does she confirm that she will continue to use the term 'biological women'. Can you find the proof for me?

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I have posted SEVERAL times, that she submitted the ORIGINAL paper to be reviewed and graded. If you still think from that, that she is not using that term you ae as ignorant as you put yourself off to be.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

Id say the young lady scored a much larger victory in the social wars, than agreeing to let go of a bone, and be on network news shows illustrating the ignorance and lunacy of the left.

Good job!

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Much appreciated!

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I have posted SEVERAL times, that she submitted the ORIGINAL paper to be reviewed and graded. If you still think from that, that she is not using that term you ae as ignorant as you put yourself off to be.

Well that has not been established and I will be following the Cincinatti Enquirer because they are following up with the university's Office of Gender Equity & Inclusion for more information.

And the wording is not original paper, it was original proposal. Two different things.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Let me know when you find out you've been incorrect this whole time!

Either way, same paper she submitted the first time. No difference

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Let me know when you find out you've been incorrect this whole time!

Either way, same paper she submitted the first time. No difference

Unlike you I will admit that my speculations without evidence at the time were incorrect, unlike you and others here.

It doesn't say it's the same paper, it same the same proposal...proposed subject matter does not mean the wording stays the same.

You can't provide proof either way as well. At least I am trying to find the truth instead of just assuming the truth.
edit on q00000035630America/Chicago5050America/Chicago6 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

What else would she be proposing for review and a grade? Try using some common sense and your life will be way easier

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

Please don't get your hopes up. Most often, they double down when stupid is revealed. Cognitive Dissonance is a tough thing to ride thru. Few make it out any the wiser.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

What else would she be proposing for review and a grade? Try using some common sense and your life will be way easier

Nobody knows, do you know? Show us all the proof where she submitted the same proposal using the same terms after she said the term in question is not only redundant but also controversial.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join