It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College student gets zero grade in her project for using the term biological woman

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: linda72

Look times a changing. The reasoning behind the adversity of using more distinct and precise language, is either mental deficit as in lack of empathy or just some fear related issues.

some will be that historically on the wrong side caracter that was trying to justify the N words by explaining the latin etymology and therefore justifying its use and their inability to adapt...
Evolution is a bitch but we really wont miss them...

Nice thread...

Its 2 out of 2 for you! Well done!

First you said biological sex is a social construct which is false by all standards. Biological sex isn't a social construct no matter how much the gender ideology wants it to be-sex depends entirely on chromosomes

Now you make a false equivalency by equating the N word with biological sex. It can't get more desperate than this but it shows the gender ideology is rapidly declining

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Update: The student has apologized for using the term 'biological women' as she says it was a redundant term and she now has an extension to finish her paper and has someone else grading it. So she will now follow the rules but wants to drag her professor through the mud for upholding the university's policies and rules.

This is completely false!

Olivia Krolczyk who is a student at the University of Cincinnati never apologized for using the term biological woman. You have either misunderstood what she said or taken words out of context-but you have said so many things that are not true in this thread-will update this with exactly what she said.

Video with commentary- Her speaking somewhere in the middle of the video: www.youtube.com...

Following the email that I sent my school regarding the incident between me and my professor I attended a meeting in which we discussed this and come to the conclusion that I'll finish my project with the original proposal, I have someone else marking it other than my professor and I also have an extension until next week. I am very thankful for the woman who's helping me set this up however she doesn't deal with the jurisdiction regarding professors violating policies.

I am in contact with someone now who does deal with this so I will give this school a chance to respond and although the grade situation is fixed, if the professor is not corrected in some way she's going to continue to do this to other students in the future and I will not allow that. She needs to be held accountable and used as an example to all staff of all universities and schools out there that it's not okay to use your position of power as a professor to try to limit someone's right to free speech. My school specifically has a policy regarding the suppression of ideas and it's not tolerated which is exactly what my professor attempted to do

@quintessentone does it look to you Olivia is apologizing for what she said? Not only she hasn't apologized but she calls for the professor to be held accountable for violating school policies. The school recognized the mess created by the professor n another staff member is going to mark her project with the original proposal not removed.

There is more. You probably didn't understand the sarcasm but this is a sarcastic comment she made in her video

I do apologize for using the term biological woman and it was redundant and not necessary using the term biological to describe a man or woman implies that they're non-biological men and women

Great sarcasm by Olivia! You are completely wrong for once more saying she has apologized (taking things out of context) because you don't read anything n trying desperately to find ways to defend this ideology.

I intend to continue this push to eradicate the suppression of ideas and opinions on all campuses and the number of messages that I ve gotten in the last few days from other students saying that this has happened in my school is alarming and something needs to be done about it because there has to be a wake-up call. I encourage each and every one of you to stand up and try to do something about it because there has to be a wake up call and our push back will be the start to an end of it all crazy stuff...

Does anyone here thinks Olivia has apologized?!?!

I know those in the gender ideology field want her to do so desperately but she stands up and I am really proud of her!

@Ketsuko
@Boadicea
@PorkChop96
@CoyoteAngels
@stevieray
@Topcraft
edit on 5-6-2023 by linda72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Is it telling that the people with the most reading comprehension issues are those most worked up about evolving language?
I think there is a link, or maybe an agenda, because the amount of words you try to put in my mouth is quite something...

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Aint putting any words in there that hasn't already came out at one point or another....

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: quintessentone

There is no law against offending people. And facts don't care about your feelz. Women are adult human females. You can use the words interchangably.

You and I can do whatever we feel is right for us, but the student signed up for a course where words matter, definitions matter and if she does not want to respect transfolk by using non-offensive terms then she should have selected a topic not about transfolk.

This is completely false.

There is nothing offensive about the term biological woman-it does only bother activists n the gender ideologues

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: PorkChop96

It's called, you want to make the argument, show your work. Don't have other people do it for you.

But thank you, I enjoy not having those nice algorithm having spy apps on my phone.

I am done with this garbage, if you want to continue the argument find someone else or respond to others here for some mutual back slapping.

This is the classic swan song, drop out by the person who was held to account on something. We’ve read this post 101 times, and it’s always entertaining, never gets old.

It's over, the student apologized and is now following the rules. None of this matters now.

Absolutely false!

You keep saying she has apologized but see my long reply.

I know you wanted her to apologize so much but.......

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

So I (biological woman) am an offensive term? These people are whackos!

I love how we just ignore actual proven science for the mentally deranged.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   

@quintessentone does it look to you Olivia is apologizing for what she said? Not only she hasn't apologized but she calls for the professor to be held accountable for violating school policies. The school recognized the mess created by the professor n another staff member is going to mark her project with the original proposal not removed.

Nobody is dumpster diving on tik tok where Olivia's many, many videos have the proof. You believe what you want but Olivia will not be using the term 'biological women' even though all of you want her to so much that you are all deliberately avoiding her tik tok vids where the proof lies

C'mon Linda0 post some of her tik toc videos.
edit on q00000026630America/Chicago2222America/Chicago6 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   

You are the only one who is using tik tok for proof.....nobody else wants to use your "dumpster diving" app

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

That is the only proof coming straight from her mouth.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

And yet you're the only one saying that. Nobody else seems to agree with you there.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Nobody wants to search for the truth here is more accurate.
edit on q00000027630America/Chicago2626America/Chicago6 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Yeah, thats a real pattern I've noticed.

Make wholesale claims that are complete lies, as the thread goes on. First, the lie is introduced as a possiblitly, then later as an actual agreed upon fact.

Those types of people I just quit responding too. I got caught in their game once, not again.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The number of replies to this is rather telling.

The authoritarian Left is VERY defensive of their indoctrination centers.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Yeah, thats a real pattern I've noticed.

Make wholesale claims that are complete lies, as the thread goes on. First, the lie is introduced as a possiblitly, then later as an actual agreed upon fact.

Those types of people I just quit responding too. I got caught in their game once, not again.

This thread goes on and on because nobody will bother to source this student's tik tok videos where on one she apologized, on another she said she will not use 'biological women' because it is redundant, another where she read from the course's syllabus, and the final one where she said the university's policies give student's freedom of expression, or something like that.

The societal programming leaning traditional right is coming crashing down and I understand the fear you all must have, but twisting facts and ignoring reality won't cut it here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Oh the group think... Gotta love it, and here i was thinking only the left fall for that, but apparently not...

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

That's the thing, it's not either of those.

Biological Women; "An individual of the sex which is of the nature to conceive and bring forth young, or (in a wider sense) which has an ovary and produces ova"

The opposite of this would be a nonbiological women; someone pretending to be a women and will never have the actual qualities of being an biological women.

We have asked the previous poster several times to show where the "apology" was made and they pointed to tik tok as the answer. Those of us with higher brain power knows tik tok is useless and a spy app and not a reliable source. When asked to quote they denied.

There is no apology as far as I can see from her tik-toc or other social media.

When these claims are made it's best if they are challenged so we can see where is this 'apology'
edit on 5-6-2023 by linda72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

You are the only one who is using tik tok for proof.....nobody else wants to use your "dumpster diving" app

Poster isn't even doing that much. They are making a claim that proof is there, but they aren't providing it and getting butt-hurt when we refuse to accept said claim of proof at face value.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Nobody is dumpster diving on tik tok where Olivia's many, many videos have the proof. You believe what you want but Olivia will not be using the term 'biological women' even though all of you want her to so much that you are all deliberately avoiding her tik tok vids where the proof lies

C'mon Linda0 post some of her tik toc videos.

I have already posted her latest tik tok video and it's in the youtube video I have posted earlier. Many youtubers have noticed her story and have created various videos with her tik-toks

So in case you missed it here is the video: www.youtube.com...

Her latest tik-tok starts on 4:08 and ends in 6:45 (it's her on tik-tok)So either you haven't watched any of her videos or you have watched them and deliberately making false claims. This is what she said which I state for once more.

I do apologize for using the term biological woman and it was redundant and not necessary using the term biological to describe a man or woman implies that they're non-biological men and women

If you haven't realised this is sarcasm on a great level as she 'apologizes' for using the word biological to describe a man or a woman as this implies they are non-biological men and women.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

No that is not her latest video, you only post whatever you believe will keep this nonsense going.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join