It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College student gets zero grade in her project for using the term biological woman

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: quintessentone

Get a lot of your information off of tik tok? What a wonderful and definitely not biased platform.......

What exactly did the syllabus say about not using the term "biological women"?

No, the first time I went there was yesterday because I was forced to because this student only commented there, nowhere else.

As I said, go dumpster dive and find out for yourself.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I am smarter than to download that spy app on my phone. Nice try though

Too bad you can't just, you know, quote what was in the video since you seem to know so much about it.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I am smarter than to download that spy app on my phone. Nice try though

Too bad you can't just, you know, quote what was in the video since you seem to know so much about it.

Great excuse for not doing your own research.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

It's called, you want to make the argument, show your work. Don't have other people do it for you.

But thank you, I enjoy not having those nice algorithm having spy apps on my phone.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   

It's called, you want to make the argument, show your work. Don't have other people do it for you.

But thank you, I enjoy not having those nice algorithm having spy apps on my phone.

I am done with this garbage, if you want to continue the argument find someone else or respond to others here for some mutual back slapping.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I'm sorry you're so offended that I asked you to show your work on something you are defending.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

I am done with this garbage, if you want to continue the argument find someone else or respond to others here for some mutual back slapping.

This is the classic swan song, drop out by the person who was held to account on something. We’ve read this post 101 times, and it’s always entertaining, never gets old.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Every single time

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

This is the classic swan song, drop out by the person who was held to account on something. We’ve read this post 101 times, and it’s always entertaining, never gets old.

It's over, the student apologized and is now following the rules. None of this matters now.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   

And yet you kept going on and on for 2 more pages of comments. But now that someone is trying to hold you accountable for something you want to defend, it's all over...okay

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

And yet you kept going on and on for 2 more pages of comments. But now that someone is trying to hold you accountable for something you want to defend, it's all over...okay

I am being courteous by replying, if I didn't then there would be a problem with me not replying. You are free to dumpster dive at tik tok but you won't and that's okay, all of this does not matter.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Except her terminology is NOT incorrect, therefore her professor is in the wrong and teaching hot garbage.

Well transfolk say she used incorrect terminology, who would know best you, me or them?

Lol, “trans folk” make up a bunch of baby words and phrases, which must be used by all of us, and will be defined by only them.
And NOW theirs is the only opinion that’s allowed on the topic.
What an upside down everything.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   

You repeatedly calling it dumpster diving furthers my point, tik tok is absolute garbage and I have no desire to have that crap on my phone.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

It's over, the student apologized and is now following the rules. None of this matters now.

I got my way !
Nana boo boo !

Just lol.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

You repeatedly calling it dumpster diving furthers my point, tik tok is absolute garbage and I have no desire to have that crap on my phone.

Then do further research on the student, Olivia Crochak or Crochek, not sure of spelling, find her school, find the course, then find the syllabus. Good luck with that.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

The time you have wasted telling everyone else to do your work for you could have been spent just paraphrasing what was actually said.....

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

The time you have wasted telling everyone else to do your work for you could have been spent just paraphrasing what was actually said.....

I already did my work you refuse to go to the source then it is you who refuse to do the work. Carry on laughing.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

You are the one refusing to show actual evidence to back up your claims.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Hey I am not alone in this wasting of time, you were there by my side the whole time.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

They cant because they made it all up.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join