It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

We have some more weirdness about Obama's Chef drowning.

Obama's Pay Tribute to Chef Tafari Campbell

He was a very good swimmer and yet he drowned in just 8 feet of water? The 911 call came around 7.46 p.m. which means that he was on the paddleboat just when the sun was setting. Following this line of reasoning he would have had difficulty seeing if someone was under the water. The other woman on the paddleboard would have had trouble seeing anyone either.
Could someone have been holding him under?

The big Q is why are the police being so secretive?

Sunset at Martha's Vineyard

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm not certain how this fits with #3548 but something else was happening around the same time.

GOOG whistleblower.
Project DeepMind?
"AI Manhattan Project"
www.breitbart.com... planetary-surveillance/
[Feb 18 2018]
"Project DeepDream v2 [A]2-Q
Do you believe in coincidences?

The book "The Vaccine" which I covered earlier provides a very detailed look into how BioNTech developed the jab and the interaction of Bill Gates and Pfizer in the bioweapon.

The Vaccine

I also compared this book to Albert Bourla's thriller "Moonshot".

Neither book brings up the existence of INSTADEEPai.

BioNTech Completes Acquisition of InstaDeep ai

"The long-term collaboration builds on the existing relationship between InstaDeep and BioNTech which was initiated in 2019."

This line in the post "Project DeepDream v2 [A]2-Q" has me wondering. Aside from the Q link- The first strain of Covid-19 was Alpha. To treat there had to be 2 vaccines.

Alpha, Omicron and more variants

Gematrai- InstaDeep AI BioNTech

What is disturbing is that they must have used InstaDeep AI to develop these mRNA jabs so maybe this is a second AI Manhattan Project. They would work hand in hand. Global surveillance and tracking of the mRNA jabs and adverse events.

They were using AI in 2019 to develop the mRNA jabs in 2019- before the launch of the plandemic.
By using AI they, with deliberation, inserted the bioterrorism elements of heart and cancer side effects.

BioNTech was already partnering with Pfizer before Covid to develop an mRNA influenza vaccine which is quite something when you think about it.

Ugur Sahin, CEO of BioNTech had total control over the board. The members really did not have much knowledge in the field and leaned on him for his expertise so they would believe that this acquisition was ideal.

What do you think?

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

que that picture of Bandage hand Barak.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2

The big Q is why are the police being so secretive?

Sunset at Martha's Vineyard

Because Barry the Big Boy Scout is involved.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

que that picture of Bandage hand Barak.

Just for you, Guy! Note the black left eye.

I wonder what his gloved hand looks like?

edit on 50000001212America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

While we were rather distracted with the plandemic-

BioNTech + InstaDeep Announce Strategic Collaboration to Form AI Innovations Lab to Develop Immunotherapies

InstaDeep has very, very close ties with Google.

2022- A Year In Review

Strategic investors include Google, BioNTech and Deutsche Bohn. They have collaborated with Oxford and have connections to Harvard.
Also they caught the eye of Bill Gates and his Grand Challenges.

Gates invested $55 million in BioNTech in September 2019 so has some serious influence. Maybe in an indirect way has control over InstaDeep, which just happens to be originally based in Africa, Gates hunting grounds. Also a good place to develop this away from prying eyes.

What about China based Fosun who invested $135 million for 1.58 million shares of BioNTech?

Fosun Sells Some

Fosun has had $415 million tied up with BioNTech in one way or another. Fosun/China has significant influence with BioNTech and now InstaDeep AI.

BioNtech wiki

Gates Makes $550 million from $ 55 million investment

Very odd that this top AI company does not have a Wiki page. Almost as if they don't really want us to have more detailed information which means a hunting I will go...

InstaDeep at 10 Downing Street

Something new for us- InstaDeep has developed an Early Warning System to predict high risk variants. Now that BioNTech has acquired them there is now no independent assessment. They may make a mRNA jab for it or maybe not. It may be higher risk but then may not make an mRNA jab and we have China in the mix.

TunsiniaA I Big Investors

"therapeutics and railways?" Gates- Warren Buffet love railways.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Make of this what you will-

Shirtless Obama pictured on his paddleboat in Hawaii days before Capital Violence

It is rather oddly worded to have Obama on a paddle boat and then connect it to Jan. 6th. He appears to really enjoy this sport.
Obama Images

What do you think of the ankle monitor?

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Obama is left handed! That would be the hand really damaged in "a situation".

8 Presidents were left handed

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

We should never forget about the vaccine injured and the deaths from these Covid jabs. It is appalling that they are being ignored.

Watch testimony of the mother of Natalie Boyce

I can't believe how calm and collected she is. Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna and J&J and others need to be held accountable.

Pfizer Avoiding Responding to Questions

Meanwhile Gates partying with Bezos without a care in the world.

Bill Gates Attends Engagement Party of Bezos

The only safe place for them will be on those yachts.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The lady in green is West Virginia senator Shelley Capito born 11/26/53
She was preceded by Jay Rockefeller
She is the Vice Chair of the Senate Republican Conference
She is a ranking member of the Senate Environment Committee
She earned a BS in zoology at Duke University
In 1972 she represented the state of West Virginia as the cherry blossom princess

In reading her history she voted with trump 95% of the time and actually seems to have a reasonable track record as far as congress members are concerned

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I wish it were one from the (in)justice system instead of just a means to keep tract of his board!

This has given me lots to think about, with all the experimenting going on in Africa. I don't see the US giving up their testing grounds without a fight.

Still, it is not only these skeins of party and personal interest that inspire South Africa’s position on the Ukrainian invasion. At its heart lies something broader: realpolitik. South Africa is a proud member of the BRICS club, alongside Brazil, Russia, India and China. It is Africa’s token member of a group which is widely seen on the continent as a counterbalance to the historic power and influence of the developed western nations. The BRICS’s New Development Bank, set up in 2014, has a loan book only slightly smaller than the World Bank’s, while not being encumbered by a $160 billion commitment to patch up Western economies after their self-immolation in the pandemic. Neither is 35% of its investment tied to the chimera of climate change mitigation.

South Africa has a $25 billion share of the bank — which has not been sapped, as the IMF has in propping up the euro. The Contingent Reserve Arrangement (CRA) gives unlimited drawing rights to club members that need to stabilise their currencies. China and Russia’s foreign currency reserves are eight times larger than the US and Europe’s combined, give or take a few problems on Russia’s side in accessing its share while sanctions remain. China has the four largest banks in the world and owns 55% of the world’s shipping. Russia, despite having a Third World army, is self-sufficient in energy and food. These nations are, in short, worth keeping on-side.

[unherd.com...]

Look at all the white farmers dying between 2018-2022!

[youtu.be...]

Are those the drums of war I'm hearing?

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I wish it were one from the (in)justice system instead of just a means to keep tract of his board!

This has given me lots to think about, with all the experimenting going on in Africa. I don't see the US giving up their testing grounds without a fight.

[unherd.com...]

Look at all the white farmers dying between 2018-2022!

[youtu.be...]

Are those the drums of war I'm hearing?

Flashback

Smile

SA PEOPLE

PRESIDENT CYRIL RAMAPHOSA’S STATE VISIT TO THE KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA KICKED OFF ON THURSDAY TO GREAT SUCCESS – THE KINGDOM PLEDGED $10-BILLION IN NEW INVESTMENT IN SOUTH AFRICA… AND KING SALMAN BIN ABDULAZIZ AL SAUD BESTOWED THE ORDER OF KING ABDULAZIZ UPON RAMAPHOSA, THE HIGHEST HONOUR BY THE KINGDOM.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I think you've brought out another layer of info on the deepmind post references!

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Isn’t there a Q saying “When does a bird sing”?
Retired anonymous bird colonel blows his whistle

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
With all the Alien talk now is a good time to get to know Dr. Michael Heiser

I Suggest Dr. Michael Heiser for a different perspective on Aliens.
Aliens are related to Demons?

Learn more about the Unseen Realm

Sadly Dr Heiser has passed. He had the best common sense biblical approach.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Ektar

Hi Ektar, I had another look; focussing on the camera at 7 o'clock... and did a couple of blow ups... no time for more:

For me, the faces on the camera don't seem to match who the camera is focussed on... Could it be using that Russian blue lens that allows interdimensional aliens to be viewed? Probably wrong but worth a thought.

Maybe some AI photo enhancing can help with the photos? Or video
edit on 4-8-2023 by Kaiju666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Notice how Joe Biden spelled Devon's name wrong, even though the correct spelling was 3 inches above the "Dear Devin" line.

Remember, he graduated in the BOTTOM 10% of his college class.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Q first told us "How You Introduce Evidence Legally", in this post: qalerts.app...

Former Trump Attorney General William Barr says it was probably NOT a good idea to indict former President Trump on the Jan 6th attempt to pause the certification of Joe Biden as U.S. President.

Source: news.yahoo.com...

BARR is aware that the scheme his DOJ/FBI participated in to make Joe Biden U.S. President, will be exposed in a public manner by the Trump defense team, across all media platforms, during the Trial.

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join