It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Hope your all enjoying the winning, the movie , the celebrating etc.

Been a while since i had a natter

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

Oh yeah, we're partying like its 1984.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

We have some weirdness with Obama's chef drowning.

He wasn't alone

Why didn't she call 911?

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
well fall out hasn't happened yet, but oh it will watch.

Hunter Biden told his longtime business partner Devon Archer in 2011 that a Chinese mogul who secured the duo a multimillion-dollar deal loved him for his “last name” and the troupe of “very handsome Aryan godlike men” he brought with him everywhere, emails from the first son’s abandoned laptop reveal.

“Your question- ‘why does Super Chair love me so much?’ is easily answered. It has nothing to do with me and everything to do with my last name,” the younger Biden wrote to Archer in a Sept. 22, 2011, missive about his relationship with Chinese businessman Che Feng.

In an aside, Hunter added, “(and I bring along very handsome Aryan godlike men wherever I go).”

Feng — who was referred to as “The Super Chairman” by both Hunter and Archer — helped Biden’s firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners, and James Bulger’s Thornton Group LLC partner with Jonathan Li’s Bohai Capital and lateral launch Bohai Harvest RST, the emails indicate.

On Monday, Archer told the House Oversight Committee that Joe Biden met with Li for coffee while vice president, and later wrote a college recommendation letter for his daughter.

Once again, so much for not being involved Joe. Also should we be asking who these "Aryan godlike men" are?

For more fun reading: New York Post's readign list on Hunter Biden stories (look how many from yesterday alone)

also what the hell China?
New York Post also

A zoo in China has refused to grin and bear it after video of one of its bears standing on its hind legs went viral — forcing officials to deny it was a human in a costume.

Hangzhou Zoo addressed the wild allegations in a statement pretending to be from Angela, the Malaysian sun bear seen standing up and staring at bemused-looking visitors.

“Some people think I stand like a person. It seems you don’t understand me very well,” the statement said.

Video of the bear drew attention as spectators noticed its slender legs and folds of fur that make the creature appear as if it was a person standing in a bear costume.

it's on the same page as this story;

A Japanese native has transformed himself into a canine after forking out more than $14,000 for a custom-made collie costume.

The private citizen, who goes only by Toco online, says the unusual garment has helped actualize his dream of “becoming an animal.”

Footage shared to Toco’s YouTube channel, where he boasts more than 32,000 subscribers, shows him clad in the costume as he frolics on a lawn, rolls on a floor, and plays fetch.

Toco has even uploaded a video of himself venturing out in public as a dog for the very first time.

If you were to compare the dog outfit with the Chinese bear pictures, you'll see why the questions of Chinese human-animal zoo comes up.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

Here's to winning.

Pfizer

Happy mRNA day.
A few words from Moderna

Inversion.
Not so fast

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

From your link:

However, they did notice several Secret Service agents who were described as communicative and helpful. Authorities have only released limited information regarding the incident.

Official logs from Martha's Vineyard Police left the reason for the emergency call blank, while the reason for every other call that night had been listed. Edgartown Police Chief Bruce McNamee said the call log is generated by the Dukes County Sheriff's Office.

Speaking to the Daily Mail he said he could only speculate as to why the log had been left blank, saying it may be because the caller from Obama's estate didn't call 911 - which automatically generates location data. He also said the address was listed as Wilson's Landing because that was the public launch used as the command post during the search.

I'm sure the Secret Service was helpful in removing reports on the where abouts of the Obamas. I also like how now both Michelle and Barak where not at home during this event, when they left the island after the chef was reported dead. How's that work?

***EDITED PART BELOW***

Wait what? Why are there Secret Service Agents there if Barak Obama isn't? Trump doesn't get Secret Service guys hovering around MAL when he's not there. Something smells fishy, and it ain't the Obama's chef.
edit on 1-8-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Pope Francis is going to have an interesting time at World Youth Day.

An artist has a few thoughts on this visit.

Carpet Event

Jikkyleaks has another cheese nibble for us. They must have been such as insecure lot to put this much effort into trying to make this plandemic a success.
Not all mice took the bait.

Jikkyleaks tweet

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I'm sure the Secret Service was helpful in removing reports on the where abouts of the Obamas. I also like how now both Michelle and Barak where not at home during this event, when they left the island after the chef was reported dead. How's that work?

***EDITED PART BELOW***

Wait what? Why are there Secret Service Agents there if Barak Obama isn't? Trump doesn't get Secret Service guys hovering around MAL when he's not there. Something smells fishy, and it ain't the Obama's chef.
edit on 1-8-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

It also seems fishy that Obama was picture playing golf a few days later with several fingers on his ungloved hand bandaged and sporting a black eye.
Why no mention of the friend who was diving to look for the body getting run over by the police boat and airlifted to a hospital?

Sure is a lot of strangeness.....

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   
FBI Asks Judge To Block The Release Of Secret Jeffrey Epstein Files; Feds Claim It Would Mess Up The Jury Pool In 'Possible' Ghislaine Maxwell Retrial

In their latest filing in the near six-year lawsuit, Maurene Comey, the lead prosecutor against Maxwell, admitted the FBI is sitting on unreleased information that could impact a jury appeal in any appeal from Maxwell.

Comey — the daughter of former FBI director James Comey — admitted the Epstein files include exhibits that were not publicly filed at the first trial, specific information about witnesses who may testify at a new trial, as well as “information and documents” authored by potential trial witnesses.

The files include topics and witness statements that “go far beyond the issues covered during the first trial,” Comey said in a July 11 declaration to the United States District Court Southern District of New York.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   

High strangeness vibe for me, too. It was the summer before the 2016 election that Bill and Hillary's WH Chef was found dead. Now, this chef going down the summer before the 2024 election. Probably just a coincidence. High stakes elections give these types of incidents an eerie feel though. This one feels sort of "Fuddy-ish".

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
A mathematical theory for OVERNIGHT bein tomorrow Aug 2nd:

OVERNIGHT on Aug 2nd would lead into 3rd...

Aug 2nd = 8/2/23 = 8x2x23 = 368, +1 = 369 (think TESLA on the beauty of 369)

Think inversion. Overnight for Aug 2nd leads back to Aug 1st.

News announced on Aug 1st for Trump Indictment

originally posted by: nerbot

plus.. 5 year delta for #1802
Aug 2 2018 21:20:02 (EST)
Something BIG is about to drop.
Q

(potus?)

There are No Quoincidences.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Good point!

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
If we are still two days ahead of schedule, then I wonder what "deaths" might start occurring today going forward.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel did you happen to see Mr. Pool's post from yesterday?
11.XX.23

It is gone now. I have to admit this kept me up last night. The roman numeral for X= 10.
Could this be pointing towards post #1010?

The 11 ties in with Bill Gates.

Then there is 23andMe. Look at their logo.
Logo

It has the two X's, 23 and scrolling to the bottom the genetic 11.

The latest change with them involves how genetic variants that impact how people process medications.

23andme Releases New FDA- Cleared Genetic Report on Common Statin

This ties in with #4966

What is coded in your DNA?
Who put it there?
Why?
Mankind is repressed.
We will be repressed no more.
Information is knowledge.
Knowledge is power.
Information is power.
How do you protect your DNA?
There is a war for your DNA.
Ascension.

Ascension Health: The list returns: my top 10 stories in genetics in 2019.

Section 7-
Ascension partners with Google to "collect and analyze identifiable health data from the electronic medical records of their patients."

I hadn't really considered the word repression- our knowledge of our history has been repressed?

Repressed

An alternate explanation is that it may be a date.
November 20, 2023
Zodiac sign - Scorpio
Zodiac element- water
Chinese Zodiac animal-rabbit
Robert F. Kennedy's birth date and Joe Biden's birth date.

November 20, 2023

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   
twitter.com...

Not long ago and these threads wouldn’t have existed on twitter.
Good to see

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

A few words from Albert Bourla

It seems Pfizer is half way through their roll out of new "product' but this stands out to me-
Acquisition of Seagen "so that we can hit the ground running to accelerate delivery of cancer therapies."

It would be fitting if this acquisition could be blocked but since Pfizer is in control that is unlikely to happen.

This is ridiculous.
Updated Boosters

It is not even for the predominent strain.

Moving right along we are now at XBB.1.16.
I hope they spend lots and lots of $ manufacturing these useless jabs.

I wonder what the true stock price of Pfizer would be if they weren't buying back their own shares.
Pfizer buying back shares and giving dividends

Another new law suit.
GSK Sues Pfizer for Patent Infringement

I can't imagine how big their legal department is. Prior to Covid-19 their legal team were risk adverse until Albert Bourla took the reins.
In-house legal team develops new attitude to risk

Batten down the hatches.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Nicole Schwab, daughter of Klaus has been flying under the radar for some time now.

The Urgency of a Global Green Transition

When I see the word urgency and WEF in the same sentence it makes me wonder if the inverse applies- as in abruptly.

She was certainly more difficult to track because you have to key in her name and the 'daughter of Klaus'.

Climate Lockdowns Youtube

She is very involved in this-

A Platform for the Trillion Trees Community

Look how much land they are going to take for their green-washing carbon scam. We do need to make repairs to the world ecology but to do all of this by 2030? As NIMBY twitter from Africa he stated that they were planting the wrong trees for the African climate and after planting they were left untended and most died. At the same time the native populations were removed from their ancestorial lands so that they could acquire the land they needed or wanted.
Also they were blocked from accessing the water holes that were essential for watering their animals and for themselves.

Final text of Kunmey -Montreal Global Diversity Framework

"Nature related disclosures not just recommended, they will be mandatory and incorporated into a corporate strategic thinking."
Smart cities- climate lockdowns comes to mind.

SGT Report

"This [covid] crisis has shown us that first of all, things can shift very rapidly when we put our minds to it and when we feel the immediate emergency to our livelihoods."

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Jikkyleaks has pulled this article from the archives -

PCR test kit orders DOUBLED in Wuhan 7 months BEFORE first case reported

I'm just speculating, we know they had a plan and I believe it was intentionally released and that means they would know the date.
Were they buying these PCR kits in advance because they knew there would be a global scramble for any type of supplies related to Covid.
In fact before the plandemic hit I couldn't find any N95 masks or in fact any masks at all. Where did they all go?

So I'm not too certain about the claim that it was already spreading in the summer of 2018. It might have but they knew it would spread more quickly over time so they would need them.

There is the other aspect. These tests weren't very accurate. By doubling their orders did that signal that these tests were essential? These tests turned out to be critical for the entire narrative directed by the CDC.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Jeanne. M. Marrazzo
NIH selects Jeanne. M. Marrazzo to replace Anthony Fauci

Where to begin?
Meanwhile we have Mandy Cohen, the new head of the CDC in a Q&A-

Trust me, Trust us.

In the image #1010.

Brook Jackson has just highlighted this-

Once again we have a flawed clinical trial to try and show the treatment is more effective than nothing at all.

Ebola

One way or another Fauci and Gates wants to use that Remdesivir.
The strange story of Remdesivir

Titanic

"What's weird about remdesivir is that it hasn't been held to the same standards as other drug candidates. It was developed 10 times faster than other drugs."

Mike Yeadon

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   
So what was being covered up today?

All Senate buildings at the Capitol have been searched and deemed clear following a report of a "possible active shooter," authorities said.

"There is no active threat," police tweeted.

"We found nothing concerning," police said at a news conference.

"This may have been a bogus call," police said, adding that there were no confirmed gunshots.

Earlier on Wednesday afternoon the Capitol Police urged everyone inside the Senate buildings to shelter in place as officers searched "in response to a concerning 911 call."

The original call warned that there was an active shooter in body armor at the Hart Senate Office Building, police said.

The only hint at what was going on was this bit in the article;

Someone suffering from "emotional distress" was seen being taken out on a stretcher and loaded into an ambulance, sources said.

What confounds me is that there were no hearings scheduled for the day, just what was the need for this distraction? Who was removed from the building that had "emotional distress"?

This was a very odd story.

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join