It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   
How long does an empire last? on average, survives for 250 years.

How old is the American 'empire'? 245 years.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 12:19 AM
link   
This Jack Straw tweet video looks important:

Navy - Global Exercise - Wooohooo

The exercise will run from Aug 9th to 18th... Navy and Marines across 22 timezones... that's around 10 days!!!.
edit on 5-8-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

We're not supposed to see Biden's Navy and Marine Corp preparing for war, as a GOOD thing, are we?

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 12:49 AM
link   
In a speech last night, Former President/Candidate Trump says, WE will quickly destroy the deep state. WE know where the bodies are buried.

Source: gettr.com...

I don't know who all is a part of the "WE", Donald Trump is referring to, but this Q post qalerts.app... makes it clear, President Trump is one of the "WE".

As these Evil prosecutor-minions try to fabricate crimes that will stick, Donald Trump is ramping up the seriousness of his statements and promises. He posted to Truth Social yesterday that those who Come After Him, will be Punished Mightily when he's President again. (Trump should also make clear to the Deep State that if he is killed, millions of us will continue his mission by punishing those on the list...no matter how long it takes.)

Things are getting VERY EXCITING!

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Who is Q?

Since no one else has posted. Thought I would. Time to force the Q?

Keep up the amazing work guys. God Bless!

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Who killed Bobby Kennedy? His son RFK Jr. doesn’t believe it was Sirhan Sirhan.

Pkstn

Bldn

Bama
No coincidences

Time to get some chicken n waffles for the kitty

edit on 2023/8/5 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, it depends who is actually in charge of the Navy and Marine corps? Is POTUS45 still CIC? We know Biden doesn't have the nuclear football!

...but you raise the right concern; who's in charge!

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: nisei

Thanks for posting it nisel!

A few truthers have commented on it... Why add the "Or maybe I know and I just can't tell you?" Seems it was because he was caught off guard by the question - but it was telling from his body language.

Lurk less!

edit on 5-8-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There's a tweet or telegram post floating around somewhere saying that a court house in Fulton, Georgia has asked for extra police and barricades over the coming days... This maybe a 5th indictment against POTUS45.

Does POTUS45 have FIVE deep state indictments ready for his return? 5 by 5?

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

What an unusual signature. I wonder what a handwriting expert would make of that. In this instance he essentially crosses out the word “sincerely.” Seems appropriate! Biden, with his used car salesman smile, is the absolute opposite of sincere.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Time for some more art.

Maybe there are good aliens with good intentions and then there are the others. Have you watched the latest video presentation of crop circles by Horace Drew?

Crop Circles 2020-2023

Q and 17 show up.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Thoughtful2

que that picture of Bandage hand Barak.

Just for you, Guy! Note the black left eye.

I wonder what his gloved hand looks like?

This is probably just a coincidence but another close person to the Obama's has died.

Charles Ogletree Obama mentor dies of Alzheimers

This paragraph struck me as odd.
"On one of their many tuna fishing trips, Sweet said, they found themselves stuck miles off Martha's Vineyard with a dead motor as an enormous storm whipped up 20 foot seas and sharks encircled."

Then compare this to Obama's latest tweet.
Obama tweet

This may be just my interpretation but he has done this before.
The phrase ALL ON THE LINE may really mean just that.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

More details about Tafari Campbell.

Tata Campbell Tiktok

I didn't realize that he had also been George W. Bush's chef as well. If he did decide to write a book he would have material, lots and lots of material.

This really makes one wonder. There are no details as to what the medical emergency was at the Obama's neighbor that took place around the same time. What if they were treating Obama? I guess we will have to wait for the dam to burst.

More details

Not going away

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Thanks for that reminder of Joe Biden.

Way back in '20 I made this post about the COBRA Organization from GI Joe;

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Well I have something to give you a laugh. GI Joe, remember that comic line. Remember the group CIOL and COBRA? That's exactly who these clowns remind me of.

Key players (we can actually fill in the blanks as to who these people are in real life.
Cobra Commander =
Destro =
Baroness = G Maxwell
Doctor Mindbender =
Tomax and Xamot =
Major Blood =
Firefly =
Zartan and his Dreadnoks = Obama and his Shadow Government

Then look at some of COBRA's bases;
Broca Beach = Broward County Fl
Destro's fortress in Scotland = Buckingham Palace UK
Cobra Island = Epstein Island
Cobra Consulate - A high-rise in New York City used by Cobra as an embassy and base of operations =
Springfield - A small rather anonymous town in the U.S. which Cobra secretly operated as a base =
Extensive Enterprises - A global conglomerate based out of the twin Enterprise Towers =

Sure you can say that this has nothing to do with what this thread is about, but let me give you this:
"The list of characters and the totally messed up way they both are planned and executed leads one to believe that Larry Hama might be leaving insider information around for people to find. Similar to what Ian Fleming was doing with his James Bond series of books."

Also the ATS thread that started this thinking (As seen here) looks very much like a classic COBRA operation.

Just think about it. Also remember Gen. Flynn's GI Joe background on his facebook page ( or was it tweeter? I don't have either but it was a big deal here)

Now it starts to come together:
Cobra Commander = Joe Biden
Destro =
Baroness = G Maxwell
Doctor Mindbender = Anthony Fauci
Tomax and Xamot = Igor and Grichka Bogdanoff
Major Blood = Mark Milley
Firefly =
Zartan and his Dreadnoks = Obama and his Shadow Government

So now we just need to know who the Arms Dealer and Explosive Expert/Assassin are.

Hell after that McConnell issue we might even have a real life "Synthoid Conspiracy" on our hands.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

We need to circle back to the green monkeys that Cranky had brought up.

HIV Infected GREENMonkey DNA Found in Pfizer and Moderna Covid-19 Vaccines

BOOMS en route.
Blind.
5:5.
GREEN

This was well hidden so in essence we were blind.
"This SV40 promoters are known to trigger cancer development when encountering a gene that has the potential to cause cancer."

"PFIZER PRODUCED THE VACCINE WITHOUT REMOVING THE SEQUENCE. THAT IS OUTRAGEOUSLY MALICIOUS. THIS KIND OF PROMOTER SEQUENCE IS COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY FOR THE PRODUCTION OF MRNA VACCINE. IN FACT SV40 IS A PROMOTER OF CANCER VIRUSES."

It won't be long before people make the connection to Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna mRNA shots and the link to cancer.
From what we are seeing Moderna and Pfizer are aggressively pursuing mRNA therapies for individualized cancer treatments.

Q, how long will we have to wait for the cures to cancer and other sicknesses?

Chatter amongst those in control has begun.
They know we know which means the public will know.
Release prior to cover up.
Public informed and collapse.
Which option?

Could this connect to scare event necessary in #521?
When the public becomes aware this will scare people and force the disclosure of cures. That would result in the collapse of these Big Pharma companies. I guess they are trying to get ahead of this but will the public trust anything coming from them?

What is coded in your DNA?
Who put it there?
Why?
Mankind in repressed.
Information is knowledge.
Information is power.
How do you protect your DNA?
There is war for your DNA.
Protect your DNA.
Ascension.

Now a few words from Peter Daszak of EcoHealth Alliance.

Where di HIV Come From?

Words matter, "But the good news is: if we are the ones causing the problem, we're the ones who can stop it."

OUTBREAK-Smithsonian Musem

Probably just a wild coincidence that we have Peter Daszak- EcoHealth Alliance- Outbreak starting May 2018.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

edit on 5-8-2023 by FlyingFox because: a reply to: carewemust

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I guess one doesn't have to be a chef at the White House, or for a former President in order to drown.

Goldman Sachs analyst John Castic died from drowning, his father has revealed.

The 27-year-old's body was found in Newtown Creek in New York hours after he left a concert, telling his friends he felt ill.

His dad, Jeffrey Castic, told the New York Post his son's "official cause of death is drowning".

Previously, he speculated that John may have suffered a deadly allergic reaction after consuming peanut products.

what I find strange is this part brought up in the story:

John Castic was the second person to be found dead in the creek in recent weeks.

On June 11, the body of Karl Clemente, also 27, located in the creek.

Like Mr Castic, he too had been planning to go the venue Brooklyn Mirage but was turned away.

Sources told the Post that Clemente's death did not appear to be suspicious.

Police are also treating the location as a coincidence, and do not believe they are related.

Sure that's why it gets brought up, because there is no connections. Though to be fair. this is most likely a Red Herring floating in the river.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Sky event and watch the water.

A scrubbed 2006 UN Council presentation has resurfaced.

200 UN Council Chemtrail Presentation

How can this not be regulated? They are creating global warming and now we have Bill Gates joining in with his special dimming the sun projects. All of this leads to less food production which equals starvation for us mere humans. Unless of course we bend the knee and eat Gates meatless meat.

Solar Geo-engineering and why Bill Gates Wants it

Evil surrounds us. Trust the plan.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Chyna, Chyna, Chyna. Don't you miss President Trump saying this?

Energy Secretary Granholm Secretly Consulted Top CCP Energy Official

How can they possibly justify selling oil to China? What a lame excuse - because they are legally required to sell to the highest bidder. I wonder if the Biden administration have ever heard of the concept called National Security.

Miles Guo

This is mind boggling. Have these elites lost their minds. Maybe there is some brain parasite infecting them because this makes no sense. I can't imagine what Xi must be thinking.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I hadn't considered this but it makes sense. As they say Never Ever let an opportunity go to waste. Corruption, corruption, here, there , everywhere. At this point is there anything not completely broken?

Amuse Tweet

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join