It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Watch the water-
Beijing Destroyed by biblical Floods

I wonder how the Three Gorges dam is holding up?

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Pfizer Admits They Gave Employees Special Batch of Jabs

Makes sense doesn't it? I listened to the video clip attached. Mike Dolston makes an interesting comment near the end. He talks about development of the vaccine was done in parallel, something that has never been done before and then makes this odd comment "not waiting for all results assuming success."

So we have a novel virus, a novel mRNA platform, a novel concoction and a novel vaccine development, no in person inspection of the manufacturing process. What could go wrong, or should I say go right.

Meanwhile Mandy Cohen, the new CDC Director has some plans up her sleeve.

Congress has some Questions

I just knew they were going to make the Covid jabs an annual thing. The big Q- is it going to be voluntary???

These positions like the CDC Director and the Director of the NIH should have to be confirmed not just automatically placed in these positions by any President, especially considering that these health agencies have billions of dollars to dole out to whomever they please.
And that brings up the issue as to why there aren't any audits or accountability for what is funded. If there had been perhaps that gain of function of Fauci's might have shown up on the radar.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2

Watch the water-
Beijing Destroyed by biblical Floods

I wonder how the Three Gorges dam is holding up?

Mankind has waged war on Mother Nature for many decades. I wonder who's going to win?

ETA:

I just knew they were going to make the Covid jabs an annual thing. The big Q- is it going to be voluntary???

I don't think we're going to be given a choice. There's a Warp Speed rush on to perfect delivery methods of mRNA tech, from patches to nasal spray (subway? aerial?) to splicing it into our food supply.

Pigs have been injected with mRNA vaccines for years now, with cows, chickens and other food animals to soon follow. I'm sure they've done extensive testing to insure no adverse consequences in humans-not.

Right now it looks like mRNA is going to be desperately needed to combat the rise in cancer cases caused by the SV40 green monkey cancer virus. Lots of fearful people with aggressive cancers will welcome the jab as their last chance for life.

What it boils done to in my mind is this: the elite, i.e. the wealthy with the kind of power only money can buy are always looking for ways to increase their wealth and reducing the number of people they have to share it with. The taxes collected to support the poor could be diverted to their pockets.

I believe the destruction of the Georgia Guidestones was the green light to warp-speed the next stage; reduce the world population from 9 billion to 500 million BAMN. There's been a many-pronged attack rolled out to accomplish just that; restrict the food supply by water and fertilizers needed to grow crops and feed animals. Make war with major grain-producing countries. Disrupt the supply chain preventing farm to market. Introduce diseases to healthy countries by allowing mass immigration of unvetted people; use of mosquitoes to infect people with Alpha Gal, and a whole myriad of other ploys to reduce the health of people even further, making them vulnerable to (biolab) viruses. Make sure to fill our children with a toxic soup of childhood vaccines reducing their chances of becoming contributing members of society and having any quality of life.

A perfect storm is brewing, and in MHO it's by design. With today's technology very few people are needed to support the wealthy and they've become tired of supporting the 'excess'.

That's what I see as the 'plan', but I believe in karma and I strongly believe Mother Nature is a bit_ch with far more power than all of the worlds' elite; good will prevail. We just have to hang in there and keep the faith, because it's going to be a long, rough ride to get back to living with nature and not fighting against/abusing it.
edit on 70000001212America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, Since it is Sunday and Pope Francis is wrapping up World Youth Day-

Pilgrams Brave Scorching Heat

They knew that there were going to be many, many people attending so why didn't they erect canopies or something to provide shade? Instead people were resorting to using trash cans. Obviously not a good look hence the article was scrubbed but not until after I saved it. Why did this have to be held at the hottest time of the day? Add to this the smoke from fires and the vision gives off strange vibes.

Fatima-"He ditched his prepared speech and a prayer for peace...and prayed silently for peace, with pain."

Like I said this all gives off odd vibes.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Mother Nature knows best.

Good Question

Following the wives-
Devon Archers Wife Holds 10% in BHR

We have something new popping up on the radar.
Skaneateles LLC and of special interest is Eric Schwein. 10% cut.

Skaneateles LLC

Okay it was dissolved September 2, 2021.
He's on the run.
This is smokin hot letter

Dragging Obama into the mess- "You were also nominated by President Obama as a member of the commission for the Preservation of America's Heritage Abroad. Your handling of sensitive documents like VP Biden's tax returns, your position in the Obama- Biden Administration and your involvement in Hunter Biden's international business dealings raise concerns related to national security."

"The Committee Republicans are aware that after our April 7, 2022 letter your connection to RSP LLC was scrubbed from its online website even though it remains on the Financial Industry Regulations Authority database."

Biden Family Investigation House Oversite Summary

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Did you see this?
China and Russia Send Naval Warships near Alaska
They sent 11 and we responded with just 4. Doesn't seem like a very strong response to such a significant event.

Could it be related to
Was necessary. China produces 10X as much steel as US.
What if war broke out?
Matter of National Security, geopolitics...
peace through strength....
or deliberate performance issues to impact military/infrastructure.
We were sold out.
You have much more than you know.

Then add Biden's gaff or was it. It really depends on what message he wants to send to his BF China.

America is Rinning Out of Ammo

Deliberate intent to weaken the country - no ammo and weakened ship steel. The other strange move was that two nuclear subs were went to NK.
2 Nuclear Subs Sent to NK

That would leave less defensive protection around the homeland. Maybe by sending them away this gave China and Russia the opening to do this.

Water.
Why is this event BIG?
Why is NK out of the news?
As the World Turns.
Watch the water.

Watch the water is mentioned twice. One is related to North Korea. Then as the world turns we have this encounter in the water here.
This event is BIG- as in unprecedented.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Memory Lanea reply to: Thoughtful2

THE MARSHALL REPORT: USA INC. BANKRUPT – NO MORE IRS! WHERE’S POTUS?
MOAB
1-24-21

This is fantastic news. It appears the citizens of the Republic of the United States of America, based on the Constitution and Bill of Rights, is no longer indebted to the service of the Corporation known as The UNITED STATES. And if so, we are no longer indebted to the taxation, any and all financial corporate agreements and demands, for on May 4, 2020, the UNITED STATES, INC. filed a Chapter 11 bankruptcy.

0ip

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Odd timing?

The Clintons certainly aren’t strangers to corruption and controversy. Beginning in the 1970s and 1980s, they were accused of running the Whitewater real estate investment scandal as governor of Arkansas. Bill allegedly pressured banker David Hale to provide an illegal $300,000 loan to Susan McDougal, the partner of the Clintons in the Whitewater deal.

Once they arrived at the White House, the Clintons were accused of illegally firing White House travel office employees and replacing them with friends. In 1996, the Clintons were accused of illegally obtaining FBI files on political opponents. It became known as “Filegate,” but they were never charged with any crimes.

Fast-forwarding to 2016, the Clintons were still exploiting the politicization and corruption within the FBI and Department of Justice (DOJ). The bombshell “Durham Report” found that the FBI and DOJ relied on the lies fed to them by a Democrat-hired law firm in order to spy on the 2016 Trump campaign, which continued even after Trump was elected president. The federal agencies falsely told Americans there was evidence that President Trump’s 2016 campaign coordinated with Russia to influence the election.

So why now? Why go after the Clintons when the Bidens are being exposed?

If Joe Biden is trying to hide the Biden Crime Family activities by exposing the Clintons, well then, the problems kind of Arkancide... solve themselves.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

It certainly would give the media fodder to make it look like they were exposing criminal activity impartially. I'm no lawyer, but I'm guess by the time it worked it's way through the system the statutes of limitation will have run out.

I really can't think of any other reasonable reason to bring this up now.
edit on 700000055America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2
From your link

Biden Announces 'Depopulation' Is Official US Government Policy

twitter.com...

BREAKING NEWS: Top New York cancer doctor, vaxxed, 40 yo Dr.Krystal Cascetta shot her 4 month old baby then turned the gun on herself in a shocking murder-suicide COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Spike protein in the brain?

www.nbcnews.com...
Sniff test fail

Nevel said the 911 call came from someone inside the residence, who, upon hearing the first gunshot, rushed to the baby's room, thinking something had fell. The unidentified caller heard a second gunshot before getting to the room, where they broke down the locked door and found the dead mother and baby inside, Nevel said.

Arhkancide

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

From your NBC link;

She worked as site chief of the Mount Sinai Queens Infusion Center, a treatment center for cancer and blood disorders, and as an assistant professor of medicine in the hematology and medical oncology division at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai.

So, did she figure something out that she wasn't supposed to have? Something here doesn't smell right, like the dead Chef of Obama's, a 911 call was made from the location but without anyone knowing who it was?

EDITED IN PART BELOW
I just think it's weird that a Clinton story and then this story came out this weekend. I don't think Hillary has anything to do with this story, if anything I bet some SES employee is covering for their controller.
edit on 6-8-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2

Did you see this?
China and Russia Send Naval Warships near Alaska
They sent 11 and we responded with just 4. Doesn't seem like a very strong response to such a significant event.

Could it be related to
Was necessary. China produces 10X as much steel as US.
What if war broke out?
Matter of National Security, geopolitics...
peace through strength....
or deliberate performance issues to impact military/infrastructure.
We were sold out.
You have much more than you know.

Then add Biden's gaff or was it. It really depends on what message he wants to send to his BF China.

America is Rinning Out of Ammo

Deliberate intent to weaken the country - no ammo and weakened ship steel. The other strange move was that two nuclear subs were went to NK.
2 Nuclear Subs Sent to NK

That would leave less defensive protection around the homeland. Maybe by sending them away this gave China and Russia the opening to do this.

Water.
Why is this event BIG?
Why is NK out of the news?
As the World Turns.
Watch the water.

Watch the water is mentioned twice. One is related to North Korea. Then as the world turns we have this encounter in the water here.
This event is BIG- as in unprecedented.

I may be alone, but I have a weird feeling NK isn’t exactly what we’ve always been taught and thought it is. I’m a nut though, so…

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

It certainly would give the media fodder to make it look like they were exposing criminal activity impartially. I'm no lawyer, but I'm guess by the time it worked it's way through the system the statutes of limitation will have run out.

I really can't think of any other reasonable reason to bring this up now.

This is exactly how they do things, that ‘statue of limitations’ thing.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   
So many red flags, what's worse is we do not even know if these people are real.
Like the airplane distraction.
Everytime I watch it I wonder how I would have felt watching the moon landing, thinking Challenger bs when watching it on tv in grade school, eeriness on 911, b&w with cvd twice.
HRC51
breaking ??
vid

REMDESIVIR [VEKLURY] VENOM RUN-DEATH-IS NEAR THE MEDICINE THAT KILLED MORE EBOLA PATIENTS THAN SAVED THEM! THE MEDICINE THAT KILLED MORE COVID VICTIMS THAN SAVED THEM! THE MEDICINE THAT CAUSED NERVE DAMAGE AND ALMOST KILLED ME THE MEDICINE THAT [WHO] DEEMED DANGEROUS + INEFFECTIVE FROM COVID THE MEDICINE THAT IS STILL BEING USED TODAY TO TREAT COVID IN AMERICA!!! CAN WE JUST AGREE THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL US?

edit on 2023/8/6 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   

My data indicates about half of Biden's ballots were fraudulent.
edit on 6-8-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I think the dark cloud for the Clintons will take the form of a murder charge, where there's no statute of limitations.
edit on 6-8-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Both Mr POOL and Cryptomaniac101 have closed their twitter accounts down... This could be a "See you on the other side" moment...

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Trump just reposted this video on Truth Social and said Dr. Jan Halper-Hayes is “fantastic.”

Did you think he was kidding when he said, “we caught them all”?

twitter.com...

watch the water Rainbows

edit on 2023/8/6 by CrazyFox because: Who was the blonde guy in the video of Joe signing all the executive orders

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join