It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I don't know how much more evidence is needed to show that Joe was part of the Hunter team. pAnIc in DC.

Letter from the Big Guy

Hard to refute when it is written on VP letterhead.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Live: Donald Trump arrives at Washington DC courthouse to face charges over Jan 6 probe

edit on 832023 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

President Trump is in Washington D.C. right now.

Live Updates

If he doesn't have the case moved he will be facing U.S. District Judge Tanya S. Chutkan. She has no tolerance or compassion for any of the Jan 6th attendees. In fact she gave them more time that what the DOJ asked for, not a good sign at all.

A bit about Magistrate Judge Moxila A. Upadhyaya

She has won the Defender of Innocence award so there is hope. There is no possibility of a fair trial if kept in D.C.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Per my post, Guy, it looks like she passed the remote control to Barosso and he "re-started" Mitch when he took his arm to lead him away... you can see Barosso's left hand seems to be hidden next to Mitch's elbow? (See pic with "ok" caption on it).

Think I've earnt some zeds now!

If one contemplates this scenario, a couple questions come to mind, the chief one being what is the need to risk shutting down McConnell in public…

What had he said…
What was he about to say…
or
Was it to publicly implant the idea that his health is poor.

He is the Senate Minority Leader. According to a Bing search:

“The Senate Minority leader is to act as the chief spokesperson for their respective party and are responsible for the coordination and managing of their party’s agenda in the Senate.”

Also according to Bing, “The United States Constitution provides that the House of Representatives "shall have the sole Power of Impeachment" (Article I, section 2) and that "the Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments… “

As impeachment of the president inches toward inevitable, I wonder how McConnell’s timely removal might affect Republican participation in the Senate. If they can freeze him, they can remove him at will.

edit on 8/3/2023 by cimmerius because: Typo

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

If one contemplates this scenario, a couple questions come to mind, the chief one being what is the need to risk shutting down McConnell in public…

I don't think it was on purpose. I'm wondering if someone outside of the black-eye group did it intentionally. A rogue SES employee, or someone with a small portable EMP device, or even a "reporter" with a small signal interference device.

The tip off for me that this wasn't intentional was that point that the one reporter's phone seemingly shut down as well.

That is of course if this is all the case. Something that made me wonder about all this was Walt Disney and his realistic animatronics. Maybe this fight over Disney World having their own autonomy over the state of Florida wasn't just a business decision but was set up for this actual type of event of replacing world and business leaders with fakes. I know again it seems out there, but Walt Disney did testify in front of Congress that the only way to save mankind was to house the population in EPCOT like city complexes, and that was back in the 1950s. Could the Deep State have taken notice of Walt Disney and allowed him to continue his ideas for their uses latter on?

Back in the 1990s the CIA had a few doctors get busted doing illegal chip implants on human subjects. Those doctors got their license revoked as part of the punishment, yet at least three of those doctors went to work for the Disney family of companies as medical consultants. Even more of an issue is the fact that came out that Disney Cruise Lines would stop off at the lagoon adjacent to Epstein Island. As you can see, while the idea of robo-Mitch and Hillary are outlandish, they do seemingly have a bases in reality. Meat-bag Robots have to speculated in the past as well, but might they be more real than fantasy?

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

given that the phone seen in these two pictures seems to have an active image on it, yet after McConnell stops so does the image on the phone. Is this McConnell a real person or a robot of some sort? I mean if a limited or directed EMP was used in there robo-Mitch and the phone could have been effected by the hit. The woman would need to do some sort of 'Safe-Start" so that he could walk out of the area before a hard reboot took place.

"Oh that's outlandish" one might say. Well, a while ago we had this discussion about McCain being one of these meatbag robots, and after Biden had that eye bleed, the topic came up again. Now remember back when Trump won the '16 election? McConnell exited his office after "some guys" visited him, and left him with a pretty bad black eye. A left back eye.

I'll repost this picture:

As you can see if you shove a piece of technology into a person left eye, you can insert it into a part of the brain that controls; movement, concentration, behavior, and most importantly in this case speech. Basically, if something shut that area off, the person will just stand there. If the direct safe-start only allowed robo-Mitch to walk, then it would still go with the fact that that area of the brain would need to be restarted to some degree, but that could be as much as a light pulse of electricity. Moving him out of the area and into another area might allow a better reboot of the mystery tech.

Now I don't like the idea of "Mystery tech" as being the answer, but look at the people that might be using this tech:
Hillary Clinton (the famous scene where she was tossed into a van, then less than an hour later she's fine)

Joe Biden (the weird lock-up that happened during the Anderson Cooper interview. They might have had a pocket-sized unit to soft reboot a mystery tech user)

John McCain (those constant brain cancer reports even though his behavior didn't match up with the stories, like flying back to DC right after brain surgery. That would be a major no-no if it was real brain surgery)

Maybe that whole Black-eye gang isn't about being beaten up, but more about getting this tech shoved in their heads.

I wonder if this theory is correct, which SES employee is in charge of the remote. Also, I wonder what would happen if someone (Casper maybe) hacked those signals and caused a political elite to flip out on TV?

Think you’re onto something here. Honestly.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This TRUMP TRUTH, on Truth Social, may turn out to be a key message:

Gematria results

Simple gematria = 471 = 4/8 = August 4th = Tomorrow!

TOP simple gematria result, by a long way, gives Trump's real message:

COMPLETION OF THE PLAN - CONFIRMATION! THANK YOU!
edit on 3-8-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hey Rel sorry if I missed something, but was there mention of someone being able to enlarge info from the camera man squatting down left side shooting up close ~ 7am to 1pm... & in your last photo of him his screen is in total view?

Edit I think several frames 4, 5, 6 , 8 & 16 the final frame.
Cheers
Ektar
edit on 382023 by Ektar because: Left out info

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

My kids were dissing strawberry milk, and I was like they still make that crap. So I looked up the Nesltle Quick bunny and showed them the commercial below.

No big deal, just a rabbit with a big Q around its neck

“The saddest sound I know”
Draining the swamp?

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Hi Ektar, I had another look; focussing on the camera at 7 o'clock... and did a couple of blow ups... no time for more:

For me, the faces on the camera don't seem to match who the camera is focussed on... Could it be using that Russian blue lens that allows interdimensional aliens to be viewed? Probably wrong but worth a thought.
edit on 3-8-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Weird how that looks like a penis...lol!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 12:15 AM
link   

The picture seems to be focused on McConnell, but there are two faces on the left of the camera screen. This matches up with what should be in front of the man holding the camera, but the image is different then it should be.

The odd part for me, is that it appears that Mitch is looking up and to his left, while at the time of the photo Mitch was looking straight ahead. The faces on the left of the view screen don't add up either, if the one in the front is the woman in green, then who is the person that is so close to her that they appear to be looking literally over her left shoulder?

Could this image show the EMP weapon? Disguising it as a camera for a press conference wouldn't be out of hand for someone wanting to assassinate someone, so why would it be any different for someone wanting to shut down a Robo-Mitch?

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Dan Scavino tweeted an old video of Donald Trump on "The Fresh Prince of Belair" saying "Everybody's always blaming me for everything"...

It was tweeted at 5:43 am UTC... Post #543

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.27 📁
Jan 18 2018 21:22:18 (EST)
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
Q

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Follow the brown and white rabbit ...

Cheers

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 06:53 AM
link   

a reply to: Observationalist

There's a video I've seen that makes out it was jackie who shot JFK; with gun in her lap pointing up to match the angle of the splatter.

For years now, I have wondered about an "invisible" bullet for a definative killshot once the other shots were heard.

A pinpoint jet of incredibly high pressure air fired from inside the car, low down and well out of sight from the floor or seat in front "back and up" in direction.

Fired by a hidden foot switch by the driver perhaps who double-checked his target position before triggeing it.

Invisible.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   

a reply to: nerbot

Reminds me that around October this INFORMATION WAR will be longer than World War II.

Kinda hoping SONY isn't a bad player... I spent 6 months bidding for an outsource contract with them... and later gave the European Data Centres director a big hand getting out of an outage problem.

Maybe that's why you are here.

Friend.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   
TG. IF

Views

a reply to: Thoughtful2
Santa reports in UK gifts granted
Big Weekend Ahead
1984 or 2024

Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson minimizes mass looting over the weekend He scolds a reporter for using the term “mob” and says we should instead call them “large gatherings”

This is the most important video you will watch this year. Millions were killed with Covid-19 for profit.

“Covid-19 was an act of biological warfare perpetrated on the human race. It was a financial heist. Nature was hijacked. Science was hijacked.”

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Freud would have loved you as a test subject, Ektar!

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Maybe the camera IS the EMP weapon?

The other thought Ihad was that the cameraman could be replaying an image he just took... So would not align real time to what we see in the larger photo?

Also one can see that the lady in green is holding her glasses when she touches Mitch but the blowup of when she backhands looks like something else - more metallic. Maybe she had 2 things in her left hand.

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join