It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I'm going to follow this illegal bio-lab story up with this interesting tid-bit. Yes I know that almost everyone here already knows this, but something interesting in the story I feel needs to be pointed out.

While questions remain about a mystery company buying 52,000 acres of land near an Air Force base, a congressman says farmers in the area are being targeted in a lawsuit from the group.

Rep. John Garamendi, D-Calif., has been speaking out over the past five years about the $800 million in land acquisitions by Flannery Associates near Travis Air Force Base. Garamendi says the purchases just don’t add up.

In an interview with NewsNation, Garamendi said he’s been in contact with the families of farmers who handed over their land to Flannery saying they didn’t want to sell in the first place. Since no California laws require them to sell, the land was bargained for by both parties at a much higher price. But now, Flannery is suing those families for $510 million, accusing them of conspiring together to inflate the value of the land.

So why doesn't the government just put a stop to these buyouts? The article even states:

The suit comes as companies with ties to China have been ramping up efforts to buy American farmland in recent years.

Public records show “Flannery Associates” has invested more than $800 million on more than 50,000 acres of land surrounding the Travis Air Force Base since 2018.

Legal representation for Flannery says the group is controlled by U.S. citizens, with 97% of its capital coming from U.S.-based investors. But after eight months of investigation, federal officials can’t confirm or deny this to be true and have not been able to determine exactly who is backing the company.

The Air Force’s Foreign Investment Risk Review office is currently investigating Flannery Associates. Garamendi says there are valid concerns that Flannery’s land acquisitions could be tied to foreign enemies.

Now if the farmers don't really want to sell their land, then why are they?

If the government really doesn't know who is funding all this, then why allow it?

The article states that a similar issue happened in North Dakota last year, if so then why hasn't anyone in California stepped in to prevent these sales?

If this and the other story aren't indication that China is in control of this Administration, I'm not sure what else can be said. The Congress and the VP need to be held accountable for their lack of actions on this treason. Waiting for a politically advantageous time to spoil the '24 election cycle is as bad as the administration allowing this to take place in the first place.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

A nuclear fusion reactor in China has set a new record for sustained high temperatures after running five times hotter than the sun for more than 17 minutes, according to state media.
The Experimental Advanced Superconducting Tokamak (EAST), known as an “artificial sun”, reached temperatures of 70,000,000C during the experiments, the Xinhua News Agency reported.

Global Warming linkage

“A $200 billion enterprise would’ve collapsed if Fauci had admitted that Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin were effective against covid.” I'd call them criminal but these people are much worse.

Ivermectin fact sheet:

bgr

edit on 2023/7/31 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 12:31 AM
link   
A little mathematics...

1) There are 4966 posts on the map currently,

2) Square root = 70.47... next integer square root will be 71 - mirror of 17;
when we hit 5041 posts,
which is 75 more posts,

3) Number of "full circles" in 4966 = 4966/360 = 13.8... 14th full circle;
when we hit 5040 posts (mirror of 45),

Is it just a coinkydinky that the next SQUARE and COMPASS (circle) points are 1 post apart?

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

In the world of "Conspiracies" nothing is coincidental. It's all by design, but who was the designer? Compass, Square, and a Radius (ie the clock).

edit on 31-7-2023 by Guyfriday because: need sleep

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

It’s been a little while since I was there, but they used to be surrounded by beautiful arid land with rolling hills.
Heck, one could come and go from areas near the north gate fairly easily
Be a shame if that land gets developed. Or worse
edit on 31-7-2023 by G005E because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Watch the water?
Diver struck by police boat

What are the chances another connection to Obama? We have the chef and now we have the husband of Francesca Lopez Covey- a former public engagement liason for the Obama Administration.

This is from her archieved blog-

Blog

I'm not certain if it is significant but it struck me as odd.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

I finished the book by Paul Alexander. Just to make it clear he is a very big President Trump supporter and he is hoping that he will read this book.

He has made it clear a couple of times that he is bound by a confidentiality oath so we don't get to find out what the committee that approached him to deal with the CDC did, if anything.

Paul was so alarmed by the FDA shortcuts on safety and testing that he made certain that his data and concerns were well documented across numerous agencies via e-mail and full length technical papers.
He was confused as to why the FDA stopped clinical trials after there were 162 mild cases of Covid in the control group and count them... 8 in the experimental group.

Of course the FDA stopped collecting data and declared the jab a success after 170 events and closed down any further investigation.

Paul doesn't realize that this is a number game. After all the Pfizer jab was declared to be potentially effective November 8th. And then we have the 8 mice that were used to test for the 5th jab, who all develop Covid-19. Once again they stopped monitoring the health because who cares.

The battles with the FDA were epic. They did not want any independent scientists examining their data. Paul published an article and they were desperate for him to take it down and he refused.

Can you imagine that a FDA official said this to him?

"

Well, regardless of whether you'll change the article, Trump isn't getting that emergency use authorization before the election anyways. Actually, we have moved the goalpost in that we are NOT INTERESTED IN SAFETY OR EFFICACY ANYMORE, NONE OF THAT.

We are just interested in pulling out the EUA but only 'after' the election. The mission is to ensure that Trump gets no credit."

But they had already declared it safe and effective which meant that right away they could have issued it. Paul in his own words said he was staggered- stunned- and frightened by this.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Paging Christine Grady.

What has she been doing, obviously not her job. The entire clinical trial was effectively ended when the placebo group were given the jab. Now we have no method of comparison on how effective or I should say ineffective Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna jabs are.

"We have Covid gene injections approved by the FDA, which have been given to hundreds of millions of people, if not billions of people in America and around the globe based on no proper testing. NONE!"

We need to consider why the VAERS system only required voluntary reporting by Drs. One would think that in the midst of a biological weapon and a new technology mRNA that an order by HHS Secretary Azar should have have made it mandatory for them to report. In fact there is no legal requirement for the Drs. to report and there is no penalty. This has all the appearances of they do not want anyone to know the true data.

Another Q- Why hasn't the FDA required vaccine developers to investigate the deaths and injuries. Big Pharma certainly got some big breaks because they did not even have to set up a "data safety board or critical event committees." They were not even required to conduct any surveillance post jab.

Alex Azar is a big, big problem. He was leaking to the press with the intent to harm President Trump and his response to the plandemic. In fact President Trump wanted to fire him but once again those with not the best intentions convinced him to keep him.

But he had a plan...he appointed Michael Caputo as #2 in HHS and his loyalty was with President Trump. He worked with Paul and daily took on the battles with the Deep State in the CDC, FDA, NIH, NIAID and HHS.

The situation cannot be understated- "Since joining the administration, my family and I have been continually threatened and harassed."

"Scientists at the CDC and the NIH were pursuing a non-evidence based set of policies with an aim of removing President Trump. They used their corrupted, unscientific guidance documents and MMWR's to do this."

They used children as a political weapon.

"The CDC had no oversite on their Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report [MMWR]. There was no audit and using this flaw they published reports that artificially inflated the risk of Covid-19 to children. Paul caught them and insisted the reports needed to go through him before publication.

"We cannot allow the reporting to go as it has been, for it's outrageous. It's lunacy." < More like it was part of the plan.

Paul ended up in the strangest situation. HHS demanded his resignation. President Trump did not want him to resign. HHS human resources took a page out of Fauci's book and told him if he didn't resign they would release unflattering information on him.
In the end President Trump lost the two most important independent people that personally saw and documented the illegal behavior in these agencies.

The consequences? " Now more than two years later after I accepted the position, I struggle to make a stable income. I was told very openly that because I worked for the Trump administration and because I raised questions as to the lockdowns and school closures response, including the failure to use early drug treatments, then I should consider my career in DC, and in general over."

That's a wrap.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Thanks for the value add on RADIUS Guy... and on picking up on the freemasonry symbolism!

After some zeds, I decided to check CUBED ROOT of the current 4966 posts too:

= 17.061

If we reach 5000 posts then the cubed root would be 17.1 = Q mirror.

Not sure what it means but all a bit coinkydinky. I started investigating the numbers to return to my old theory that the posts need to be organised in a SQUARE to reveal a new layer of info. It could just as easily be a cube.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

It's sometimes good to follow up on these stories. Case in point Devin Archer and the DOJ letter.

Devin Archer- Hunter Biden- Burisma
Just an oddity but Archer was supposed to provide this testimony earlier and then it was rescheduled for Monday. Was this done deliberately so that the DOJ could have time to come up with some plan- like the letter?

There are problems with the timing of that letter because Archer was planning to appeal and this was jumping the gun.

The other thing that really bothers me is why is this inquiry being conducted behind closed doors? I know, I know but I just have to ask.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Can people wake up?

Border crisis and organ harvesting

Predictors for a profitable plandemic

During this plandemic I wonder whatever happened to the "Right to Try" bill that President Trump passed.

Right to Try

"The law allows patients with cancer or other serious illness to circumvent the FDA when requesting access to experimental therapies not yet ready for public use."

FDA Corruption

Aside from the 9 month super jabs what about Paxlovid? That didn't take 10 years. Broken...Broken...Broken.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
5 yr DELTA today - #1778

THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO CHANGE!
edit on 31-7-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   
One has to wonder if more illegal bio-labs are getting ready to be exposed.

A case report last week in the agency’s journal, Emerging Infectious Diseases (EID), has asked people in the Sunshine State to be aware of the risks and doctors to keep it in mind when treating patients.

‘Florida has witnessed an increased incidence of leprosy cases lacking traditional risk factors,’ the report authors said.

‘Those trends, in addition to decreasing diagnoses in foreign-born persons, contribute to rising evidence that leprosy has become endemic in the southeastern United States.’

Health officials aren’t entirely sure what’s driving the increase, given that the cases have no clear evidence of ‘zoonotic exposure’ – caused by germs that spread between animals and people. The bacteria tend to call armadillos home.

There’s also not much pointing to any out-of-the-blue risk factors either.

According to the National Hansen’s Disease Program, 159 new cases of leprosy were reported in the United States in 2020.

Nearly 70% of these cases were recorded in California, Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, New York or Texas.

But Florida stood out especially. Central Florida alone accounted for 81% of cases reported in the state and almost one-fifth of national cases.

One just has to wonder now.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
5 yr DELTA today - #1778

THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO CHANGE!

Maybe it's about TIME.

July=7+3+1+2+0+1+8+1+9+0+3+4+3 = The ultimate answer to the ultimate question. 42

plus.. 5 year delta for #1802
Aug 2 2018 21:20:02 (EST)
Something BIG is about to drop.
Q

(potus?)
edit on 31/7/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Good Evening All….🥰

The World already changed and so did we, a lot ! Cranky’s farewell to this thread on pg 40 and 41 has taken a minute to process because it was in such synchronicity with what I think so many of us are thinking and feeling. Somehow those of us with “People skills” need to hit the streets, lol, or just be more engaged in the daily B.S. ( which is repugnant ) being critical thinkers and Truth seekers !

Amazing Polly has taken up sewing and to paraphrase “devote her time to more beautiful and useful endeavors” IDK, trying to navigate that balance. Whatever talents and skills I still have to offer is something I wish to pass on and I’m finding that quite a few people are seeming to find Peace and Happiness being around my “ this is doable “ attitude.

Strangely, all the Q-proofs and “ we were right “ revaluations, only serve to reinforce my convictions that when enough people operate with basic cooperation and integrity, we can move mountains ! I’m really seeing those metronome’s begin to synchronize……lol, that was a powerful example for me, our Dad used a metronome a lot when he practiced his instruments ( drove our Mom nuts ! )

Forever in this “ Mission from God “ with you all, some catching up to do, Bless the researchers, important work you’re doing ! For now, my duty seems to be more “hands on” lol, fun, frustrating, satisfying and heartbreaking all at the same time. 🤔

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Missed ya ML!

Timely reminder that we have a stronger impact on others physically face-2-face, as cogs helping to turn society than from a keyboard on the sofa!

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 01:25 AM
link   
A mathematical theory for OVERNIGHT bein tomorrow Aug 2nd:

OVERNIGHT on Aug 2nd would lead into 3rd...

Aug 2nd = 8/2/23 = 8x2x23 = 368, +1 = 369 (think TESLA on the beauty of 369)

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 02:24 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

lots of bad news stories on Hunter and his elitist attitude towards the courts have been getting tossed around this morning.

originally posted by: dashen

So it's true, you are just a shiny sphere.

edit on 1-8-2023 by Guyfriday because: I'll wait till later today to see if any of the Hunter stories stick around, but if the ones out now are any indication then it's going to be a wild week for those of us watching. I mean hell it's already started with evidence of Obama being involved with Bidens businesses so that could be a double header impeachment coming. What else will happen?

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join