It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 365
<< 362  363  364    366  367  368 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: cherokeetroy

God he looks like this guy:

In that family though, it really doesn't matter if the head dies since the chair just gets replaced and the plotting continues.

Nosferatu = Dracula = Bat =

Dec 7 2017 22:27:06 (EST)
#FLYROTHSFLY#
Sweet dreams.
Q

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Mild "flu like symptoms"? People that are on their last leg often have that same diagnosis don't they. You might have a -Q- proof that will be hard to dispute.

I wonder if we'll shortly hear about "complications" and the inevitable news that follows?

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

This Long Covid I suspect is going to be used as a cover for the vaccine injured as well. Mixing up the two will help but the stickler is that there is no control group for whatever they decide to foist on the public as treatment. We have two distinct groups that might respond in completely different ways. That is if they really do want to provide a treatment.

Senator Ron Johnson views on Long Covid

Of course they want to use the Paxlovid decoy, but what else do they have cooking on the back burners?

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

There is something about timing here.

Moderna mRNA plant to open in the fall of 2025 in Laval, Quebec, Canada

Yea right in time for 2026. Can't help but notice that this was first published February 23

Not to be left behind-
Moderna to Open mRNA plant in Oxford UK 2025

Rapid response capabilities to the next plandemic- the 100 day mission. This is beyond obvious.

They are working on Africa as well. They have to do it right this time because their plan created the opposite effect of population reduction there.

Speaking of Africa- Michael is there right now. I wonder if Hussein is there as well, after all Kenya is close by.

Obama Foundation- February 26- 25 alumni and Michael

Just swimming in numbers.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Bird comms?

Penguins H5N1

If viruses thrive so well and in fact better in cold weather than how did Covid-19 spread so well in very hot climates.

Time- You're more likely to get sick in winter

Maybe more refined tinkering needs to be done away from prying eyes.

This comes on top of the 2 human cases in Cambodia where "Trust Us" Cohen just happened to be visiting and enjoying tea.
First 2 cases reported January 26-28 to the WHO.

WHO -Cambodia Reports of Avian Flu

Simply amazing. Coincidences abound. We can't make this stuff up.

EMA recommends 10 new drugs for approval, 2 are bird flu vaccines
Compliments of Brook Jackson.

Speaking of books- "Disease X: 100 Days Mission to End Pandemics" back cover H5N1 bird flu 7 small cap letters, claim emerging 2004; add 17 = 2021 when the mRNA jabs were rolled out.

Maybe this is all a decoy.
Looking at their list H1Ni 'swine flu' is the only one with italics and the only other one with small cap letters emerged 2009. 2009 + 17= 2026.
Still surfing with numbers. 7 epidemics are listed. Me thinks plug-and-play- just so many choices- what to do?

USDA Special Research Project

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I think we can now officially say that "saving Democracy" means something else than what you learn in civics class.

First son Hunter Biden said in a rare interview published Monday that him staying clean is vital because “I have something much bigger than even myself at stake.”

“We are in the middle of a fight for the future of democracy,” the twice-indicted 54-year-old added to Axios while discussing his health’s effect on his father’s likely 2024 election battle against former President Donald Trump.

I article title says it all,

Hunter Biden says his sobriety is the key to ‘future of democracy’

I'm just going to leave that here. Hunter staying clean is key to anything other than his own sobriety is a joke.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Time to review this-
Manner of Federal Executions- Published November 27, 2020

Method of executions Sec. 26.3.

Effective date December 24, 2020 -7 days before year end.

Here is where things get strange. There was a comment period that ended September 4, 2020 and they received 23 comments- quell surprise. 10 days to September 14.

I think that I found our connection to DARNKESS. Playing with the alphabet- A-G= 7, Gates starts with a G.
Counting from H-N=7. Big deal? Maybe we should be looking at the alphabet in bracket groups. N is the 14th letter.

7+7=14.
September - Sept=7.

Bill Gates father died on September 14! Phoebe Gates was born on September 14!
H-K=4
K-N=4
3 Gates children and the one grandchild. k= kids.

J and L bookend K. Jennifer and Leila.
Jennifer was 23 when the plademic was launched in 2019. In 2025 Phoebe will be 23, Leila is interesting. She will be 2 in 2025- launch of plandemic 2.0.

All this number symbology is hugely important to Gates. Formal name- W[23]illiam .
Continuing on with the article those to be executed can have visitors 7 days prior to execution.

7 letters from Q=X- Disease X. 2 letters [2 plandemics] to Z.

The end of the alphabet is 26- hence the choice of 2026.

Now what are the chances that they would randomly select the cutoff of the Millennials in 1996 just when the youngest were 23. Then by some wild fluke the oldest in Generation Z was 23 in 2020.

Pew Research Center

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Maybe they were both executed today. No one cares about the Roth... but the Pope thing with drag in as it’ll make a good smoke screen. Fill up the front pages..🤷🏻‍♂️a reply to: nerbot

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Doesn't look like he's doing well, today. Maybe you'll get your proof, Rel

I'm not one to look for signs but Jacob Rothschild is the archetypal villain. He's the face of an infamous bloodline which starkly symbolizes the darkness that envelopes this world. I see his death, in these radically transformative times, as an auspicious sign.

ETA
Recently seen in London

The video is being shared on social media, not sure if there's a connection to Rothschild's death
youtu.be...

Possible explanation of what it means:
X

edit on 26-2-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   
A major Sax-Coburg sperm donor - past/passed today. a reply to: cherokeetroy

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3
How bad 😞
Interesting find of the day.
Phone dying
reciepts

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Why do people have to shove their faces into videos all the time. Just present the evidence and voice over if needed.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Hey mate sorry I have been MIA lately to many issues going on...I still Love & am so thankful for your Music especially
ATM when things are not so good...

But the main reason for this response is Tea Cup Girl...Bloody looks like Katy Perry!!!

Yeah Brew Tiger where are you? I have shared you with friends outside of ATS cause you are so inspirational!!!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Stupidity.
Egocentrism.
Lack of creationism.
a reply to: Guyfriday
AI
More possibilities I am sure but one of these fits surely 😂

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Why do people have to shove their faces into videos all the time. Just present the evidence and voice over if needed.

In the case of the video you probably reference, it could be that the evidence is made up because a "screenshot" of a page that is no longer there for a man in a President mask actor needs a little more credibility me thinks.

Blowing up the page and showing that so it could be read would have served better than the poster's face all over the place TELLING folks what to think.

No credibility and a need to force unverifyables into other people is all I need to say "prove it!"

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Up to bat today is the IRS. In what could possibly go wrong - the IRS is going to start using AI. Of course the ususal is claimed- we are only going after the big fish. Right- I've got some prime swamp land for sale.

IRS to Use AI

This Inflation Reduction Act is the go to for just about anything except the border.
The wording of this is odd. They claim that they are going after taxpayers who have incomes above $1 million and yet just a little further in "It will not effect those earning less than $400,000 a year."

James O'Keefe Takes on the IRS

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
Right- I've got some prime swamp land for sale.

I'll sell you a bridge to cross it if you like.

They claim that they are going after taxpayers who have incomes above $1 million and yet just a little further in "It will not effect those earning less than $400,000 a year."

Yeah, right.

They will use the A.I. to scrutinise EVERYBODY in that search won't they? And so far, the benefits of using A.I. seem to be great for big companies but provide little or no way to connect with a human brain or voice any more so things get controlled to the point where people are helpless and in the hands of that A.I. who will persecute them with no care.

I have a beef with Paypal right now but it's impossible to even send an email to resolve a simple matter. A short list of choices in a help menu is exactly how TPTB stopped everybody using regular telephones and forced them to use mobiles. That and the lack of control over automated spam calls that made people unplug or ignore a home phone.

Cash is still King. Then there is Trading. Then there will be Gold. Then there will be Bullets. Then there will be Blood.

It's hard to stay a good person in a world gone mad.

"Stand and Deliver....Your Food or Your Life?" coming to supermarket carparks soon.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3

Up to bat today is the IRS. In what could possibly go wrong - the IRS is going to start using AI. Of course the ususal is claimed- we are only going after the big fish. Right- I've got some prime swamp land for sale.

IRS to Use AI

This Inflation Reduction Act is the go to for just about anything except the border.
The wording of this is odd. They claim that they are going after taxpayers who have incomes above $1 million and yet just a little further in "It will not effect those earning less than $400,000 a year."

James O'Keefe Takes on the IRS

I wonder how long it will be before AI is used to identify and map organized crime activities like trafficking, money laundering, and political corruption.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I just came across something very important about mail in ballots- especially important for Super Tuesday- March 5th.

We really need to stop these mail in ballots. Since this has had the Fact Checked stamp of approval - Slight correction of the title.

Mail in Ballots Do Reveal the Party During Primary Elections

Scroll to the Facebook link. She does a good job at nailing this. I have my ballot and secrecy envelope and there is a bar code but I'm not affiliated so the R or D doesn't show up. Does it show up on yours?

Trump is back on the ballot #7 spot for Colorado-

Since I have the DEM one as well, the ninth position is "Noncommitted Delegate"- if I am interpreting this correctly if the voters choose this option than they can select whoever and that person gets the nomination.

Michelle Obama keeps trending as replacement for Biden

The last day to request a ballot in February [26]- it's that number again.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

FLYROTHSFLY.

top topics

<< 362  363  364    366  367  368 >>

join