It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 362
<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   

edit on 777Vpm22America/ChicagoThu, 22 Feb 2024 15:10:56 -0600 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   
On the dog comms. I remember when Barack left office, he and Joe made a YouTube skit/parody called “the couch commander”
Last night it suddenly popped into my head again after reading X posts about Bidens dog named Commander.

I haven’t done any digging but does anyone else remember that YouTube video? I was thinking I might see if it’s just coincidence or if there’s some hidden meaning inside of it.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: G0055E

Oh what!!!!
Thank you for posting.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Free Thinking - kinda

One Second After

For Future Ref

edit on 22-2-2024 by MetalThunder because: why NOt

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
My phone was out until noon and it was showing an SOS signal!

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

Thats interesting. I wonder if that's a default of the chip set, or if something else was going on that caused a lot of people to get that SOS message stuck on their phones. I wonder if this was a DDOS attack on our emergency alert systems as well as on the communication infrastructure?

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   

They are buying dogs that are smarter than they are and in this case it is a breed of dog that can kill a person.Isn't that the second German Shepard they have had to get rid of since they been in the WH? These people aren't responsible enough to own an young adult shepard. Joe wanted a "bad azz" dog cause he thnks he is a bad azz ie.......corn pop, he'd take Trump out behind the bleachers, nobody fu*ks with a Biden. Now think about the stuff that Hunter said to his "associates" when he was trying to strong arm them in to paying up. They are a family of wanna be's when it comes to the tough guy thing and I honestly don't know one human man that would be scared of either of them in just a straight up fight with no thugs to do their biiding or to protect them. I would pay real money to watch someone whip HB's grown azz! Joes to old......I'll settle for him being put away.

edit on R20242024kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago2 by RookQueen2 because: added

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I don't know. All of the people I work with had the SOS code. Is it possible we were told about the EBS system to draw an attack and it serves as some type of marker?

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 05:55 PM
link   
She looks awfully masculine now......look at her shoulders!

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Rumors are circulating that Elon Musk is about to release a UNWOKE search engine to rival Google. Will you use it instead?

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   
www.theguardian.com...
theguardian.com/two-very-rare-covid-vaccine-side-effects-detected-in-global-study-of-99-million

Two very rare Covid vaccine side-effects detected in global study of 99 million
Results confirm how uncommon known complications are as researchers confirm benefits from vaccines still ‘vastly outweigh the risks’

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader
I've neem waiting for this!!!! Thank you!

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Let me add in case this happens again the signal is tiny and is in the top left corner of the phone. It was so small I had to put glasses on to see it..........

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen2

Congress Intel knows and told Biden to declassify 2 weeks ago.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

This made me think.

Q-SOS ie Q-4963

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 000000 No.17788718 📁
Nov 18 2022 19:21:01 (EST)
Runbeck.
Dominion.
SOS Offices.
Investigators.
Researchers.
Whistleblowers.
Patriots in trusted positions.
Trust yourself.
You have seen the truth.
Time to show the world.
Focus.
FOCUS.
Ascension.
Q

and or

Q-EBS ie Q-720

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: d5f1d4 No.337245 📁
Feb 11 2018 12:04:42 (EST)
Do people believe all recent resignations, plane crashes, plane re_routes, EMS/EBS activations, blackouts, etc are simply a coincidence?
Why did Sessions [at the beginning] emphasize investigations/proceedings are kept confidential?
Think magic.
What you see …….
Do you really believe nothing is being done?
Re_read past crumbs.
Who has the power?
Why was this emphasized in the beginning?
You have more than you know.
Q

I would say that those are mostly a coincidence since this is beginning to look more like a Chinese HACK, more than the "Software Update" like is being reported. From: NBC News

Based on an initial review, the company thinks the outage "was caused by the application and execution of an incorrect process used as we were expanding our network, not a cyber attack," it said Thursday evening.

If this was true, then wouldn't a full failure of service have happened and not those SOS messages? Another thing was why were 911 emergency services blinded out by this outage as well?

I wish the news was reliable enough to just REPORT the news and not push agendas.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Congress Intel knows and told Biden to declassify 2 weeks ago.

Are you saying that the Russians were behind this, or are you saying that the National Security Threat was this?

Also you should read about what happened in China yesterday. I-Soon is the company to look up.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Rumors are circulating that Elon Musk is about to release a UNWOKE search engine to rival Google. Will you use it instead

edit on 777Vpm22America/ChicagoThu, 22 Feb 2024 23:39:05 -0600 by 777Vader because: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Tuckers Interview with Putin

[Link

edit on R20242024kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago2 by RookQueen2 because: added

edit on R20242024kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago2 by RookQueen2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Hi everyone. I hope you are all well.

I've not been around ATS much the last cpl years guys, I'm having health & mobility issues which has left me feeling quite depressed. Anyway enough of all that - I'm here now . ..

I've started meditating again & for the last few depressing months I've been asking Spirit to please show me some signs that God has everything under control & His plan is still on track. Please show me something that will give us Hope. Help me to recognise the symbolisms & to understand what they mean.

I tend to look thru YT a lot but never really see anything that can hold my attention or interest for more than about 10-20 minutes. But a cpl weeks ago I came across a video by Trey Smith called '2024: The Prediction'.
Now, I've watched a few of Trey Smith's videos & I have to say guys they are extremely interesting & I highly recommend getting into them. I find them interesting because he explains the symbolism & meanings within the Hebrew language & shows how The Bible is a history & a prophecy of Mankind. When I meditate, Spirit often shows me symbols that are Hebrew letters, ancient and/or modern, & guides me to seek their meanings to understand the message I'm given. Trey's videos help me to understand the meanings of Hebrew letters.

I've been putting off watching this video, 2024: The Prediction, because the title put me off lol, I don't like watching 'predictions' videos and stuff - 'A' might/might not happen & if/when it does then 'B' could follow afterwards . . .. blah blah flippin blah. All 'ifs' & 'whens' & 'might' etc.

This video tho Trey Smith points out the meanings of the year 2024, & how the numbers 20 and 4 (or 4 and 20 when read right to left as per the Hebrew language) translate to Hebrew letters & their meanings.

We here already know what 4 and 20 means to us guys don't we? Donald Trump, no less. This is what got me interested. I'm still trying to get to grips with the symbolism in the video, it blows my mind. I'm going to have to watch it a few times I reckon.

It's a long video guys about 1.5 hours, but extremely informative regarding Biblical history & how it is being repeated/replayed in today's world. Well worth watching. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

www.youtube.com...

Have a wonderful weekend guys.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll2

Good to see you posting, Doob. Best wishes for a swift return to better health.

Cheers

top topics

<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join