It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 366
<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Alchohol Expenditures in Grocery Storesa reply to: nerbot

I hear what you are saying. The SPAM calls have destroyed the landlines and it takes real effort to avoid it infiltrating the cell phones but it is happening. AI can mine and eventually mimic real voices of legit contacts. Brave new world indeed.

I'm glad you brought up the super markets. We have a really strange trend going on, the stores have started carrying more and more wine and beer. It started off with just beer/craft beer but now it has really ramped up. Aisles of the stuff now which of course replaces what would have been food.

Cause and effect, but with the introduction of this the stores are hiring security guards which leads to higher prices.
Then there are the aisles devoted to non food items like cleaning supplies, paper products, soda, so less and less floor space devoted to the stuff that matters.
By design since they want us to have less food- eat zee bugs- and maybe don't want anyone to notice. The odd part is that I have only seen a couple of people buying any.

I imagine in France there is wine in the stores but has the footprint increased exponentially?

I just have this feeling that this being set up proactively, maybe for people to resort to when there is more public awareness of the damage caused by the jabs. Cognitive dissonance only goes so far.

I do find it mysterious that Alcoholics Anonymous has not been really vocal about this. And I expect much less from the NIH.

Alchohol Expenditures in grocery stores
I guess we weren't spending enough.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

Just so many choices.

Mark Zuckerberg cashing in

He still has that underground bunker under construction. He's going to need it.

They are tripping over each other on the way out. Just to make sure the list is up to date- follow the wives- MacKenzie Scott.

She sold Amazon stock too.

It is very telling that Albert Bourla has invested his entire pension in Pfizer stock- he sees cancer $.

That feeling one gets when 26 is littered everywhere. [Pfizer is in the $26 range now]

Republican Committee Chair - Ronna McDaniel resigns

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Ha good one.

Judicia l Watch- Biden Administration's Next Move

It is simply amazing that they learn nothing but instead just look for another way to combat our mis/disinformation.
Networks and Pathways of Violent Extremism :Effectiveness of Mis/Dis information Campaigns. Their opinion of course.

I guess what is going on in Missouri is not causing the Biden admin enough misery.

Missouri AG Andrew Bailey Obtains Court Order blocking the Biden administration from violating first amendment

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   

You should try again-

Norway's King Harold Hospitalized by infection on holiday in Malaysia

Shadow of Ezra pinned tweet "The Royals are dropping like flies".

Another one-
"Thomas Kingston, son-in-law of Prince and Princess Michael of Kent has died at age 45."
General McNews tweet

Died Suddenly?

More on this

? Prince William pulled out of a memorial service for the late King of Constantine. He died last year.
Youtube-

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   

We are living in Stranger Things equivalent of the Upside Down

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   
www.zerohedge.com...
zerohedge.com/cia-built-12-secret-spy-bases-ukraine-shadow-war-last-decade-bombshell-nyt

BY TYLER DURDEN
SUNDAY, FEB 25, 2024 - 11:35 PM
On Sunday The New York Times published an explosive and very belated full admission that US intelligence has not only been instrumental in Ukraine wartime decision-making, but has established and financed high tech command-and-control spy centers, and was doing so long prior to the Feb. 24 Russian invasion of two years ago.

Among the biggest revelations is that the program was established a decade ago and spans three different American presidents. The Times says the CIA program to modernize Ukraine's intelligence services has "transformed" the former Soviet state and its capabilities into "Washington’s most important intelligence partners against the Kremlin today."

This has included the agency having secretly trained and equipped Ukrainian intelligence officers spanning back to just after the 2014 Maidan coup events, as well constructing a network of 12 secret bases along the Russian border—work which began eight years ago. These intelligence bases, from which Russian commanders' communications can be swept up and Russian spy satellites monitored, are being used launch and track cross-border drone and missile attacks on Russian territory

edit on 777Vpm27America/ChicagoTue, 27 Feb 2024 20:33:45 -0600 by 777Vader because: www.cia.gov...[

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Heads Up..

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Russia isn't the issue we need to watch. I'm betting Taiwan is going to be hit if China keeps falling down like it currently is.

BEIJING, Feb 28 (Reuters) - States with the largest nuclear arsenals should negotiate a treaty on no-first-use of nuclear weapons against each other or make a political statement in this regard, the Chinese foreign ministry's arms control department said.

Director general of the department, Sun Xiaobo, called on nuclear states to fulfil their "special and priority responsibilities" on nuclear disarmament according to the U.N. Conference on Disarmament, which seeks to prevent nuclear war, official news agency Xinhua said on Wednesday.

During the forum's weekly meeting in Geneva on Monday, Sun said the body should define a roadmap or timetable for an international legal instrument that would protect non-nuclear-weapon states from the threat of nuclear weapons.

"Nuclear-weapon states should negotiate and conclude a treaty on no-first-use of nuclear weapons against each other or make a political statement in this regard," Sun said.

China and India are currently the only two nuclear powers to formally maintain a no first use policy. Russia and the United States have the world's biggest nuclear arsenals.

Sun also called for a universal, non-discriminatory, non-proliferation, export control order to address global security challenges, and promote more compliance in the field of biochemistry to maintain the authority of the arms control treaty system.

China is wanting other countries to pledge not to use Nuclear Weapons as a first use purpose. So, if say China uses them and an "accident" while testing a Nuclear armed missile, and say Taiwan is "accidently" hit, then China wouldn't want any other country to retaliate on Taiwan's behalf. That would be a first use issue China seems to be worried about.

China wouldn't do that through, I mean they are economically sta...

Feb 28 (Reuters) - Country Garden Holdings (2007.HK), opens new tab said on Wednesday a liquidation petition has been filed against the embattled developer for non-payment of a loan worth $205 million, adding to the woes for China's liquidity crisis-hit property sector.

Country Garden said in a regulatory filing to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange it would "resolutely" oppose the petition, which was filed by a creditor, Ever Credit Limited, a unit of Kingboard Holdings. A court hearing had been set for May 17.

Country Garden's shares fell more than 12% in early trade, lagging a 0.2% gain for the benchmark Hang Seng Index (.HSI), opens new tab.

The petition is set to revive homebuyer and creditor concerns about the Chinese property sector's debt crisis at a time when Beijing is ramping up efforts to boost confidence in the industry that accounts for a quarter of China's GDP.

It comes a month after China Evergrande Group (3333.HK), opens new tab, the world's most indebted property developer with $300 billion in liabilities, was ordered to be liquidated by a Hong Kong court. It now faces a complicated restructuring process that some investors think could last more than a decade.

China's property industry, a pillar of the world's second-largest economy, has lurched from one crisis to another since 2021 after a regulatory crackdown on debt-fuelled construction triggered a liquidity squeeze.

A string of developers have defaulted on their repayment obligations since then, and many of them have either launched or are in the process of starting debt restructuring processes to avoid facing bankruptcy or liquidation proceedings.

Oh, well China's going further down the drain than I thought was possible. China's about to implode and I think we should all be aware of this before they lash out one last time at the world before going scorched Earth.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 09:32 PM
link   

am still not buying that those envelopes 'didn't mean anything'.

I would also like to call your attention to the TIMING. Whoever it was that wanted the Bush family to **see** and **react** to what was in that envelope... they timed it PERFECTLY!!!

a reply to: Thoughtful3

what a coincidence
Timed right lol

edit on 2024/27/2 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I listened to the video but I didn't hear NYprepper mention that, on top of Russian military being put on high alert, this also happened yesterday :

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
a reply to: IndieA

I guess what is going on in Missouri is not causing the Biden admin enough misery.

Missouri AG Andrew Bailey Obtains Court Order blocking the Biden administration from violating first amendment

What a great find! Is there a mechanism in place to force the Biden Administration not to interfere with our rights to free speech? They (the Biden Admin) seem to have no respect for the court system.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Biden Policy Allows First Use of Nuclear Weapons

Senior U.S. officials said that Biden has decided not to follow through on his 2020 pledge to declare that the sole purpose of nuclear weapons is to deter a nuclear attack against the United States or its allies. Instead, he approved a version of a policy from the Obama administration that leaves open the option to use nuclear weapons not only in retaliation to a nuclear attack, but also to respond to non-nuclear threats.

[www.armscontrol.org...]

World leaders have made a fine mess out of the planet.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

What's this 1646 Too big to screenshot

10 times the size of DC I guess God missed

wotan
Symbology
A bit of irony next

America's biggest newfangled conspiracy theory began with a failed prediction. Hillary Clinton would be imminently arrested, the prediction said, widespread riots would follow, and a contingent of elites would flee the US
or fpp.

edit on 2024/28/2 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

That bottom one, there is a theory that JFK Jr was in the back seat. Not saying he is alive, but that is the theory floating around on some sites.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It's odd when you
expand and slow down speed.
a reply to: Justoneman
Tomorrow

For kicks

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   

CF we almost missed something about the Texas wildfire. I believe we have a FF operation.

President Trump and Biden to visit the Texas Border

They are supposed to be there today- February 29th and lo and behold this huge fire breaks out. No. such. thing. as. coincidences.
Youtube-Texas

Gov Abbott on Friday announced the building of a military base near Eagle Pass.

Operatio Lone Star- National Guard

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Pope Francis Taken to Hospital for Flu

He has been released but the timing makes one wonder, doesn't it?

Some key dates

As for Thomas Kingston a few more details about him.

Thomas Kingston

He has connections to Iraq- "worked 3 years in Baghdad as a project officer for the Iraqui Institute of Peace to mediate conflicts in Iraq and even helped negotiate the release of hostages."
I'm not certain if there is any relevance to the Iraq connection but it does seem oddly connected.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Short clip of John Campbell

They are desperate. I'm not sure how they expect to get away with just changing the method of calculation to restate excess cause mortality. If they are doing this in the UK what are they doing here? Maybe the problem is much worse than our wildest expectations.

CDC Excess Deaths Fun With Numbers

"On March 15, 2023, the methodology for estimating excess deaths was updated to account for the fact that 160 weeks of data during the p[l]andemic were excluded in the algorithm [so expected values were not inflated due to substantially elevated mortality during the p[l]andemic resulting in unstable estimates of expected weekly numbers of deaths in some cases."

Who benefits the most?
VIRUS or election?
Lab or nature?
Coincidence or foreknowledge?
Difficult truths.

WV- Wide Viewing.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

They are completely rogue.

WH_ Biden Cancels More Student Loan Debt

After all it's just our tax $'s buying voters for them.
-----
More problems looming with the IRS. Digital ID.

Why the IRS is using facial recognition

Using the IRS as the big stick to enforce this, which acts as a Trojan horse to help other government agencies adopt the same tech.
It is troubling that this ID.me is a private company- as in what possibly could go wrong?

The critical year- 2016- "US Department of Veteran Affairs began using the technology in 2016, the company's first government use." They can use whatever excuse they want but this sounds eerily similar to China's system which is then tied into the social credit score.

What are they doing with all the information collected?
"As part of its process, ID.me collects a very large amount of personal information. It has a very long and difficult-to-read privacy policy, but essentially while ID.me doesn't share most of the personal information, it does share various information about internet use and website visits with other partners."

ID.me Info

Slippery slope.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Mitch McConnel has just announced that he is stepping down in November.

How many is that now? His term was up in 2027 and he is leaving in 2024 that leaves the critical [2025-2026] window for the next plandemic attempt.
He must be seeing the writing on the wall that President Trump will be back and he will be carrying a big stick.

I checked the Dem ballot- Joe Biden is #7 along with President Trump #7 on the Republican ballot. That is 2 77
Goodbye AL.
Add to list.
#FLYSIDFLY#

Who is AL?

top topics

<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join