It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 367
<< 364  365  366    368  369  370 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   
No way that Joyce guy could be Elvis unless he time traveled. I met Elvis when I was a child and his daughter was a baby. He would have to be much older than Joyce. Having lived across the street from Elvis I say NOPE, not to me.

originally posted by: Crazierfox
It's odd when you
expand and slow down speed.
a reply to: Justoneman
Tomorrow

For kicks

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: Crazierfox

That bottom one, there is a theory that JFK Jr was in the back seat. Not saying he is alive, but that is the theory floating around on some sites.

A recent pic of him and DJT would have made a nice insert for the Bush funeral envelopes.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   
China has a problem with the Three Gorges Dam. Hits with bunker busters or one of those nukes they are worried about would start floods that would wipe out good fractions of their industrial base and farmland and affect 400 million people, many of whom would drown.

edit on 28-2-2024 by DOCTORNO because: corrected

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
a reply to: nugget1

Mitch McConnel has just announced that he is stepping down in November.

How many is that now? His term was up in 2027 and he is leaving in 2024 that leaves the critical [2025-2026] window for the next plandemic attempt.
He must be seeing the writing on the wall that President Trump will be back and he will be carrying a big stick.

I checked the Dem ballot- Joe Biden is #7 along with President Trump #7 on the Republican ballot. That is 2 77
Goodbye AL.
Add to list.
#FLYSIDFLY#

Who is AL?

With so many states (Demo-rat) switching to mail-in voting, I have serious doubts they'll let Trump win. Obiden such paid off another %150 m in student loans; when they bring in his replacement after the August primaries (October Surprise?) the majority of the younger generation will already be programmed via TikTok to vote for party offering the most freebees.

As for all of the career politicians and elite 1%ers 'retiring'-I wonder if they're getting ready to enjoy their opulent underrground bunkers for the SHTF scenario.
My trust issues rival yours, with a huge dose of conspiracy and gut instinct, coupled with past proves future.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   
There's speculation the Bitcoin rally, today officially toppled the US Dollar

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Speaking of Gates and vaccines....

Brazil Tries New Vaccine as ‘Exponential’ Rise in Dengue Cases Plagues the Americas

Dengue cases have increased fourfold in some parts of the Americas
In 2023, the Americas saw the highest recorded number of dengue cases of all time, with a total of 4,565,911 cases and 2,340 deaths, said the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) in a recent call for stepped up efforts to control Aedes aegypti, the primary mosquito vector of the dengue virus.
In response, Brazil’s health ministry increased emergency public health funding, for dengue outbreaks and other emergency events to $300 million.

These funds are to be directed to Brazil’s vaccination efforts. Brazil plans to vaccinate 3.2 million people this year, using the recently approved Japanese Takeda Pharmaceutical’s Qdenga vaccine. The vaccine was recently approved by the European Medicines Agency, but has only been used in Brazil thus far.

Takeda received $38 mil from the B & G foundation in 2016.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
There's speculation the Bitcoin rally, today officially toppled the US Dollar

Yeah, Bitcoin started popping today. Let's see if it lasts.

I don't have any in real money but bought $50k with my "virtual" account. I have played with it when I opened my account a few years ago. Started with $100k, currently got $1.5 million lol

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Exactly..if it lasts. If it's a bubble that corrects, Bitcoin+ Nvidia could bring the whole market down

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Exactly..if it lasts. If it's a bubble that corrects, Bitcoin+ Nvidia could bring the whole market down

Nvidia popped but has stabilised a little after headline news. Seeing the same for bitcoin perhaps.

Often the case that clickbait news fuels a mass buy, whether it's MSN or social platforms, and then the scrutiny starts afterwards which stabilises the initial pop a little.

Personally, I jumped on Toyota a while ago when they talked about the release of their "IMV 0" truck priced at just $10k (equivalent) for a basic truck based on the same platform as the Hilux. A cab and a flatbed chassis with no frills. Other manufacturers are producing variants for the rear like boxes, foodtrucks, refrigerated, tippers etc. Sounds like a fantastic vehicle and a great concept to sell it like this offering flexibility, and about time there was a good value workhorse again that the whole world could perhaps afford and enjoy.

I'm sure we'll see a version with a varied array of weapons attached too, trundling across the latest global warzones just like the original "Hilux".

Toyota’s $10,000 Future Pickup Truck Is Basic Transportation Perfection
edit on 28/2/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 11:24 PM
link   
This just popped up again on our new threads regarding people giving off bluetooth signals:

Shouldn't This Be Big?

And it drew my attention to Q post 775

--------------------------------------------------
Anonymous Feb 15 2018 15:21:31 (EST)
>>388168

Just throwing out a little more info, don't even know if it has relevance.

Cell phones were originally analog. The switch over to digital was very gradual. Digital signals allow for much greater distance to be covered on much less power (thus miniaturization of phones) because of the nature of square (digital) waves. Much more effective at filtering noise and interference.

This inherently means that the phones of today are going to be square wave signals and very low power. If that alone were enough, Q would not exist. They would simply shut him (them) and/or us down. So they may act as a trigger but are not enough by themselves to completely program a human. And Parkland would suggest that you really need somebody who is largely predisposed toward moving in the desired direction to begin with. You can't just flip a switch and a born pacifist suddenly becomes Rambo. Talk to me, Johnny!
---------------------------------------

>>388211
What [3] scientists were killed who were researching the SAT relay of mobile phone signals to end users?
Why was the research deemed CLASSIFIED?
Learn.
Q

The bluetooth from people conundrum won't go away until someone really savvy can explain the technicalities well enough to sway it either way. I'll carry on with my own experiments until then.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Just guna drop this here for audit trail:

JOHN PODESTA WEARING A BLOOD RING - like HRC in Q291 and Soleimani

Secondly, Phil Godlewski did a LIVE last night entitled Thirty Four... It ties together a lot of Q posts starting from Q34 - linking John Podesta to the assassination of Klaus Eberwein (Q663), Haiti cabinet minister, and to Obama sending pallets of cash to Iran. It also covers Chester Bennington being Podesta's son and his move into witness protection.

I'm just about to re-watch and will post more detail if I get time.

edit on 29-2-2024 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

It's about the vibe, Bill Gates is currently in India, where I was hoping that he would be appearing before the court there for the wrongful death suit due to the Covid jab, but nooo, breaking news he is drinking tea.

Bill Gates Enjoys Tea

Okay this comes on the heels of "Trust Us Cohen" enjoying tea in Cambodia. We have T comms which I suspect might be related to T-cells. Add that to one of President Trump's tweets that was missing a T.
What is a T- Cell

"A type of WHITE blood cell T cells are part of the immune system and develop from stem cells in the bone marrow. They help protect the body from infection and may help fight cancer."

Boosters and Mysterious T Cells Youtube

We are in some uncharted territory. This brings us back to #459 CONF_WHITE_WHITE_

T-Cells could be one and I was toying with the idea that the other may be the WHITE calamari blood clots.

Any idea who is AL is #277???

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Nausea alert-
Good Morning America- Anthony Fauci

The zinger starts at the 1.12 mark-
"I was one of the first correspondents allowed inside the Vaccine Research Center at the NIH just before the p[l]andemic."

Just what are the chances?

Interesting factoid he is by now a grandfather but no fan fare to share with his adoring audience and media?

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I've been taking a much closer look at Fauci and how that might tie in with the ku posts.
He announced his resignation December 7, 2022.

The graphic is your key.
Let's pause and say hello to the rogue intelligence agencies cur-
rently monitoring these threads.
Was the money worth it?
Titanic.

He retired officially December 30, 2022. 30-7=23.

Fauci was no longer head of the NIH in 2023.

He served 7 presidents over 50 years.

Our attack on big pharma came w/a
warning letter today.
Message received.
Response forthcoming.

This might be a stretch but since a response is forthcoming- the capital letters form OMR-

Optical Mark Recognition

OMR is used to detect answers. Must be some spy capability to communicate more discreetly.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   

CF we almost missed something about the Texas wildfire. I believe we have a FF operation.

President Trump and Biden to visit the Texas Border

They are supposed to be there today- February 29th and lo and behold this huge fire breaks out. No. such. thing. as. coincidences.
Youtube-Texas

Gov Abbott on Friday announced the building of a military base near Eagle Pass.

Operatio Lone Star- National Guard

----
If we had any reservations about this Texas fire being a FF just what are the chances?

Elon Musk Tweet- X marks the spot

Trump and Biden should be at the border today. Just wow, unaccompanied minors with just a card with an address and then left with HHS.
Dualing at the Border

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Biden’s FBI demands journalist surrender over Jan 6 reporting: Report

President Joe Biden’s Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has reportedly ordered Steve Baker, an investigative journalist who currently works for Blaze News, to self-surrender in Dallas on Friday due to undisclosed charges over his reporting on January 6, 2021.

In a post on X, formerly Twitter, Baker explained that his attorneys had received two prior threats from the Biden administration’s Department of Justice and FBI regarding his arrest over his reporting of the Capitol Hill protest.

Heard an interview with him this morning on the radio - unsure of show - ( was 910 AM Superstation Detroit) and he made a very good point that ... he (Steve Baker) asked a very pertinent Question and supplied the answer - my paraphrase

"Who Knows Where all the Bodies are buried ? " The Capitol Police - they have more power than congress - they know who is sleeping with who - all the coming and goings - they are the bodyguards of the Politicians ....

Sounds like the Capitol Police (CP) are another layer of the Swamp that have gone under the radar ---

edit on 29-2-2024 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Project Veritas Planned Parenthood Missouri- Misery

Things are heating up.
Opinion piece: Missouri taxpayers should not be subsidizing Planned Parenthood

"Planned Parenthood executive openly discuss their plans to traffic minor children across state lines without the knowledge of their parents or school. the "bypass" method allows an unrelated to assist with the transportation without the knowledge of a relative or other authority."

Misssouri AG Andrew Baily has filed a lawsuit against Planned Parenthood.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Telling the truth is as dangerous as it ever was, eh?

Cheers

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I was reading over the Ken Paxton win and maybe I am being dense but now what? That money I assume has been spent- $1.7 billion down the drain. No one ever seems to be held accountable-

Ken Paxton's not finished yet- Will defend HB20 that prevents social media platforms from engaging in viewpoint discrimination and censorship

"Trade associations representing Goog, Facebook, Youtube, X, and others sued the state to prevent enforcement of the law."
The argument- they want their first amendment right to discriminate against their user's content.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   

If we had any reservations about this Texas fire being a FF just what are the chances?

Elon Musk Tweet- X marks the spot

Anyone else notice what appears to be blurred in the background of that image Musk has posted?

Looks like a crumbling skyscraper to me.

-------------------

There is a great video HERE from a popular Youtuber titled "Crop Circles Riddle Solved" and how some of them may have been created using Directed Energy Microwave Radiation. He ties some of the circles to 9/11 attacks. A good watch if you have the time.

What if...the Green Lasers that were seen over the Hawaiian Islands were marking out the "hit" zones for another false flag attack and although Lahaina wasn't mentioned as a target it may have been one and nobody noticed. It could explain why buildings got burned but few trees and maybe something regarding Blue things/Roofs were spared also because of the laser colour. Hit the important primary targets that were more easily mapped with the technology.

Whether those lasers were from a Satellite, A Plane or a high altitude Baloon, who knows? ...Somebody.

Sidenote: Many Crop Circles are made in circular paths like a whirlwind. Think rotating directed beam from above at a centre point with differing diameters depending on resolution and altitude. Very finely tuned.
We have also witnessed people recently having seizures and rotating until they collapse, not to mention all the collapsing sports players, indoors and out, who are usually standing in a spacious area like a football pitch or basketball court.
Maybe it's testing for targeting individuals and pinpoint accuracy inside buildings and at specific altitudes maybe even based on a signal for/from that person (vax/mobile).

Just Theorising.

<< 364  365  366    368  369  370 >>

join