It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 364
<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   

IF NOt about Politics
Than What is IT ?

Discuss Amongst YOUrselfs

Choice
Always about IT
But your Different... Feel IT

Be Better
Be Best

NO REGRETS ..... HAVE FaITH IN Humanity...
TRUST

Am I Free Yet?
NO

A LOT to Learn [comms]

edit on 25-2-2024 by MetalThunder because: How Dare I

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Thanks for the interesting info in your last post.

Have you noticed nobody seems to be talking much about THIS any more and any possible relationship to some of the many problems people suffered since the v a x?
edit on 25/2/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I stutter
Scuse me
While I KISS The Sky

Regardless
GOD WINS
Never Forget - BrewTig - time to chime

edit on 25-2-2024 by MetalThunder because: Say What ?

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

DASHEN 44 ?
Commit or FAIL ?

A Book

Imagine That

Jussie Askin ?

edit on 25-2-2024 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This is an opinion piece about a book covering the topic.

Based on leaked US national security documents, Mexican government hacked emails or correspondence, and Chinese corporate records, we know that the fentanyl operation is under Chinese control from start to finish, including:

• Production of the basic chemicals needed to make it
Most of the pharmaceutical ingredients needed to produce the synthetic cocktail known as fentanyl are produced in China.

In the northern city of Shijiazhuang, west of Beijing, chemical companies churn out such ingredients. A highly militarized city boasting some eleven military facilities including several command schools, military hospitals, and medical facilities, it is also a government-designated national development zone. So the companies producing the fentanyl chemicals get tax credits.

Some 40% of the production of this chemical comes from this city alone. Wuhan, now synonymous with COVID-19, is another big production center of fentanyl components.

• Creation of fentanyl and counterfeit pills in both Mexico and the United States
The Chinese triads began forging relationships with the Mexican drug cartels and quickly became business partners with them. The cartels started to mix fentanyl with their heroin. Fentanyl production proved to be so lucrative that “El Chapo,” the infamous head of the Sinaloa Cartel, quickly shifted from producing heroin and coc aine to fentanyl.

From the perspective of the Chinese triads and their allies in Beijing, routing the drugs through Mexico not only made logistical sense but also provided Beijing a measure of plausible deniability. The borrowed knife. The drugs were coming from Mexico, not China, right?

A similar operation, but on a smaller scale, occurred north of the border in Canada. Chinese triads established laboratories along the US border in British Columbia to produce fentanyl in Canada, smuggle it into the United States, and ship it abroad.

Once the fentanyl is synthesized, it is pressed into pills to be smuggled across the border. The pills need to look like real prescription drugs. Who do you think provides the pill presses?

In April 2020, the DOJ sent out an alert to law enforcement agencies with a blunt headline: “Chinese Pill Presses Are Key Components for Illegally Manufactured Fentanyl.” It noted how China smuggled pill presses into the US and Mexico, often claiming they were “machine parts.”

So the fall of China continues.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   
So at Grocery Store on the video monitor was an ad playing trust phazer.
I could use a set diacyn classes in that. 4 some reason I get they live vibes.
I know have touched on this B4 but every retail store has sprinkler systems installed in the ceiling.
Watch the water indeed.

The Vatican and the Third Reich: an Unholy Alliance

Muther
Wefrs

THE NEW WORLD SLAVE COIN AND FOURTH REICH CREDIT SYSTEM

disappearing acts

THE RISE OF THE INVISIBLE REICH: WHY GERMAN SCIENTISTS ARE QUIETLY "DISAPPEARING" WORLDWIDE

edit on 2024/25/2 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

BOOK

NO GOOD

edit on 25-2-2024 by MetalThunder because: Does NOt prevent Covid 19

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Should we laugh or should we cry?

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I'll NEVER Q uit

in Other - lingering - News

Jeffrey Epstein Had Surveillance Room in NY Mansion

Message sent

carry :ON

edit on 25-2-2024 by MetalThunder because: STAND YOUR GROUND

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   
5g not being talked about, GOOD observation.

REASON:

ATT personnel said the network isn't up a few weeks ago and that we don't need 4g still.

hmmmmm

Oh, I am a long time behind on this thread.

originally posted by: nerbot

Thanks for the interesting info in your last post.

Have you noticed nobody seems to be talking much about THIS any more and any possible relationship to some of the many problems people suffered since the v a x?

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
Funny you should mention that. When I went down with whatever the hell they hit us with (right after 1st round 4 health care workers), my thought was 5g like a voice in head thing. Of course that nonsense and there is no data to back it up. Now both of my incarnations (no clue as to email addy was 0ut but I ✔️ d them all no luck) about it coming from comets Niburu and then we have omoomoo coming back wth. Plenty of data there.
Definitely nothingabsolutely positively nothing.

Something

edit on 2024/25/2 by Crazierfox because:
nothing at all

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crazierfox
..... my thought was 5g like a voice in head thing. Of course that nonsense and there is no data to back it up.

Really? It's been around a while and I'm SURE it's how Biddy Biden functions when public speaking.

A Demonstration Of Voice To Skull Technology.

Tinfoil Hat's at the ready eh?

edit on 25/2/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Amen to that.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I think we have an MKUltra experiment going on, and being unleashed.

A member of the US Air Force is in critical condition after reportedly setting himself on fire outside the Israeli Embassy in Washington, DC, Sunday afternoon.

A video live streamed on Twitch appeared to show the airman in uniform standing in front of the embassy gate and identifying himself as a member of the US Air Force, the New York Times and Washington Post reported.

“I will no longer be complicit in genocide [in Gaza]. I am about to engage in an extreme act of protest,” the man apparently said before setting himself alight and repeatedly shouting “Free Palestine!”

First, it's being reported that the man is now dead from his injuries. Now a lot about this story isn't adding up, but before this event happened this was being reported.

COLORADO SPRINGS — A fire burning on the United States Air Force Academy grounds is sitting at 150 acres in size as of Sunday evening.

According to Dean Miller, the Air Force Academy Public Information Officer pre-evacuation orders have been issued for housing on the grounds.

Did the person that set fire to themselves get triggered into doing so by messaging about the fire at the Air Force Academy? The fire story happened before the man set himself ablaze, and the reasoning behind the man's actions doesn't make sense given his job and time in the service (as in if he was either on his way out or will be soon due to contract ending on his enlistment)

This doesn't seem to match up, and I believe that it was a mind control triggering event we all saw happen here today. I bet, I just bet this is leading us up to that false flag event very soon.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 05:35 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Forgive me, but I can't remember the members name who left ATS with his final predictions/warnings for us to watch Romania.
I did a quick search on what's going on in Romania this morning. It would appear many, many companies that were based in Ukraine have hoped over the border into Romania.
By the end of March Romania will be members of the European 'Schengen' (doesn't that sound Chinese or is it just me?), free movement over borders within the EU.
At the beginning of this year, the Romanian Government had to deal with farmers protests on taxes etc.
I visited Romania in 1979 when Ceaușescu was in power (remember him and all the 'orphanages'?) so I clocked what he said and paid attention. Apparently, peace talks between Russia and Ukrain could be looming...... but not before the West has 'shifted operations' over the border into Romania. It's worth keeping an eye on what is going on there.
Here's a wee background video on Romania from 6 months ago. Since the video, Romania has been able to join Schengen.

Just something worth adding to the mix I feel.
Rainbows
Jane
PS Cranky!!!! He was signed in on the 24th Feb

edit on am27America/ChicagoMonday2024-02-26T07:10:00-06:0007America/Chicago02000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

cherokeetroy, I think Jacob Rothschild's death fulfils Q #87:

I think the pope, SNOW WHITE, may also be announced dead today - because he is also 87.

Both Jacob Rothschild and the Pope are/were 87...

GODFATHER III = Jacob Rothschild, "Godfather" of the state of Israel and of the deep state pyramid. III = /_

SNOW WHITE = The White Pope

ETA I hate it when ATS refuses to display a forward slash.
edit on 26-2-2024 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
Flattered but I was on my tablet a few days in when it popped in. The day in sep. Prolly was that tho. Getting ready 4 work then randomly thought about y2k chuckled to myself and thought so much for the world ending then turn on the TV came right after the thought. I'm like no way i gotta get dressed then another turn on the TV.
Later when they named O B L
That was quick must b fg
That they chased for decades until a man with a last name off by a letteras the 1st, middle name same as the 1st name of a leader sacrificed, and the 1st name rhymes with the country he ruled. Change
Gaslighting at its most obvious.

Ask the question
Why did you send the pisi all that money before it happened?

Unrelated
Hunt

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

God he looks like this guy:

In that family though, it really doesn't matter if the head dies since the chair just gets replaced and the plotting continues.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Reuters

VATICAN CITY, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Pope Francis canceled his appointments on Monday for the second time in three days because he has mild flu, the Vatican said.
The 87-year-old pontiff was forced to skip meetings on Saturday, and although he appeared in public on Sunday to deliver his weekly Angelus message, the Vatican said his audiences on Monday had been suspended as a precaution.
"Mild flu-like symptoms persist, with no fever," a Vatican statement said.

Mild "flu like symptoms"? People that are on their last leg often have that same diagnosis don't they. You might have a -Q- proof that will be hard to dispute.

top topics

<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join