It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 368
<< 365  366  367    369  370  371 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

The 'building' reminded me of the Twin Towers, but it also looks like an 11 at the bottom.
Your video link to the crop circles doesn't work BTW, which is a shame as I'd liked to have watched that.
Laser technology in space as a weapon has been around for decades as I understand it.
Rainbows
Jane
PS, I checked out the tallest buildings in Texas.... The top 3 are banks!
1 JPMorgan Chase Tower Houston
2 Wells Fargo Plaza Houston
3 Bank of America (Dallas) Dallas
edit on pm24America/ChicagoThursday2024-02-29T16:57:47-06:0004America/Chicago02000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Is this the uTube?

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Now this is odd, Robo-Mitch states he's going to step down, and now this pops up.

Chao, 50, was found dead shortly after midnight on Feb. 11 after being pulled out of a car that had gone into a pond on a private ranch in Johnson City, Texas, about 40 miles from Austin.

"This incident was not a typical accident," the Blanco County Sheriff's Office wrote in a letter to Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton on Thursday.

"Although the preliminary investigation indicated this was an unfortunate accident, the Sheriff's Office is still investigating this accident as a criminal matter until they have sufficient evidence to rule out criminal activity," the letter said.

Since Chao's death has remained the subject of a criminal probe, the Blanco County Sheriff's public information officer told the attorney general that reports, 911 logs, audio and video evidence as well as other material should not yet be released to media outlets that requested them, including CNBC.

"Releasing the reports, videos and other information prior to the completion of the investigation would interfere with the investigation and possible prosecution of this matter," the sheriff's office wrote.

The letter did not say that there was evidence that Chao died as the result of a crime.

But the statement that Chao's death was not "a typical accident" and the prospect raised in the letter of a prosecution marked a shift from an initial statement released days after Chao's death.

I'll post more about this later, but given the situation here I think we can guess where this will lead. I wonder if Robo-Mitch will be retiring in China or the Caribbean?

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Yes. Thanks for showing and linking the video, I can't fix it in my post for continuity because of the edit limit, sorry. I had a wierd time posting the reply above and it didn't show up for a while (over target/..perhaps under it!!!)

Congrats on your number 3000 post above btw.
edit on 29/2/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

The 'building' reminded me of the Twin Towers, but it also looks like an 11 at the bottom.

I saw a wireframe of one of the towers with a big flame on the top.

Your video link to the crop circles doesn't work BTW, which is a shame as I'd liked to have watched that.

Can't fix in my post but posted above by "NightFlight".

Laser technology in space as a weapon has been around for decades as I understand it.

The laser tech would have been for scanning and targeting, Direct Energy Microwave for starting the fires using the mapped out targets. This may explain why blue things and blue roof buildings were apparently not burned with as much frequency if green lasers don't pick up blue as well. Any anwsers or speculation welcome on that one.

ps... did you miss a building? (or is the 4th boom another control centre like WTC7)
Six year Delta next tuesday...

Q post #844:

📁 Mar 5 2018 01:39:53 (EST)

BOOM
BOOM
BOOM
BOOM

edit on 29/2/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   

The laser tech would have been for scanning and targeting, Direct Energy Microwave for starting the fires using the mapped out targets. This may explain why blue things and blue roof buildings were apparently not burned with as much frequency if green lasers don't pick up blue as well. Any anwsers or speculation welcome on that one.

I heard that certain frequencies can travel from space to Earth better than others.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Is there a connection between Q-3734

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 6e512c No.7561132 📁
Dec 19 2019 12:50:14 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 050eda No.7561023 📁
Dec 19 2019 12:44:18 (EST)
>>7557331
Backchannels are important.

Know your history and you will know why.

Q

Makes me think of this. Sum of all fears. There are more good people in the world than there are bad.
>>7561023
Also, think 'White Squal' re: Cuban M Crisis/JFK.
Do comms only go to Anons?
Bigger than you can imagine.
Expand you're thinking.
Q

and these stories?

Story one

Progressive Reps. Pramila Jayapal (D-Wash.) and Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) traveled to Cuba last week — a secret trip that has outraged several Republican lawmakers.

Jayapal, the chairwoman of the Congressional Progressive Caucus, and Omar, the deputy chairwoman, led a delegation of about a dozen people to the communist island, according to the Miami Herald.

A staffer from Rep. Barbara Lee’s (D-Calif.) office was also among those on the trip, according to the outlet, which notes that the travel was not disclosed by the liberal lawmakers beforehand or reported on in Cuban state media.

“Representatives Jayapal and Omar traveled to Cuba last week, where they met with people from across Cuban civil society and government officials to discuss human rights and the U.S.-Cuba bilateral relationship,” a spokesperson for the progressive caucus told the Miami Herald.

The mysterious trip, which took place during a week when the House was in recess, also overlapped with a visit to Havana by Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, who traveled to the island as part of a Latin American tour that included stops in Venezuela and Brazil.

and Story two

Aformer U.S. ambassador to Bolivia and a National Security Council member was charged after working against the U.S. government for decades for communist Cuba in "clandestine intelligence-gathering missions."

"This action exposes one of the highest-reaching and longest-lasting infiltrations of the United States government by a foreign agent," Attorney General Merrick B. Garland said.

"We allege that for over 40 years, Victor Manuel Rocha served as an agent of the Cuban government and sought out and obtained positions within the United States government that would provide him with access to non-public information and the ability to affect U.S. foreign policy," Garland said. "Those who have the privilege of serving in the government of the United States are given an enormous amount of trust by the public we serve. To betray that trust by falsely pledging loyalty to the United States while serving a foreign power is a crime that will be met with the full force of the Justice Department."

So are Jayapal, Cortez, and Lee the new Backdoor Bettys for Cuba? Well, Jayapal might be remembered best for opening the door for the people coming in the second-floor balcony on the House Floor during Jan 6th, or some might remember her for being unable to talk to investigators the next day due to "covid", but here in the pacific Northwest remember her for having a conversation along with Kshama Sawant with Jay Islee just hours before the whole CHOP/CHAZ went down.

It's no secret that I've been eyeing these Trotskyists for a while, and now it seems they played their hands out in the open. Though I only guess this theory works if there is a connection between all these individual events?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Guy,

Wouldn't it be a hoot if we got a new Q post on the day the pope publicly dies, starting with:

#FLUFRANCISFLEW#

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 12:39 AM
link   

nerbot, I'm wondering if we got a Q proof from the tiimestamp in post #301, re Jacob Rothschild's death on 2/26:

Dec 7 2017 22:27:06 (EST)
#FLYROTHSFLY#
Sweet dreams.
Q

7 2017 2
7+2+0+17 = 26
2 = Feb

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

crazierfox, re Q1 and HRC's predicted arrest on 10/30:

Someone pointed out to me a few hours ago that:

10/30 = 1/3 = 1st March = TODAY

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Re Musk tweet X marks the spot

Could also be a red sprite - do an image search if not familiar with the phenomenon.

Worth (re)reading:

Star Wars: It has begun... ATS thread by SLAYER69 from 2011. Make sure you don't miss the posts by zorgon

This thread is constantly on my mind as I am under the impression the West is trying to bait Putin into doing something stupid.

I am also pretty sure that Putin sees right through this.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Guy, your post made me consider whether Mitch McConnell was a backdoor channel to Xi/China via his wife's ties?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Guy,

Wouldn't it be a hoot if we got a new Q post on the day the pope publicly dies, starting with:

#FLUFRANCISFLEW#

This would be a hoot. Not that the guy dies, but that he stops being used.

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This was what I was thinking in regards to his sister-in-law being killed. I'm betting his wife is CCP and the sister didn't want to take part in that anymore, or was going to expose the whole mess, then her death spooked Robo-Mitch enough for him to step down from a leadership position in hopes of striking a plea deal for protection.

I still want to know what the black eye he got was about. I think it was an implant, but we might never find out at this point.

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Worth (re)reading:

Star Wars: It has begun... ATS thread by SLAYER69 from 2011. Make sure you don't miss the posts by zorgon

This thread is constantly on my mind as I am under the impression the West is trying to bait Putin into doing something stupid.

I am also pretty sure that Putin sees right through this.

This is why I think the SDI got hijacked and the Maui fire happened. One of the control centers was in that Maui neighborhood where the fires hit. Funny how many of those SDI tools were built but are unaccounted for today. Wonder if any boxes Biden had contained "maps".

edit on 1/3/2024 by Guyfriday because: responding to stuff and thigns

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 04:56 AM
link   

No, the 4th one is...
4 Williams Tower Houston. It was previously known as the Transco Tower and is also referred to as the Empire State Building of the South.

Pretty much hidden in plain sight, there are four cats on every corner of the building only visible when you and the sun are in the right positions. The kitty figures are made up from the building’s angles.

L ink
Businesses in the Tower: Williams Companies. Rowan Companies. Quanta Services. Ryan, LLC. CBRE and Ecopetrol America.
Link
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I first learned about laser technology out in space way back in the early '80's from somebody in UK military ..... his job was to monitor and operate said technology that was already up there. He also told me "It's the only thing all major Governments, including the Russians, are working on together in case of an alien attack".... '70's/'80's speak. He even called it the Starwars Programme!
Thank you for the links, particularly the zorgon one. Looking at the pictures reminded me of laser beams that have been photographed coming out of the top of pyramids, in particular South American ones.
Hell, I even have a Kirlian photo of a 'laser beam' coming straight into my crown chakra when I tried an experiment opening my crown chakra to see if it would show up..... and not just to my surprise, but also the photographer.... there it was.... a 'laser beam' straight into my crown!

That photo was taken around 1998
Rainbows
Jane
PS Oh Lordy! I clicked on the link Zorgo provided to his website.... I found articles/links to Ukranian and Romanian Space Agencies!
It's a HUGE rabbit hole of with a wealth of information! So many lightbulbs going off in my head! I may be sometime!!!!!
Link to Zorgo's site
edit on am35America/ChicagoFriday2024-03-01T05:46:51-06:0005America/Chicago03000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

edit on am35America/ChicagoFriday2024-03-01T05:49:37-06:0005America/Chicago03000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Wouldn't that be sumtin.
mosquito
Rare virus, incurable, sounds familiar. Probably
nuttin.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Speaking of lasers-

Doesn't that background image look like something with 3 legs?

Chuck Callesto Tweet

My first impression of these green strobes was that there may be something more going on.

Since all of this reminds me of the book "Day of the Triffids" by John Wyndom I went back and had a peek.

Day of the Triffids

Scrolling down to the Science and Tech -
If these lasers can be DEWS what prevents some tinkering to deploy "crop diseases, cattle diseases, radioactive dust, viruses and infections"?

Could they possibly dropping something down on us along with the chemtrails?

Biden- blue roof comms

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Alabama? That is Dr. Jeanne M's home turf before becoming Director of the NIH and then the horse connection leads us back to Jennifer Gates and her horses. Just amazing coincidences, fungal infectious outbreaks and now this.

Mom paralyzed by Covid-19 Booster - Canada

This is horrendous- we have a solution for the jab injure -offer them assisted suicide since their quality of life has been seriously impacted by the jabs that they were forced to take. It is really worth the listen. Imagine if she had not had a young child; she might have decided to take that option.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

What a wonderful photo.

This laser info around recently doesn't seem to be dissipating as quickly as I expected and there is so much to investigate.

And as far as Blue roofs go, it's probably the least common roof colour over the centuries so they are the buildings to scrutinise in future as to what they contain and who lives in/uses them. (Entrances to DUMBs/Bunkers or people who know something?)

<< 365  366  367    369  370  371 >>

join