It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 352
<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Plenty going on but lots of loose ends

NO Quarter - No Mercy

A Flashback to think about - Top Of Mind -

George H. Bush Funeral and the envelopes - we are aware of the video of the Funeral (easily looked up) where cameras were trained on the moments when some received a mysterious envelope.

Now something to consider. That Funeral was the most secure one in history due to the amount of world leaders present. Those cameramen were not from random news agencies nor tabloids shooting random things - How did they know to point the camera when the envelopes were discovered ? Once camera work , the knowledge of the Security - and the uncanny happenstance to capture those receiving notes is just A Bridge to Far that Logiic says is beyond the possibility of being coincidental.

edit on 10-2-2024 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Yes, something was scripted about all that.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I would totally agree with you, he was corpus mentis then!!!
Also, given he is claiming his memory is perfectly fine in response to their findings.... shouldn't they review their reasons and prosecute then?????
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Scavino has posted trumps plane on various stops this week. 2 of them had an Air Force tanker in the background.
He posted a grainy tail fin image and I was able to confirm it’s ae035b. Tail number 58-0054 Kc-135 out of Pittsburg, 171st air refueling wing.
In 2022 it’s flown under callsign keck13. In 2023 it flew under steel22 as well as deed22.
In the last 6 months it’s flown to Ukraine and NATO headquarters

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Absofrickinlutely.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Bernie Sanders Takes on the difference in drug pricing between Canada and the U.S.

This led me to take a peek at Pfizer's 10K for 2019. Not that exciting but I found what I was looking for and a couple of extra nuggets.
Canada-
"In Canada, the Patented Medicine Prices Review Board released draft guidelines to implement new pricing regulations in November 2019, which will go into effect in July [7] 2020.
The regulation drops the U.S. from the reference basket of countries used to determine price and add economic factors for setting ceiling prices for new medicines."

Pfizer and company must have been in their horrors but then they did have the Covid jabs at the ready. Now out of the shadows comes the Clinton's agreed upon protection of high domestic prices for drugs.

Pfizer's 2019 10-K< Not exciting reading alert.

The Wall Street Journal has had a couple of articles dealing with role of Managed Care Organizations that claim that they are ensuring that employees pay the lowest prices but then we have this-

J & J : A sweeping lawsuit against J & J asks: Are employers liable if they are overpaying for dugs?

This is outlandish, the PBM managed to get a 90 day supply of the drug for the eye watering amount of $10,000 when the generic could be purchased for $30 without insurance.

In Pfizer's 10-K the role of these Managed Cared Programs is high-lighted-
"The evolution of managed care in the U.S. has been a major factor in the competitive makeup of the healthcare marketplace.
Approximately 300 million people in the U.S. now have some form of health insurance coverage. Due to the expansion of health insurance coverage the marketing of prescription drugs to both consumers and the entities that manage the expanded coverage in the U.S. continues to grow in importance."
Pfizer notes that there has been consolidation in this industry. In other words there are fewer targets for Pfizer to go after and influence.
"This consolidation enhances both their ability to negotiate, as well as their importance to Pfizer."

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Another important nugget from the 10-K-

Curious, very curious.
Pfizer concedes that it "collects personal data as part of its regular business activities.
The collection and use of this data is subject to privacy and data security laws and regulations, including oversight by various regulatory or other governmental bodies."

Here is where it gets strange, if the above wasn't disturbing enough, (timing), "The California Consumer Privacy Act came into effect January 2020 which imposes numerous obligations on us, including a duty to disclose the categories of personal data that we collect, sell, or share about California consumers, and gives the customer rights regarding their personal data."

Any chance that Pfizer was providing some very detailed data to the esteemed CDC, FDA, NIH and California health agencies? The last thing that any consumer in California was concerned about in the midst of the plandemic was trying to deal with controlling personal data.
Not to unfairly pick on Pfizer since the other big pharma companies most likely do the same.

Reading through this 10-K there were a lot of developments occuring in China as well.
What we can see is that Pfizer was facing the impending patent cliff, countries with single payer systems were an existential threat, generics were looming big time-

Albert Bourla became the CEO in January 2019, no doubt fully informed as to what dangers Pfizer was confronting. In the face of this his actions were most curious when he offloaded the stable income producing consumer products division. (Covered extensively in his book "Moonshot").

The employees were more than alarmed. He changed the orientation of the 170 year old company to a more research focused one right in time for the "cough" event.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Just thinking out loud -

Do all these rulings against President Trump allow for charges to any former president ? Or are there special rules for one but not for thee - Statute of Limitations on some crimes sometimes last forever

case in point -

2014 - Four U.S. citizens killed in Obama drone strikes, but 3 were not intended targets

The Times wrote of al-Awlaki’s death, "For what was apparently the first time since the Civil War, the United States government had carried out the deliberate killing of an American citizen as a wartime enemy and without a trial."

2014 Court documents reveal Obama administration cited law blessing global war against al-Qaida in killing of Anwar al-Awlaki

"But we do not believe al-Aulaqi's citizenship provided a basis for concluding that section 1119 would fail to incorporate the established public authority justification for a killing in this case."

Contrast and Compare - 2013 MSM Spindoctors

Who were the 4 U.S. citizens killed in drone strikes?

But but

Some U.S. officials called it a mistake. Even the president is said, in some reports, to have considered it a bad mistake.

edit on 10-2-2024 by MetalThunder because: why NOt

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   

It is all Trump-specific, 100%. There are too many corrupt in DC to either drop this harassment or extend it to other former presidents.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Pfizer Complaint for Patent Infringement

It appears that there is an unredacted Collaborative Agreement between Pfizer and BioNTech and a publicly redacted version.
So what are they hiding?
[Clas-1-99]

In the book "The Vaccine" the influenza mRNA jab 2018 collaboration between Pfizer and BioNTech was documented and the facilitation and Bill Gates involvement was highlighted.

Page 25 [next plandemic start]
Bill Gates.
"He quizzed Ugur on how BioNTech was able to run clinical trials for cancer drugs, given how small the pool was of people at a particular stage of the disease and in a particular location. But the billionaire's most burning question was whether Ugur's team had given much thought to infectious diseases. Was there potential, he wondered aloud, to develop mRNA- based drugs, in record speed, during a pandemic?
Page 26 - He might want to consider preparing a "plug-and-play solution for that moment, Gates said, as a matter of urgency."

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   

TRUST GRASSLEY?
#2274 September 23, 2018.
#2445 November 7, 2017.

Supreme Court Unanimous decision - whistleblower protections

Brook Jackson finally has something to celebrate. After all she was fired the day after she reported the Pfizer clinical trial irregularities. Pfizer's problems are not going away any time soon.

Chuck Grassley Tweet

They are afraid, very afraid-
HHS leaves vacant more than half the slots on a key vaccine advisory panel

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

More trouble in Maui-
Musky Toes

It makes one wonder what Bill Gates is not involved with. There are always unintended consequences of introducing something new into such a fragile environment. It's as if they have not figured out what happens there. What if the birds get sick from eating them?

GM Mosquito progeny not dying in Brazil
Though protests too much Oxitec. Not the only study supporting this.

More details from Lahaina

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Something has been going on with subscribed threads.
Yesterday I commented in a different thread, a couple of posters added after me (King Charles has Cancer). Tonight, that thread is at the top of my 'subscribes' and the other posts below mine have disappeared. It shouldn't even be at the top of my list!
Earlier today, it said WeMustCare had posted on this thread..... never ever appeared.
These aren't the only two incidents, there were a couple of others too.
Is somebody trying to mess with the site again?
Anyone else noticed it ob their subscribed list?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3

More trouble in Maui-
Musky Toes

It makes one wonder what Bill Gates is not involved with.

Perhaps the Lahaina fires were set to rid the area of any other kind of mosquito and it may be that the western edge of the island and easterly winds would create a "sterile" environment.

I don't trust ANY of this god playing.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Yes, and yes. I noticed this as well. Also cases where only in the -Q- thread where the time stamping doesn't match up with the time stamping in other threads. I call sus on that.

I posted a link to an old SDI document that listed Maui as having only of the satellite controlling centers. If that site was removed and another site is being used, then SDI would be in the hands of someone other than the US Government.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Thank you.... at least I'm not going bonkers then!
Any thoughts on what's happening?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
Curious, very curious.
Pfizer concedes that it "collects personal data as part of its regular business activities.
The collection and use of this data is subject to privacy and data security laws and regulations, including oversight by various regulatory or other governmental bodies."

Any personal data (ever) collected on an individual could be linked to a serial number which "anonymises" it in that context thus rendering the data connection "not personal", therefore probably breaking no privacy and data security laws and regulations. The link from number to individual is still available to see for the nefareous of course.

It's like the UK tapping US phones and the US tapping UK phones, then swopping that information and being able to say "we don't tap our own citizens communications" without there being a lie.

Lawyers writing clever regulations and contracts eh?

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Guyfriday

Thank you.... at least I'm not going bonkers then!
Any thoughts on what's happening?

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

no idea. When I first experienced this, I thought someone was doing that November event all over again. Then after a bit, I just figured that it was some alphabet types poking the servers to see whats going on. Now I have no clue.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I posted a link to an old SDI document that listed Maui as having only of the satellite controlling centers. If that site was removed and another site is being used, then SDI would be in the hands of someone other than the US Government.

Excuse my ignorance but can you clarify "SDI" for me please?
S = "satellite" D = "defence", and I = "infrastructure" or similar maybe.

Thanks.

I was briefly researching the MOD base in the UK in "CORSHAM" and the address of "Skynet Avenue" the other day. There are rumours of a large underground base but there are no evident radars, transmitters/recievers visible but who knows.

<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join