It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 350
<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
a reply to: angelchemuel

King Charles and the Grim Reaper

Now I wonder who the warning was from. I also came across an odd picture of his fingers.

Cowboyw2b tweet

They do really look odd and swollen.

He also appears to be holding a ring. Perhaps one that was cut from his fingers (right hand pinky has a mark) because they were so swollen, but continues to wear that one on his left hand.

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
Found this

"Royalty" LOL! It's about time the taxpayers in the UK stopped that money pit. Heck, they paid off the debt of a child molester with taxpayer money......
in comments

For the unaware, the original royals were all killed and swapped out, and their identies were stolen by the khazars.......
somewhere elsz
TGA

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

First, it wasn't the Grim Reaper, it was one of the clergy.
As to his 'sausage fingers' as he call's them himself, he was born with them. There's a photo of him at school in Gordonstun at his desk.... with his sausage fingers.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crazierfox
DC could be considered occupied territory.
Technically
Shot heard around the world
taytay let's go

The battles of Lexington & Concord signaled the beginning of the Revolutionary War. Paul Revere’s Midnight Ride. The Battle of Concord. The “Shot Heard Round the World”. The Beginning of the Revolution. Maybe it’s nothing....

edit on 2024/6/2 by Crazierfox because: [url=https://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ve65c2aadf.jpg]

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
a reply to: Imbackbaby

Long Covid sucks. RL never took a jab but caught the original strain in January 2020. Chronic fatigue is an understatement and it is a crime that the corrupted health agencies do not prioritize this. After all they waste $ on all kinds of stupid clinical trials like sand flies eating beagle's brains.
I heard about a clinical trial but now we are in the position that we no trust them. I will figure this out because there is an answer out there somewhere.
What no one takes into account is that those not impacted have to pick up an ever increasing workload. There needs to be a reckoning.

Maybe I should have been clearer, she's been told long covid....that thing that never existed before jabs. You ever heard of long flu? Me neither. She never told me she took the 2 jabs until last year. I told her off for it, she didn't take it well since she's 27 years old.

It's more than that though, her mental health is suffering with the struggling, depressed etc to the point she doesn't have the strength or confidence to see me or anybody else.

You're right, us not impacted do have an increasing workload to be there but I think that's always been the case way before 2020.

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Interesting times eh.

So the news on Cumberland fingers is saturating the media both in UK and US, I've always said the same thing. When something big is happening they plaster the news with royals.

What we being distracted from? Tucker and Putin?

Maybe the usual?

Maybe this?

Or this.

I think it's time for this.

edit on 6-2-2024 by Imbackbaby because: popcorn

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 11:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Subcommittee of House Energy and Commerce- Riveting - FDA Foreign Inspection of Drug Manufacturing Facilities

"I would be remiss if I did not note that I am disappointed that the FDA declined to provide a witness after being invited to participate in this hearing."

FDA completely rogue and broken.
Just to pull out a couple of points for those short on time.

"Unfortunately we do not know the true number of medicines and the bulk API that come from foreign manufacturers. FDA has even admitted this."

Predating Covid they knew there were problems.
"However there were serious shortcomings. Foreign inspections were preannounced however U.S. facilities were given surprise audits." Just to make sure the foreign companies could be up to snuff they were given 10-12 weeks notice and they still did very poorly.

It is alarming that given this advance warning- the FDA still found deficiencies during 66% of foreign inspections and serious deficiencies in 16%.

China first policy- still no unannounced inspections. It gets better- if inspectors do arrive [there is only 1 in China] they can refuse access.

Now we have a clearer picture as to why Pfizer, Moderna, Gates and others are building facilities in China.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Albert Bourla Political Donations- another look

$208- this is a weird amount especially considering how wealthy Bourla is. What if this links to the FDA?

FDA Code of Federal Regulations 208.1

This is current as of October 17, 2023.

a. "This part sets forth requirements for patient labeling for human prescription drug products, including biological products, that the FDA determines pose a significant public health concern requiring distribution of FDA- approved patient information."

Just as I suspected- and there was certainly a problem with labeling during the plandemic.
This is making me suspicious that there may be some more problems with labeling of other medications as well.

The other weird amount is $416.

416 Food Safety

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Here's our dose of Orwillian for today.

Proactive Censorship
Compliments of Texas Lindsay.

And we wonder why taxes are so high

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Who would've thought that almost 17 years ago I would choose a user name that could cause added suspicion to others maybe.

"nerbot" is not a bot, I am too stoopid to be that logical.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Watch the Water.

Speaking about under the radar.

Food & Water Watch VS EPA N.D. Cal., No 17-CV-02162- Fluoride in the drinking water

It is more that bizzare, considering the behavior of HHS, that a subagency of HHS provided a report that concluded what most of us already know- that increased exposure and concentration of fluoride in the drinking water impacts the IQ of children.

Some very strange behavior indeed and Assistant Secretary for Health- Rachel Levine cannot expect to crawl under a rock and pretend that there is nothing to see here- especially when the report has not been published thanks to the rogue actors.

"Efforts were being made to modify the NTP report to fit commercial interests and that the unprecedented challenges and number of reviews had been obstructive."

Bloomberg Law-Fluoride Science on Trial in Case with Broader Chemical Impacts

"The first ever trial challenging the EPA's dismissal of a citizen's petition to compel a regulation using a section of the Toxic Substance Control Act that allows such petitions. It also puts a judge in the uncommon role of judging science without deference to a federal agency." < We may finally catch a break.

"The court is authorized to review the entirety of the administrative record developed by the EPA and to allow new facts and information to be introduced into evidence."

Unreasonable risk, "the law requires the EPA to regulate any chemical meeting to that standard so it no longer poses as much potential to injure people in the environment."

The Conversation- England and Wales

25 countries already using fluoride- that number again.
#1010, 1011, 1012
Water is #17 counting from the bottom up.

The timestamp for #1010 is 4:24 and the timestamp for 1012 is 4:34 with the difference= .10.

The benchmark trial is up to 10 days.

Considering the EPA's performance in East Palestine and Lahaina- past proves future.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Denver mayor, Mike Johnston must be thrilled with how his sanctuary city policies are turning out. He's busy going around surrounding cities pleading with them to take in illegal immigrants since Denver no longer has the capacity to house and care for them all.
The people of Lakewood are no fools. The buzz words being deployed- misinformation.

Lakewood Residents meeting about Sanctuary City Status and the Housing of Illegal Immigrants

Lending a helping hand to the cause...

Lakewood Mayor Wendy Strom
Tel# 303-987-7040
E-mail: [email protected]

City of Lakewood
480 S. Allison Parkway.
Lakewood, Co
Next council meeting February 12, 2024.

She was just elected November 2023 maybe there should be some consideration about a recall petition. Just a friendly suggestion but if she doesn't want to represent the people than maybe she should look around for a new gig.

Now the burning question is what is "progressive" Highlands Ranch prepared to do?

Highlands Ranch Details

"61% of the community is devoted to open space and recreation." < They have plenty of room for illegal immigrant camps and luxury amenities."

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Just a heads up to say that here in France, in the SW anyway, they are replacing and probably re-routing most of the domestic water supply pipes along the roads.

My inkling is that it is to assure that more people can be "dosed" from a single controlled source as opposed to the multitude of seperate water towers dotted around the place that feed small spread out communes and rural properties.

Reverse Osmosis is the way to go, and a decent filter system for my well too.

Even bottled water has been under scrutiny in France with the revelation that Nestlé have been "purifying" Spring water with UV Light and Activated Carbon filtration, both of which negate the definition of "Natural Spring Water".

Nestlé investigated after admitting its mineral water underwent ‘purification’

Stay smart folks, trust nobody that you must buy essentials from.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 01:18 AM
link   

edit on 2/8/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

The Confession Files- Albert Bourla Edition

"In this context businesses have the unique opportunity, incentive, and even responsibility to fight polarization. We can provide some of the "missing commons", foster understanding between employees with differing beliefs, and uniting people around a common cause."

"Business is one of the few institutions that can inspire people to consider other points of view. Trust in media and government is an all time low."

Seriously??? Lol.

Here's the good part-
"Businesses can [reduce polarization] by identifying an underlying cause of polarization that affects their operations and consciously work to combat it. For Pfizer, one such cause is DISINFORMATION.
To combat disinformation, Pfizer has worked with FACT CHECKERS.

You don't say...
and partnered with health authorities

Who else?
new on-line information sources - probably owned and operated by Pfizer.

and more to combat disinformation related to healthcare.

Joe Rogan- Media Silence about All Cause Mortality

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Interesting times- Following up on the illegal immigrants issue in Denver.

Februa ry 7th- Citizen Meeting in Lakewood

Lakewood has more than their share of problems- they have been captured by the climate cultists.

Lakewood among cities named a climate action leader-November 16, 2023

"Lakewood has been recognized as one of 119 cities across the globe providing leadership in environmental action and transparency by CDP, a non-profit..."

As for Highlands Ranch in Douglas County- Heading off Denver before the crisis point- We don't want them, period. Apparently this wealthy community does not have sufficient resources but Lakewood?

Officials Call On Denver to Not Send Illegal Immigrants to Douglas County

Too much visibility- change the name from migrants to new immigrants

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Anthony Fauci's new book is finally going to be published

"On Call: A Doctor's Journey in Public Service."
This was supposed to be published last fall so I wonder what the hold up was. He can't possibly be short of $.

Fauci's Net Worth Leaving more than $11 million

Birds of a feather flock together.
"The financial deal behind Viking's publication has not been revealed, the AP said. Fauci is represented by Washington attorney Robert Barnett, whose clients have included Bush and former presidents Obama and Bill Clinton."

Fauci's book to be published by Viking's Publicatioin

Book Deals can be lucrative. #4886, 3394, 3383.

I am suspicious why that specific date was selected.

June 18 is very, very special

International PaNiC Day.
National pAnIc Day.

Meet and Greet Attorney Robert Barnett

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   
And so it begins, the Civil War of America.

Hawaii's highest court ruled Wednesday that Second Amendment rights as interpreted by the U.S. Supreme Court do not extend to Hawaii citizens, citing the "spirit of Aloha."

In the ruling, which was penned by Hawaii Supreme Court Justice Todd Eddins, the court determined that states "retain the authority to require" individuals to hold proper permits before carrying firearms in public. The decision also concluded that the Hawaii Constitution broadly "does not afford a right to carry firearms in public places for self defense," further pointing to the "spirit of Aloha" and even quoting HBO's TV drama "The Wire."

"Article I, section 17 of the Hawaii Constitution mirrors the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution," the Hawaii Supreme Court decision states. "We read those words differently than the current United States Supreme Court. We hold that in Hawaii there is no state constitutional right to carry a firearm in public."

This war isn't brother against brother, but instead is being pushed as states rights verses citizens rights )wait wasn't the other civil war about that similar... never mind)

Point is now with this ruling, I wonder if anything the SCOTUS says will be held as "Law of the Land" given that each land can just do whatever they want regardless of what the people there say?

<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join