It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 351
<< 348  349  350    352  353  354 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Well, Biden will not be charged over the 'Top Secret' documents in his garage.... breaking news..... something to do with him being "an old man with a poor memory"

Hur in his report described Biden as "a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory"

Link
Rainbows
Jane
edit on pm23America/ChicagoThursday2024-02-08T15:06:41-06:0003America/Chicago02000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

edit on pm23America/ChicagoThursday2024-02-08T15:08:19-06:0003America/Chicago02000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Joe Biden seems to think differently of himself.

“I am well-meaning, and I’m an elderly man and I know what the hell I’m doing,” Biden fumed, editing Hur’s description of him as coming across to prospective jurors as a “well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.”

The president retorted: “I’ve been president and I put this country back on its feet. I don’t need his recommendation.”

“My memory is fine,” Biden snapped at one reporter, telling another, “My memory is so bad I let you speak.”

Well there you go, if one of the reason for not jailing Biden was his poor memory, and he says otherwise, then we should just lock him up.

Oh wait, this is also in the article.

Biden then railed against Hur’s assessment that he would likely be let off by a jury on the grounds of perceived senility — moments before misidentifying Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi as the “president of Mexico.”

and

“I didn’t know how half the boxes got in my garage,” he said, blaming staff for his decades-long streak of sloppy handling of the nation’s secrets.

but my favorite was this,

“It was in my house. It wasn’t out like in Mar-a-Lago in a public place … and none of it was high classified,” BIden claimed at his evening press conference.

In fact, Hur’s report says 12 documents were determined by authorities to possess information that still is top secret — as was material from 10 handwritten notebooks and two notecards kept by Biden. Other documents contained secret or confidential information.

Mar-a-Lago

Mar-a-Lago was built for businesswoman and socialite Marjorie Merriweather Post between 1924 and 1927, during the 1920s Florida land boom. At the time of her death in 1973, Post bequeathed the property to the National Park Service, hoping it could be used for state visits or as a Winter White House, but because the costs of maintaining the property exceeded the funds provided by Post, and because it was difficult to secure the facility,[a] the property was returned to the Post Foundation by an act of Congress in 1981.

Biden's private home doesn't have that claim, also from the pictures, anyone walking by Joe's house since the 1970s might have seen the garage door open and just walked in to grab a handful of documents. Trump at least had his documents locked up in a room that the FBI stills cries about today.

So there we go, in an official investigation we have the President being allowed off the hook was due to his poor memory, but when yelling at the media about this report claims that his memory is great. Someone go wake up Harris and tell her to get the 25A ready.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
So there we go, in an official investigation we have the President being allowed off the hook was due to his poor memory, but when yelling at the media about this report claims that his memory is great. Someone go wake up Harris and tell her to get the 25A ready.

Letting the Biddy off may be an intentional move so as to keep the masses calm and allow enough time for his handlers to continue a planned scenario for their next control move leading up to the election. A guilty scenario would create "Panic in DC" and too many variables to handle at once.

And interesting distractive timing for his appearance coinciding with the Putin and Tucker interview. "Timing is everything" eh?

Don't trust ANY of the players. They play chess with ALL OF US.

On a sidenote: I wonder if Biddy has someone prompting him in the wings with a narrow beam audio device that only he can hear which is why we don't see an earpiece? An easier operation to do for women who can wear earrings. It would explain how he sometimes rolls words into eachother with slurring and there are also the bits of complete nonsense he comes out with where he maybe needs (urgently) to fill in the gaps he missed due to failing hearing like names and places.

I hate the whole bleeding idiocracy show and the popcorn has gone stale.

I think I might just start mass producing memes and share them here for you peeps to share out there. A silent fight of visual stupidity and patronisation is often good to catch the eye of those incapable of using hearing or the patience and ability to read words. I'll dust off my old pirate copy of photoshop hacked by a friendly russian many years ago that has flawlessly served me well over the years. Ideas and reference welcome.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 10:49 PM
link   

"Hur in his report described Biden as "a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory".

A gullible "PATSY" in a nut shell? pun intended.
edit on 8/2/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
a reply to: 777Vader

Wall Street Apes - Chile Fire- Lahaina 2.0

AND...Fire continues to advance on native Patagonian forests in south of Argentina

Since January 25, thousands of hectares of native forest have been burning in a fire that has still not been controlled and which the provincial government alleges started intentionally.

edit on 8/2/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

That's some Quantum Of Solace level stuff.

edit on 777Vpm08America/ChicagoThu, 08 Feb 2024 23:39:06 -0600 by 777Vader because:

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I just came across this reveal from Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch about then VP Biden, Hunter and Family.

Judicial Watch- Joe Biden Used E-mail Alias

Where oh where was the Secret Service?
"The new records include an August 18, 2016 email sent from his Rosemont Seneca email address to Secret Service Assistant Director of the Office of Investigations Jeremy Sherida, Hunter Biden writes: "Thank you. Both the Vice President and I signed off on the agreed upon requested interruption in protection for Natalie and Hunter."
The interruption in protection was from August 18-August 22, 2016, during their trip to Kosovo and was to resume upon their return to Washington DC on August 22, 2016."

Looking at the bigger picture here that would mean that Hunter had Secret Service protection while he was traveling around the world, including in China arranging all of the 'special' deals. They would know where he went, who he saw.
The question is how often did Hunter have his Secret Service protection suspended. If we can get this information that would show a pattern of behavior- deliberate evasion from scrutiny of his actions and contacts.

Biden warns Kosovo of the 'cancer' of corruption.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Well that sucks. I was planning a hiking trip there.
Living on Earth- Forest Fires are rare because the region is known as a wet forest.

This makes me wonder if there is some comms here. After all Patagonia is known as "the End of the World".
Obama had that Netflix movie "Leave the World Behind." It just has some odd vibes if you know what I mean.
----
Whiplash Tweet- Blackout

This is followed up by a Trump EBS -
Santa surfing Tweet

Something must be brewing.

Major fire in Moscow after Tucker interview with Putin

Clip from interview

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

'According to federal law, the Secret Service is authorized to protect the sitting U.S. president and vice president, their immediate families, and all former U.S. presidents and their spouses, as well as their children under age 16.'

What I find disturbing given the family history is Hunter traveling with his then just turned 12 y/o niece. Why wouldn't he want SS eyes around to protect them for five days?

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

NIH Rocky Mountain Lab in Montana

Where is Christine Grady?

Are the lights on? Is anyone home?

"We've uncovered how much NIH gain-of-function researchers linked to EcoHealth and the Wuhan lab import primates to the Rocky Mountain Lab from Fauci's Monkey Island in South Carolina, infect them with viruses including Ebola, and Covid and then completely withhold pain relief while the animals suffer excruciating deaths."

Firing & loss of pension. She is MIA.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Good point. I'm just wondering how often this was done and where he was going. Who else was able to travel with no oversight or protection? Who were they meeting with? What cash or objects of value were transported?

An idea that I've been mulling over for awhile now is Bill Gates, his private planes and his role in the plandemic. After all he made an excellent return on investment.
The first case of Covid-19 was in Seattle, where he just happens to live near by.

Bill Gates Home Xandu 2.0

Xandu 2.0 named inspired from poem Kubla Khan

"And all who heard should see them there,
And all should cry, Beware! Beware!
His eyes flashing, his floating hair!
Weave a circle around him thrice,
And close your eyes with holy dread.
For he on honey-dew has fed,
And drank the milk of paradise."

Just before the plandemic started, late 2019, he financed an influenza survey to be done there. What if he transported some vials of Covid-19 and released it into the area? He would be able to track the progress. Add his private planes to the mix, there is no scrutiny on what he is transporting. He sat on the knowledge that an influenza like illness was spreading throughout Seattle.
----
After reading Albert Bourla's thriller "Moonshot" I was very interested in the section that discusses his private plane flight back to the States. He makes a point of stating that he wrote up notes for the upcoming Board Meeting - which would have taken place right after Covid-19 was announced. Those Board Meeting minutes are supposed to be documented and retained.
The only way to access the Board Minutes and Resolutions is through a shareholder lawsuit.
What else was he transporting?

This may sound far fetched but seeing the ease in which they can just by pass the rules that the rest of us must follow when traveling abroad makes me consider all possibilities.

Also the way Covid-19 spread so quickly around the world, even to remote areas- it still doesn't make sense unless different batches were transported and subsequently released.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Anthony D'Esposito Accuses Mark Zuckerberg of Overriding 'State Bans for Zuckbucks'

He's going to need that underground bunker. We keep watching these meetings and nothing ever comes from it. Look at Fauci- he lied here, there and everywhere with no visible consequences.

Gateway Pundit- 9 Step Plan to Blame Trump for Joe Biden Border Crisis

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I am being reminded of the phrase: "How Do You Introduce Evidence Legally" (Q:3850)

With all the things that have happened that go unpunished, the act of "getting away" with something plays on the Psychopathic mentality to provide a false sense of security. Yes, people get hurt...a lot, but with this kind of nefareous momentum isn't it a great way to have ALL the evidence at hand for when things WILL change.

Decent new Government representatives waiting in the wings in place of the money, blackmail and sex-controlled wierdos currently pushing non-human immoral agendas could be replaced in a swift move, blurred to the panicked pig-dogs, and enough evidence ALREADY PRESENTED would provide a fast-track to Gitmo for so many of those who care not for the people they are meant to represent...THE PEOPLE. And remember, this isn't JUST about the U.S.

"The Military Is The Only Way" could perhaps point towards the final act of "offing" the parasites once and for all.

Wishful thinking and pie in the sky, or the rumblings of a bleeding big beanstalk about to erupt? Fingers crossed for a big injection of positive electrons eh?

sidenote... Q post 3850 is a 4 year delta tommorrow.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
This makes me wonder if there is some comms here. After all Patagonia is known as "the End of the World".

Just for clarification, Patagonia is known as "The Ends Of The Earth".

Travels in Geology: Patagonia: The ends of the earth

And that fire in Moscow looks like somebody went right along the roofline with a flammable of some sort because there are no evident flames in any windows below. Does anyone know what the building is?

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
It was a residential block.
I thought the same with the flames across the rooftop.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I l0ve this timeline.

edit on 777Vpm09America/ChicagoFri, 09 Feb 2024 15:43:59 -0600 by 777Vader because:

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Speaking of that.
Q-2647

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: bc0a99 No.4615394 📁
Jan 5 2019 18:19:44 (EST)
IMG_2616.PNG⬇

>>4614558
Will POTUS be @ CD tomorrow?
[1 year delta]
Matters of NAT SEC?
The clock is ticking.
Follow the watch.
Q

It was noted elsewhere that the image of the watch next to the pen match what Putin did with his watch. Now could Tucker be in with the -Q- crowd? More importantly is Putin part of the -Q- crowd?

When Khrushchev came to the US, he asked President Kennedy about tossing out the guys in suits (it was confirmed after the Soviet Union fell that this was KGB Speak for what we call the Deep State). So those nasty little MIC guys Eisenhower told us all about, was even a threat to the Soviet Union's safety. Why wouldn't Putin want them gone as much as everyone else does too?

We also have that weirdo message brought to us by Edward Snowden (GAB About it here), Could this be part of that Document Drop -Q- talked about?

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
It was noted elsewhere that the image of the watch next to the pen match what Putin did with his watch. Now could Tucker be in with the -Q- crowd?

Small add...Taylor Swift wore a watch choker that said midnight on it at the recent grammies. She was very particular about what time it was set to before appearing.

PIC

The same time that the Putin interview was aired by Tucker on his site if taken at GMT. Midnight.

More importantly is Putin part of the -Q- crowd?

And I still remember the gift of a football from Putin to DT a few years ago. Who knows what it contained.

The soccer ball that Putin gave to Trump has a chip inside that transmits to nearby phones.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Well I guess this is about the next pandemic.

Health officials announced this week that a resident of Deschutes County — a rural part of Oregon — was diagnosed with plague, marking the state's first human case in more than eight years. The person was likely infected by their pet cat, who had developed symptoms, according to Deschutes County Health Services.

Humans are most commonly exposed to plague from the bites of fleas carrying Yersinia pestis, the bacterium that causes the disease. Household pets can get also infected if they hunt rodents infected with plague or are similarly bitten by an infected flea.

Pets can then transfer the infection to humans via tissue or bodily fluids, such as respiratory droplets from cough or sneezes. Alternatively, they might carry home fleas that in turn bite humans.

I have been saying for years now that China is having an issue with Plague, and that may have been behind the real reason why they were so quick to put blame on the CoV-2. If we think back to the Bio-lab China was operating illegally out of Fresno County in California, Plague was one of the items that was found. Now cases of the Plague happen every year, so this story shouldn't be a story of national concern.

That is why I think this story might be priming the news leads on a Plague outbreak this spring. Back before the whole CoV-2 issue, there was that weird "Vitamin-E" linked respiratory illness that was going around. It was blamed on people "Vape'ing". Then it all went away due to the Cov-2. Now this, smells like the same playbook, and China is trying to get ahead of it by paying for these reports to get published so that Chinese Bio-labs aren't going to pointed at when the Plague starts taking lives left and right.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 12:05 AM
link   

When he illegally removed the documents from their secure areas, and didn't return them promptly, as required, Joe was much younger. This theft/retention/hoarding of classified National Security documents occurred over a +25 year time span. Definitely deserving of arrest and fine, as the law requires.

<< 348  349  350    352  353  354 >>

join