It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 354
<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Time is a resource. Everyone knows it has to be managed.

And on the Discworld that is the job of the Monks of History, who store it and pump it from the places where it's wasted (like underwater - how much time does a codfish need?) to places like cities, where there's never enough time.

But the construction of the world's first truly accurate clock starts a race against, well, time for Lu Tze and his apprentice Lobsang Ludd. Because it will stop time. And that will only be the start of everyone's problems.

"Thief of Time" comes complete with a full supporting cast of heroes, villains, yetis, martial artists and Ronnie, the fifth Horseman of the Apocalypse (who left before they became famous).

Thief of Time

“Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.”

“The first words that are read by seekers of enlightenment in the secret, gong-banging, yeti-haunted valleys near the hub of the world, are when they look into The Life of Wen the Eternally Surprised.

The first question they ask is: 'Why was he eternally surprised?'

And they are told: 'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.'

“Time was something that largely happened to other people; he viewed it in the same way that people on the shore viewed the sea. It was big and it was out there, and sometimes it was an invigorating thing to dip a toe into, but you couldn't live in it all the time. Besides, it always made his skin wrinkle.”

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 12:38 AM
link   

OSINTdefender 1hr
@sentdefender
U.S. Secretary of Defense, Lloyd Austin has now been Admitted into the Critical Care Unit at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland following a Set of Tests and Evaluations during his Visit earlier today which his Doctors decided needed Supportive Care and Close Monitoring.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
You must have read it takes a village. Or just the 1st chapter, that's when I put it down. Did her mentor help write it?
Any info? anyone? about heart attacks, and methods of cause that can be implied?
More importantly how to defend against it?

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Time is a resource. Everyone knows it has to be managed.

Time does not exist beyond a mechanical measurement of change to control people who are the managed resource.

Animals and some smart humans only need "Sentience".

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Jeff Bezos has spent $42 million building a clock...

Me thinks he could have saved about $41.99 million with a big stick in the ground and some well placed rocks.

Like a Stonehenge.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Jeff Bezos has spent $42 million building a clock...

Me thinks he could have saved about $41.99 million with a big stick in the ground and some well placed rocks.

Like a Stonehenge.

Appreciate your and MindBodySpiritComplex' answeres on the philosophical nature of time, but it doesn't do anything to alleviate my confusion as to the purpose of a multi-million dollar clock.

Is it really even just a new-fangled clock? Is it a replacement for the msterious Georgia Guidestones? Whatever the real reason behind such a massive and oppulant project while more and more US citizens are falling into poverty, I can't help but sense something far more nefarious than meets the eye.

Like Thoughtful3 I seem to have some deeply rooted trust issues.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Perhaps the Ancients commanded him to build the clock.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

It appears that the WEF has taken an unhealthy interest in the Bezos financed clock which means something is up since these psychopaths don't do anything without a reason.

WEF- March 2, 2018

Anniversary chambers?

Since I can't quite wrap my mind around 10,000 years what if we look at this in terms of days.
The WEF published that article on March 2, 2018.

Calculator

This is weird. 1000 days = November 26, 2020.

President Trump announces November 26, 2020 National Day of Thanksgiving

It is weird because November 23, 2022 was Thanksgiving and that is when Jennifer Gates announced her pregnancy. Phoebe was born March 5, 2023. March 5=8= August.

2000 days is August 23, 2023.
Now 3000 days out takes us to May 19, 2026.

10, [10-9]
Operational_window [5-6]_F Delta C25-26
Secured.
FLoor is yours.
Twitter FW_
Twitter [kill-rogue]
CONF_WHITE_WHITE_WHITE_

I'm still toying around with the WHITE- could it possibly be connected to the White rabbit holding the watch?

#355 [July 30, 2019.]
TIME TRAVEL is fun.
Or....

The Long Now Foundation

Just keeping watch over MacKenzie Scott and Jeff-
MacKenzie Scott sold $10.4 billion Amazon shares

He sold too

Business may not be so great moving forward if the eugenics plan unfolds as they plan.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Weirdness Alert-
DrJeanneM has just tweeted.

Brazil has a Dengue Emergency, Portrending a health crisis for the Americas

Very strange this comes right after my post about the Musky Toes in Brazil.
Oxitec GMO Musky Toes in Brazil

Hysteria Alert "WHO has warned that Dengue is rapidly becoming an urgent global health problem, with a record number of cases last year and outbreaks in places, such as France, that have historically never reported the disease."

Wellcome Trust should not be welcomed anywhere and be renamed the UnWellcome Trust Not. They've been tinkering since 2018 and if this is such a great program... I am stating the obvious- it is not working. Bill Gates is around this and that's all we need to know.

Something more nefarious around this. What about all of the illegal immigration coming from South America?
They haven't felt the need to test for Covid-19 so what are the chances they won't bother about this either. The only reason Dengue would spread here is if it had a helping hand.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Choice Quotes From Bill Gates Book- How to Prevent the Next [P]landemic

I've already covered this book earlier in excruciating detail. He doesn't go into some of the really strange parts in case he comes across as somewhat of a conspiracy fan, but he does nail this.

"This book is more worthy of study by a student of abnormal psychology." What a coincidence, a field I studied.

"I'm glad Gates put pen to paper. Just like finding yourself sitting at a bar with a crazy person."

In a nutshell, if the shoe fits..." He thinks a biological virus works like a computer virus- all that matters is avoidance."

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   
A couple of deltas for today...
"Far-right conspiratorial writer who has no credibility...." [CS]
PANICE IN DC!

What does a dog do when it has a bone?
You are the news now.

It appears the beloved Tedros is having a panic attack.

Pinning the tweet here with some helpful responses.
"There's a litany of lies and conspiracy theories about the #Pandemicaccord."

Let me tell you what the accord is about- it's a set of commitments by countries to strengthen the world's defenses in several areas:
-prevention with a One Health approach.
-health and care workforce.
-Research & Development.
-Access to vaccines, treatments & biological samples.

Q; What is problematic about these commitments?

A: Oh I don't know maybe it is a stretch to believe that China will share information and biological samples. Then there are those super special jabs, secret negotiations of contracts, lack of transparency. Least we forget forced jab mandates, masking, social distancing, destroyed small businesses. Then to top it off with a little spice of concealing data and one of my favorites redactions. I could go on...

Q- Is there anyone who thinks countries should not cooperate?

A:How exactly are you going to enforce this inquiring minds would like to know.

Q: Does anyone think countries should not share information?

A: Reality check- which country would want to share information that would place the country in lock- down and foist unwanted jabs on the population and then for an added bonus destroy their economy. Any plans on how to verify the information before unleashing the GERM team?

Q: Does anyone think some people are more deserving than others of access to vaccine and other tools?

A: Yes. You along with the elites and psychopaths involved in this plandemic and other nefarious activities should get all the jabs and experimental therapies.

"In our interconnected and interdependent world countries can only keep themselves safe if they work with each other."

Tedros Panic Tweet

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Did you see the Pfizer commercial last night during the Super Bowl?

Pfizer commercial

That is one really disturbing commercial. A parasite? A wink? Maybe I'm reaching here but the Quote "Don't stop me now" and "Here's to the Next fight" comms for what is to come next. Why is the Pfizer logo at the end in white? Blue has been there signature color.

Delta for today can't be a coincidence-
Our attack on big pharma came w/a warning letter today.
Message received.
Response forthcoming.

W=23.
Chief Nerd Tweet

Since my trust issues are not resolved- this add was featured in the 3rd quarter and since symbolism is their thing-
March, the 3rd month is when the plandemic was declared by the WHO.

3 years including 2024 makes Pfizer 177 years old taking us to 2026 when the next plandemic is to be in full swing, that is if they survive.

I wonder if this connects to Mr. Pool's post 1,2,3?
----
Maybe the most recent Mr. Pool post 2/9/24 9:39
Won/Now

Fojack Tweet- Mr. Pool

Does that look like the Bezos clock?

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
Maybe the most recent Mr. Pool post 2/9/24 9:39
Won/Now

Fojack Tweet- Mr. Pool

Does that look like the Bezos clock?

Does the home page for X/Twitter usually say "Happening Now" for everyone else?

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Whatever the real reason behind such a massive and oppulant project while more and more US citizens are falling into poverty, I can't help but sense something far more nefarious than meets the eye.

Like Thoughtful3 I seem to have some deeply rooted trust issues.

Your trust issues are justified and as deeply rooted as mine and many others here I'm sure.

And it's not just U.S. citizens who are falling into poverty. It's everyone everywhere but the Elite. I think they are enacting a preplanned push to create many things around the globe and protect themselves from what they know is coming or what they want to come.

Moving immigrants from rural countries to towns and cities, creating and managing disasters with questionable circumstances, eliminating opportunities for the young to grow, adding opportunities to remove natural humanity with transgenderism, and securing their own areas of this planet for future island havens on a global scale is a pretty obvious sign that all the hopium people have had amounts to nothing more than a Movie or TV show or a one-liner on social media which does nothing but create the chance to see the edited highlights after the fact to make light of the real affair.

The Zombie Apocalypse is here!

Perhaps my post about a big stick in the ground like Stonehenge instead of spending $42 million for a super clock hails back to the Mr POOL post where he changed his online location to Stonehenge.

After some more thought, the fact that is in effect an ANALOGUE clock plays a big part. It surely would have been possible to create a solar powered Digital Clock that would last as long as the sun came up every morning, but to choose a version made of so many physical parts automatically involves the age old human weakness of quality control.

What we don't yet know is HOW FAST will it's mechanism spin? Perhaps why it needs to be made of such expensive parts and concealed in solid rock.

Maybe it's the next iteration of The Georgia Guidestones like you say. Maybe it's only a small new part to THE BIG CLOCK that is invisible to us as we don't understand the pieces from our little speck viewpoints.

Is this clock perhaps to change the Earth's Orbit speed to match the rediculous fact that ignorant Roman Megalomaniacs messed with the calendar but never told Mother Nature to adjust the seasons? Perhaps there's only so much weather manipulation that can be done before "climate change" can't be blamed any more. Maybe they tried with the Large Hadron Collider but it wasn't physical enough due to the tiny size of particles they were playing with.

Maybe "they" want to catch up or get away from the other Earth on the far side of the Sun that might be there. Think about positive and negative electrons and the chance that we live in a Quantum Solar System fighting over which one gets the "positive" and which one gets the "negative" as we sail round our Proton, THe Sun.

Babble babble waffle waffle big small stuff etc....Let's wait until we can see what is written on the Plaque. It's got to have one, right?

edit on 12/2/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Bezo's clock:

Now, why would a multi-billionaire build a 10,000 year clock when every mainstream 'expert' assures us the world will end in 10,15,20 years? Apparently Bezo's knows propaganda when he sees it, or just want's to have fun spending/wasting all his money before the end comes?

Maybe it's a cover for his underground bunker.

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Apparently Bezo's knows propaganda when he sees it, or just want's to have fun spending/wasting all his money before the end comes?

Perhaps Brian Eno had more than a hand in naming the clock and rolled a few too many while they pondered the idea together in the first place which led to crazy being built. Mr Bezos does wear an interesting grin most of the time.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 12:41 AM
link   
It's like he's reading my blog.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader
Which drug dealers is he referring to. What great ideas. Cops can use whatever force needed oh everyone can now carry guns. What could go wrong?

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Here ya go, bud.

Valid at any DUMB. Just be sure to check in before May 8, 1945.

Cheers
edit on 13-2-2024 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well this escalated fast.

The White House says President Biden will not take a cognitive test — even after a damning report from his own Department of Justice highlighting his “poor memory” and voters expressing major concerns about his mental acuity.

“The president proves every day [in] how he operates and how he thinks — by dealing with world leaders, by making difficult decisions on behalf of the American people — whether it’s domestic or national security,” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters Monday, quoting from Biden’s physician, Dr. Kevin O’Connor.

What am I talking about when I say that something "escalated? This story,

A brutal Venezuelan gang that has used the border crisis to set up in New York could join forces with the feared MS-13, a senior FBI agent has told The Post.

Tren de Aragua, which law enforcement is warning is rapidly expanding its criminal empire with a spate of brazen phone robberies in the five boroughs, is a priority for the FBI, agent John Morales said.

Morales, the special agent in charge of the El Paso division in Texas, said the agency is closely monitoring Tren de Aragua’s growth and is concerned about it forming alliances with existing networks.

FBI involvement... Check
Chinese backed foreign group... Check
Traditionally used Democrat/Trotskyist used group... Check

The FBI has been and is known to ignore self involvement in domestic terrorist groups and even has turned a blind eye to some foreign terrorist groups as well. Now this Venezuelan crime group is being backed by Chinese backed businesses and has even paid criminal bonuses for violently breaking crimes in the US while trying to obtain good sold here in the US. As to MS-13, well Seth Rich comes to mind, so as voter intimidation, not to mention a few other "oddities" that were exposed in recent years about MS-13.

Now we have all the actors in line for a False Flag event. What is needed is an event that warrants the need to distract the American people, and that's where the Biden Physical comes in. We already see how the media and certain DNC Leadership is wanting to dump Biden due to perceived mental decline. What we see is the White House declining to even have a cognitive test done on Biden, even though Trump was constantly being driven to have one done. The White House is refusing to have one done. We also have Hillary Clinton saying how important it is to have Biden stay in office while the rumor mill is saying that Harris is being forced to 25A him.

I'm betting that the day that Biden goes and has his physical done, this Tren de Aragua will do something big enough to take attention away from Bidens health for a few days. Lets watch the players this time and not the ball.

<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join