It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 355
<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Also, as a side has anyone else in this thread in particular noticed that when you post something it takes a while before you can see it in the thread itself?

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Ha. Which drug dealers indeed.

The New Eugenics Movement - Arkmedic's blog

Cranky would have loved this one.
Hanlon's Razor

I read through the "5 Ways to Skin a [genetically modified] Cat link. Anoymous[e] at the end brought up something that is cruising under the radar-

"All new drug trials will be meaningless! This is because there is no normal control group."

I'm trying to wrap my mind around this. Does this mean what I think it does? Even if they segregate between the jabbed and unjabbed how can any product treat both groups?

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

'They' are proof reading first perhaps

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

makes one wonder if Chinese interests aren't behind the new owners. I say this in jest. You know, jest in case someone is offended.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I've noticed it a couple of times.
Joe Rambo tweet- Big Pharma & Ukraine

This is beyond criminal. Imagine the depths of evil to conduct clinical trials on new borns, along with other non consenting people. We knew they weren't adverse here to testing on children in foster care but they would have to go to a completely corrupt country to get away with something like this. The big questions is who in government were they paying off to turn a blind eye?

USAID & Ukraine

"USAID works with the Ukraine government, civil society, non-governmental organizations to build Ukraine's overall health system." that would be one way to funnel money to finance this.

Russia's POV

"...chemical and biological force, the U.S. has greatly expanded the research potential not only in the field of creation of biological weapons, but also to obtain information on antibiotic resistance and the presence of antibodies among the population in specific regions.
In doing so, it used the facilities of multi- national companies and a testing ground that was practically outside the control of the international community."

The public needs to know what trials were conducted and what therapeutics came from this and are they safe. What happened to the babies and other young children that may have been harmed?

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

WEF Alert- Lone Star Tick

What a plan- if we don't stop eating meat they will make us allergic to it instead.

An Overview

Since Billy the "want a be mad scientist" has funded Oxitec to make GMO mosquitos what are the chances that he is involved with ticks?

Gates Foundation funding to Oxitec for research for cattle tick

This was announced May 20, 2021, which ironically is the year that there was an uptick
in reported cases of red meat allergies.

PMC- Lone Star Ticks

This tick is just perfect- rather than just wait for a host it actively seeks them out. Of course the spread of this tick is due to that super handy climate change playbook of excuses.

Of course they will claim that they are only targeting the cattle tick but how do we know. If they are working with one type why not just extend to another? The "tick" in the ointment is that this makes zero sense. Billy hates cows, they interfere with his fake meat business so why on Earth would he be involved with trying to save them ???

Gates Foundation invest more into Oxitec and the "Friendly" solution to cattle ticks

May 24, 2023 another investment. The first investment was May 20- a difference of 4. May the Fourth Be With you strikes a chord. #2222
Star Wars Day-May 4th

Oxitec has not had a stinging success with their mosquito program , regardless of their claims, so I just wonder how this friendly new tech program will work out.

Oxitec announces new R & D Hub to Spearhead a new global fight against cattle ticks
This just came out over the newswire and it is going to be in Scotland @ Roslin Institute where Gates was last seen pushing jabs on cows.

Lumpy skin Disease in cattle in India- update
edit on 13-2-2024 by Thoughtful3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: angelchemuel

makes one wonder if Chinese interests aren't behind the new owners. I say this in jest. You know, jest in case someone is offended.

Beijing assures me your comment is unfortunate, ignorant, and completely misunderstanding the good will of the CCP and the PLA

FWIW, I don't see a delay (I'm in Europe).

Cheers

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Also, as a side has anyone else in this thread in particular noticed that when you post something it takes a while before you can see it in the thread itself?

Over Target?

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Mayorkas being impeached.

Never liked him/it.

Sends a message maybe, even if he doesn't get convicted of anything.
edit on 13/2/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
Mayorkas being impeached.

Never liked him/it.

Sends a message maybe, even if he doesn't get convicted of anything.

Now, who will replace ‘it’ is just as important.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I think cartel-level dealers are a problem, linked to alfa beta agencies and their $$$ as well as other concerns of our HSI

C0ke recently in the ironically-named "White" House might be a foreshadowing of things to come, in regards to global interdiction and shutting down the "pipe"lines. Remember Operation Icebreaker...

www.inquirer.com... aine-20-ton-philly-aleksandar-kavaja-montenegro-balkans-20200910.html
inquirer.com-gayane-cocalne-20-ton-philly-html

I think about how disgusted Trump was with the condition of the White House and I wonder if drugs were found. Ion backscatter x-ray crystallography can tell you EVERYTHING that was inside that building for the last 10 years down to the molecule.

edit on 777Vpm13America/ChicagoTue, 13 Feb 2024 23:46:40 -0600 by 777Vader because:

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 12:00 AM
link   
The way I read the Jon Stewart return is that he is against the DS, but cannot use his influence to endorse Trump, per se.

For a few reasons, his "talent" is being used to drag down BIDEN as well as Trump, but it seems like he will pushing a third party option.This way he can be effective, then look them all in the eye and claim he did the right thing, while vacuuming away Liberalists from his Neoliberal following.

NY is a big battleground going forward. I'm following closely.

edit on 777Vam14America/ChicagoWed, 14 Feb 2024 00:06:41 -0600 by 777Vader because:

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but this is messaging at it's worst. Robert Wagner has been dead for a couple of years now. It was reported on an the funeral was televised.

Robert Wagner and Stefanie Powers are enjoying another Hart to Hart moment!

On Monday, Powers revealed that she and her former costar reunited for the actor’s 94th birthday on Feb. 10 as she shared a sweet photo.

“Happy Birthday (2/10) to our dear Robert Wagner. 94 and still going strong! Our latest Hart to Hart moment,” Powers, 81, captioned the snap.

In the image, a smiling Wagner is seen sitting in a chair as Powers crouches behind him and the duo hold hands.

Now I know this has come up before, but weirdly I can't find anything other than YouTube videos as evidence. This being said I do seem to remember that every time Robert Wagner is brought up, new evidence about Natelie Woods death seems to creep in to the headlines. My bet is that certain people are aware of Taylor Swift burnout and are looking to change up starlet stories for distractions.

With Mayorkas getting the "Impeachment-Treatment", and Joey-Joe losing his mind, I bet this Wagner story is going to head instead of Biden's Physical results and the White House not making the Presidents health public. Stories are circling around that Harris will be dropping the 25A bomb very soon. Let's see if the rumor is true.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
One man's opinion of who might be former president Donald Trump's VP pick will be:

I would certainly agree with that pick...

Carlson would be a nice pick IMO. The ultimate pick in my opinion though would be Ron Paul. Paul spent a lot of time stomping around the DC swampland. I'm pretty sure he's got solid plans of what to do to clean the place up.

It would also send a strong message to those who know and care about what Paul represents that he does intend to drain the swamp a bit, not to mention positioning Paul for another shot at the presidency in 2028 or 2032. Plus the way the establishment tarred Paul as a racist in 2012 presents another opportunity to disrupt the propaganda by setting the record straight. Plus this would bring the libertarian types who are on the fence more firmly into Trump's camp.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-2-2024 by badcabbie because: to edit

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Just a Note ~ For Future Ref.

Who You going to Call

ATS the Next Level

Deny Ignorance

edit on 14-2-2024 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Told ya so...

edit on 777Vam14America/ChicagoWed, 14 Feb 2024 10:23:56 -0600 by 777Vader because:

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Pa reply to: badcabbie

It continues to baffles me why anybody gives a crap about the upcoming election. I will never vote in an American election ever again unless something big happens to change the course we’re on. I refuse to play their game anymore. I’m sick and damn tired of hearing. Make America great again. How about we make America free again and I promise you greatness will follow. Our electoral system has been proven to be a complete fraud and illusion. I first realized this, when I was actively campaigning for Ron Paul in Arizona years ago. it was then that it was abundantly clear the system was rigged and no true patriot will ever hold that office. My ability to not vote is actually one of the few freedoms I have left. I believe voting only legitimizes their system of fraud.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Wandering through PR Newswire just look at what I came upon- the next step in the eugenics plan- true evil.

Pfizer- Gates and partners in crime expand access of Injectable Contraceptives- August 3, 2023

Pfizer is now going to be heading the program with an eye watering target by 2030. I just wonder if these prefilled jabs will be mRNA based? Better question is how many women will be harmed and become infertile- on a permanent basis?

Just to draw attention to the person spear heading this depopulation agenda for Pfizer- Nick Lagunowhich, Global President of Pfizer Emerging Markets.

Just a bit of symbolism "an additional 23 countries added to the program."

Referring to the notes at the end they state that Sayan Press is not available in the U.S. but I guess we are now an emerging market- the U.S. version is under a different name DEPO-SUBQ PROVERA 104.

I can't imagine any woman willingly taking any jabs for this especially coming from Pfizer.

Chief Nerd- Happy Valentine's Day

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Strange...could this be part of a plan?

Truth is stranger than fiction. Imagine if the food supply was purposely corrupted to not just cause ill health but to make many people obese. Obviously following the playbook- create another jab that cannot be stopped, as in ever.

Calleymeans tweet- Ozempic Alert

Quite the scam- "Treat and Reduce Obesity Act of 2021"- quite the operation having the tax payers, you and me again, funding the drug through Medicare- many of whom have unhealthy diets and tend to be more overweight because that food is less expensive.
I wonder which politicians are wearing the Novo Nordisk team jersey?

Since paranoia is setting in-
FDA- The Agency that Cares

The date -2014, the same year of the start of Pfizer- Gates and friends Injectable contraception drug.
Did you notice the FDA consumer telephone number starts with 888- Mr. Pool warning.

Black Box Warning-

I imagine the name change was due to racism but this box is not to be trifled with "There are severe health problems associated with this drug- thyroid tumors and thyroid cancer."

Denmark is most grateful to Novo Nordisk

"Ozempic maker Novo Nordisk isn't just Europe's 2nd most valuable company. It also single handedly boosting Denmark's economy" by an amazing 1.7%.

Class action lawsuit incoming

This isn't a good look for the FDA- "September 2023 the FDA added the warning of intestinal blockage" which Nova Nordisk has not included a gastroparesis warning." September- Gates favorite month.

New Rival to Gates Foundation- The Lily Endowment

I have trust issues. These Foundations always start off sounding like a good thing but $60 billion?- Temptation?

top topics

<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join