It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 349
<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
Natural Health Living- Laundry detergent with dioxine and other treats

This now has me suspicious that perhaps some of the symptoms of Long Covid- congestion and other autoimmune diseases are being aggravated by these chemicals laced in our most popular detergents. Time for some more experiments.

More on toxic laundry detergents
Once again we we have our captured agencies doing their best for the home team.

- The U.S. does not require carcinogens disclosure.
-No government agency even monitors dioxane to regulate it on the state and federal level.

If this is the case with detergents what about bars of soap? It appears that even if they have the all natural label it appears that is meaningless.

I once worked for a design company that had "Lever Brothers" as it's main client. I was involved in the creation of the artworks for the packaging and it involved working with all the information on those packets (Persil, Radion, OMO etc) and I was always amazed at just how many chemicals there were in the ingredients. Something I had to pay attention to with copy/text reading of all the micro-text that did it's best to hide the info in plain sight....a bit like contracts and disclaimers.

Over the years since, I have used many different soap powders, soaps, shampoos, conditioners and liquids and was always suspicious of their effects because of skin conditions I would suffer, headaches and general unwellness.

I now only use GOOD VALUE products that don't have the expensive brainwashing advertising to ram them into a shopping cart with influence and those problems are genuinely long gone. I use natural products if possible, eliminate unnecessary ones and make my own when possible. Same for digestibles too.

It goes way deeper (pun intended) that folks can imagine.

Thanks for the opportunity to post about this.

Sidenote...just the word "RADION" which came in a bright orange box and a company called "LEVER" Brothers should be enough of a warning to those with common sense to avoid their poisons.
edit on 4/2/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3
On phone sorry brief
From your link site on k

BC & PF are not related but show a picture that shows resemblance. Ooppsosite day.
Tbh BC looks like someone from the past who allegedly was not allowed with children unsupervised and PF looks like his brother. They might be from the same batch of eggs.
JK is a resignation to keep track of

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
Ah! The Lever brothers started in Warrington 1888, then moved the factory to Port Sunlight on the Wirral and built a whole village for their employees in 1911 .... but you'll know all this. They expanded to make margarine and now Unilever have, allegedly, the largest margarine factory in the world in Purfleet. I remember my mum using Blue Band margarine at home.... it was disgusting, put me off margarine for life! My dad hated it too, he called it 'grease'. Dad hailed fromLiverpool, so was very familiar with Port Sunlight.
Anyway, for anyone who is interested, here's a link to Unilevers history, starting with the Lever brothers.
Link
Oh, one of my favourite art galleries is Lady Lever's at Port Sunlight!
Link
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   
After the Ben GazIng vomit that was on a few years ago and their playbook Exposed, one would think they would do better.

There was a moment, very late in the House Benghazi Committee's questioning of Hillary Clinton, when Clinton opened the door for lawmakers to discuss the specifics of her obstruction of the committee's work. Such a discussion might have put Clinton in a difficult spot and led any reasonable outside observer to conclude that Clinton withheld information from Congress for nearly three years. And yet the Benghazi Committee, lacking a central focus and winding down a long and exhausting hearing, did not effectively pursue the issue.

How Clinton evaded questions on Benghazi stonewall

Published October 24, 2015 5:02am EDT | Updated December 20, 2015 5:40pm EST

That's when Clinton opened the door. "Well, first of all, the process to provide information to the Congress with respect to Benghazi started before I left the State Department," she said. "There was a concerted effort to gather up any information that might be responsive -- "
Link to actual article 404'd may try my luck with way back later
Speaking of saw this doing doing research for kicks I slowed it down to .25 in the beginning kind of blocky where a passenger would sit furthest from the door
this one same thing

wow she looks so much healthier like a new Hillary
No accouning for some's intelligence.

Let's watch a movie

March 11, 2020: The Day Everything Changed

Coronavirus FAQ: What does endemic mean — and are we there yet?
MARCH 11, 202210:24 AM ET
By Sheila Mulrooney Eldred

CDC updates its COVID-19 guidelines in sweeping overhaul
By Alexander Tin Updated on: August 11, 2022 / 7:06 PM EDT / CBS News

3/11/20
3/11/21
3/11/22
8/11/22
3/11/23
4/11/23
5/11/23

CDC Museum COVID-19 Timeline

Official narrative that is of course entirely factual
:b arf: It's always about the ...

Longtime Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin describes sexual assault by US senator
It was a man and a misunderstanding

edit on 2024/4/2 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 01:22 AM
link   
DC could be considered occupied territory.
Technically
Shot heard around the world

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

That's a hoot- caring about the children. We need to keep our focus on Africa because trouble is brewing.

Deception by Omission, MSM and governments hide vaccine injuries in Africa- Afribundance

Fortunately this group has their radar up over all of these "safe and effective" vaccines that cause more problems than solved.
"Some of these vaccines have not been studied for their interactions together and yet are pushed on African children."
Bill Gates favorite Mosquirix appears to be a trojan horse- "causes cerebal malaria and increases the risk of meningitis by 10 times. Then children have to be vaccinated for meningitis."

After all these jabs there appears to be an outbreak of a mysterious illness in Kenya- vaccine related? It would be interesting to know if any had received the Covid bioweapon.

Obama may want to reconsider his bid for citizenship there, especially if Kenya follows Uganda's lead.

Hysterical tweet by DrJeanneM

Jeanne Marrazzo and Obama have much in common.

"The law has brought condemnation and has dealt a significant blow to Uganda's economy. But it is widely popular among it's citizens. Many Ugandans see homosexuality as a western influence and the law as a corrective."

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   

In a past life as an auditor- extraordinaire
I've reclaimed by limited edition foiled cap.

Audit trails are fun.

I headed out yesterday and purchased some of the detergents and cleaning agents that don't contain these toxins. Today I'm rewashing sheets to see if RL symptoms improve at night. I'm not expecting instant improvement but it is worth a try. One of the most frustrating parts is that family members don't take any of my recommendations seriously. I suppose it has to come from the prestigious FDA or CDC since they have become "esteemed" household names. Even my vet quotes them trying to convince me to have my dogs get a jab to lose weight.

Brock Riddick- Creation of HIV/AIDS

The Destruction of Africa.
May 11,1987 Times story- Smallpox vaccine triggered AIDS.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   
King Charles diagnosed with a "form of cancer" just breaking
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Lahaina Fire Update

This comes with a warning-
6.38 mark...This is good to know. Removing the foundation of these destroyed buildings comes with risk. If it is removed then the city can pull a quick one and change the set back which ensures that there is not enough room to build.

To try and enforce compliance, those impacted in Lahaina who refuse to remove the foundations cannot use the dump to discard debris. Considering how toxic the debris is exactly what are they to do? Then add in the requirement for an architectural study and slow walking insurance claims. One way or another they aim to get their way.

Santiago, chili- Lahaina 3.0?

I've visited that area a few years ago and air quality was not great in Santiago at that time, since the city is surrounded by mountains that trap in the pollution. I can't imagine what it is like now.

The Port city of Valpara [ai] so, probably a coincidence to Lah [ai] na.

World Bank Climate Knowledge Portal

Funny- the cut off 2020.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Did he get the Covid special by any chance? If he did I would have expected that he would have received the placebo unless someone had a special agenda.

Texas Lindsay Biden Fact-checked

Wall Street Journal this morning- Page A3- A Year After Ohio Derailment Safety Overhaul Stalls.

Not one word about Biden planning to visit East Palestine. I imagine they assume we are all suffering from amnesia.

Any point in Biden going to East Palestine- 1 year later?

The derailment was February 3= [23] and President Trump visited the site 19 days later February 22, 2023.
#2222? He does everything for a reason.

A3=[13]
"The total number of derailments reported by major U.S. freight trains rose [13%] between February and October."
Aside from the suspicious time interval 13+13=26.

Plandemic 2.0 confirmation- 2026.

I can't see how this visit is going to help Biden on the supposed campaign trail. The residents will be most anxious I would suspect to have a conversation with him- that is if they can understand him.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   

The only person that would have had a 'special agenda' possibly would have been Rothschild. Remember him poking Charles in the chest?
We also have Kate recovering.... she was jabbed too.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Perhaps not all of the elites got a placebo.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   

We have something seriously strange here.

Michelle Obama Skips the 2024 Grammy's Despite His/Her Win< Pick your preferred pronoun.

They keep floating her name as a contender for the next presidential election since obviously something needs to be sorted out about the Biden- Harris dynamic duo. She wouldn't miss this- as in ever. The MSM seems not very interested in why- which means somethings up.
Maybe she is enjoying a retreat at the infamous club GITMO. I've heard the amenities are to die for.

----
Killary Clinton tweet

Since trains are on the agenda this week...
The Trump Train
Now that Russian collusion is a proven lie, when do the trials for treason begin?

Define 'Projection'.
Define 'Getting Ahead of the Story'?
What is scheduled to happen this week?
COINCIDENCE?
PANIC?
THIS IS AS REAL AS IT GETS.
NO ESCAPE.
NO DEALS.
ADD BRENNAN TO THE GRAPHIC.

As for President Trump's February 22nd visit to East Palestine-
Deltas "We are the news now."

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3

I headed out yesterday and purchased some of the detergents and cleaning agents that don't contain these toxins. Today I'm rewashing sheets to see if RL symptoms improve at night. I'm not expecting instant improvement but it is worth a try. One of the most frustrating parts is that family members don't take any of my recommendations seriously.

I know it sounds sneaky, but have you considered any problems others in the family that have mentioned symptoms regarding these kind of products?

SWOP a product in it's packaging that they use (shampoo/conditioner/soap etc) and see what happens. Only reveal what you did if there is a noticable difference for them. Swop them back if there is no change and tick something off the list of possible nefareous products.

Proof in the pudding and more undeniable after the personal benefits are experienced.

Tricky, but possible?
edit on 5/2/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 07:02 PM
link   
It was just like grease!....LOL.....It did spread nicely.

Lady Levers Gallery is very cool!

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Anyone directly living with me has had to undergo all of my experimentations and they have been most cooperative.

They've been dragged through this journey with me from the beginning and have been involved in all the books and evidence compiled. The hours I've spent researching has kept them on their toes. Ha.

It's the free range lot I'm especially concerned about, totally under some kind of spell that is especially difficult to break through, but where I see a crack I push through something for them to try. Granted I have to buy it and give it to them and then I cross my fingers hoping that it will catch on.
Part of the problem is that they are all so busy working that they don't have time to do any research themselves. They don't have time to read either so what we are facing is a generation that only get their info from podcasts and Alexa.

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   

It's time to circle back to the "Eat Ze Bugs" agenda brought to us by Klaus Schwab and friends because of...

Tyson to Build Insect Protein Plant

None of this is remotely good for any of us.

"The strategic investment will support the growth of the emerging insect ingredient industry and expand the use of insect solutions to create more efficient sustainable proteins and lipids for use in the global food system."

Why does everything have to revolve around 2025?
Carrying on...
"Livestock and fish fed with insect-based proteins and lipids will most definitely enter the human food supply. This may Change The Taste to some degree."

Great news-
"Also the fish and livestock may need to be genetically modified so they will grow to sizes necessary for harvesting since they would be consuming something that is not natural."

Since we are catching on to the agenda, since they do tell us, consider what the EU Commission is recommending; put the name of the insects in Latin.
These people are stupid. Any food ingredients listed in Latin may arouse suspicions somewhat- as in what are they hiding?

We have a bit of a weirdness alert here.
Looking at this through the lens of the card game "Cards Against Humanity" first edition- there is a card with the word "Lettuce".

"end of government funding to the FDA- 2024- for the development of transgenic edible vaccines that would deliver mRNA "vaccines" through the food such as lettuce."

Let's Meet the Geniuses at Tyson

Public service announcement- Shareholders meeting- 10 A.M. February 8, 2024 at the Tyson office on South Thompson Street in Springdale.

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

King Charles and the Grim Reaper

Now I wonder who the warning was from. I also came across an odd picture of his fingers.

Cowboyw2b tweet

They do really look odd and swollen.

He suggests that the cancer might link to

#4281 May 19, 2020.
How about a nice game of chess?
Objective [end]: checkmate king.
Do you attack the king at the beginning of the game?
Do you attack and remove bishops, rooks, knights next?
Do you attack and remove queen mid-to-end?
Is the game being played public or private?
Do emotions affect critical thinking?
Add: important king control pieces [elim rogue elements] ?
Add: how do you set the stage [board] re: public opinion?
[Optics]
"At this time."

If I am interpreting this correctly this must mean we are getting close to the end. King Charles coronation was May 6, 2023, 13 days before the date of this post.

Queen Elizabeth died September 8, 2023, so the time interval from that event and the coronation was 240 days.

Date calculator

February 4th is World Cancer Day. That would be 24! That can't be a coincidence and King Charles just happens to have cancer. He probably found out on February 4th a day before it was publicly announced.

Wor ld Cancer Day

The predictions for cancer cases in the future are horrific.

Gematria- King Charles Cancer
Neurolink, baby, Jesus Christ, The Great Reset, Drain the Swamp.

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I love the smell of Tedros PaNiC ...

Plandenic Treaty- Those conspiracy theories are wrecking everything

Happy to oblige.

RFK Jr- We are mass poisoning our population

Just going to pin this tweet here-

Ministry of Truth

"Just in: "P" Biden removes the age restriction for White House interns, encouraging elementary students to come work with grandpa.

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

Cowboyw2b tweet

4 carriers in the pacific links to #38.

Just to add to that, Minnesota is planning to deploy 550 national guardsmen to the Middle East, which seems to be a very odd thing to do. Especially since we are having a 'situation' at our border. One would expect that maybe, just maybe they would have been sent there.
Then there have been reports of major military equipment movement by trains in Texas. All of this seems to line up with #38

Youtube Minnesota to deploy 550 members of the national guard

That means we must be prepared for a false flag- I wonder what they are planning?

<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join