It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 322
<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

I wish his testimony wasn't behind closed doors. I just wonder if they have discovered any more details about his financial dealings, and stock holdings- much redacted. Does he or did he have stock in Pizer, Moderna, J & J, AstraZeneca?

Meanwhile we are still paying for his security detail and he is a multi millionaire.

Epstein News- Mass Graves

Will there be consequences?

Eric Holder- Collateral Consequences

Feels like we are in a 3 ring circus-
Maui Fire New

Obama- Richard Branson- Shadow of Ezra tweet

Speaking of 22-
Expired Paxlovid to set Europe back $2.2 billion

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   
These people have to go.

Dersh dropping NASA links?

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Who had the decode for Jewish underground tunnels in New York with soiled mattress or this thread is only about movie trailers and music?

x.com...

x.com...

trendingpoliticsnews.com...
edit on 35131America/ChicagoMon, 08 Jan 2024 21:35:28 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I posted this theory elsewhere, but I thought I should repost it here:

It sounds like the Jewish folks found these tunnels while trying to illegally expand their Temple, and after these tunnels were discovered, the Jewish folks were going to fill them in with concrete, and that set off someone over at city hall prompting the NYPD to come in.

It's either that or that the Jewish folks were not really going to expand their Temple and was just prepping escape tunnels. I wouldn't blame them if they did, given how pro-Hummus New York is becoming.

These tunnels seem off in that the story seems to have gotten attention after the Jewish people wanted to fill in the tunnel. So did the Jews find the tunnel or did they make the tunnels?

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The soiled mattress in the tunnels adds the possibility of this being sex trafficking territory.

Something something save israel for last?
Q clock has under a year to deliver something before elections. Hopefully its an eventful year with some accountability and justice, especially for the pedoring scumbags that appear to be embedded within our govt.
edit on 04131America/ChicagoMon, 08 Jan 2024 23:04:05 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 08131America/ChicagoMon, 08 Jan 2024 23:08:15 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Had to ROFL at this... Phil Godlewski is using our thread proofs on Epstein's ears difference alive vs. in morgue.

I remember pointing out the ears difference, and we then used that method to differentiate body doubles.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

As someone in the know, I hope Phil isn't jerking us around with this statement. That would be E.P.C.O.T.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 03:32 AM
link   
LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE... 123

Universal Law of Love - A Cure that will spread Far & Wide
We Use Truth as a Sword to Disconnect Ourself From Toxic Lies
A Choice - Emotions Cloud Judgement - Reconcile, Not Revenge
Not Here to Take Back Our Power, But to Stop Giving it Way Freely
Focus on the Right Way - By the Book - LOVE IS THE ONLY WAY

The Worst Enemies - Not Against Flesh & Blood - Sic Traps
Showing Us How Humanity is Used to Amplify Fake News as Truth
Trust - See Justice has been Served - Full Control - PTSD is Real
Watching a Movie to Help Save All / to Wake the Sleeping - N1LB
The Only Way to Win - Stop Playing Mind Games - Focus on Your Heart

You're More Powerful than You Can Imagine - Answers Found Within
Listen to your Heart - A Compass & Connection to Spirit - Open It
Share & Spread Things That Make Your Heart Sing - Trust Yourself
PEACE = the Prize & FORGIVENESS Means Everything

Explosion at historic Fort Worth hotel injures 21, covers streets in debris

edit on 9-1-2024 by brewtiger123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Have you seen this about Fauci?

M Taylor Green

From Fauci's 2012 paper- "In a controlled setting, gain-of-function research increases the deadliest and transmissibility of viruses so scientists can better understand how pathogens mutate and replicate.
Researchers can then use that information to develop more effective vaccines."

Fauci Defends Gain-of- Function Research

From the January 8th, 7 hour Q & A Fauci seems to be suffering memory issues again.

I will say that there may be over 100 or so far 'I don't recall or 'I don't remember'.

Punch line- Wenstrop "said on Monday the hours long interview with Fauci showed to him there were 'some tremendous flaws in our system when it comes to awarding grants."

Pfizer?

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   

James Okeefe - this is incredible and we are paying for it all.

Secret Phoenix Migrant Center with Insiders

US taxpayers are paying for it all.
Paris accord= scam (trillions)
RED CROSS = scam (billions)
Foreign Aid = scam (trillions)
War + scam (trillions)
.......on...and...on.......
Who audits where the money actually goes?
Who actually receives the money?
The US taxpayer is funding the very people we are engaged
in taking down.
Slush funds everywhere.
Think GS pays for Antifa out of his own pocket?
The hole is deep.
Feel sick yet?

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

The FEAR

I sense PaNiC. Dr. Ladapo's position might catch on with other state surgeon generals which brings up how many bought and paid for by Pfizer?

Peter Hotez Tweet

It may be something, maybe not but the F on the cover stands out because the O is crossed out. F delta? #459

"The Deadly Rise [O]F Anti-Science by Peter Hotez. The cover is white.

10- October, Bill Gates birth month.
[10-9] He lost one person, his father September 14, 2020.

John Campbell- Davos and Excess Deaths-

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Has Mark Zuckerberg's ownership of Deck been brought up earlier?

Mark Zuckerberg and the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative

This is one of those reads where you have to parse through all the hurts but through the fog this company crops up.
Deck is tied to not only Mark Zuckerberg but also S.B.F and maybe Rory Gates.

It was established in 2015 and Mark bought it in 2017. So what did he do with the data that he acquired? Perhaps that gave him the information he needed to spread around his $ effectively during the election.

2017- Mark Zuckerberg -speculation will he run for president

"Deck purchases consumer data, criminal justice and voter files to make predictive models about the likelihood of progressive candidates, primarily reform friendly district attorney hopefuls, to win their races.
Then just a few days before its public launch in April 2018, with users already lined up, the Cambridge Analytic scandal exploded and Zuckerberg and CZI's leadership immediately paused the project."

It appears that the project was not completely cancelled.

I find it interesting that they find nothing wrong with this-

"CZI did, in general, want to route some of the grants indirectly, working through outside intermediaries that are more specifically focused on this long-term work, a fairly normal practice.
CZI instead routed $500,000 in intended grants through an outside organization- Soldaire, and recommended they regrant - Immigration group FWD.US and the California ballot initiative to overturn a landmark tax law."

Soldiare Network.org

Deck connection to Sam Bankman Fried

"At Deck, we help progressive campaigns and organizations reach the right voters."

Rory Gates Crops up here

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   

So this is kind of an update, but it leaves more questions then it seems to answer.

The alleged rogue members of the movement advanced by the late Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson had reportedly been digging the tunnel under the 100-year-old synagogue for nearly a year.

The tunnel apparently was designed to reach the abandoned women’s mikvah — or ritual bath — around the corner to “expand” the synagogue, according to the Jewish outlet Forward.

It took months, perhaps years, for a small crew of Lubavitchers to dig a secret passageway underneath the famed headquarters of the Chabad movement. They would not let it be filled so easily.

The New York Police Department was called Monday to 770 Eastern Parkway in Brooklyn’s Crown Heights neighborhood, where a number of Chabad students — most in their teens and early 20s — mounted a last stand against construction crews called to fill in the tunnel connecting the synagogue at that location to the defunct Chabad mikvah around the corner.

In videos circulating on community news sources and social media, Lubavitchers can be seen ripping down the wood paneling on the south wall of the synagogue, revealing a cavernous concrete space about 20 feet wide underneath the women’s section. Several young men were sitting or standing in the space — apparently to prevent it from being filled — as scores of others watched or recorded video on their phones.

NYPD eventually made 10 arrests, according to community news outlet CrownHeights.info. Video showed several men in Hasidic garb being led out, their wrists bound with zip ties.

The images of destruction inside a sacred space at the center of Chabad spiritual life were painful for many Lubavitchers, who rushed to condemn it.

And I wanted to post this story from a different angle, but not really.

Crown Heights Police clashed with extremist members of the Chabad community members in the historic 770 synagogue after illegal construction work was discovered within.

Authorities found a large underground tunnel in the main study hall, which several students claim to have dug in an attempt to expand the building.

Police arrived to seal the tunnel and ordered cement trucks to fill it in. Several extremists from the community entered the tunnel in protest, and a violent altercation with the police erupted as officers attempted to clear them out and allow the sealing work to continue.

This outlet has a different take on how the tunnels were found,

According to the Daily Caller, the tunnel was first reported by neighbors in late 2023, when a project to upgrade the buildings plumbing was underway. Neighbors of the building reported suspicious noises under their homes. With the discovery of the tunnel, many began to fear for the safety of the building and the ones next to it, as the tunnel stretched under at least one other building.

So were the tunnels found because people heard "noises in their homes" like some stories are reporting, or was it discovered when a plumber was doing work?

Some of the pictures of these tunnels can be found here: Crownheights.info

Then we have the descriptions of the tunnels being dirt but then the reports of the tunnels having steps and carved walls, then the few stories or the tunnels already being there but were covered up due to the dispute between the factions within this sect.

The people behind these tunnels were here on a Student Visas, I wonder who signed off on those and what schools were these people supposedly attending?

There are a lot of questions going on in this situation, and it has nothing to do with giving the Jewish people a way of the city and instead the purpose seems to be vague at best and "left-handed" at worse.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I just saw this and wonder if this is messaging or not?

Both stories are from New York post.
Story One

Two media members were heard cracking jokes over a hot mic Tuesday about former President Donald Trump being cut down by an assassin’s bullet as they waited for him to appear at the federal courthouse in Washington.

The unidentified male journalists had their news cameras stationed outside the E. Barrett Prettyman US Courthouse when they started to grouse about the difficulties of getting a view of the 77-year-old 2024 Republican front-runner.

Story Two

Donald Trump’s attorneys argued Tuesday that presidents can’t be convicted of a crime if not impeached first – but a panel of appellate judges seemed skeptical.

“Could a president who ordered SEAL Team 6 to assassinate a political rival (and is) not impeached, would he be subject to criminal prosecution?” asked Judge Florence Pan during a 90-minute hearing in the DC Circuit Court of Appeals.

How about that, two stories about an assassination involving Trump. What are the odds?

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Strait out of China... err New York I mean.

A pack of rats was seen bunking with a homeless man at a New York City subway station before scurrying off as people approached, horrifying footage shows.

The viral clip, posted on Jan. 8 by @six4bk78, shows a homeless man sleeping on the ground underneath a gray blanket with just his shoes exposed at the end of a subway platform.

Nearby straphangers can be heard giggling at the beginning of the video as a few rats scamper away from the blanket toward the subway tracks.

The man filming walks up to the sleeping form and says, “Yo.” Movement can be seen under the blanket as the man repeats, “Yo” a little louder, which finally stirs the homeless man.

As he pushes the blanket away, more than a dozen rats scurry away, the video, which had “Only in New York City Transit” and a rat emoji over it.

China not only has many illegal Biolabs here in the US, but as of right now many of them have vials of Yersinia pestis better known as "The Black Death or Plague". The plague is spread through rat fleas, and so sights like the homeless sleeping with dozens of rats could easily be victimized by the plague.

New Yorkers are no stranger to rat outbreaks, but like I said above "Chinese Biolabs" here in the US, I would not be surprised if next spring we have a massive plague outbreak. I'm sure it will be put off as a new Covid Variant, or some kind of raspatory disease, but we should be keeping an eye out on these stories. We already know that the Elites will stop at nothing to stay in power (we saw this during the global lockdowns) who knows what they will sink to next.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42 It's also being spun! Weird world right now.
Please don't shoot the messenger, just sharing what's brewing in memes.

edit on 1 9 24 by CataclysmicRockets because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 11:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Did ya'll see this?

BOMBSHELL REPORT: ⚠️ Judge Florence Y. Pan who is 1 of 3 judges currently ruling on Trump’s immunity appeal is MARRIED TO OUTSPOKEN TRUMP HATING ATTORNEY and CEO of DC based Partnership for Public Service Max Stier..

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 11:36 PM
link   

MUST WATCH!

vadars video

edit on R20242024kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago1 by RookQueen2 because: added

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 12:02 AM
link   
So, it's not just Hamas that build these tunnels then.......
Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join