It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 319
<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Underground
TGIF

Freinds and Enemies

edit on 5-1-2024 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I just watched Judge Janine on Fox pitching her podcast that streams tomorrow about Epsteins client list. Do you think she has the entire thing?

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

I don't know if anyone really has the full list at this point. Hopefully someone will come forward and name names, but until then all these partial lists are going to have to do.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Could they be using this story to cast doubt on anyone learning about the whole "Conspiracies are most likely true" angle when it comes to world events?

I absolutely think they are doing this. I've been on twitter a lot lately and they jump on posts made by Conservative posts with lightening speed. After a few of them insult and call the poster ugly names they start on the supporters of the post.
I have reposted several explicit one and have only been given a notices.

Yea, something fishy with that store. I could not see the supposed alien even after I enlarged it. Hopefullu there will be some other camera feeds come up to splain it.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Me neither but if J. Janine wanted it she might have the pull to get it. I'm sure someone will report if it's the real deal and if it is we can got stream is my theory.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 12:57 AM
link   

SHOCK REPORT: Epstein Documents Mention Hillary Clinton; Lawyers for Virginia Roberts-Giuffre Imply CLINTON FOUNDATION MAY HAVE BANKROLLED Ghislaine Maxwell..

For the first time, Hillary Clinton's name has surfaced in legal documents associated with Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.

This development comes as a recent set of documents demanded disclosure of 'all communications' involving her and 12 other individuals.

The unexpected involvement of the former Secretary of State in the Epstein case is notable, especially given her husband's multiple mentions and his known associations with Epstein, the deceased financier and convicted sex offender.

This revelation emerged as attorneys inquired whether the Clinton Foundation provided financial support to Maxwell.

Maxwell, who has been convicted for her involvement in Epstein's sex trafficking operation, has declined to respond to these inquiries.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   
A lil further down remember

Let's unleash a “remember “ that is now no longer just conspiracy theory and see what the level of censorship is on X. What do you think
@elonmusk?
on your link

edit on 2024/6/1 by Crazierfox because: letters

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Then there are the alien battles in Peru.

Peru's 7 foot tall alien attackers

I'm not too certain why this supposed gold cartel needs state of the art jet pack flying green goblins to carry out their activities. Something seems off here.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Those reported events are very odd. I'm also skeptical of a criminal operation being behind it, for one thing, it is generating too much publicity for a crowd that likes to operate in the shadows.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

We have some weirdness with BARDA.
BARDA Wiki

"September 2019 BARDA entered a 6 year contract with Sanofi Pasteur to increase production for an influenza vaccine." That brings us to the start of the next plandemic 2025.

Then we can add in the EO that was given to modernize the influenza vaccine and technologies- thus providing the pathway for the mRNA technology to be used.

President Trump EO- Influenza Vaccine and Technologies Task Force

That task force would have had to report by January 17, 2020.

Just happens to be Day of Judgement.< How can they make up this?

January 17 is special

Date calculator

We have our 23 marker- Gary Disbrow was made Director of BARDA on April 23, 2020.

What I am concerned about is the stockpiling of Midazolam- supposedly as an anti seizure drug.

Since I along with may others have "trust issues"-

Investigations into the use of Midazolam during Covid-19

But there is more...

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

I hope that someone can help me with this. Has there been any mention of Knight or as in this case Blue Knight? This gives me the vibes of the batman movie.

Dark Knight Rises Wiki- Colorado Shooting
Theatre 9. The shooting was in 2012 - 7 years before 2019 launch of Covid. Why was Holmes wearing a gas mask?

Gasmask

Announcement of Blue Knight- Quickfire Challenge

June 4= 10.
$10 million gives us #1010. Announced May 11 gives us #1011 and it was launched with 7 companies.

All for the purpose to "accelerate potential vaccines, therapeutics and enabling technologies." Where is the emergency?
We were told that the mRNA platform was plug and play.

NextGen- Medical Countermeasures

Brook Jackson Tweet

Then there is President Trumps' comments- August 17- "I am Batman."

Presidetn Trump- I am Batman

The connection of the much loved color blue to this project invokes a feeling that something isn't right.

"when we see the color blue food, our subconscious mind kicks in and signals a warning- unsafe or poison", aside from blueberries.
Psychology of blue

Probably a wild coincidence- Pantone color for 2020 was Pantone 19-4052 Classic Blue. Watch the water and the sky?

Time- Pantone 19 for 2020

Just kicking the tires but there is something about this Blue Knight.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The more news details I hear coming about JE, the more I think that Weinstein was a bigger part of the puzzle than we realized. He surely knows everything.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crazierfox
A lil further down remember

Let's unleash a “remember “ that is now no longer just conspiracy theory and see what the level of censorship is on X. What do you think
@elonmusk?
on your link

edit on 2024/6/1 by Crazierfox because: letters

I saw this ad in your link.

The Epoch Times have made their Jan.6 documentary free if you give them an email address.

The Real Story of January 6th. Part 1

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3

Then there are the alien battles in Peru.

Peru's 7 foot tall alien attackers

I'm not too certain why this supposed gold cartel needs state of the art jet pack flying green goblins to carry out their activities. Something seems off here.

Here's the more up to date ATS thread on that subject.

UFOlogist going to Peru to investigate recent attacks.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Adrenal gland www.HTPA

We have a connection to #4966 - Adrenal gland.

Just to highlight "Patients who died of Covid had clear evidence of viral substrate in tissues throughout the body, including the heart, intestine, and Adrenal Gland. Most damningly, the brain was frequently involved, with one patient having evidence of viral particles in their central nervous system a full 230
days after initial symptoms."

Fauci- Unlocking the Biggest Mystery in Medicine

This Wiki link is the only one left aside from 8 chan and us. There used to be a number of them so we must be over target. They must have targeted the adrenal gland specifically not to just cause death but to cause Long Covid. The big question is this temporary or very long term as in permanent.

"can pass through the blood brain barrier where they can interact with the brain and activate the HPA axis."

It is laughable that Fauci is bringing up stem cells- Big Pharma Collective Gasp- the FDA will never approve that kind of treatment, however President Trump had invoked the "Right to Try" option.

The biggest issue around the stem cells derived from umbilical chords is that the parents must be mRNA jab free. It only makes sense, just like the blood contamination issue. From what I have heard there has been some significant improvements using this option.

Any thoughts on the Blue Knight?

edit on Tue Jan 9 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix code

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Lets not forget that Obama allowed one of his kids to intern with Weinstein even though he was a know sexual predator.

Not connected to this post, but still weirdly involved.

Leaders of United States' largest tribe of Native Americans sent a letter Dec. 21 to NASA and the U.S. Department of Transportation objecting to plans for human remains to be carried aboard the rocket in order to be laid to rest on the lunar surface. Buu Nygren, president of the Navajo Nation, requested the launch window to be delayed until tribe leaders can meet with NASA and other government leaders to discuss their concerns.
In response, the White House convened a last-minute meeting Friday with Navajo Nation to discuss their concerns, even if it may be too late to stop or alter the mission.

"The sacredness of the moon is deeply embedded in the spirituality and heritage of many Indigenous cultures, including our own," Nygren said in a statement. “The placement of human remains on the moon is a profound desecration of this celestial body revered by our people.”

Ok so is this about money, occult status, or something more "lefthanded"? Why is the Navajo Nation making a stink about this but the Japanese are not.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Unrelated but significant

Monday, April 8, 2024, will see a total solar eclipse visible from 15 U.S. States as well as from Mexico and Canada. Do you have plans? ....

Relatedish
This was tough to find

former WTVP president and CEO Lesley Matuszak took her own life....
on the web. it was literally in a paper I picked up at a restaurant on my way to the facilities lol
Found all kinds of stuff about her death even one saying she was murdered (404'd)
PBS Exec WTH
Could they slip Sucidie Weekenf this way?

More unrelated

The "God of Darkness" asteroid Apophis set for historic Earth flyby

super cool

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Is there any major news events for today taking place?

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 03:21 AM
link   

IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE
George's life was always wonderful.
A chain reaction of events helped change his perspective.
It started with Prayers + the Faith of a Child.
God's Promise = Ask & you shall receive = Let's Choose Wisely

FAITH LIKE A CHILD
Something happens at around 92MPH,
YOUR FAITH drowns out all the noise...
YOUR HEART begins to heal, raising your vibration
YOUR VVISION funnels into BEing BEST NOW
and suddenly, you are not watching a movie, you are in it.

[9:38] Can I ask you...?
I know a little... We're suppose to help fix things...
tools to fix the broken universe. There's problems in reality
you're suppose to repair them. Each of us has a different purpose...
You have to create your own world... your own family...
But I suppose you already know that.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING = WE LIFT EACH OTHER UP = COMFORT & MERCY
IN IT TOGETHER = SIDE BY SIDE = UNITED WITH LOVE = BE BEST
WE FORGOT HOW TO PLAY = LISTEN TO YOUR HEART = TRUST YOURSELF
CHOOSE PEACE = the Prize & Forgiveness Means Everything

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 05:48 AM
link   

How do you inter human bones on a plasma ball?

new topics

top topics

<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join