It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

All eyes on Freedom, WI.
Grace Schara- Down Syndrome 19 year old murdered by Ascension Health

This ties in with #4966- Ascension Health. Her genetics were not up to their approval- euthanasia.

She was targeted because of her disability. I covered her case quite awhile ago in one of my book reviews. It was really a chilling narrative from her father.

The timing of this is very interesting. The case starts November 4- 11.4 ?

C19 narrative kill date: Election Day +1
Prepare for zero-day [massive cyber-power] attacks [attempts] on

Winds of Change -Youtube

Breaking the Oath: Unauthorized

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crazierfox

In October, the U.S. Navy sent two carrier strike groups to the eastern Mediterranean Sea in response.
that sounds familiar

Hicks was on pre-scheduled leave when Austin was hospitalized this week, according to a defense official. She has been on vacation in Puerto Rico, the official said.odd
While Austin has been hospitalized, the U.S. conducted a rare and controversial strike against a senior Iranian-backed militia member in Baghdad, bases with Americans have been attacked at least six times, and the Biden administration has been considering options to strike Houthi militants in response to their continued attacks against ships in the Red Sea. at least something got done

a reply to: Thoughtful3

Bizarre

led here. This may take a while lots of info

edit on 2024/7/1 by Crazierfox because:

The nondirect flight routes that the flat-earthers point out, likely have to do with there not being any direct flights between those locations, also likely due to lack of demand. It doesn't make sense to fly thousands of miles across open oceans when only 4 to 8 people are making the trip on the average day, which is why hubs in major cities are used to consolidate those low occupancy trips. Just flying in the US, a person can be routed all over the place.

edit on 7-1-2024 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   
probably soa reply to: IndieA

definitely tells us curvature is provable
Definitely believe the people who gave us weapon of mass distractions. Their track record is impeccable

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crazierfox

In October, the U.S. Navy sent two carrier strike groups to the eastern Mediterranean Sea in response.
that sounds familiar

Hicks was on pre-scheduled leave when Austin was hospitalized this week, according to a defense official. She has been on vacation in Puerto Rico, the official said.odd
While Austin has been hospitalized, the U.S. conducted a rare and controversial strike against a senior Iranian-backed militia member in Baghdad, bases with Americans have been attacked at least six times, and the Biden administration has been considering options to strike Houthi militants in response to their continued attacks against ships in the Red Sea. at least something got done

Bizarre

led here. This may take a while lots of info

From your link, this is a pretty good short video about MK Ultra and Monarch mind control programming within Hollywood.

6 Signs of MK-Ultra Mind-Control

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Gates deleted documentary

nvxd is to
nctrnbl
As

don't watch while drinking

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA
Your link led me here we've been conned
Lots of good stuff here stoplookthink.com...
8 minutes in

This one had me tearing uppuppies playing with kittens For all the wrong reasons

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Obama iT was YOU ....

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce US under absolute Despotism, it is OUR right, it is OUR duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for OUR future security. – Declaration of Independence

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Couple of interesting data points tonight:

a) Power outage for whole of GIBRALTAR... Cleanup operation?

b) TRUMPS current IOWA venues appear to line up with NCSWIC - NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING:

C) Phil Godlewski's team appear to have executed an operation tonight to break into deepstate systems and copy data: HAMMER and SCORECARD were two of the systems!

The Runbook was relayed live in his announcement channel but too long to copy/paste here - around 100 posts.
PGs announcement channel
edit on 8-1-2024 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Hi everyone.

I had to rejoin ATS because for some reason I can't log in to my original account.

I just wanted to ask ATS if anyone is hearing 'The Hum' again?

Since Saturday 5th January I have been hearing it again. It's much louder though than before. A low hum, but quite loud this time. It's like a vibration, as if a humongous machine is running somewhere in the distance. I can hear it and I can feel it. It is quite strong.
It has been keeping me awake at night since Saturday, and it is constant and unending. I can hear it and feel it now as I type this.

For many years I have been hearing a high pitched constant sound, and a few years ago I began to hear 'The Hum' alongside it. The Hum seemed to fade away for a couple years and until Saturday I could only hear the high-pitch sound. Now The Hum is back, and it is much louder.

I've not asked my family yet if they can hear it, but they haven't mentioned anything so far.

I'd just like to add that this 'hum' sound seems to have some strange kind of rhythm, and an image pops in my mind of Native Americans chanting/humming in low voice - mmmm mm mmmm mmm mmmm mmm . ..... on and on and on and on . . ..

I don't know what it is or where it is emanating from. And like I say, it seems to be much louder/stronger than before. It is a sound that one can physically feel the vibration of and is difficult to brush aside or ignore.

Can anyone else hear and feel it?

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll2

It sounds like you might have a tunneling operation nearby.

edit on 8-1-2024 by IndieA because: Added Videos

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll2
Hi everyone.

I had to rejoin ATS because for some reason I can't log in to my original account.

I just wanted to ask ATS if anyone is hearing 'The Hum' again?

Since Saturday 5th January I have been hearing it again. It's much louder though than before. A low hum, but quite loud this time. It's like a vibration, as if a humongous machine is running somewhere in the distance. I can hear it and I can feel it. It is quite strong.
It has been keeping me awake at night since Saturday, and it is constant and unending. I can hear it and feel it now as I type this.

For many years I have been hearing a high pitched constant sound, and a few years ago I began to hear 'The Hum' alongside it. The Hum seemed to fade away for a couple years and until Saturday I could only hear the high-pitch sound. Now The Hum is back, and it is much louder.

I've not asked my family yet if they can hear it, but they haven't mentioned anything so far.

I'd just like to add that this 'hum' sound seems to have some strange kind of rhythm, and an image pops in my mind of Native Americans chanting/humming in low voice - mmmm mm mmmm mmm mmmm mmm . ..... on and on and on and on . . ..

I don't know what it is or where it is emanating from. And like I say, it seems to be much louder/stronger than before. It is a sound that one can physically feel the vibration of and is difficult to brush aside or ignore.

Can anyone else hear and feel it?

Doobs get your heart checked. I’ve had this since 1999. 2000 i had my first heart attack. I don’t know how many times i looked out the window expecting a truck to be sitting there idling up and down. 2009 double bypass op. Sorry to mods for off topic comment. I used to be Robbo2006. And commented before in the hum topic. Stay safe. Greets to those that contribute to this Q thread.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   
GOD IS LOVE.

Duty, Love, and the Loose Banister Knob

UP IS DOWN = MORE SEEING = FLIP MESSAGE = CONFUSION TRAPS
PROGRAMMED TO REACT & GOSSIP = WE AMPLIFY HATE & FEAR
WILL WE USE TRUTH TO HEAL OR TO HELP DESTROY THE WORLD
PANIC = DIVIDE & CONQUER < UNITED, WE STAND WITH LOVE
WE RISE & SHINE TOGETHER = LIGHT THE WAY FOR OTHERS = NCSWIC
PEACE = the Prize & FORGIVENESS Means Everything

Disneyland employee in donkey costume calming visitors amid Japan earthquake

NEW YEAR'S REVOLUTION TELLS A STORY

edit on 8-1-2024 by brewtiger123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Hi, I went through this kind of thing a few years ago.

Turned out to be a system of heat pumps at a horse breeding farm about 3 km from my house. The lay of the land put my house in a bowl, and with low cloud cover it would reflect the noise back down off the clouds and focus it on my location.

The sound was a certain frequency that was impossible to ignore. Perhaps tuned more to my hearing than others?

They planted trees and bushes around the pool used as the reservoir and that dissipated the noise.

It WAS intolerable, but the discovery of the source was a relief.

Go for a walk and go in search of a source maybe?

And be well, and I hope things get better for you soon.
edit on 8/1/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Hi doobydoll,

Yes, I've been getting the same with the humm and, as you say, it's got more pervasive since the 5th.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

My summary analysis of the hacking op executed last night:

Watch out for MSM reports related to the fallout:

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel I just finished reading the book "Disease X: The 100 Days Mission to End Pandemics" by Kate Kelland.

Chapter 7: PREPARE to Spend Money -Page 126.

This is not a typo-
"By the end of 2025, the emergence of the novel SARS-COV-2 coronavirus, and all it brought with it, is estimated to cost the world $28 trillion."

This was the second sentence on page 1[26].

Page 127
"...crystal clear, laid out in black and white and even bold type_ just to hammer it home."

I had another look at #459

10, [10-9]
Operational_ window [5-6] _ F Delta C25-26
Secured.
Floor is yours.
Twitter FW_
Twitter [kill- rogue]
CONF_WHITE_WHITE_WHITE_

"Floor is yours" might be referring to Leila [baby currently on the floor], Jennifer Gate's baby. She will be 5 in 2028 and 6 in 2029. Jennifer announced her pregnancy on November 23, 2022 and had her in March 2023.
This is the last window before 2030. There are 7 lines in the post- Leila will be 7 in 2030.

F [Family]=6... Gates family members Bill, Melinda, Jennifer, Rory, Phoebe and now Leila. The "Delta" change could mean the addition of Leila or maybe the addition of Nayel Nassar- Jennifer's husband.

Twitter FW, F= 6, W=23, 23-6=17. These are Gates #'s.

W=23-23-23- Jennifer was 23 in 2019, Phoebe 23 in 2025, Rory 23 in 2022- 3 years before launch 2025.
H=8
I=9
T=20
E=5

T+E=25- launch date but also the 7th note of any musical scale in solmization.
TE- 7 connection

WHITE may be referring to Phoebe- her name means bright as in White.
In 2019 she was 17,
In 2025 she will be 23, which is W.
In 2026 she will be 24, which is X- Disease X.

Now from the book they make a comparison, a very strange comparison to F-35's [planes] and provide great detail.
F-35's
1. The U.S. has 13,247 planes [13] +[13]=26. $80 million a piece.
2. Canada announced in March 2020 it hoped to buy 88.
3. Germany Has 35 F35's giving us 88 again.

The call sign on Bill Gates private plane is WM, and they are white.
Bill Gates Private Planes WM

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Looks like this thread has turned into a new age motivational gibberish with a touch of movie trailers and feel good music clips.

Are we still trusting the plan? So what are the decodes good for again?

edit on 40131America/ChicagoMon, 08 Jan 2024 15:40:03 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 04:59 PM
link   

We should pay a visit with Nayel Nassar-

Nayel Nassar- Married to Jenifer Gates

He participated in the 2020 Olympics which were held in 2021 [July 25- August 7] where he came in 24th place.
24= X, Disease X.

January 29, 2020 they announced that they were going to get married. They married October 16, 2021. This makes 22 months from time of announcement to marriage.

As of December 2023 they will have been married 26 months- 2026 rings a bell.

He was born January 21,1999 making him 23 this year, the same year that Leila is born in, 2023.

Here is where things get strange in the numbers game-

From the book.

-Lawmakers in Congress passed a $2.2 Trillion Economic Stimulus bill.

-Apparently "For even a moderately virulent flu pandemic, the predicted cost would be around $1.5 trillion or 2.2% of GDP" Page 127
- The WHO Plandemic Treaty to be signed in 2024- 2 years before 2026.

This coming from the Global Preparedness Monitoring Board September 2019- 3 months before the launch- "A World at Risk."
Bill Gates Sr death September, Phoebe's birthdate September.

It is truly remarkable the world revolves around them.

Rich countries should be prepared to invest $270 [ last year of the next plandemic] billion into the WHO Accelerator Scheme.

V=22 ...Virus.
"Among the millions of viruses that circulate in animals we already know that there are 260 of them that can infect people."
But it gets better "for a Disease X, if it were to come from any other of the 25 or so viral families that we know already have the ability to infect humans." 100 viral pathogens in 25 families.

MERS- 2015
This was the first vaccine that CEPI went after. Curious, it originated in Saudi Arabia but SA never made any donation to CEPI.
2015-South Korea- MERS infected 200 people and lasted 2 months.
2700 schools were closed.
17,000 people were in quarantine.

USAID PREDICT Program launched in 2009- and ended in 2019 right when Covid-19 started.

Ha- 2021 re-established under the name DEEP VZN in 2021 running for 5 years which means it ends in 2026.

Okaay...
"The evidence could not be more obvious and the warnings could not be more stark." "We're asking governments to invest in creating a system that will bring about a non-event. The big question, how much are we willing to pay to prevent another Covid-19? There's a premium that the world must pay to be prepared to prevent pandemics."

This may be just me but this sounds like blackmail- on a global level.

Chapter 9:2027: A Pandemic is Thwarted.

There are 14 pages. N=14 Nipah novel. The Chinese scientists working in the Winnipeg lab took vials of Nipah and brought them to the WIV.

That's a wrap.

new topics

top topics

<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join