It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 305
<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Yes-yes, I remember this post of mine too. dreams & predictions forum. Could the old man of the library be behind this? I really don't know.
a reply to: Guyfriday

Wouldn't that be something?! I admit not much will surprise me and I do remember your story about the old guy now. Do you remember what he looked like?

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

Hi Farmer. Yes this could be in play! Guy Friday or Rel will remember more information than I can on this. I didn't start posting (I was just a lurker for 12 yrs.) on here until 2020 and just tried my best to bring them any info I could see that might be pertinent. I think Guy was the one who brought the islandic volcano info to the thread and I remember having discussions with him about it so they might may have more info for you.

On the topic of HB's paintings, I ran a photo through a lab analyzer (not one I was familiar with) but it showed that 2% of the image could be metadata. Unfortunately, I think that means the analyzer may be seeing metadata from the camera that was used to photo the painting so I am stuck on how to proceed.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen2
Do you remember what he looked like?

Sadly no, even at the time I just remembered him looking like a stereo typical old homeless guy. The only difference was that he seemingly had all his teeth and they were bright white, like they were overly brightened. That's about all I could remember about him, other people didn't even pay attention but that says more about the people there than the old man.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

I'm still thinking that real paper documents are being passed around inside the paintings. Meta-data might be a better way but it would put the whole operation at risk by someone doing exactly what you did. Documents taped to the inside of the pictures would be harder to expose if photos of the painting were taken and posted to news sites.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

You had some surgery recently didn't you? We get so little reliable information that we can trust but I wonder if this would work?
Blood Purification

A less invasive way-Spike Support from the Wellness Company has been specifically designed to deal with the spike protein. From what they have said they don't know how long someone has to keep taking it.

The Wellness Company- Spike Support

Resident Lurker [unjabbed] has been very seriously ill from Long Covid- almost at the 4 year mark now and he has been taking it for couple of months now and some of his symptoms have really improved. This is just us searching for help since the last place he will get any is from the medical establishment which continue to send texts to get the jab along with the flu and RSV.

Along with natural products like apple cider.
One way or another we have all been exposed either directly through the jab or by shedding. I'm still on the fence about the shedding because it was not direct. Perhaps it wanes over time and does not create the spike protein situation.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

From the financial gurus at Pfizer-
Stock buybacks

Talk about a good use of funds " $39.1 million shares at an average of $51.10 per share for a total of $2.0 billion."
Thrilled shareholders must be scratching their collective heads that the current share price is at the sky high price of $28.13.
D ecember 19- Pfizer stock price

But there is more. It seems some countries haven't been paying for their jabs.

Pfizer suing Poland and Hungary Over Non Payment for Covid Jabs

Albert Bourla wins as worse Biopharma CEO for 2023

This is one award he had really earned.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger123

What a post! Why does the Space Force Commander use the wording "On our worst day..." a couple of times? Unusual wording, considering the context. We've not had any battles in space yet. Any other countries even close to fighting in space? (Edit: Nevermind. I see in the text document image you shared that CHINA and RUSSIA are determined to do battle in space.)

edit on 19122023 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Have you read my postings about Apeel- the waxy coating that is being applied on produce?

Wicked Apeel

I have continued looking into this because it is weird and anything connected to Bill Gates always ends up as rot. I found something very interesting.

Walter Robb was Whole Foods former CEO and now is on the Science Board of Directors at Apeel! This would explain why Whole Foods, who touts their image as organic based, is using this on organic produce.

The Bill and Melinda Gates gave a research grant of $100,000 to get this concept off the ground- all for saving food waste, absolutely nothing to do with profit.

Walter Reed Linked-In- joined Apeel January 2018

Apeel Raises $70 Million

I've checked a couple of Whole Food stores and at first there were no signs. Finally one was put up in the produce department backwards so customers wouldn't notice it. Yesterday I was shocked- they had 8"X12" signs on each area of affected produce. The sign stated that it was approved in America.

The FDA has given Apeel the "Generally Recognized as Safe" designation.
" For a substance to be GRAS, the scientific data and information about the use of a substance must be widely known and there must be consensus among qualified experts of its intended use." We would like to hear from scientists who have not been bought and paid for.

Considering that the FDA and the Gates Foundation have a MOU and their scientists are working together it is clear that they are doing everything they can to ensure our health.

Salespeople at specialty cooking supply stores are well aware of the problem and so I asked how this could be removed. One suggested to remove the peel, another suggested to soak in hot water. I'm not sure about that since the stuff would turn to mush. Another person said they were resorting to washing all their produce including berries in vinegar.
Time for some experimentation.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I do too. People (shipping and handling type) who did not already know, would be informed that they are not to tamper with the attached envelopes to maintain the integrity of the original art. I think it would be pretty easy to get by with as well.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3
Yes I have read it and was actually going to share with you that it is was on several tgram accounts last night! My first thought, because I am an avocado addict and count on it quite a bit for protein, was "they are going to starve me to death"........partly joking!

I also have some good news about our friend Billy. Seems some new photos have been released of Billy and Jeffery taken after Jeffery's arrest. I will share more later if I find anything for you!......oops I think Vader was posting the info on Epstein and the info on Billy may be in what he posted!!!!

edit on 2023-12-19T13:47:32-06:0001Tue, 19 Dec 2023 13:47:32 -060047323147America/Chicago12 by RookQueen2 because: added

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Does Resident Lurker have any stomach issues related to long covid?

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

We have more weirdness with the #9.

Trump embraces medical conspiracies to attack Big Pharma

President Trump's Agenda 47 [7777 or 11]
Dismantle the Deep State- specifically call out 'Big Pharma' as part of the plan to ban federal bureaucrats from taking jobs at the companies they deal with and regulate."

FDA Tweet- We issued 9 letters of warning

17 likes, 10 reposts, 2 quotes.

The symbolic meaning of #9

"The ultimate completion of a goal- the final end to something." Add this to Apple and Microsoft and the 9 comms yesterday.
Big Pharma = 9.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

This may be something or maybe not.

Melania Trump Speech at Citizenship Ceremony
December 15, 2023.

Granted she is an immigrant and can relate but in the face of the upcoming presidential election one would expect that anyone connected with President Trump would be banned from any public events. Just seems a bit odd.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I did an experiment with a grapefruit with Apeel on it. After 6 weeks it still looked the same so I cut it open and checked it out. It still looked good to eat but according to some scientists who have been looking into this product they noted that the nutrients degraded by 30% over time.
Another concern I've had is that they are spraying this over the pesticides that have been sprayed, so effectively sealing them in.

A different way to weaken our health. Meanwhile they believe that by doing this they are reducing food waste, meanwhile people will have to buy and consume more to stay at the same level.

As for RL his stomach has been okay. Major long term damage to the lungs and very strange skin rashes on the arms which have finally cleared up after using the Spike Support. His lungs are better than they have been but still some issues.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

You had some surgery recently didn't you?

No, I'm no longer a candidate for any surgery. lol
A family member ended up in the ER with a hemaglobin level on 2.8. Doctors have no idea how he's still alive; it took 5 units of blood to stabilize him so they can do a GI scope today.
He's unvaxed, so I'm just curious what vaccinated blood might do with his health being so compromised-but first, they have to find the bleed.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Growing up as a farmers daughter I have a few things that are concerning pesticides but won't get into them all. I'll tell you about this one.........
My dad was flagging his field before ddt was banned from use in the U.S.as the crop duster plane was lining up the plane by looking at the flags dad was holding. The crop duster did everything right. Lined up, flew over my dad, and released ddt but the wind changed direction back towards my dad soaking him in the sh*t. They rushed him to the ER and he almost died from the ordeal. This was before I was born so I got second hand info from my parents over the years but late in my fathers life (30 years later than the described incident) I took my dad to our family doctor who told us after doing bloodwork that he still had very high doses of the poison in his bloodstream. He looked me square in the eye and said "you cannot say that I have told you that and it won't be in his file but you need to know it and you need to learn to be your own doctor". I understood the seriousness of not telling and kept my word until he and my dad both had passed away. I was in my mid 20's and that is when I began paying attention to Agri & medicine and asking questions.

I am glad to hear RL's lugs are better. Bless you both my friend!

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   
BREAKING: The Colorado Supreme Court holds that Trump is disqualified from holding the presidency.

www.courts.state.co.us... le/Court_Probation/Supreme_Court/Opinions/2023/23SA300.pdf

LIVE: President Trump takes the stage in Waterloo, Iowa!

www.rsbnetwork.c... om/video/live-president-trump-to-speak-at-iowa-commit-to-caucus-event-in-waterloo-iowa-12-19-23/

edit on 2023-12-19T18:53:22-06:0006Tue, 19 Dec 2023 18:53:22 -060053223153America/Chicago12 by RookQueen2 because: Added

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen2

BREAKING: The Colorado Supreme Court holds that Trump is disqualified from holding the presidency.

www.courts.state.co.us... le/Court_Probation/Supreme_Court/Opinions/2023/23SA300.pdf

So thats what was going on? So this dog comm was from yesterday, but got a lot of national attention this morning, and now we know why.

Colorado — Somewhere on a remote mountainside in Colorado’s Rockies, a latch flipped on a crate and a wolf bounded out, heading toward the tree line. Then it stopped short.

For a moment, the young female looked back at its audience of roughly 45 people who stared on in reverential silence. Then she disappeared into the forest.

She was one of five gray wolves wildlife officials released in a remote part of Colorado’s Rocky Mountains on Monday to kick off a voter-approved reintroduction program that was embraced in the state’s mostly Democratic urban corridor but staunchly opposed in conservative rural areas where ranchers worry about attacks on livestock.

The wolves were set free from crates in a Grand County location that state officials kept undisclosed to protect the predators.

The messaging is heavy. I wonder if "Wolf" if is Alex Soros are his financing organization, or if "Wolf" is Trump. Does anyone else know if the news cycle talked about Wolves before a move was made on Trump, or if something involving the Soros family took place?

Just wanted to highlight both the words "Wolf" and "Wolves" as it connects to -Q-
Q-2522 (wolf)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 3e4749 No.4096718 📁
Dec 1 2018 00:31:55 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Re: GHWB USSS code name re: Timber wolf
The grey wolf (Canis lupus; also known as timber wolf) shares a common ancestry with the domestic dog.
State funeral next week.
Coincidence?
Q

And Q-4541 (wolves) This is a long post so I'm only going to quote the "Wolves section"

There are faithful Shepherds who care for the flock of Christ, but there are also mercenary infidels who seek to scatter the flock and hand the sheep over to be devoured by ravenous wolves. It is not surprising that these mercenaries are allies of the children of darkness and hate the children of light: just as there is a deep state, there is also a deep church that betrays its duties and forswears its proper commitments before God.

edit on 19/12/2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join