It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 306
<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
I think I was adding to that post at the same time you were posting yours. Trumps supposed to be on RSBN live tonight from Iowa. Was that scheduled?

Hard to say on Soros or Trump being the wolf. I know I haven't seen anything new on Soros but will look around to see if I can find anything.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3
Have you noticed how freaking long a loaf of bread lasts lately?

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   
IT"S GETTING WILD NOW!

Vivek Ramaswamy

I pledge to withdraw from the Colorado GOP primary ballot until Trump is also allowed to be on the ballot, and I demand that Ron DeSantis, Chris Christie, and Nikki Haley do the same immediately - or else they are tacitly endorsing this illegal maneuver which will have disastrous consequences for our country.

twitter.com...

Here are the four enemies of democracy on the Colorado Supreme Court that just voted to remove #DonaldTrump from the ballot.

Monica M. Márquez
Melissa Hart
William W. Hood, III
Richard L. Gabriel

That first three were appointed by former Gov. and now Senator John Hickenlooper.

-Greg Price

twitter.com...
edit on 2023-12-19T20:18:18-06:0008Tue, 19 Dec 2023 20:18:18 -060018183118America/Chicago12 by RookQueen2 because: Added

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   

so, my advice to you: don’t get sick, don’t go to the hospital, because they’re going to kill you.” Instead of seeking help from the hospital, Dr. Marik recommended eating right, sleeping right, getting enough sunshine, lowering stress, and taking care of your lifestyle because, again, “The medical system will kill you
tweet tweet
Singing birds are the new norm
Joe Rambo

edit on 2023/19/12 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen2
BREAKING: The Colorado Supreme Court holds that Trump is disqualified from holding the presidency.

www.courts.state.co.us... le/Court_Probation/Supreme_Court/Opinions/2023/23SA300.pdf

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader
Agreed! Merry Christmas...........

edit on 2023-12-19T22:14:00-06:0010Tue, 19 Dec 2023 22:14:00 -060014003114America/Chicago12 by RookQueen2 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I looked back a few pages to see if it was discussed yet.
But has anyone noticed that this version of Fetterman is starting to act like a white hat?
Is he a planted operative?
And Katy Hobbs too.
She just sent National Guard to the border.
We're they replaced with a WH and are now planted operatives?

I will look for some clips on Fetterman I have recently seen.

Cool, that didn't take long.
Steve Turley talking about it.

www.bitchute.com...
edit on 19-12-2023 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation
real quick search
Different topic
Anyone read the first page of the last president? No Coincidences
telegram link 1

telegram link 2

Twitter X - link
edit on 2023/20/12 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2
I sent you a PM on some info I found.....it said that it sent so we shall see.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Yeah, he was animated and fluid.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I looked back a few pages to see if it was discussed yet. But has anyone noticed that this version of Fetterman is starting to act like a white hat? Is he a planted operative? And Katy Hobbs too. She just sent National Guard to the border.

It could be that they are bought and paid for, compromised, or somehow being controlled otherwise, maybe even as a matter of national security.

In the case of Katie Hobbs, it could just have been that the crisis at the boarder demanded that something be done.

edit on 20-12-2023 by IndieA because: added thoughts

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Got that and replied.

Other news.

First son Hunter Biden is often seen accompanying his commander-in-chief dad — but unlike other family members such as first brother Frank Biden, Hunter has never been listed in White House or Marine One visitor logs, The Post has learned.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said last week that recording the first son or other Biden family members’ names in the Marine One logbooks was “something we’ve never done.”

“This is the family. The family gets to travel with the president, and that’s been the case with every other president, and so it’s not something that we have done or we would be doing moving forward,” she told reporters.

In May 2021, a White House policy announcement pledged to “not release access records related to purely personal guests of the First and Second Families (i.e., visits that do not involve any official or political business).”

I wonder if Hunter or Joe are also not on other flight logs? If we can't or are not able to see a flight log, then that's as good as not being on that flight log. Now where's Epstein's flight logs?

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

It's nice to take a peak at what the Colorado Supreme Court document about President Trump states.

Santa Surfing tweet

Ha--"The court stays its ruling until January 4, 2024, subject to any further appellate proceedings."

Very strange that Appeal signs were suddenly all over Whole Foods produce section.-Comms?

Guy as for the wolf comms yesterday-

Colorado releases 5 grey wolves into the wild

The vote was 4 in favor and 3 dissenting. The 3 were Brian Boatright, Carlos Samour and Maria Berkotter.

Trump might be banned from the ballot.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

While we are being distracted-

Brook Jackson's legal team filed their opposition to Pfizer's request to dismiss- December 19, 2023

"Pfizer fabricated and falsified the reports and results, obtaining the results through fraud." She is suing for over a billion dollars for compensation for the jab injured.

Pfizer has 3 legal fronts at the moment. Texas, Hungary and Poland non payment and this on-going case.
That's not including the battle with Moderna and other Big Pharma companies. They need more lawyers, lots and lots of lawyers.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I have a feeling we are heading to the center of #1010, 1011 &1012- AIR.

FDA finds quality control problems at Moderna's manufacturing facility

Okaaay- the inspection started 9.11. to the 21st- 10 days.

This is what stands out to me -"Moderna's site did not have the proper safeguards to prevent AIRborne contamination from getting into its products."
They must not have a clue about good manufacturing processes- 2000 expired items mixing in with the apparently 'safe' items.

Since the source is Reuters this brings in WEF, Reuters, Pfizer board member Jim Smith because after all Moderna and Pfizer/ BioNTech are fighting it out in court.

Jim Smith wiki

Stephane Bancel, CEO of Moderna is someone to keep track of. He slipped up at the WEF and commented that he knew the pandemic was coming.
Moderna to break even 2026

The date- the planned launch date for the next one.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   

AIR
Novo Foundation- NIVI

A vaccine for the airway? Exactly how often will people have to take a jab for this next experimental, safe and effective jab?

NOVO Nordisk Foundation- Ethics

It is almost comical that ethics and a foundation are joined at the hip.
"NONVO recognizes that the fast pace of technological development, along with evolving risks and benefits from large scale data use require thoughtful and responsible decision making where existing laws and regulations do not."

These 6 principles- respect for privacy - who are these grant recipients? #6 is also rather strange- won't disclose applicant's data unless forced.

Since we are or have watched a movie, all of this is eerily reminding me of the movie Outbreak- the disease is airborne.

Compliments Brook Jackson.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Just a few hoops to jump through....

"The April 8th ‘Great American Eclipse’ and why I believe they are planning a massive human sacrifice event....

I’m pretty concerned about this Great American Eclipse on April 8th. The line from the solar eclipse of 2017 and the line from the one upcoming on April 8th creates an X, very close to the New Madrid Fault Line.

If something were to trigger that fault line, something man-made they could make look completely natural, it could mean a serious loss of life disaster for the US. An earthquake on the New Madrid Fault Line could be up to 20 times larger than an earthquake with a SoCal epicenter.

Taking the line for the Annular Eclipse or “Ring Of Fire” from October of this year and the upcoming Solar eclipse, creates another X over Texas, not far from Tesla’s gigafactory.

Speaking of X, Elon Musk changes Twitter’s name to X. His baby’s mother, Grimes, posted a strange image on instagram before covid that literally told us covid was going to happen, all the way down to the 3 injections. In that same image, a few rows beneath the covid “prediction” is a solar eclipse. Under it, a flower between two dragons. 2024 is the year of the dragon. The lotus flower begins blooming in China on April 8th. The eclipse is happening on April 8th.

That is way too many coincidences for me to feel comfortable, along with the Deagel projection of a 225 Million person decrease in the US by 2025. It would appear some massive sacrifice could possibly be in the works, I’m quite certain they all have some bunker or safe spot away from the damage. There’s being paranoid, and there’s knowing how blatant & aggresive they are with the symbolism. I urge everyone to find a place to be out of harms way on the 8th of April, we can not trust these psychopaths."

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   

from your top map, it looks like Carbondale might be the area to watch for.

Carbondale is a city in Jackson County, Illinois, United States, within the Southern Illinois region informally known as "Little Egypt". The city developed from 1853 because of the stimulation of railroad construction into the area. Today, the major roadways of Illinois Route 13 and U.S. Route 51 intersect in the city. The city is 96 miles (154 km) southeast of St. Louis, on the northern edge of the Shawnee National Forest. Carbondale is the home of the main campus of Southern Illinois University (SIU).

As of the 2020 census, the city had a population of 25,083, making it the most populous city in Southern Illinois outside the St. Louis Metro-East region.

and from the same source, but further down,

Carbondale did not provide elective abortions from 1985 to 2022, but after the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization court ruling in 2022 paved the way for many US states to prohibit abortion, Carbondale experienced a sharp rise in the number of abortion providers thanks to it being the closest town with legal abortion access to many southern U.S. states such as Kentucky, Tennessee, and Mississippi, with the Choices abortion clinic moving there from Memphis, Tennessee

So maybe the sacrifices have already been going on. I wonder if a bonfire will be lite to toss the aborted fetus' on during the eclipse? During ancient times sacrifices to feed the gods was placed on fires before and during festivals. It wasn't the actual bodies that were eaten by the gods but instead it was the smoke which carried the life-essence of the sacrifice to the gods.

That's just a guess based on the map though

Edited to just add that we might be looking at a possible "Cult of Horus" thing going on here.

Horus as God of the Sky
In addition to being a god associated with kingship, Horus was also regarded as the god of the sky. As mentioned earlier, Horus’s left eye was thought to be the Moon. His right eye, on the other hand, was believed to be the Sun. In addition, his wings were considered to be the sky, and the winds were the results of their movement. Moreover, the speckled feathers on Horus’s breast were thought to be the stars. As the sky and the heavenly bodies, Horus was thought to be a celestial falcon, rather than a falcon-headed man. And as you might expect, the hieroglyphic symbol for the god is a falcon.

Horus’s role as the sky god is also reflected in a number of his titles. One of them, for instance, is Heru-merty meaning ‘Horus of Two Eyes’, the ‘two eyes’ referring to the Sun and Moon. Another is Herakhty meaning ‘Horus of the Two Horizons’, an allusion to the rising and setting of the sun. In this form, Horus is often combined with Ra, another important ancient Egyptian god. Like Horus, Ra is also depicted as a falcon-headed man. As a solar deity, however he is depicted with a solar disc on his head. Incidentally, there were also other local gods who were depicted as falcons / falcon-headed men including Sokar and Montu, whose cult centers were at Memphis and Thebes respectively.

So if the sun and moon are represented of Horus' eyes then a solar eclipse would make the most sense in holding a sacrifice to him. Again might be worth spending time looking into.
edit on 20/12/2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I'm worried about the eclipse and fault line as well. The 2024 eclipse is coming right over me! It has been nuts here since last April with the advertising of this event. Hotel rooms sold out for $1,200 a night most that aren't worth $50.00 a night it insane. I haven't made up my mind yet if I will be taking a trip on April 8th or stay around and take what comes.

Im too close for comfort to Arkansas Nuclear One!

Are you in a safe area?

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Are you in a safe area?

I'm in Idaho-I'm a 'down-winder' from the Hanford Nuclear reservation.

top topics

<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join