It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 304
<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   
WHAT THE LIVING HELL?

There may come a day when super-powered machines known as quantum computers can crack the codes that safeguard our digital data. That includes the codes that encrypt data across our public networks and protect information in places like banks, government agencies, and major companies.

It's known as "Q-Day." It'll be a massive turning point for how the world thinks about digital privacy, as it could put confidential information at risk of exposure.

Cybersecurity experts don't all agree on when this day will arrive. Some researchers predict that "Q-Day" will come sometime in the middle of the century, according to Reuters. Others think it's set to arrive much sooner.

Ok so that's not what got my attention, but instead it was this,

So global superpowers like the United States and China are pouring tons of money into quantum research ahead of Q-Day. With companies like IBM, Amazon, Intel, Google, and more building quantum processors, North America is widely seen as the leader in quantum computing development. In 2022, the United States invested $1.8 billion into quantum research, while Canada committed an additional $100 million, according to estimates from consulting firm McKinsey & Company.

But China is not far behind and is pouring money into research at an astounding rate. China has announced investments in quantum computing totaling more than $15 billion, which means it "stands as the highest in the world," McKinsey said.

It's anyone's guess which country will get there first. But whichever one does could have far-reaching implications for global security.

McKinsey & Company have been brought up a lot lately covering everything from Congressional Members stepping down, to Vaccines not holding their usefulness. I've said this before; "Something big is going down"

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Newly Leaked Data Shows Just How Dangerous the COVID Vaccines Are

•Refusing to fix it when solutions were proposed (e.g., in 2010, an AI system was created that detected far more vaccine injuries and concluded VAERS was only identifying 1% of those that were occurring—as you might expect, that system was never adopted).

a reply to: Guyfriday
45 minutes of reading

edit on 2023/17/12 by Crazierfox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

My guess is that the most sensitive information will be protected by means not accessible by any network or computer.

IMO, the move of government IT systems worldwide onto the internet was too liberally implemented. It was clear from day one that the popular operating systems had not been designed with security in mind and that hackers were continually finding new ways of breaking into the systems and the data they housed.

Any advances will create countermeasures. Yeah, it may make operations more problematic, but continue they will ... by means other than the internet.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Guy, the car crashing into Biden's motorcade was COMMS - it happened outside a Bank Of America branch:

C.A.R. = Capital Adequacy Ration... banks are overseen on this by regulators.

Therefore:

B.O.A. CAR CRASH - LAW OFFICERS (SS) STEP IN

=

Bank Of America failed Capital Adequacy Ratio so regulators stepping in?

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

The Epstein story was first reported by the WSJ, of which I have a copy.

December 18, 2023.
Jeffrey Epstein Never Stopped Abusing Women-
and His VIP Circle Helped Make It Possible.
Pages B7, B8 and B9.

This stood out to me-
"The trove of documents received by the Journal, which included Epstein's daily calendars and his typo-laden private e-mails with young women, including the Polish model."

What if these typos are code for something? Epstein would be unlikely to make that many to be so obvious to the reporter that he make a comment pointing this out.

Some other facts that I was not aware of-
"Epstein frequently had the women attend such meetings [important people] or listen to the calls with billionaires. He sometimes brought them on trips to Harvard and other universities..."

Why would they need to listen in to the calls?

"He controlled units in an apartment building near his townhouse where he housed dozens of young women as well as prominent prominent guests."

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I felt the same way when I read this story. It's like LARP is being used to send a message.

Something else that bothered me was how the Secret Service didn't react very quickly to the event. In the video I saw the car crash can be heard and a few Secret Service guys looked over to see what was going on before moving in on Biden to put him in the other vehicle. Poor behavior for any protective service to conduct themselves.

The Secret Service are part of the US Department of Treasury. Your call on a financial event might be on the nose, but I would say that the Administration is going to purposely be hit off guard over the issue. Maybe the EU or UK make the call on a Global Depression, and the US Treasury tries to cover up the failure of "Bidenomics" by stating otherwise. Those Bankers have way more power than any politician does in these matters.

One other thing, it's being said that the driver was drunk at the time of the crash. Could this mean that the true owner that the coke found in the White House will be revealed while this Depression is being called?

edit on 18/12/2023 by Guyfriday because: I really sound like a drunk monkey today

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

The bird is singing again.

DrJeanneM Tweet

We must be over target when Twitt warns us off with "sensitive" content.

As we know HIV/VAIDs is going to become a big deal moving forward.
PReP Watch

What is this Cabotegravir/ Rilpirvirine injection brought to us by [Vi...IV] ?
Medeline Plus25- Cabotegravir

Holy smokes, just look at this. This looks like they are setting people up to become HIV drug resistant- no surprise really since they want people to take the jabs. They have no real data on safety with pregnant women so to fix this - give pregnant women the jab but force them off birth control.

Really odd that one of the drugs that must be avoided is chloroquine and the side effects look horrible.

Their logo in red looks eerily similar to Pfizer's blue logo.

FDA Approves VIIV cabotegravir February 1, 2022

So why is Marrazzo tweeting about this now, besides some award? This has the feelz of #2222.
Reading through this we have Pfizer along with GSK and Shionogi Limited owning VIVI ! That explains the logo connection.

This is hiding under Janssen which is under the umbrella of J&J.

Gematria Long Acting injectible cabotgravir
Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, Trump Derangement Syndrome, Coronavirus Epidemic effects are, Santa Clause is Coming to Town, Hillary Clinton Had People Killed.

gematria rilpivirine

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

HIV- Future topic.

PrEPWatch- established 2016- the critical year for lift off.

PrEPWatch Partners

P ER P.

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is all around this. They help fund PrEP and PrEP has a sense of humor to state they receive no funding from vaccine manufacturers. Meanwhile there is VIIV, owned by Pfizer & company launching the HIV jab for all via PrEP.

BioPic is interesting; funded by Gates and in partnership with the WHO, which is also funded by Gates.
They have a very specific goal-"Biological Prevention Implementation Collaboration is pioneering an innovative, integrated approach to product introduction, with a focus on injectable Cabotesgravir for PrEP". All for rapid deployment.

The DPP Project was initiated in 2019 with sharks The Clinton Health Access Initiative, B&M Gates Foundation, Population Council ect. We should be really questioning the motivations around all of this, especially with eugenics fan boy Billy at the helm.
All of this has some very weird vibes. Targeting HIV, and the sense of urgency and then there is this-

UNITAID -
" In the field of HV prevention, UNITAID initiatives are expanding SELF-TESTING in Africa, funding HIV programs to integrate injectable CAB into their services and gathering data to generate crucial real world evidence that will underpin efforts for rapid global scale-up!"

Far too much urgency around this- but looking through the lens of VAIDS they will have a huge global market for the very disease that they gave via mRNA jabs. As people become aware of the potential for VAIDS they will test. Question is will those tests be reliable, as in the case of the wildly accurate Covid tests or will they give false positives to frighten people into taking these jabs. Trust issues.
I can't even imagine every two months a jab in the butt. There are bigger questions around this- Does the special magic solution in the jabs wane over the two months and become less and less effective?

Then there is MOSAIC with the final target date of 2026, the planned launch date for the next plandemic.

As far as I'm concerned this is proof that they knew exactly what those mRNA jabs were designed to do.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

We've had some odd things happen under the radar.

Apple iphone 9 was skipped over and instead the Apple iphoneX filled the 2020 slot.

"In 2017 Apple released the iphone 8, then followed it up with the higher end iphone X skipping over the number 9"

Apple iphone 9 skipped

Now they are going to be halting sales of the Apple Watch Series 9 and Apple Watch Ultra 2.

Apple to halt Apple Watch 9

In 3 days on-line sales will be halted December 21st.
After December 24 no retail sales. That is 7 days before year end. [3+7=10] #1010.

This was only launched in September - 9th month. This has the vibes of 666.
Apple Watch [5X5].
This watch was becoming very advanced taking blood oxygen levels but also hooked up with Siri- which would provide Amazon with real time health data.

But we have another oddity.
Microsoft skipped Windows 9. This is too much of a coincidence, especially when Gates is around this. [8+9=17]
Microsoft 11 - October 5, 2021

That bloom logo looks like Pfizer's blue logo.
Microsoft Windows 9 skipped

Since Microsoft is bragging about time zones. The U.S. had 9 time zones and if counting the two uninhabited territories that brings us to the magic 11.[ 911 vibes.]

Time Zones

Microsoft actions lead to ku post #1011.

Apple naming their iphone x- leads to Disease x- the next plandemic 2026. 2026 added together gives us 10.

No wonder they are building bunkers- it will never be safe for them to walk the streets again in safety. Perhaps that is why they are trying to buy whole islands.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Reporter GOES OFF on Biden Border Patrol facilitating the invasion of our country:

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I wonder what the real number is, and most importantly what was the real cause?

More than 100 people are dead and hundreds more wounded after a shallow earthquake struck northwestern China’s Gansu province late Monday night, according to state media reports.

The quake was measured at a magnitude of 5.9 by the U.S. Geological Survey and struck just before midnight local time in Gansu’s Jishishan county, roughly 60 miles southwest of the city of Lanzhou.

China’s earthquake monitoring agency said the temblor measured 6.2 at a depth of 10 kilometers, or roughly 6 miles.

The quake killed at least 100 people in Gansu and an additional 11 in neighboring Qinghai province, state broadcaster China Central Television reported Tuesday morning. Water, electricity, transportation and communication systems have been damaged in some places, it said.
Qinghai military and police units have dispatched 800 personnel to the earthquake zone to respond to the disaster, the state-run Xinhua News Agency reported.

Now not that many years ago, a Dam collapsed in China, flooding a traffic tunnel. China said that only a few hundred were affected, but one Chinese truck driver said that he had hauled more than one trailer full of dead bodies. The real number was closer to the thousands and the heavy rains that were blamed were shown to be from a failed dam that the CCP didn't want to fess up to.

We live in a world where the threat of nuclear war is beginning to bloom like flowers in the spring, so China testing out a new weapon wouldn't surprise me, but was that the cause of this "Earthquake" or was this due to seismic activity of a natural method? Then the number of dead, how many?

I'm posting this under the -Q- thread due to the fact that if it is something to be concerned over, then shouldn't -Q- be dumping that info soon?

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hey T3. Have you heard anything regarding the c19 spike protein being found in new cancer cells?

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Do you recall if there was a drop that said "China & Iceland same day"?

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

There is only one drop with Iceland.
Q-Iceland

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: gO/UntOB No.149063442 📁
Nov 11 2017 23:31:41 (EST)
Cayman Islands: Cayman Islands Monetary Authority
Central African Republic: Bank of Central African States
Chad: Bank of Central African States
Chile: Central Bank of Chile
China: The People’s Bank of China
Colombia: Bank of the Republic
Comoros: Central Bank of Comoros
Congo: Bank of Central African States
Costa Rica: Central Bank of Costa Rica
Côte d’Ivoire: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Croatia: Croatian National Bank
Cuba: Central Bank of Cuba
Cyprus: Central Bank of Cyprus
Czech Republic: Czech National Bank
Denmark: National Bank of Denmark
Dominican Republic: Central Bank of the Dominican Republic
East Caribbean area: Eastern Caribbean Central Bank
Ecuador: Central Bank of Ecuador
Egypt: Central Bank of Egypt
El Salvador: Central Reserve Bank of El Salvador
Equatorial Guinea: Bank of Central African States
Estonia: Bank of Estonia
Ethiopia: National Bank of Ethiopia
European Union: European Central Bank
Fiji: Reserve Bank of Fiji
Finland: Bank of Finland
France: Bank of France
Gabon: Bank of Central African States
The Gambia: Central Bank of The Gambia
Georgia: National Bank of Georgia
Germany: Deutsche Bundesbank
Ghana: Bank of Ghana
Greece: Bank of Greece
Guatemala: Bank of Guatemala
Guinea Bissau: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Guyana: Bank of Guyana
Haiti: Central Bank of Haiti
Honduras: Central Bank of Honduras
Hong Kong: Hong Kong Monetary Authority
Hungary: Magyar Nemzeti Bank
Iceland: Central Bank of Iceland
India: Reserve Bank of India
Indonesia: Bank Indonesia
Iran: The Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran

It just was a list of Rothchilds owned banks. If the posts yesterday was about an economic collapse, then this might make sense, but what kind of people would have this level of insight to predict this?

Yes-yes, I remember this post of mine too. dreams & predictions forum. Could the old man of the library be behind this? I really don't know.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: RookQueen2

There is only one drop with Iceland.
Q-Iceland

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: gO/UntOB No.149063442 📁
Nov 11 2017 23:31:41 (EST)
Cayman Islands: Cayman Islands Monetary Authority
Central African Republic: Bank of Central African States
Chad: Bank of Central African States
Chile: Central Bank of Chile
China: The People’s Bank of China
Colombia: Bank of the Republic
Comoros: Central Bank of Comoros
Congo: Bank of Central African States
Costa Rica: Central Bank of Costa Rica
Côte d’Ivoire: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Croatia: Croatian National Bank
Cuba: Central Bank of Cuba
Cyprus: Central Bank of Cyprus
Czech Republic: Czech National Bank
Denmark: National Bank of Denmark
Dominican Republic: Central Bank of the Dominican Republic
East Caribbean area: Eastern Caribbean Central Bank
Ecuador: Central Bank of Ecuador
Egypt: Central Bank of Egypt
El Salvador: Central Reserve Bank of El Salvador
Equatorial Guinea: Bank of Central African States
Estonia: Bank of Estonia
Ethiopia: National Bank of Ethiopia
European Union: European Central Bank
Fiji: Reserve Bank of Fiji
Finland: Bank of Finland
France: Bank of France
Gabon: Bank of Central African States
The Gambia: Central Bank of The Gambia
Georgia: National Bank of Georgia
Germany: Deutsche Bundesbank
Ghana: Bank of Ghana
Greece: Bank of Greece
Guatemala: Bank of Guatemala
Guinea Bissau: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Guyana: Bank of Guyana
Haiti: Central Bank of Haiti
Honduras: Central Bank of Honduras
Hong Kong: Hong Kong Monetary Authority
Hungary: Magyar Nemzeti Bank
Iceland: Central Bank of Iceland
India: Reserve Bank of India
Indonesia: Bank Indonesia
Iran: The Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran

It just was a list of Rothchilds owned banks. If the posts yesterday was about an economic collapse, then this might make sense, but what kind of people would have this level of insight to predict this?

Yes-yes, I remember this post of mine too. dreams & predictions forum. Could the old man of the library be behind this? I really don't know.

Could this be at play?
If not can someone tell me what it means?

Because I am addicted to hoping and rather that the greatest depletion I would find that QFS staves it off and a boon economy is triggered instead.
Because I really do believe QFS is happening and I know the FED has been absorbed into Treasury.

So are you guys seeing the trigger moment?
I think we have only been waiting on the starling to be fully ready.
Is that this announcement?
x.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 12:21 AM
link   

You're pretty well read on the vax, so I wanted to run something by you. If someone unvaxed had a transfusion of five pints of vaxed blood, what might the remification possibilities be?

I read something about transfusions a while back, but all I can seem to find is house bill 645.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

If someone unvaxed had a transfusion of five pints of vaxed blood, what might the remification possibilities be?

Japan is the only nation I know about so far taking this issue seriously. There is a good chance we have all been infected in some way by the spike protein with the shedding situation. As for how much and what repercussion exactly, I don't know.

Blood transfusions can have implications and various side effects as there can be slightly different compositions going on. They usually fade away in a few months as our blood system is constantly getting regenerated and balanced by the rest of our organs.

If going in for elective surgury and being unvaxxed, try and get some unvaxxed blood if you can. In an emergency situation, some vaxxed blood is better than bleading to death.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: kwaka

Having looked through the previously available drone pics of Little St. James, the new goog drive link set seem to be new pictures!

Some of you may remember the Arcade game video an anon created of Little St James... it showed a rabbit popping head up out of a roadside hole. That hole is visible in one of the new pics.

Two other observations:

a) The sundial clock has 6 o'clock TWICE on it... "Six o' clock can be dangerous." (#3599):

b) I didn't look through all the new pics but this was the only one I found with island visitors - Jack Dorsey on the right?

They seem to be filming something going on?

www.bitchute.com...

At the 44 second mark I found the sundial but I think it's a clock?
Hard to tell.
But there it is none the less.
Interesting video too.
Talks about 1000 years possibly added to our timeframe

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Damn. I hadn't thought about that situation; one can only do so much to avoid the "vax".

Cheers

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 05:30 AM
link   

YK2000?

new topics

top topics

<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join