It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   
JPMorgan settles lawsuit with Jeffrey Epstein victims for $290 million

JPMorgan Chase (JPM) reached a tentative $290 million settlement with victims of Jeffrey Epstein, one of two lawsuits alleging the nation's largest bank ignored warnings about its longtime client and facilitated his alleged sex trafficking.

Boies said "the bank has asked us not to reveal the number" of victims covered by this settlement "at this time and that pending further discussions we are going to respect that request."

[url]https://www.google.com/amp/s/finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/jpmorgan-settles-lawsuit-with-jeffrey-epstein-victims-for-290-million-130022605.html[ /url]

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Chuck Grassley says there are -17- recordings of Joe and Hunter engaging in bribery with a burisma exec.

Timing is everything

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Hmmm.

According to the official record, that's where IKE disappeared to for the weekend when he went to meet the alien emissary...to the dentist!

edit on 12-6-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Q Insurance Policy
Q Grassley

Anyone else notice that Kennedy is truth bombing like no one in history, DJT was subtle, using the system of meme control, but RFK[jr] is just letting it effing fly. Dems are confused. Joe clearly isn't going to finish out, 2day root canal myass, so who is the DS stooge that will replace him?

As such, none of it can be trusted, none, it is being rewritten right now, before our eyes. I don't argue history, before 2022 the history said no CIA, Oswald Alone, that was the history...

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Do they do root canals on dentures?

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Given all the crap that hit the fan today, it's no wonder Biden was no-where-to-be-seen. He's most likely plotting his revenge on American Society for questioning him and his family's actions.

originally posted by: dashen

Do they do root canals on dentures?

Yes! "They" do all kinds of things that make no sense.
edit on 12-6-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   
It amazes me they thought they could get away with it. I say that because it seems their people are amateurs. The upper echelons of the fbi and doj may be party people but the rank and file are not diehards. Their arrogance may be their downfall.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   
So is Britney an alien? I thought she was MK Utlra'd.

I remember that story about Ike meeting the alien. I'm going to go re-read it though.

Off topic: Do you know anything about a Ford F150 Lariet with an V-8 ecoboost 2020 model? I think you may have told me
didnt really like trucks so if that right this question can be for anyone that may have an opinion. PM so wed dont clutter the thread please.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2
Yikes, that's not gonna win votes.
Did you see this?

President Trump just Retruthed the submission video of the countries that submitted to him when he became President!

rumbled
Speaking of royalty some interesting relations between humans and octopuses

Do Humans Come From Octopuses, Not Monkeys? Kinship Discovered!

It was discovered that octopus and humans share common genes with a worm-like creature that lived 518 million years ago. Interesting discovery illuminates the mystery of octopuses’ extraordinary intelligence

Blue Blood in those octopuses don'cha know.

If you aren't familiar with RNA, this nucleic acid looks like a single-stranded version of DNA. And while DNA is unchangeable genetic information, RNA is more flexible. Think of it as a genetic management system that can fluctuate if needed. This is what helps the octopuses.

Octopuses Can Quickly Reprogram Their RNA to Survive in Warm and Cold Water

Is 14-legged killer squid found TWO MILES beneath Antarctica being weaponised by Putin?

Putting my conspiracy hat on too tight tonight.

Crypto Exchange Kraken Will Use Russian Trading Fees To Help Provide More Than $10 Million In Donations To Ukraine Customers

Kraken CEO Jesse Powell has taken to Twitter multiple times in recent weeks to push back against requests from the Ukrainian government and public pressure from the likes of Hillary Clinton to block Russian users. His crypto exchange, like competitors such as Coinbase and Binance, continues to operate in the country while firms like Apple Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, McDonald’s, and others are leaving.

Release the Kraken: The Battle for the Russian Language Darknet

WayAWay and another narco forum, LegalRC, formed a partnership in 2015 and their cooperation led to the emergence of Hydra Market, which grew to be the dominant darknet market and an emerging cryptocurrency laundering hub between 2017 and 2022 when it was taken down by German and US law enforcement. According to statistics following the takedown, Hydra received $5.2 billion USD and accounted for 80% of darknet market related cryptocurrency transactions during its operation.

Google Maps Anomalies: The Rocky “Kraken” Of Antarctica

According to Wikipedia, the bishop of Bergen, Norway, Erik Pontoppidan, once claimed the monstrous many-armed Kraken was so large that unsuspecting seafarers often mistook it for an island.

Its most dangerous quality, he said, was not its wild appendages or gnawing teeth, but rather the whirlpool it would leave behind as it vanished back into the sea

Unable to upload on new tablet memory issues argh

edit on 2023/6/12 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I lurk in the thread semi-regular, and never would have thought of seeing the great Norm Macdonald.

I sincerely hope that precedent has been set with the charges against Trump, and we see them go after the evil, corrupt left. Really though it's time to sh*t or get off the pot.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

twitter.com...

Video

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Just buy the nicest Explorer 4.6 you can find, even if it's less than you want to spend.
NOT the 5.4

www.youtube.com...@CarWizard/search?query=ford

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   
NVM, FF already got Digital General's Tweet ^^^. But because this site is bogged down for me, didn't see it before I reposted.

Original Rumble Video 1hr

Dec 25, 2022 - Călin Georgescu (former UN Executive Director & European Rep for the Club of Rome) says the main problem is a "World Oligarch System." The UN won't be the "New World Order, One World Government System"; the UN is the platform or "bridge" for the World Oligarch System to control.

Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
“In this revealing and insightful interview, former UN Executive Director Călin Georgescu describes the process of infiltration and global takeover of the United Nations by oligarchs, particularly Klaus Schwab and the World Economic Forum (WEF).

He outlines the power structures of the UN, its covert manipulation, exploitation, and enslavement of people around the world, and reveals the sobering reality of a once benevolent organization.

Călin Georgescu tells the story of his own tipping-point, of turning his back on the destructive agenda of the oligarchs. He emphasizes the importance of (re)connecting with nature, ourselves, and our fellow human beings, which shall guide us to true sovereignty, harmony, and the Divine.

"May his wise words of encouragement and compassion be an inspiration to us all.”

edit on 12-6-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
It amazes me they thought they could get away with it. I say that because it seems their people are amateurs. The upper echelons of the fbi and doj may be party people but the rank and file are not diehards. Their arrogance may be their downfall.

"These People Are Stupid."

There was a lot of arguing over this early on, "if they are stupid how come....?"

I think this isn't so black and white. There is one Playbook, that's it. They cannot course correct, as to do so MIGHT jeopardize the ultimate goal and displease their "gods" - this is of course ignoring the m.A.L.I.C.E. effect on everything, which even they know nothing about.

The playbook has worked all this time, if it worked for 26000 years, you can see why not only do they not have another, they cannot figure out what they are doing wrong.

Remember, Howard Dean was thrown out the Presidential race over a doctored "Screaming" video - done for, Gary Hart Monkey Business Blond - out. DJT was just so called "convicted of raping Ejean" and his numbers went up. He was "arrested" by Bragg and his numbers went up. Billions to Ukraine, they are losing. Saudi Arabia threatened by Joe, ignored. This confuses them.

But. The flip side is they have given those with eyes to see every possible opportunity to see what's what. Dear God, these DJT indictments are a joke, this Biden mess is a joke, it's all a total legal embarrassment epic proportions. At this point, those who are "lawyers" should see this as their Red Pill, but, likely not, as they sold their Souls day one of graduation.

It is also Anons, we're 5 years ahead, so this by definition looks absurd. This past few weeks in particular is sooooo comical for Anons, for others it is just confusing. BTW, Anons caused much of this, which makes it all very tasty indeed.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   
If one knows who AW is, this is hilarious, if one does not, it makes no sense or difference. THREAD

Just because... well when Zod Arrives...

Gold Destroys the FED.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   

CNN was filled with experts tonight in disbelief that Donald Trump arrived in Florida this evening, SMILING, TAKING PICTURES, and SHAKING HANDS. He was even greeting by a crowd of police officers at the airport!!! ARRRRRRGH.

I'm really counting on that liberal "Suicide Weekend" Q promised! America will become a better place without their horrible influence on society.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I need opinions from the brain trust on some things that randomly inserted themselves into my thinking today.
First off a buddy shared something about an outbreak on dengue in Peru earlier this evening. In our conversation I said Gates was Pestilence of the horsemen. On further reflection I realized that no, he may not be pestilence but maybe famine. Considering the state of the world today, we have Faucci as Pestilence, Gates as Famine and Biden (or his puppetmaster) as war. What do you fine folks think of that observation?
Second in regards to Trumps indictment. What if the documents he retained just further the case against Biden? Has he been holding onto Burisma documents and that is why they went full bore on him? I keep hearing in my inner voice, "how do you introduce evidence legally?" It would make the information Grassley dropped today admissible would it not? Plus catch lots of organizations flat-footed.
Appreciate some feedback on these musings.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Actually Cranky I think it has more to do with arrogance. They never thought they could fail. Every attempt at course correction just buried them more. If not for the media being in bed with the d party they would not have gotten away with it. Even with that their holier than thou attitude turned off actual thinkers.
I am one of those high IQ folks that never bothered with college. But I have had the luxury of meeting people smarter than myself and having enough self-awareness to realize they were. I get the impression that our "leaders" have never considered they are not as clever as they believe they are. Too much time spent in their bubbles.
Hopefully time will reveal which of our perspectives is correct or reveal the one we missed.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Q Insurance Policy
Q Grassley

Do you think the "Deep State" got to Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer? He saw the same FBI interview form 1023 that Chuck Grassley is referring to. Why didn't Comer mention the 17 Audio Recordings of Hunter/Joe cutting illegal deals?

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Brain Drain

Literally

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join