It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   
COMMS from Dan Scavino on twitter at 09:16:19 EST (1416:19 UTC)

t.co...

It's a 29 second video of an F22 turning RIGHT, then UP... perhaps signalling it's White Hats turn? ... The RIGHT, UP on stage?

Music has police sirens and is Guns 'n' Roses "Welcome to the Jungle".
Note its URL starts and Ends with a Q

The oroginal tweet of the video is from @iloveaviation and has the strap line "Some F-22 afterburner action πŸ”₯"

Timestamp could reference any of the following posts:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: b+CmIEaI No.150569482 πŸ“
Nov 23 2017 01:11:25 (EST)
Keyhole.
Happy hunting.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 88957f No.613229 πŸ“
Mar 10 2018 13:04:36 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 436341 No.613193 πŸ“
Mar 10 2018 13:02:22 (EST)
C8F91EAD-51C7-47FA-96C5-C….jpeg (re HRC & DNC servers)
⬇
>>613129
What about Awan.
Is Israel involved?

>>613193
We are saving Israel for last.
Very specific reason not mentioned a single time.

Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 3831d8 No.1940684 πŸ“
Jun 28 2018 11:22:02 (EST)
Why are they trying to β€˜normalize’ this?
nypost.com...πŸ“
What is coming?
Do they really believe this will EVER be swallowed?
Will the progressive LEFT defend and support these actions once those guilty are brought to LIGHT?
These people are SICK!
They do NOT love this country.
Q

Q !4pRcUA0lBE No.88 πŸ“
May 19 2018 17:06:20 (EST)
TRIP CHANGE
Q

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I don't know if Boris is a member but he does have a webpage on the WEF site
www.weforum.org...

Boris Johnson was chased through Davos for a solid minute by Sky News reporter
www.google.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything
What was your take on that website? It was freaky to me and I didn't have the time this morning to try to explore it more throughly. I think it's a jewish website but have zero idea what they or it is up to. I'll explore further but did you think that too?

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Don't forget it's Donald Trump's birthday today... Wednesday, June 14th!

Seems like #791 may apply?

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.105 πŸ“
Feb 18 2018 20:57:51 (EST)
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, β€œplans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
: Protect 6/14-46
: Protect 6/14-46

Q+

... Or is this hinting at POTUS46, the Resident, at risk today?

Timestamp also gives Jun 14th reading right to left: 20:57:51
1+5 = 6
7+5+2 = 14

I also noticed a post with 6:13 in... yesterday! #2744

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 7d110c No.5214701 πŸ“
Feb 16 2019 21:46:28 (EST)
β€œBut the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one." - 2 Thessalonians 3:3
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." - Psalm 46:1
β€œAnd lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one." - Matthew 6:13
Q

edit on 13-6-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-6-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown
Yes he does.
However, WEF seem to put 'placeholders' for their 'targets' and once they 'sign up' more is added. I've seen several on there that just have a photo, name and absolutely nothing else.
Boris' 'place holder' only goes as far as him being London Mayor and then stops. No mention of him becoming an MP and then Prime Minister of UK.
Curious that it stopped when he rocked up at Davos all those years back as London Mayor and was questioned about WEF and he said, and I paraphrase... "not interested in what they (WEF) are doing, I'm here to drum up business for London and rest of UK from the huge amount of other businesses are here."........ that's when his placeholder stopped being updated.
Risi Sunak on the other hand is completely up to date to him being current PM. As is Kier Stammer's as leader of opposition.
Did you know our ex Prime Minister Tony Blair sits on WEF's board of director's and has done for many years? My belief is when Blair became PM is when WEF got their foothold in the UK.
Putin WAS a member. But at the time he did his 'inaugural' speech to WEF via zoom (2021/2022) he blew them out of the water/ tore WEF a 'new one'. You should listen to Schwabb singing Putin's praises as he introduced him, then Putin let rip! Thoroughly enjoyable!
Result though is where we are today as Russia is the enemy and of course Ukraine. Putin knew exactly what he was doing, and in my humble opinion, pulled an absolute flanker!

Worth the watch.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Head scratcher? Remember back when a Death Cult was being talked about?

NAIROBI, Kenya (AP) β€” The number of people who died after a Kenyan pastor ordered his followers to starve to death in order to meet Jesus has surpassed 300, authorities said Tuesday, and the death toll is expected to rise as more exhumations are planned.

The death toll increased to 303 after 19 more bodies were recovered from mass graves in the vast forested land in Kilifi County of coastal Kenya, where pastor Paul Mackenzie and his followers lived.

Coastal regional commissioner Rhoda Onyancha told local journalists that 613 people tied to the area are missing.

Back in May this Pastor has been arrested.
I'll just quote the important part to my puzzle piece:

Kenyan President William Ruto on Friday formed a committee of inquiry into the deaths.

Ruto tasked the committee with establishing the circumstances under which people died and identifying other individuals and organizations that may bear responsibility and making recommendations.

Is this pastor sacrificing children for, as Comey/Corney put it, a Higher Power? Kenya isn't just the home of the Obama Family, but it also has been receiving money for international NGOs. How much you ask.

Over the past four decades, sub-Saharan African countries, including Kenya, have received foreign aid to alleviate poverty and address underdevelopment. In 2020, global foreign aid amounted to $194.1 billion, of which Kenya received over $ 3 billion. Over the past decade, however, there has been a radical critique of foreign aid. This has been driven by the perception that foreign aid has not produced the desired or expected results. This perception is based on two premises. The first is that foreign aid can only increase growth in a good policy environment. Foreign aid can therefore be a double-edged sword. If the economic and policy environment is appropriate, it can be very useful in supporting economic and social progress (Lancaster, 1999). If not, it will have no positive effect and at best will be wasted. At worst, it may delay development because of the potential negative economic and political impacts it may have.

With 3billion to toss around it's no wonder how Kenya's favorite son can acquire a vast fortune without anyone noticing. While I'm not saying that this is the case. There does seem to be a "Sacrifice = Rewards" system Obama just happens to be in sequenced with.

I harken back to his Mother getting a painting of her by a famous artist placed at her High School at the same time four students at Idaho State got killed in a weird scheme that made no sense.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

Re: "Rel is UK also getting pushed n shoved to the truth gillitine slowly ?."

I have to say that it is even more difficult in UK to awaken people - because there are less events than in US to use as red-pill openers!

The arrest of Nicola Sturgeon was a good eye-opener, a few days ago, for fraud re Scottish National party finances (which "her" husband was in charge of, from memory).

Also Boris Johnson resigning from parliament as an MP and taking a handful of others. Rumours that Rishi may call an early election rather than go through several by-elections to replace the leaving MPs... those are always a bit "death by a thousand cuts" for the ruling party.

One red-pill that SHOULD HAVE woken up a lot more people is the closing down of so many local bank branches over the last year - there used to be a Barclays branch in any town with >1500 inhabitants... now there's only one every 20 miles.

Regards banks, it is being noticed, corruption being noticed, opposed narratives also, etc etc , tisa slow though indeed.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Oooh what color?

Did I mention the truck went 0 to 60 in less than a quarter?
They let me keep that truck overnight and I ended up taking it to let my friends sons and husband who drive fords and are both electricians. They crawled under it and said it was pristine and it didn't appear to have ever been off road (abused) and they all said they mileage didn't scare them at all. Then the next question was "are we running 2 straight pipes out the back with a glass pack?"........uuhh no...lol.

What model is the yellow ford in the video? It was funny video btw.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Feel 216 for the 6x6x6 aspect though 1619 upside down mirror mmm or both.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
COMMS from Dan Scavino on twitter at 09:16:19 EST (1416:19 UTC)

t.co...

It's a 29 second video of an F22 turning RIGHT, then UP... perhaps signalling it's White Hats turn? ... The RIGHT, UP on stage?

Music has police sirens and is Guns 'n' Roses "Welcome to the Jungle".
Note its URL starts and Ends with a Q

The oroginal tweet of the video is from @iloveaviation and has the strap line "Some F-22 afterburner action πŸ”₯"

Timestamp could reference any of the following posts:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: b+CmIEaI No.150569482 πŸ“
Nov 23 2017 01:11:25 (EST)
Keyhole.
Happy hunting.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 88957f No.613229 πŸ“
Mar 10 2018 13:04:36 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 436341 No.613193 πŸ“
Mar 10 2018 13:02:22 (EST)
C8F91EAD-51C7-47FA-96C5-C….jpeg (re HRC & DNC servers)
⬇
>>613129
What about Awan.
Is Israel involved?

>>613193
We are saving Israel for last.
Very specific reason not mentioned a single time.

Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 3831d8 No.1940684 πŸ“
Jun 28 2018 11:22:02 (EST)
Why are they trying to β€˜normalize’ this?
nypost.com...πŸ“
What is coming?
Do they really believe this will EVER be swallowed?
Will the progressive LEFT defend and support these actions once those guilty are brought to LIGHT?
These people are SICK!
They do NOT love this country.
Q

Q !4pRcUA0lBE No.88 πŸ“
May 19 2018 17:06:20 (EST)
TRIP CHANGE
Q

edit on 14-6-2023 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: TtT

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 06:04 AM
link   
TIME begs the Q uestion

YOU READY ?

This evil is at the highest level and we must end it completely, we must totally eradicate it from our society. We must send a clear message to the evil in this world. Our children, God's children are not for sale and we are coming for you.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Interesting CLIP

It begs the question, those not under complete mind control have had 3 years to clear their head, what was so horrible about their lives in 2019 that their TDS is still warranted? Folks are, frankly, beyond stupid on these matters, they ALWAYS, as in ALWAYS, fall for this stuff thinking it will never apply to them. The eneMedia created excuse is always so over the top that they say things like "well effya, if he compromised soldiers and the safety of our own people, he needs to be jailed." Never thinking they are agreeing to be jailed for saying the wrong pronouns, which, is being pushed in the exact same terms and happening in a few of the Crown Not Crown Countries.

What are the odds, the two teams with "gold" in their title win, back to back, around the DJT arresting 13 no less. Well, actually, pretty good as games are rigged. In this case, it would appear by a more positive energy.

Speaking of "gold destroys the FED" it seems at least one congressman is openly discussing Operation Sandman. CLIP of a Robot pretending to listen.

What is interesting is the premise. The US takes a shotgun to its face, blows its head off, because China seeks to remove the biolabs in Taiwan. No attack on the US, but remove the biolabs like Ukraine, which means, in response the US should remove the head of itself Without Prejudice. The eneMedia blitz will tell us the destruction of the US over Taiwan is for the Greater Good, so there's that.

Not going to happen anyway.

Still waiting for some normie to tell me how the Dollar as the World's Reserve Currency makes their lives better, and how removing that will make it worse.

Be sure to watch the Tucker Segment to drive the numbers up. Really pisses off the Old Guard so worth it.

This is remarkable. In order to avoid saying the activity was "Intentional" as in done by design, the FBI stooge responds by saying it was "incompetence" as if that is actually better??? Polarity Realities are HILARIOUS when you know how to look. Only two choices, Intentional Vs. Unintentional, that's it. Hilarious.

edit on 14-6-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, cheers for reminding us about FLAG DAY today!

Related posts:

#4469 was 3yr DELTA yesterday

#1363 = mirror 613

#830 encodes Jun 14th in timestamp

15:14 = Jun 14th
15:14 also MIRROR of #1415 NOW COMES THE PAIN
Watch out for False Flag?

Then there's #425 which encodes Jun 13th in timestamp

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 913540 No.146058 πŸ“
Dec 22 2017 00:58:06 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 2aace2 No.145983 πŸ“
Dec 22 2017 00:51:19 (EST)
>>145899

No SHUTDOWN it seems.

>>145983
Define Shutdown.
Was ATL shutdown?
Will NK be shutdown?
Who controls NK?
Leverage?
Remove leverage to capture the flag?
Capture the flag to end the rule?
End the rule of who?

Who controls NK?
TRUST.
Q

edit on 14-6-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel I've been following Hillary Clinton's actions for the two last two Trump legal proceedings. When President Trump was bein indicted in Florida Hillary Clinton was having a 'schadenfreude' moment.

Hillary Clinton's Night of Schadenfreude Before Donald Trump's Second Arraignment

This may connect to #314
Be the autists we know you are.
It's about the BREAK.
Godspeed, Patriots.

Looking at the answers "BIG P BREAK".

This article is from a Pod- Pod Save America.
This comment from Hillary mentions BREAK.

"I do find it's odd, let's just say, to the point of being absurd, how that is their only response." [Trumper's re-focusing on Hillary's e-mails.]

"The GOP'S efforts to defend Trump are 'truly beyond anything that I ever thought possible in this country.
It is profoundly disturbing how this could have been the BREAK."

She goes on with this...
"This could have been the opportunity to say, you know, thankyou very much for everything you've done for us, we really appreciate it, but this is kind of serious, so we're not going to defend you.
But no, they're all in again. The psychology of this is so hard for me to fully grasp."

She sounds worried, very worried.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

While we were being distracted I am keeping an eye on the Clintons.
Next up to bat - Bill Clinton. Talk about timing, why am I not surprised.

Declassified - We're in This Together

What do you think about this memo? This relationship with Bill Clinton and President Yeltsin doesn't appear to have benefited the Russian people very much, as in not at all.

"The Russian leader saw U.S. support as important as he undertook "shock" therapy, a lurch away from centrally planned economy toward a market economy.
The policy abolished price controls and industrial subsidies but also led to the collapse of the ruble, hyper inflation, the loss of pensions savings and , for millions of Russians, misery and resentment."

What is this? Bill Clinton offered $1 billion in aid - privatizing state- owned property.

Privatization of State Owned Property
Rigged- "The most profitable enterprises did not come up at the public auctions. These were either doled out to state officials or were sold at relatively closed auctions." Basically for a fraction of their worth.
Corruption at the highest levels.

RIG FOR RED
Meaning of Colors in Russia

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Well that's odd I have been reading NIMBY twitter who happens to be Kenya focused while you posted that.
NIMBY Twitter

Kenya seems to be a focal point of Bill Gates and the WEF agenda so perhaps some connection there. In fact it appears that all the big guns are focusing a little too much on Kenya. Maybe getting ready for Obama?

Scrolling through you can see they are fighting the climate scam along with the pharma wars and the strangely missing food aid.

"Fighting the vaccination campaigns underway in Africa is a very daunting task.
However a rewarding experience of meeting villagers that tell you, 'We don't trust anything the "vaccinators" tell us. They don't ask about our medical history, just offer the jabs. We are poor, not fools."

NIMBY will be waiting for Obama...

When we're done he'll claim
Kenya citizenship as a way to escape.

Popcorn, lots of popcorn. NIMBY is no fool either.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This is exactly what I am talking about, at some point we have to recognize that humans cannot weild the kind of power over other humans that our intelligence community, congress, etc..are weilding, this is disgusting!!
WTF

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Just going off on a tangent here...
I know most people on this thread are aware of the Zimbardo prison experiment so I will skip the video and synopsis if you haven't seen or read on it just do a search, it's a good one.
My simple point here is the congress men & women and other intelligence and deep state actors are the prison gaurds and the inmates are the American citizens. Wether it be in congress or FBI and all other government agencies there needs to be term limits because those in power become inebreated with power and desenitized to the people they serve. It is a human condition that few can resist therefore we must rotate our lawakers and others in power and control positions like Fauci, Lindsey Graham, Schumer and even Grassley who I l Iike. To be a leader or president it's not anybody's turn like the establishment wanted for "Hillary". We cannot have officials in these roles staying in power until they die and pass their role to a spouse or sibling, think Feinstein fro California or Dingle from Michigan, to live out their lives with hefty retirement packages, it's wrong.

This is also tied to the whistleblower, David Grusch, who has recognized this power and control phenomenon and has stepped down to stop this madness. How desensitized to Americans and humans do you have to be to "classify" the existence of non human intelligence(aliens) from humanity? Recovered space crafts? Knowledge? Our leaders hoard knowledge.

Even without any evidence it would be unbelievable to consider that there is zero intelligent life beyond earth, before 1999 astronomers had estimated that the age of the universe was between 7 and 20 billion years old but now with advances in technology and the development of new techniques we believe the age of the universe is 13.7 billion years and contains 100+ billion galaxies.
Does anyone really think earth is it, the only place where life as we know it exists? Most intelligent beings in the Universe? Really??
I am thinking Earth is more like the Ukraine of the Universe but I digress.
Last thing to add to this that could also be tied into this tangent is the transgender movevement, it gets me thinking it is a move to an androgynous population similar to how "aliens" have been described.
I could develop this more but I just wanted to get that out because something strange an inhumane and unearthly is going on and I keep trying to figure out what that is.

edit on 14-6-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Diane Feinstein news...
Nancy Pelosi Relationship With Dianne Feinstein

Nancy Pelosi may not really be retired since she is using her eldest daughter to care for Feinstein.
# 4123
Connected?
How do you comm [secure] non_publicly
Define 'back-channel."

We seem to be having a lot of people suddenly experiencing health issues.
Along with Biden and his root canal we have Pope Francis who continues to remain hospitalized.

Pope Francis Remains in Hospital

I haven't found any other information about Hilary Clinton being rushed to ER yesterday.

Tracking Bill Gates...
Bill Gates Tweet

Seriously this doesn't look good. What are the chances that he was in China in 2019, right before the plandemic launch and now he is back there.

Meanwhile Albert Bourla is partnering with Lady Gaga.
Albert Bourla Tweet
Migraines he says, as in he has a huge headache over where things are headed.

Rochelle Walensky Meet and Greet

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

If we believe that the remaining HRC is the last clone, then maybe BREAK is to do with BREAKING the link between HRC's consciousness (or "dark soul") and any remaining physical body? So her consciousness can no longer affect this realm?

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2
The Pope Francis one is not boding well.... for him anyhow.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Would you ever want to be the pilot in that bad boy?

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join