It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

From the PEED

For a period of several weeks in 1966, Kaczynski experienced intense sexual fantasies of being female and decided to undergo gender transition.

You should have included the part above that.
From the link you provided:

Psychological study
In his second year at Harvard, Kaczynski participated in a study described by author Alston Chase as a "purposely brutalizing psychological experiment" led by Harvard psychologist Henry Murray. Subjects were told they would debate personal philosophy with a fellow student and were asked to write essays detailing their personal beliefs and aspirations. The essays were given to an anonymous individual who would confront and belittle the subject in what Murray himself called "vehement, sweeping, and personally abusive" attacks, using the content of the essays as ammunition. Electrodes monitored the subject's physiological reactions. These encounters were filmed, and subjects' expressions of anger and rage were later played back to them repeatedly. The experiment lasted three years, with someone verbally abusing and humiliating Kaczynski each week. Kaczynski spent 200 hours as part of the study.

Kaczynski's lawyers later attributed his hostility towards mind control techniques to his participation in Murray's study. Some sources have suggested that Murray's experiments were part of Project MKUltra, the Central Intelligence Agency's research into mind control. Chase and others have also suggested that this experience may have motivated Kaczynski's criminal activities. Kaczynski stated he resented Murray and his co-workers, primarily because of the invasion of his privacy he perceived as a result of their experiments. Nevertheless, he said he was "quite confident that [his] experiences with Professor Murray had no significant effect on the course of [his] life."

The period 1966 would have been at the end of the "Murray's experiment" and the psychiatrist was most likely part of the CIA project.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Before we go on, I think it's important to state that while completely different -Q- and Kazansky seem to have something in common. If you look at what Kazansky was trying to expose and what -Q- has also provided there is a link.

34. Consider the hypothetical case of a man who can have anything
he wants just by wishing for it. Such a man has power, but he will
develop serious psychological problems. At first he will have a lot of
fun, but by and by he will become acutely bored and demoralized.
Eventually he may become clinically depressed. History shows that
leisured aristocracies tend to become decadent. This is not true of
fighting aristocracies that have to struggle to maintain their power.
But leisured, secure aristocracies that have no need to exert
themselves usually become bored, hedonistic and demoralized, even
though they have power.
This shows that power is not enough. One
must have goals toward which to exercise one's power.

Now compare that to the group of people that are the root of the world's problems now and the connections become clear. When comparing the Bidens (for example) to what is bolded (my bolding of course), and we see that there is something to think about.

There is a possibility that some of the people behind -Q- could have been MKUltra victims that have worked past their programing like how Kazansky did, but instead of becoming violent instead tried using the technology to try and disseminate their message. -Q- might be one of the people that had access to Obam's and Trump's White House, as well as a student from Harvard during the same time frame as Kazansky. Maybe a better researcher than I can dig and see if there is a nexus between the two data sets.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Report: Billionaire investor, philanthropist George Soros cedes control of empire to a younger son

Billionaire investor turned philanthropist George Soros is ceding control of his $25 billion empire to a younger son, Alexander Soros, according to an exclusive interview with The Wall Street Journal published online Sunday.

Soros’ business holdings include his nonprofit Open Society Foundations, which is active in more than 120 countries around the world and funnels about $1.5 billion annually to groups such as those that back human rights and promote the growth of democracies around the world, according to its website.

Interesting. The appointment passes over George Soros' elder son Jonathan Soros, 52, a lawyer with a background in finance.

33 Soros Drops

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: crankyoldman

From the PEED

For a period of several weeks in 1966, Kaczynski experienced intense sexual fantasies of being female and decided to undergo gender transition.

You should have included the part above that.
From the link you provided:

Psychological study
In his second year at Harvard, Kaczynski participated in a study described by author Alston Chase as a "purposely brutalizing psychological experiment" led by Harvard psychologist Henry Murray. Subjects were told they would debate personal philosophy with a fellow student and were asked to write essays detailing their personal beliefs and aspirations. The essays were given to an anonymous individual who would confront and belittle the subject in what Murray himself called "vehement, sweeping, and personally abusive" attacks, using the content of the essays as ammunition. Electrodes monitored the subject's physiological reactions. These encounters were filmed, and subjects' expressions of anger and rage were later played back to them repeatedly. The experiment lasted three years, with someone verbally abusing and humiliating Kaczynski each week. Kaczynski spent 200 hours as part of the study.

Kaczynski's lawyers later attributed his hostility towards mind control techniques to his participation in Murray's study. Some sources have suggested that Murray's experiments were part of Project MKUltra, the Central Intelligence Agency's research into mind control. Chase and others have also suggested that this experience may have motivated Kaczynski's criminal activities. Kaczynski stated he resented Murray and his co-workers, primarily because of the invasion of his privacy he perceived as a result of their experiments. Nevertheless, he said he was "quite confident that [his] experiences with Professor Murray had no significant effect on the course of [his] life."

The period 1966 would have been at the end of the "Murray's experiment" and the psychiatrist was most likely part of the CIA project.

Good follow up.

What's interesting about that is the vibrational chaos in that PEED entry is very interesting. Generally I can skim, pick up what is needed, but even looking at that entry this evening was unbearable. Part of the reason I linked it, someone is wrestling with the energy of it, suggesting, Ted was another we know what...

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm surprised that there hasn't been faked talking points of Kazansky being on SSRI drugs while at Harvard. It seems that the Sheep Dander is coming out of the bag, and everyone involved is becoming infected.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Bloodbath’—Sudden $1 Trillion Crypto Crash Sparks Fresh Coinbase Warning And Tanks The Price Of Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB, XRP, Cardano, Dogecoin, Polygon And Solana

BitcoinBTC, ethereum and other major cryptocurrencies have suffered a sudden crash after a week that saw some of the biggest crypto companies rocked by shock regulatory action—with further bombshells on the way.

www.google.com... g-and-tanks-the-price-of-bitcoin-ethereum-bnb-xrp-cardano-dogecoin-polygon-and-solana/amp/

Sberbank, Russia’s Biggest Lender, To Offer Crypto Asset Trading This Month

The Russian banking giant Sberbank is getting into the cryptocurrency trading business. According to a release, the bank will begin providing crypto asset services to its customers this month.

This exciting new phase in the bank’s continuous foray into cryptocurrency is expected to take place in the coming weeks. In particular, the financial institution will soon permit customers to trade bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

www.google.com...

Sberbank, Russia’s Largest Bank To Launch Ethereum Platform

Sberbank, the largest bank in Russia and the third largest in Europe, has let the cat out of the bag and announced it is preparing to launch its Ethereum-compatible DeFi platform this year. If this happens as planned, Sberbank will then take the global lead in blockchain banking. It will also make many aspects of the West’s sanctions far less effective, while in addition to giving better service to commercial entities worldwide.

www.russia-briefing.com...

Russia’s Largest Bank, Sberbank, Introduces ChatGPT Rival

Russia’s largest bank, Sberbank, has officially introduced its very own ChatGPT rival, called GigaChat. Moreover, the new generative AI system was announced by the lender on Monday and is currently in the midst of an invite-only testing phase.

The development allows Sberbank to join the ever-growing AI arms race. Subsequently, following the OpenAI program’s creation of a previously overlooked market. Conversely, Elon Musk and Google have all embraced the technology by developing their own kind of ChatGPT system. Additionally, Sberbank’s GigaChat is the latest competition.

watcher.guru...

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Comment Regarding Q message 3716: qalerts.app...

The first arrest will be TRUMP.

President Trump knows this and he wants them to do it.

The Deep State has been setting all of the Precedents needed for President Trump to indict and arrest former Presidents when he is back in the White House.

With each indictment, President Trump has gained support.

Can you imagine the support for him after they arrest him?

Once he is arrested, things are going to speed up incredibly fast!
Source post: truthsocial.com...@RealAFPatriot/110529239149313458

P.S. The image of the Q drop on Truth Social shows it as post #3717. On Qalerts.app, its #3716. Was some Q post removed over the past couple of years?

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

As the plates n dishes go into the dishwasher, world wise, Plan wise, the whys n hows still have some interest as we continue to create our the Now-won, someone here shared this ongoing series a wee way back, found the latest installment of now relevent interest > prussiagate.substack.com... < , Rel is UK also getting pushed n shoved to the truth gillitine slowly ?.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 05:33 AM
link   

It is absolutely brilliant. I just pray for the actor playing Joe. He must be tired of it. Maybe not? Cheers!

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 05:53 AM
link   

You are right about the choices and people we made and met are coming full circle. I just wish I had known I had ingested a substance into my body that would connect me to A.L.I.C.E. It is pretty crappy what they did. It is my fault for putting some unknown foreign substance in my nose, but I was told it was coca-cola. Then, over the next few months and years of the weird things I have seen , heard, done with my brain. Now if I could figure out how to post to the correct boards. Real Q will arrive again. All the others were AI if I bet anything on it. But anyways, sorry to have been so distant. 3 letters are making my life hell and I have all this untapped liquid Gold in my head. President Trump knows. I have other theories, but I am not going to divulge. Pray for me and my family, as well as all others in harm's way .

edit on 12-6-2023 by BioavAilabilityGuy because: Ps n qs

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Well now.

JP Morgan Chase has announced a tentative settlement in a legal claim brought by a woman who said that the US banking giant knowingly benefited from sexual abuse that she and others suffered at the hands of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein.

The value of the settlement is placed at $290m, reported Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the terms.

Ok and blah blah blah, but wait, buried in the article was this massive gem:

The bank also filed a counter-claim against the US Virgin Islands’ government alleging that the sex trafficker maintained a “quid pro quo relationship” with some of the territory’s highest officials over two decades.

Those claims center on Cecile deJongh, wife of the former US Virgin Islands’ governor John deJongh, who JP Morgan says facilitated Epstein’s abuse of women and girls by helping him influence local politicians, dodge the territory’s sex offender laws and obtain work and visas for his victims.

But the civil actions against JP Morgan and Deutsche Bank were surrounded by leaks from Epstein’s business and social diaries that included meetings with prominent men after he pleaded guilty to Florida state charges of soliciting prostitution from a minor and was sentenced to 18 months in prison.

They included the director of the CIA, Williams Burns, and Kathryn Ruemmler, White House counsel during Barack Obama’s presidency, alongside lesser figures including the leftwing professor and activist Noam Chomsky, billionaire venture capitalist Reid Hoffman and Lawrence Summers, former Harvard president and director of the National Economic Council under Obama.

In addition to the leaks, the lawsuit against JP Morgan threw out a wide net to bring prominent business people to be deposed on what they knew about the bank’s relationship with Epstein. The legal trawl included the Google co-founder Sergey Brin, Hyatt Hotels chairperson, Thomas Pritzker, American Canadian businessman Mortimer Zuckerman, former CAA talent agent Michael Ovitz and Tesla CEO, Elon Musk.

yeah yeah Musk already explained his involvement, but looky looky again:

But the civil actions against JP Morgan and Deutsche Bank were surrounded by leaks from Epstein’s business and social diaries that included meetings with prominent men after he pleaded guilty to Florida state charges of soliciting prostitution from a minor and was sentenced to 18 months in prison.

They included the director of the CIA, Williams Burns, and Kathryn Ruemmler, White House counsel during Barack Obama’s presidency, alongside lesser figures including the leftwing professor and activist Noam Chomsky, billionaire venture capitalist Reid Hoffman and Lawrence Summers, former Harvard president and director of the National Economic Council under Obama.

CIA, Harvard, White House Counsel, Epstein Island? Well now we have a better openly public connections going on don't we. I mean it's one thing for us here to showcase this, but then again, we're all nuts here (Conspiracy Nutz), but when a Trotskyist backing banking firm like Morgan/Chase starts tossing around these allegations. Well, that's when people start taking notice.

It's too bad that this story was buried in the Money section of the MSN News.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Comment Regarding Q message 3716: qalerts.app...

The first arrest will be TRUMP.

President Trump knows this and he wants them to do it.

The Deep State has been setting all of the Precedents needed for President Trump to indict and arrest former Presidents when he is back in the White House.

With each indictment, President Trump has gained support.

Can you imagine the support for him after they arrest him?

Once he is arrested, things are going to speed up incredibly fast!
Source post: truthsocial.com...@RealAFPatriot/110529239149313458

P.S. The image of the Q drop on Truth Social shows it as post #3717. On Qalerts.app, its #3716. Was some Q post removed over the past couple of years?

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

The Biden administration is planning to replace Rochelle Walensky with Mandy Cohen as CDC Director some time this month.

Mandy Cohen Wiki

She is the perfect choice for round 2 of the plandemic. What I do find very disturbing and this may be relevant or just a coincidence but she happens to be an adjunct professor at UNC Chapel Hill. The same place where Ralph Baric was conducting the bioweapon Covid-19 research.

Strangely her nomination is being floated by the Washington Post.

Former NC Top Health Official Mandy Cohen

Keeping track of resignations she resigned in December 2021, in the midst of the plandemic.
Mandy Cohen Steps Down

I can't wait to see Rand Paul's reaction. The three W's Lady, Wear a mask, wait 6 feet apart, wash your hands. Well I guess 1 out of 3 makes her an expert.

Just a bit more about her response to the plandemic-
Biden's New CDC Director Laughed Her Way Through Covid
edit on 12-6-2023 by Thoughtful2 because: linky

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Child Trafficking Horrors Thread

There are some really serious claims here. The depth of evil is almost beyond comprehension. Imagine the expiration for these children after all the abuse is just 2 years.
They even go to the length of breeding children for their sickness. Those children have never had a moment of freedom from fear.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hmmm.

One meaning becomes another meaning?

The staggering reflection of Mao's world to ours is remarkable, but also to the stories of Rome, and Stalin's reign. It is as if all the timelines meet in DC 2023.

In the 60's the Green Monkeys imparted Cancer Virus' with the injections into humans (Science still claims not to know what causes Cancer). In the 80's/90's the refrain for AIDS was Green Monkeys did it. In the 2025's VAIDS will be blamed on Green Monkeys. Since Darwin posted his drivel, the "science is settled" world has demanded we accept we are evolved from Green Monkeys (apes) because......... figure it out, one thing leads to another.

How does this happen?

Time does funny things to people, one day two jabs is normal, next it is 60.

edit on 12-6-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What is going on here?
Morning with Maria interview with Rand Paul

They are using our tax $'s to fund research in China and Russia to the tune of $1.3 billion.
Exactly what research is being conducted that can't be conducted here, although gain of function comes to mind.

Fauci is clever. Give research grants to the universities, provide no oversight of how the money is used. Then the universities send the funds to China.
I suspect the figure may be much, much higher.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Thank you for that post showing the baby and the jabs. Now it makes sense.
Circling back to the Gates Foundation -
Gates Foundation Tweet

We're back to the Microarray patches to give vaccines to children. After reading the linked article all of the obvious benefits were stated but there is always something more.
Consider that due to their plandemic, childhood immunization has fallen off the cliff. Now to play catch up. It would be far too noticeable when children are being given all of those jabs at once or in a short interval. But using a patch or sticker they can give as many as they want or whatever they want.
Being somewhat jaded I also see that would prove rather handy for the next plandemic.

Watch the water? Using this patch requires no water.

Keeping close watch on Africa, the WHO is launching a polio immunization plan targeting 1 million children in Africa. Another jabless method of delivery- the oral which is contributing to an increase in polio.

Bill Gates Funded Polio Vaccine Linked to Polio Outbreaks

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
More about the microarray patch. Introducing Vaxxas.

Vaxxas Micro Array Patch

Well we can rest easy BARDA's got this.
"October 6, 2020. [At BARDA], we're working now with Vaxxas to develop high density microarray patch that may improve vaccine efficiency, effectiveness and economics.
The tech could reduce the need for needles and syringes and potentially be self administered."

Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation- check.
WHO- check.

There is always something more around all of this. Why would they bother developing a microarray patch for Covid-19? And why still using the problematic spike protein?

Tin foil hat time.
Why?
Maybe to continue to maintain the immune system people would require jabs in increasing frequency. By providing the patch people can apply it themselves and as often as necessary. Eventually leading to wearing one continuously. Control.

Imagine how much $ could be made. People becoming hostage to Big Pharma.

Another consideration is that they are practicing to get the tech right, but still why Covid? Something doesn't feel right here.
This coincides with the Gates Foundation tweet about the measles microarray patch.

Vibes of Dune.
Heart Plugs and Poison

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Bank of China Launches First Ever Tokenized Securities On Ethereum

Bank of China Launches First Ever Tokenized Securities On Ethereum (ETH)
A subsidiary of the Bank of China has launched a new, first-of-its-kind tokenized security on the Ethereum (ETH) blockchain.

BOCI, a wholly-owned investment bank of the government-owned Bank of China, has announced the rollout of its CNH 200 million ($27.9 million) fully digital structured notes.

By issuing these digital securities, both BOCI and UBS have taken new steps in terms of applicable law and blockchain types. This transaction marks the first product of its kind in Asia Pacific constituted under Hong Kong and Swiss law and tokenized on the main Ethereum blockchain, successfully introducing regulated securities onto a public blockchain.”

BOCI is very pleased to be at the forefront of innovation in technology finance and digital finance… Working together with UBS, we are driving the simplification of digital asset markets and products, for customers in Asia Pacific through the development of blockchain-based digital structured products, designed specifically for customers in Asia Pacific.”

www.google.com...

Tether CTO says $1b USDT minted on Ethereum reserved for chain swapping

Tether recently minted another $1 billion worth of its Tether USDT stablecoin on the Ethereum blockchain, which is another big issuance within two months since its last minting on April 21.

Tether, the stablecoin issuer, recently minted a fresh batch of $1 billion worth of its Tether USDT stablecoin on the Ethereum blockchain on June 12, following a minting just two months prior on April 21.

crypto.news...

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether dominance rises as cybersecurity & fan tokens defy markets

While the fallout from the SEC lawsuits and market sell-off is still unfolding, the shift in investor sentiment towards more established assets such as Bitcoin and Ethereum may indicate a flight to relative safety in the face of regulatory uncertainty.

www.google.com...=1

A Secret ‘Alliance To Destroy Crypto’ By ‘Usurping Congress’—Key Elon Musk Ally Fans Wild Rumor That’s Played Havoc With The Price Of Bitcoin And Ethereum

BitcoinBTC and ethereum—the two largest cryptocurrencies by a considerable margin—have swung wildly this week as sudden regulatory action rocks the world of crypto (with further shocks expected).

The scuttlebutt is that [Gensler] has an alliance with Elizabeth Warren, and the rumor is that she will make him Treasury Secretary if he basically destroys crypto in the U.S.," Sacks said on the All-In Podcast, alongside fellow investors Jason Calacanis, Chamath Palihapitiya and David Friedberg.

www.forbes.com... mor-thats-played-havoc-with-the-price-of-bitcoin-and-ethereum/amp/

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Are you aware of the SV40 contamination in Polio vaccines that went on worldwide for nearly a decade? I truly believe this was another bio-weapon, intentionally designed to cause tumors in later life.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join