It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imbackbaby

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: Jorge1986s

originally posted by: crankyoldman]

What does this mean?

Unfortunately, most people on this website aren't ready to have a mature, factual discussion about the nature of this realm we occupy. They would prefer to mock and marginalize those capable of seeing through the lies and dogma of the currently shared "scientific" consensus of the origin of humanity in the mainstream.

well said, bang on.

They could probably have mature, factual discussion if you elaborated a little more.

Maybe they could when they reach maturity. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

I wrote this because I was intrigued by the comments but reading again, it may have come across as snarky. Sorry about that, not my intent.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Two takes on a Reuters tweet:

GUT REACTION:
This is OUTRAGEOUS; with an implication that the UN controls countries' borders and sovereigns/governments are just "vassal states"!

CONSIDERED CONCLUSION:
We know that UN organisations commit many crimes whilst appearing to be a "Knight in shining armor"...
...Have White Hats done such a good job at shutting down Adrenochrorne supply routes that the cabal has to use UN envoys as mules with their diplomatic luggage? Is that why they're trying to pull seniority?

This reply to the Reuters' tweet caught my eye too:

a) This smacks of a pre-agreed chess move by DJT and Rocketman Kim...Could Kim disrupt any WHO attempts to exercise world domination through the calling of UN backed pandemic measures?

b) Look at the timestamp... 12:34 UTC... See #771:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.95 📁
Feb 15 2018 14:28:16 (EST)
@Jack
Civilian Puppet.
Player in the game?
We play for KEEPS.
Need help sleeping?
How was your meeting w/ Pelosi?
Protection offered?
Life Lesson: Be smarter than those controlling you.
T-minus [12:34]
Q

Timestamp encodes June 9th.
They thought Kim was their "civilian puppet"?
edit on 10-6-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Very nice work Cranky. It has indeed come full circle. I feel a full circuit shortage soon. Heavy lifting in the mental port. But across the bridge, all shall be made well.

Thanks Dash on new thread. Good job to all!

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

These posts make more sense with new eyes on. Thanks Real.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

This looks like a GO if I ever seen one.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Things have been so crazy behind D scenes. Trump visited my dreams the other night. So did Lin Wood and Joe Rogan. Lol. Anyways, I thank all of you for the hard work put in to this operation. God bless you all!

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This has slipped under the UK radar. A new Covid jab has been green lit.
SkyCovion Covid-19 Vaccine Authorized by MHRA

Jikkyleaks mouse army are concerned.
Prof. Norman Fenton Analysis of SkyCovion

It appears that efficacy and safety are n/a any longer.

SkyCovion Details

"Pre-clinical trials have been funded by the B & M Gates Foundation." That's reassuring.
"The RoseTTAFold, a software that uses deep learning to quickly and accurately predict protein structure based on limited information." Funded by Gates. What could go wrong?
A couple of stand outs, one is the name "Sky" and the other is that this is the 8th authorized jab.

When I looked at #582
:stay home<
[-7]
Dr_noon_clear_sky
Safe comms_SAT-re_Bz985300 00.

Doctor, SkyCovion, #7? Stay home and avoid taking #8?

We have something else going on.
Scott Gottlieb, former FDA Commissioner...

Regulators Face Novel Challenges as AI Tools Enter Medical Practice
Brave new world of of AI drug development and medical practices. They won't even jeopardize 8 mice.

On a positive note Scott Gottlieb appeared on Squawk Box.
Scott Gottlieb EneMedia Darling
Nice that they highlighted that he is on the Pfizer board.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Rook that was a great connection.

Circling back to the Apeel wars.

Apeel Tweets With Replies

Talk about defensive.
I'm going to have to call them out. To simply say that they work with partners to ensure that there is labeling on the produce is simply not good enough. Whole Foods had a small sign notifying customers and then took it down. None of the produce that I have bought there has any sticker indicating Apeel is on it. Totally unrealistic to expect consumers to take on the produce manager. Can you just imagine the chaos?

At least they give us the store locator so that we can avoid the product. I'm continuing my produce experiment and I just can't wait to open the avocado. See the tweet of the woman who bought a bag - they all looked fresh but were rotten on the inside.
As per usual the goal was for countries like Africa with no refrigeration, once perfected roll it out here. Just like the jabs.

Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Funds Startup Apeel

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Dr. John Campbell had a new youtube June 8th which is priceless. It is amazing how he manages to stay under the radar.

Coronavirus Plushie Tweet John Campbell

This is not looking good when the EU is joining forces with the WHO to adopt a Global Digital Health Certificate System, which apparently is essential for our well being. I suppose that is true since it will probably be used to control access to health services.
Launch date July 1st.

Everything being in place for the launch of the next plandemic. Amazing that none of these people trying to implement this have been elected by the people, though at this point that doesn't seem to matter.
------
Keeping track of resignations Boris Johnson has resigned. Seems something Covid related is brewing.
Boris Johnson Resigns

"The committee had provided him with a preview of his report, apparently had prompted his decision."

Checking in with Chinese News Network-
[url=https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/09/uk/uk-boris-johnson-stepping-down-intl/index.html]CNN Boris Johnson

By leaving on his own terms Johnson and Co. can make up a story- Read all about it-
"That Johnson did great things in office, was betrayed and they forced him from office by people like Sunak. If only he could come back..."

Next up to bat Sunak?

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This is making the rounds today for some reason. not sure the origins, date and time, but Q Stealth

Add these to FTX and Luna, things that Pool warned about ahead of time.

Seems fair, at some point in the last 4years Joe has quoted these demons at least once, pridefully.

Memory Lane.

I post the last for a very specific reason. The population lives In The NOW, in the wrong way. They cannot connect their choices at X time, with the consenseQuences at Y time at all. Folks will not remember the frothing at the mouth rage in the sports community when this woman demanded she be let into a private mens club, one of course she could not afford to belong to. In the great irony world, a few years earlier Women demanded to be let into mens locker rooms, you know, so they can do their job. IIRC, the first "woman" allowed in to Augusta was none other than Condi, nice old Condi, as in Condi Rice.

Woman? oh boy.

So, ten years later, the results of those indulgences are coming back to bite. Which, is actually kind of funny to me. It's been nearly ten years since NYPravda asked us if Gender Mattered, setting things in motion to slice and dice the kids for fun and profit. Consider folks are literally fighting over having drag queens read to kids in dying libraries, fighting, beating each other up over this. Idiots does not begin describe the sub80IQ process there, well, to be fair, it is m.A.L.I.C.E. and isn't actually real.

The reason I say this, as I have been saying for some time......... The Choices Made in 2020 are Producing the ConseQuences Now, and for most, they have no clue as to why things are happening. Some of us have been watching this and are not surprised, you, thread readers, should not be surprised at all.

Has this happened for me? You bet, I was careful.

But But But what if we don't want those ConseQuences now Cranky, why do we have to have this if all is Freewill and such? There are some do-overs, yes, but in the case of 2020>2023, there are none, zero, not allowed. People will experience the conseQuences period, as a collective and as individuals.

But but but what if we cannot see the connections to our choices, and we were stressed with The Rona, Masks, Fear etc. and we didn't mean it? Matters not, as Final Spiritual Exams are Not Written With Equity In Mind.

Keep you hands inside the car at all times, once the train leaves the station you must ride it until the end. That's what happens when you get on a coaster, that first drop may scare the hell out of you, but the choice was made, the ride has to finish.

Q-11-Q

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jorge1986s

originally posted by: crankyoldman]

What does this mean?

Unfortunately, most people on this website aren't ready to have a mature, factual discussion about the nature of this realm we occupy. They would prefer to mock and marginalize those capable of seeing through the lies and dogma of the currently shared "scientific" consensus of the origin of humanity in the mainstream.

well said, bang on.

They could probably have mature, factual discussion if you elaborated a little more.

Maybe they could when they reach maturity. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

I wrote this because I was intrigued by the comments but reading again, it may have come across as snarky. Sorry about that, not my intent.

We're on the same side my friend. It's all good.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

And Judge Aileen Cannon is presiding over the Trial.

Boom!: news.yahoo.com...

Judge Cannon WILL ALLOW the classified documents contents to be revealed, since Smith's team of clowns have decided to make "Espionage" one of the charges against Trump.

We won't have a Liberal Lunatic Judge like the one who told John Durham he couldn't show the evidence, or even mention to the Grand Jury that Hillary Clinton funded part of the "Get Trump" witch-hunt.

Reading the contents of the indictment, the EJean story, BlaseyFord story, Perfect Call, Bragg etc. is scary. No one with an IQ above a snail should believe any of this, they were/are not even trying to make any of it plausible, not at all. Only blank pages, like the The Rona Injection Warning Labels, would have worse.

From my POV, they are trying to show people, but god help us, most are like that old poster the Comedy One, cannot read, cannot do links, only watch teevee for "whatcha needta know."

Staggering to me, they've lowered the bar to the lowest possible level - TWO, not one BUT TWO: "I was raped, cannot remember when or how or why, but I was raped and he did it." FFS, seriously? Sundance got it right, from either WH or BH perspective, these are all people magazine indictments.

I said before, they only wanted headline "DJT convicted on Rape" in the Ejean thing and folks did exactly what I said they would, even though the verdict made zero legal or moral sense at all, none and he wasn't convicted. They are headline hunting and that's it at this point.

*** rare to see a woman use the mason initial thing, E.Jean, C. Boyden Gray, etc.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This was odd but not really I guess.

Q-3896

“the CHINA virus”
Worth remembering:
www.youtube.com...📁
Wuhan Institute of Virology [geo location]?
[1st biosafety lvl 4 lab – 2015]
City/Province origin – hot zone [geo location]?
www.justice.gov...📁
“Unbeknownst to Harvard University beginning in 2011, Lieber became a “Strategic Scientist” at [Wuhan] University of Technology (WUT) in China and was a contractual participant in China’s Thousand Talents Plan from in or about 2012 to 2017.”
[rapid spread]
www.theepochtimes.com...📁
>End POTUS rally(s)?
>End POTUS econ gains?
>End POTUS unemployment gains?
>End POTUS [A, B, C, D, ……]?
[weaken prior to P_elec?]
>Delay US/China trade negotiations?
[China pref Biden[+VP] as P?]
>Shelter [Biden] public appearances?
>Shelter [Biden] debate(s)?
>Push new/revised P_2020 > vote by mail? [unsecure]
twitter.com...📁
>Push [D] ‘wish list’ [unrelated] items CV Bill [voting amends]?
twitter.com...📁
What is the mathematical probability this occurs [the ‘time bomb’ explodes] at the exact point in time that allows for maximum damage [above] prior to the P_elec?
Outside of standard deviation?
WHO BENEFITS THE MOST?
[Mueller failed]
[Impeachment failed]
>Why was it critically important impeachment be rushed in the House?
[MSM[D party]/Hollywood narrative(s) failed]
[THE COUP FAILED]
[D] party leading nominee established [super T] prior to lock-down [take-over]? [Sanders ELIM_Biden_FRONT]
Occam's razor simply states that of any given set of explanations for an event occurring, the simplest one is most likely the correct one.
Q

Read all that? Good now read this.

Theodore “Ted” Kaczynski, the Harvard-educated mathematician who retreated to a dingy shack in the Montana wilderness and ran a 17-year bombing campaign that killed three people and injured 23 others, died Saturday. He was 81.

Branded the “Unabomber” by the FBI, Kaczynski died at the federal prison medical center in Butner, North Carolina, Kristie Breshears, a spokesperson for the federal Bureau of Prisons, told The Associated Press. He was found unresponsive in his cell early Saturday morning and was pronounced dead around 8 a.m., she said. A cause of death was not immediately known.

Now for many here, I'm not sure if you've read his Manifesto, but I'll link a PDF of it "HERE", and also a New Yort Times Archive of it here

Seems to me that he was more right than wrong doesn't it. What also get's me is that he doesn't seem to have been the only Harvard to have subjected to brainwashing, but he was one of the few that seems to have fought back. Now the question that we should be asking is the people behind the curtains; "Are they really doing it out of malice, or ignorance?"

Are the people who started all of this even alive at this points? Most importantly though, if we put a stop to all this, can we accept that the people behind don't exist anymore?

Most people need a sense of closure, and if the ones who started all of this are no longer able to be held accountable, a void in responsibility will be left open for scapegoating to extremes not before seen by society. This all must kept in mind as this whole -Q- thing seems to be winding down.
edit on 10-6-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Time for Plum Island.
National Bio and Agro Defense Facility To Relocate

Preplandemic "June 20, 2019 officials from the UDSA and DHS signed a memorandum of understanding to transfer ownership and operational responsibility for the NBAF from the DHS Science and Technology to UDSA National Bio and Agro Defense Facility." They plan to open this spring. Fun times ahead.

Missions forward to "conduct research, develop vaccines, diagnose emerging diseases and train veterinarians."

This is a BSL-4 lab right smack in the middle of tornado country.
Storm Hits Manhatten 14 Years After EM4 Tornado

If I didn't know better I would think this was some kind of plan to place this lab in a dangerous location. Since we are in the middle of a 'food' war this begs the Q why Kansas?

Kqnsas Beef
"Kansa has the third largest number of cattle on ranches and feed yards...In 2019 Kansa produced nearly 6.03 billion pounds of red meat, or nearly 11% of nations total."

Checking in with Billy 'the Farmer" Gates-
How interesting. Probably a fluke that he does not own any land in Kansas but then again he is promoting meatless meat.
Bill Gates the Farmer

What was the post about "Trust Kansas?" Hopefully the senators in Kansas are going to take a hard look at this before it is open but no one has done anything the entire time it has been under construction.

Amid the Turmoil of Covid, BioSafety Gets Political

"Biosafety legislation popped up in Kansas, where a major new high- security federal research lab facility will soon open near the campus of Kansas State University.
The bill calls for the facility to maintain a public list of all lab accidents and near misses- a requirement that Kansas State officials say is burdensome, unnecessary, and likely to 'create a sense of fear that does not exist." < Well there you have it.

Everything is just so broken...
" IF RESEARCHERS WORK WITH A PATHOGEN THAT DOES NOT APPEAR ON THE SELECT AGENTS LIST, AND THEY DON'T RECEIVE PUBLIC FUNDING, THEY MAY NOT BE SUBJECT TO OVERSIGHT AT ALL."

Trust Grassley?

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Kacz could write clearly. Certainly thought about many things besides mathematics.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

ONE and DONE

Only ONE

WWG1WGA

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Invisible College

12:15

Rosy Cross