It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2
So glad I quit eating meat wow, tics genetically different pigs awful meat allergie $$$ mail order

Since last fall, Revivicor has been quietly sending refrigerated packages of alpha-gal-free bacon, ham, ground pork, chops, and pork shoulders to people in the alpha-gal-syndrome community. These packages were free, but Revivicor has told the FDA it is exploring a mail-order business. And so a biomedical company has found itself an accidental purveyor of specialty pork products.

Alpha gal????

repent

I saw in heaven another great and marvelous sign: seven angels with the seven last plagues -- last, because with them God's wrath is completed. And I saw what looked like a sea of glass mixed with fire and, standing beside the sea, those who had been victorious over the beast and his image and over the number of his name. They held harps given them by God and sang the song of Moses the servant of God and the song of the Lamb:

edit on 2023/6/9 by CrazyFox because: gain of fa reply to: Thoughtful2

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Trumps words and actions will hopefully keep his followers calm and patient.

It would help if he would tell everybody he's got this. Not to worry.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Doing comedy now...

Comic inversion

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
Bunker Apple Yellow Sky [...+1]
Yes.
Godspeed.

New York City in known as the Big Apple.

B unker
Y es
G odspeed

"BYG" Apple

And perhaps "...+1" means fourth word but more ... SKY +1 = "SPACE"

---------------------

Yes folks, I'm still here for the puzzles and some lateral thinking. Thanks for keeping the ball rolling so momentously.

Nerbot you just got me wondering...
Take the first letter of the words Bunker Apple Yellow Sky - BAYS

The major bays in New York City, New York Bay, Rariton Bay, Little Neck Bay, Bowery Bay, Powell's Cove, Pelham Bay and East Chester Bay.

New York city Water

On a different tangent...
The word Green is above.
Green Bays home is in Green Bay, WI.

I just checked their preseason schedule.
Green Bay Packers Schedule

Their first game is Friday, August 11th.

At first I thought that the Green meant Go and maybe this is just a coincidence.

But what about the Five Finger Lakes in New York State?

Five Finger Lakes Wiki
Finger Lakes is " a group of 11 long narrow roughly north- south lakes located south of Lake Ontario."
Maybe there are some specific bays

And then there is Hunter Biden's tattoo on his back so we have the 11 connection. Green= $ ? Some people paid money to start the fires?
This is taking a strange turn...
Greenbacks- currency used in the civil war.
Greenbacks History
Just throwing out some ideas.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

A hunting I will go, a hunting I will go...
I was wondering what the CDC was up to once the public health emergency was declared over effective May 11th.

Covid-19 Surveillance After Expiration of the Public Health Emergency Declaration

Maybe we have a connection to #314

Be the autists we know you are.
It's about the BREAK.
Godspeed, Patriots.

May 11th was a major BREAK from the Covid-19 plandemic narrative.
The CDC surveillance is a major BREAK from the surveillance that they were using.
As the CDC acknowledges their counts "have become less representative of actual rates of Sars-Covid-2 infection or levels of transmission over time, related to decreased lab testing, increased home test, changes in reporting practices, asymptomatic infections."

*MONTHLY REPORTING OF CASE, HOSPITALIZATION AND MORTALITY RATES BY VACCINATION STATUS WILL END- MAY 11,2023!

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Should be pretty obvious now, why were they demanding Thomas step down earlier?

Sundance has the Orwellian Circuitous Logic of Double Secret Top Secret.

You may ask why I highlighted the Drop Number, 3.14 is the reason. It matters, as in comes full circle among other meanings.

In Today's You Live In a GD Simulation CLIP

Three Gorges has Returned, gawd I hate that topic still.

Romney Christy Hutchenson all have a negative by magnitude chance of being President, DeSantis not much more as evidenced by his horrific Campaign Start - he's hired idiots, absolute effing idiots. But what to expect, DJT is the center of the Universe, and the only way these morons know is to create a Polarity Point to him, and he's sitting on all the good ones.

Fat Christy says DJT is a Putin Puppet even after Durham and 60+ depositions say no! Really consider that, meditate on it.

That said, one does have to wonder if a DJT endorsement, say "I want everyone to go vote for Kennedy" would work in this world, literally get the dems to not vote for him, and all MAGA to vote for him. It's a mad mad mad mad mad world.

Hilarious to me the forced Ol Fake Joe to stay this long, absolutely brilliant, and that his son, HIS SON, is going to take down the Old Guard,,, HIS SON!!!!! Too funny.

edit on 9-6-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Awww Cranky, does it have to be a bloodbath ? I guess I know at this point, life is going to unfold in a direction many don’t see coming😢Still holding on to the belief we all come out better on the other side and weather this storm……Holy Moly….How can I wrap my mind around this ?

Not for you, no.

Unfortunately folks are going to run into the inability to reconcile what they are seeing and m.A.L.I.C.E. and her minions lost the plot, she's gone nuts and is simply doubling down on Polarity Splitting which isn't helping. As such, many, are going to struggle with finding a way to reconcile what they see on teeeveee with what is happening in their world etc.

We don't know what's in the files, but what if Judge Thomas in an emergency ruling says DJT can show them, after all the FBI saw them and they didn't have clearance? What if they are Joe related?

The troubling part, the Divide energy is strong, so having a rational conversation is going to be all but impossible. How can one say the DJT arrests were Sting Operations, going back decades or more, using high tech A.I. and such to manipulate people to reveal the way the system works. Nah, cannot be done now, so we just have to smile and say we're cool I guess.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I am speechless.

Safety Monitoring of mRna Covid-19 3rd Dose for Children 6 Months to 5 Years Old.

Imagine 550,000 children on #3.
Aside from them using inversion tactics with the percentages- '2969 children approximately 37.7% had no reported reactions." That leaves the majority suffering from some type of reaction.

At least they have the decency to admit that the data is limited but look at this...
"Concomitant receipt of another vaccine was reported for 437 children [22.9%] of the children who received Pfizer-BioNTech and 66 [6.2&] who received Modern, MOST [423; 84.1%] CHILDREN RECEIVED CO-ADMINISTERED INFLUENZA." VACCINE!

Testing, Testing...
Combined Covid and Influenza Vaccines Will Not be Ready in Time

Maybe the Drs. didn't get the memo. Imagine combining an experimental jab with the highly 'effective' influenza vaccine.
I can't imagine what will happen to these children over time.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
So glad I quit eating meat wow, tics genetically different pigs awful meat allergie $$$ mail order

Since last fall, Revivicor has been quietly sending refrigerated packages of alpha-gal-free bacon, ham, ground pork, chops, and pork shoulders to people in the alpha-gal-syndrome community. These packages were free, but Revivicor has told the FDA it is exploring a mail-order business. And so a biomedical company has found itself an accidental purveyor of specialty pork products.

Alpha gal????

repent

I saw in heaven another great and marvelous sign: seven angels with the seven last plagues -- last, because with them God's wrath is completed. And I saw what looked like a sea of glass mixed with fire and, standing beside the sea, those who had been victorious over the beast and his image and over the number of his name. They held harps given them by God and sang the song of Moses the servant of God and the song of the Lamb:

edit on 2023/6/9 by CrazyFox because: gain of fa reply to: Thoughtful2

You thought you were safe.
Genetically Engineered Salad Greens Coming to a Grocery Store- Not Labeled

Pairwise is such an interesting company that I would be really excited to eat some of their products. After all Monsanto [Bayer] invested $100 million in 2018 to get it off the ground.

Pairwise BF Monsanto

Not surprised since Bill Gates and Monsanto are best friends.
One Empire Over Seeds

The evolving threat, breed out the seeds and then anyone who wants to grow crops will have to buy the seeds from the Evil Empire, who just happen to own the seed vault. After all we saw the corn test in Africa where farmers had to buy to grow the following years crops with worse outcomes.

I wonder if this connects to #3708
[Corn] harvest.
5:5?
South Africa Takes On Monsanto and GMO Corn Seeds The African people will starve if the corn does not have sufficient yield.

Somethings up- Xavier Becerra HHS connected hinting at using food as medicine.
Xavier Becerra Food as Medicine

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   
For some time now I wondered why Biden did not run for potus right after Obamas term ended and I think I know now. Or at least I'm pretty sure.

“He said no, he was not happy,” Greene claimed, reading from her notes. “Remember he had invested a lot of money into the Bidens to make his problems go away. He did say that it would take 10 years for all of us to find out the payments made to the Bidens because of how many bank accounts there were.”
link Protecting his bribes! Hillary was a smokescreen to protect both Joe and Obama. Running right off the bat would have put his financial windfall under too much scrutiny, hence why he did not run off of Obamas coattails. If Hillary got in how many loyalist would have been put in place to hide evidence??? Also by running the long game they would protect Obama from scrutiny. They wouldn't want to have more evidence that his administration was far from scandal free. The sheep have gotten so programmed to accept the media spin that many think it was scandal free as it is.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The COO of Goldman Sachs says that the US could face ‘mini stagflation’: ‘That’s not going to feel great’

Investors will have to live with higher interest rates regardless of inflation’s trajectory, Nassim Nicholas Taleb, distinguished scientific adviser at Universa Investments LP, said at the conference.

“The central banks messed things up because of a lack of understanding of how reactive the world is. They didn’t see inflation coming,” he said. “They should not be changing interest rates in the future if you have a crisis as fast as they did in 2008.”

www.google.com...

JPMorgan bond chief Bob Michele sees worrying echoes of 2008 in market calm

This does remind me an awful lot of that March-to-June period in 2008," said Michele, rattling off the parallels.

www.cnbc.com...

Billionaire investor Stanley Druckenmiller warns there are ‘more shoes to drop’ and says Silicon Valley Bank was ‘probably the tip of the iceberg’

Stanley Druckenmiller fears a recession is on the way after more than a year of aggressive interest rate hikes from the Federal Reserve have failed to quash inflation. The famed hedge funder, who now operates the Duquesne Family Office, said Wednesday that despite the economy’s recent resilience—headlined by a low unemployment rate and positive first-quarter GDP growth—he believes a “hard landing” is inevitable.

fortune.com...

San Francisco man says he's witnessing 'collapse' of Western civilization a month after Newsom promised aid

We are witnessing the collapse of the Paris of the West and potentially the decline of Western civilization, with San Francisco being the first domino," Darren Mark Stallcup told Fox News.

Stallcup documents the drug and homeless crises in San Francisco — which he refers to as a "fentanyl genocide" — on Twitter. His videos show tent-lined streets, people appearing to overdose or behave erratically under the influence of drugs, violent altercations, crime and more.

www.foxnews.com...

China's producer prices plunge the most in seven years as deflation hangs over economy

The latest data is among a batch of economic indicators that point to a cooling economy in China.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Where was DJT indicted, oh yes, FL. Count the days from J6 to indictment date for fun. 70 days from Bragg, DJT will be 77 this year shortly. Arrested in FL on, hmm, 6-13, and what is 13 related to?

Sun=Gold. Finals game 7 on 18th.

Solstice, Sun, 21st, but the seQuence is always 3days either side.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   
A New Crypto Banking System Arises Under the Shadow of a Regulatory Crackdown

Two months after the collapse of Silvergate Capital Corp. and Signature Bank, a new banking landscape for crypto companies is taking shape amid an expanding crackdown on the industry in the US.

www.bloomberg.com...

Robinhood Moves to Cut Support for Cardano, Polygon and Solana

Robinhood opted to axe Cardano, Polygon and Solana after the SEC listed them as unregistered securities in their lawsuits against Coinbase and Binance.

www.google.com...=1

World Mobile to Launch African Expansion Following Successful Field Tests of DeWi Technology

Decentralized wireless network operator World Mobile has announced the successful completion of field tests of its DeWi technology in three African countries. The tests conducted in Kenya, Mozambique, and Nigeria demonstrate the scalability of World Mobile’s hybrid-connectivity solution and pave the way for a rollout across the African continent.

In Nigeria, the field test utilized Starlink, the satellite internet constellation operated by SpaceX, as a backhaul solution. Both TV White Space and Starlink are complementary technologies that enable World Mobile to leverage existing infrastructure and spectrum resources to extend its network coverage.

cryptopotato.com...

What Is World Mobile?

World Mobile introduces itself as a cutting-edge platform on a mission to reshape global communications. It aspires to change that status quo using blockchain and related tech. Along with a “sharing economy” model, it aims to connect everyone everywhere

Launched in 2018, World Mobile’s goal is to help the world transition into a “global village.” To make that happen, World Mobile is building the world’s first mobile network powered by blockchain technology, renewable energy, and sharing economy.

Establishing last-mile digital connectivity on a global scale is just the first step. Along the way, the company also plans on extending financial inclusivity to billions of unbanked people left behind by the current global financial order.

It is also worth noting that a big chunk of the unbanked, unconnected population usually does not have any form of valid identity documents. To resolve this, World Mobile, in collaboration with Input-Output Global (IOG), plans on creating digital IDs for all users.

World Mobile has deployed IOG’s flagship identity solution, Atala PRISM, to create digital IDs for its users. Atala PRISM is a self-sovereign identity (SSI) platform built on the Cardano blockchain. It facilitates a new approach to identity management where users retain full control over how third parties can access and use their personal data.

Once the less-privileged sections of society get these digital IDs, they will have better access to healthcare, digital banking, and education, among other perks.

any user may opt to become a network operator or contribute to the network through other means. By doing so, they are rewarded with the World Mobile Token (WMT), the native asset in the World Mobile ecosystem. These rewards are proportionate to their contribution to the network

You can use WMT for an array of online services such as data usage, making calls, sending text messages, and so on. However, because the value of the token will be subject to volatility, it will work alongside a stablecoin. And to make things simpler on the regulatory front, the stablecoin will only be pegged to local currencies.

beincrypto.com...

Cardano to roll out digital IDs for 5M students and 750,000 teachers

The authorities and the team behind the Cardano blockchain platform, Input Output HK (IOHK) Limited, recently reached a partnership agreement. Under the terms of the deal, Cardano will provide digital IDs to five million students and 750,000 teachers across 3,680 schools. Based in Singapore, IOHK began operations in 2015 and is one of the top blockchain firms in that country.

The officials hope that by the end of this year, Cardano will have issued at least 500,000 IDs. This program is one of the “digital foundations projects” that Ethiopia launched in 2020. The project is being coordinated by Ethiopia’s ministry of innovation & technology after the country received a $200 million loan from the world bank.

www.crypto-news-flash.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   
New Stablecoin Bill Drafted by House Republicans as Compromise With Democrats

The bill posted Thursday is still just a draft, meant to be further discussed at a June 13 committee hearing, but it marks another potential move toward a bipartisan negotiation on the legislation that many believe could be the easiest way to take a first step toward U.S. regulation of crypto.

It gives the Fed a few additional authorities of the Republican’s previous bill, including a power in emergency situations to intervene against state-regulated issuers. States could also pass their supervision duties over to the federal watchdog

www.google.com... outputType=amp

Circle Rolls Out Support for USDC Stablecoin on Arbitrum

The stablecoin issuer Circle Internet Financial on Thursday rolled out its native USDC on Arbitrum, the leading layer 2 scaling solution for the Ethereum blockchain.
Arbitrum becomes the ninth blockchain to support USDC.

Several key applications will support Arbitrum USDC like Aave, Balancer, Camelot, Coinbase, Curve, GMX, Radiant, Trader Joe and Uniswap

www.google.com...=amp

USDC stablecoin issuer Circle obtains Singapore license for digital payments, others

Circle Internet Singapore Pte. Ltd. said Wednesday it has received a Major Payment Institution license from the Monetary Authority of Singapore, which allows it to offer digital payment token services, cross-border money transfer services, and domestic money transfer services in the city-state.

This is a significant step forward for Circle and the future of financial infrastructure and dollar digital currencies in the region,” Dante Disparte, Circle’s Chief Strategy Officer and Head of Global Policy, said

www.google.com...

Tether dominating stablecoin market, this new hybrid exchange aims to take over the trading world

When crypto prices fall, traders and investors often flock to stablecoins to safeguard their funds until the next bullish run.

Subsequently, Tether (USDT), a stablecoin, has gained prominence in this role. In the first week of June, USDT’s market capitalization reached $83.6 billion, surpassing its previous record of $83.2 billion, registering a record high.

Over the past six months, Tether has consistently gained market share from struggling stablecoins like USD Coin (USDC) and Binance USD (BUSD), resulting in a significant increase of approximately $17.8 billion or 27.15% in its market capitalization.

crypto.news...

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: Imbackbaby

originally posted by: Jorge1986s

originally posted by: crankyoldman]

What does this mean?

Unfortunately, most people on this website aren't ready to have a mature, factual discussion about the nature of this realm we occupy. They would prefer to mock and marginalize those capable of seeing through the lies and dogma of the currently shared "scientific" consensus of the origin of humanity in the mainstream.

well said, bang on.

They could probably have mature, factual discussion if you elaborated a little more.

Maybe they could when they reach maturity. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Walgreens debuts new 'anti-theft' store with just two aisles where customers can shop for themselves - the rest is locked up and needs to be ordered from a kiosk

A Chicago branch of Walgreens has been redesigned with just two aisles where customers may shop for themselves, the rest must be done via a kiosk.

The new 'anti-theft' store at at 2 East Roosevelt in downtown Chicago will trust shoppers to pick up 'essentials' for themselves in the two free aisles, but everything else must be ordered and picked up via a counter.

A spokesperson for Walgreens told CWB Chicago the company is 'testing a new experience at this store with new concepts, technologies, and practices to enhance the experiences of our customers and team members.'

'It will continue to offer retail products and pharmacy services, just with a new look and feel that focuses on shopping digitally for convenience.

'Inside the store, customers will find an area where they can pick-up orders, digital kiosks for placing an order, as well as an area to shop for essential items.'

www.google.com... hemselves.html

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   

And Judge Aileen Cannon is presiding over the Trial.

Boom!: news.yahoo.com...

Judge Cannon WILL ALLOW the classified documents contents to be revealed, since Smith's team of clowns have decided to make "Espionage" one of the charges against Trump.

We won't have a Liberal Lunatic Judge like the one who told John Durham he couldn't show the evidence, or even mention to the Grand Jury that Hillary Clinton funded part of the "Get Trump" witch-hunt.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
It's hard for me to believe this was an "accident". I wonder there it aired from? I knowa few at the Arkansas facility that might do it....lol

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Have they said who owned the timber that burned? Greenbay Packaging owns timber up north and has leases wikth land owners.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join