It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Happy Thanksgiving

Be Your Best

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Happy Thanksgiving to ALL my American Brothers and Sisters.

Dashen, we're all 6 years older man since this thread started, you the man!!

A little Thanksgiving fun......

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Imbackbaby

I didn't get your pm, maybe I haven't made enough posts yet

Sent again

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I am now oven equipped.

It was a close one.

Now for some weirdness. I'm not certain what to make of this. Compliments of Chief Nerd.

Mystery Illness in Children in China

They claim it may be walking pneumonia that can turn into pneumonia. My first thought was that the children have been weakened because of lack of exposure to normal viruses due to all the lockdowns. Would they go to the extreme and release something more contagious?

China is now somewhat infamous in exploiting certain "situations' to their advantage. We will need to keep an eye on this one.

If the people believe that is the case there may be some interesting times ahead. Enough is enough.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Pressed for time today.

Lahina Fire Update

And now for the fine print-

Wall Street Silver Tweet

No evidence, we are tellling you there is no evidence that the DNA sequence used in Pfizer shots leads to cancer and other health issues.

I've go to go tape the dog show now. I can't get through Thanksgiving without that.

OMG I've got so much to do. Lol.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Happy Thanksgiving to all, especially in US from myself in UK...

I think we have seen a lot to be thankful for in the last year.

NCSWIC

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Loving the typo, Guy... a ROUGE AI!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you all!

Relax, enjoy your families and your food and beverages - partake of God's bountys... It may well be the CALM BEFORE THE STORM and your revitalisation today will stand you in good stead in the days to come.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

T3, check out the blatant subliminial messaging in that BBC screenshot Wall Street Silver tweeted... Palestine flag colors!

edit on 23-11-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Of course he has the Demon. I'm surprised huff and puff post published it.

Demon making money from the dead

Why that RAG organisation publish this now when been going on for years?

Speaking of Leaders worldwide, have you ever seen such a bunch of corrupt ugly a$$, rat faced filthy critters as much as we're being shown right now?

I'm old enough to remember the photoshoot laundering in Ukraine, now David Cameron goes from nobody to a photoshoot in a week? I refuse to call him Lord, let's call him what he is.....Dodgy Dave.

Dodgy Dave

The cockroaches are having the light shine on them.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Imbackbaby, I've mentioned before in the thread that my parents met David Cameron at a dinner party; shortly before he was elected a member of parliament.

On the drive home, Dad opined to Mum:

"My God, that man's a little Hitler in the making!"

I'm looking forward to the reveals on him.
edit on 23-11-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
My ‘friend’ in high / strange places. Was in Whitehall when Cameron was a little green Connie. He told me Cameron was such a liability but scheduled for a high up job. He was sent to Hong Kong ‘on assignment’ for few years to keep the twat out of the papers ..a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Imbackbaby, I've mentioned before in the thread that my parents met David Cameron at a dinner party; shortly before he was elected a member of parliament.

On the drive home, Dad opined to Mum:

"My God, that man's a little Hitler in the making!"

I'm looking forward to the reveals on him.

Yep. Remember the pigs head thing many seem to do at Eton or wherever? Was it just a random act? If they all do it I'm sure that would be a Ritual.

Demons man. That's what I've been preparing for as mentioned to Dash early this year.

Looks like the Winchester brothers were doing a documentary.

You can't vote your way out of a spiRITUAL war

edit on 23-11-2023 by Imbackbaby because: HUMANITY

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

dashen matey, building on your prompt re Q*Anon on twitter:

a) Gematria:

Q Star Anon = SO IT BEGINS

b) SO IT BEGINS is a BearableGuy123 crypto riddller MARKER:

c) SO IT BEGINS = 9/22 = Nov 22nd, yesterday:

d) The 3 mountains, in turn, link back to Q post #365:

e) In #365, the mountains are preceded by FLASH_BREAK_:

(News)FLASH during (Thanksgiving)BREAK?

f) As MT keeps pointing out PI = 3.14... #314:

g) Now consider your situation today:
i) In the safety of your homes, in the stable cohesion and support of your family units,
ii) Celebrating successful revolution and FREEDOM; positive mindsets, embracing the future,
iii) By 6pm you will all have replenished your body and souls with good food,
iv) You now gather to watch TV...

h) News FLASH during the BREAK... EBS? Or Breaking News?

i) Six O'clock can be dangerous:

Underlined timestamp encodes Nov 23rd.

Be proud, with your familys, for our achievements are Legion!

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: McTech2

Re "little green connie"... It's a bit of a COINKYDIKY that the BearableGuy123 tweet, in my post below yours, ends with "Hi Connie"???

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Kind of related as in it somehow keyed my thoughts into this.

A train derailment that spilled molten sulfur in eastern Kentucky on the eve of Thanksgiving disrupted holiday plans for local residents in the remote area on Thursday, some of whom were forced to evacuate after the incident.

The train derailment occurred north of Livingston, a town of about 200 people, and involved 16 cars, including two cars carrying molten sulfur that spilled some of their load.

Railroad operator CSX said in a statement that the spilled sulfur was still burning. When molten sulfur burns, it can release sulfur dioxide, which the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says can cause severe irritation to the respiratory tract, eyes, mucous membranes, and skin.
Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear declared an emergency, and local officials went door to door to evacuate some residents, who were moved to a local school for safety.

"I was freaking out because I said, 'We are cooking, we got turkeys in the ovens. We can't leave.' They were like, 'You have to go, it is a bad situation, you have to go,'" Livingston resident Linda Todd told a CBS News affiliate.

Another resident, Evelyn Gray, told an NBC News affiliate that the released chemical contents caused her to have an asthma attack.

"It just hit me so hard, I could hardly breathe," she said.

I think someone said something about these train derailments before. I wonder if they are being weaponized. Something else came to mind as well.

A speeding car crashed and exploded on a Niagara Falls bridge connecting the US and Canada Wednesday — killing the driver and his passenger in a fear-inducing incident that shut down several border crossings on one of the busiest travel days of the year.

The Bentley sedan was going up to 100 mph when it rammed into a median near the checkpoint area on the American side of the Rainbow Bridge at around 11:15 a.m. — flying several feet into the air and bursting into a fireball before landing in dozens of pieces, according to federal law enforcement sources.

I doubt this story given that a Bentley would have survived that crash. It should also be noted that the "crash marks" look more like an explosion mark. I wonder if the Bentley has a trunk full of propane tanks when it hit the barrier?

Look, it's not like these things don't happen, but here's a good referance point.

A speeding Bentley struck a Jeep on I-90 in Cleveland, causing the Jeep to roll onto its roof and fatally eject its passenger, Cleveland Police confirmed.

While the driver of the Bentley was seriously injured, the man behind the wheel of the overturned Jeep ran away, said police.

Dashcam and ODOT footage revealed that the Bentley engaged in what appeared to be a race, or was chasing, another car just before disaster struck, police stated in the investigation update.

In that Cleveland link, notice how the Bentley didn't explode. Something about this story is off....

A couple of months ago (like in September).

Two people were killed in a crash at the Tacoma Narrows Bridge Toll Plaza in Gig Harbor on Friday.

The crash occurred shortly after 2 p.m. on Sept. 1, according to Washington State Patrol (WSP).

According to preliminary information, a pickup truck traveling east on State Route 16 did not slow down as it entered the toll plaza. The truck had cruise control on, according to State Patrol.

The truck crossed traffic lanes and struck a car, forcing it forward into the toll booth. Two people inside that car were killed. Those killed have been identified as 33-year-old Jeremy Kirkmeyer, who was the driver, and 30-year-old Torrey Kirkmeyer, who was the passenger. Both were from Bremerton.

The two occupants of the truck, a 61-year-old driver and the 63-year-old passenger, were taken to the hospital with unknown injuries.

I think these "accidents" are really just dry runs, but the question is what's the target? The White House, The US Capital Building, The Golden Gate Bridge, or something else?

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3
fpp

edit on 2023/23/11 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

All has undertones of Fast & Furious?

Maybe plan is to attack Trump One on lift off?

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That's an interesting thought and given how security at Dulles Airport is where Trump usually lands when going to DC, a possibility.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Anyone else suspicious of the Rainbow Bridge incident? Beyond the normal media fog that is. The concert in question was canceled due to illness. A few hours passed before it was covered by the media, I have been examining the news articles and posts about it and over two hours passed from when they claimed it happened and when it was reported on. Kind of strange considering how quickly other stories get news attention. It happened at 11 am and reporting started at just before two pm? Am I reading too much into it or are some of you in the same position on it as me? Mind you, I live in NY and I am baffled why it wasn't even brought to anyone's attention for almost three hours!

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join