It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 273
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

PM for you.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Just putting this out there.

House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Chairman Mike Turner (R-Ohio) said Sunday that President Biden has been revealed as a “serial classified documents hoarder” and that a lack of charges for the commander-in-chief in connection with the violations would send a “devastating” message.

“CBS has been reporting that special counsel Robert Hur is near the end of his investigation into President Biden and his alleged mishandling of classified info,” network host Margaret Brennan told Turner on “Face the Nation.”

“If there are indeed no charges brought, which is what we are reporting, what do you think the signal will be to the national security world?” she asked.

“Well, this will be certainly devastating, and continuing to be devastating to the Department of Justice and to the Biden administration with their two-tier system of justice,” Turner responded.

“You know, Biden has been found to be a serial classified document hoarder — over a 10-year period, he’s been taking classified documents, some of the most sensitive that threaten our national security, home without any protection, and certainly, you know, able to, for others to be able to access them. There needs to be consequences.”

Now all this needs to be addressed, but something else in the article needs to be held up as an example of hypocrisy of the DoJ.

“As you know, Margaret, Biden had these documents for over 10 years,” Turner said. “You can’t hoard documents in your home for a decade-long period, concealing them, taking them home as a senator, vice president, and then suddenly say, ‘Hey, two weeks while I was president, I cooperated and therefore, it doesn’t count that I spent 10 years as a serial classified document hoarder.’”

Biden, 81, is expected to face criticism but no criminal charges in Hur’s forthcoming report about Biden’s retention of secret material from his time as vice president and a US senator, according to reports last week by CBS News, CNN and the Wall Street Journal.

Oh and it's just not Biden that gets a free pass,

Turner said both former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s retention of more than 100 classified documents and Biden’s decision to keep sensitive intelligence records for more than a decade “shows the Department of Justice is not pursuing Democrats.

Yeah this stuff is clear that if you belong to a certain labeled group in society, you don't need to follow any laws since "if there is no charges then there is no crime".

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

I guess we gotta learn to make our own natural supplements now, wtf.

edit on 20-11-2023 by Fowlerstoad because: deleted 4 letters

edit on 20-11-2023 by Fowlerstoad because: and changed 2 of them

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
The puzzler- how did glass contamination end up in the Pfizer- BioNTech Covid-19 jabs. the first report I believe came from Japan.

To penetrate the cell membrane or blood-brain barrier...?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:40 AM
link   
WE'VE JUST SEEN FULFILMENT OF SPLASH, FOX THREE in Q365 and Q432!

USNI News: Navy P-8A Poseidon Overshoots Hawaiian Runway Splashes in Kaneohe Bay, Crew Safe

a) Both above news item specify SPLASH,

b) The god POSEIDON had a 3-pronged FORK... FOX THREE.

cranky thought this post should be read bottom to top.
Timestamp of DEC 8 201 encodes Nov 21st... 1+2+8 = 11, Dec = 12 >> 21.

Timestamp also encodes Nov 21st; a couple of ways.
The P8 Poseidon is a SUB HUNTER... and RED OCTOBER also appears in the post.
Recall also the EBS missile alert in HAWAII - the post includes MISSILE.

I think we're being told EBS is incoming.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:47 AM
link   
COINKYDINKY?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

An interesting evolution in the reactions to hacks of computer systems saw a procession from "hang the sysadmin who let that happen" to "your system WILL be hacked, now we concentrate on measures you can take to prepare for when it happens".

Wonder if the same mentality will impact the handling of classified information.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

I guess we gotta learn to make our own natural supplements now, wtf.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions.

My understanding is that one supplement company repeatedly got caught not making their supplements properly and are being held accountable for it. That's a good thing. There should be regulation over the quality and control of supplements being sold to the public.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   

The puzzler- how did glass contamination end up in the Pfizer- BioNTech Covid-19 jabs. the first report I believe came from Japan.

I think the reports of graphine-hydroxide being found in "vaccines" are much more concerning. Graphine-hydroxide is said to be the sharpest thing in existence. Graphine-hydroxide molecules are essentially nano sized razor blades.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Interesting turn this took.

Hamas used Gaza City’s al-Shifa Hospital as a base of terror operations. That’s the obvious conclusion following Sunday’s discovery of a large terror tunnel under the hospital along with videos of Hamas bringing Israeli hostages inside.

Now comes an important question for Congress: Which US-funded international organizations knew the truth about al-Shifa and helped Hamas conceal its war crimes?

The Israel Defense Forces this weekend discovered a tunnel beneath al-Shifa Hospital that extends 10 meters down and 55 meters across — leading to what might be a booby-trapped door. Special units that specialize in handling explosives have been summoned to break through to the next section.

Good question huh, "Who knew and when?"

Within days of the Hamas massacre, Fabrizio Carboni, the Middle East regional director for the International Committee of the Red Cross, began spreading Hamas disinformation — telling international media that Gaza “hospitals risk turning into morgues.”

When Carboni said this, he may have already known that hospitals in Gaza were used as terror bases and hostages were being stashed under those hospitals.

Now let's all think back to those videos out there of the mystery boxes in the desert, full of US Dollars, and all labeled with the Red Cross.

Next we see.

Another US-funded agency must answer for its complicity in these war crimes as well.

The World Health Organization, which received more than $100 million from Washington last year, joined the chorus of pressure on Israel to stay away from al-Shifa Hospital — telling global media that the hospital was no longer functioning and innocent patients were dying.

This was the same UN organization that had a guy using the funds to have sex with an underaged prostitute in another video.

This type of situation makes one wonder if these tunnels are being used to traffic people (kids are people too) to and from places. Since the Hamas attack, I wonder how many kids have gone missing in the region? Since these tunnels have been exposed I wonder how that number has changed?

I seem to remember that when the storage silo exploded in Libia and those tunnels were exposed, the number of missing children went down for a while. Same thing happened when the apartment/hotel went down in Florida a few years ago. Is Hamas just a side-hustle for the CIA's trafficking scam?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   
There's an update to Qofficial.net.

BLACKOUT NECESSARY. A WEEK TO REMEMBER.

The website tab says:

Coming soon | Q

edit on 21-11-2023 by IndieA because: Formating

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll check another site to see if anything is mentioned there. So far, not yet.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
As an aside, I note the current CJCS seems a lot lower on the radar than Milley was. Of course, this guy's middle initial is Q

Cheers

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   
VK, thanks for the epic memories! (link to video)

Watch 4VKM in Order

edit on 21-11-2023 by brewtiger123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

There is no way that they can contain the devastating adverse events from Pfizer and Moderna mRNA jabs. Edward Dowd is on The Russell Brand show.

This is TRULY SHOCKING- Excess Deaths

Mike Yeadon is at the 23.40 mark.
Joe Rogan the 29.5 mark and Edward Dowd is the last half- 49 mark.

It isn't only about deaths and disabilities which are skyrocketing but he also discusses the 4 vectors of power used against us. A new factoid, at least for me, is that on Face the Nation someone from the Fed Reserve was floating the idea that there would be the need for quarterly jabs - resulting in $$$.

Blackout necessary.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

New York State- Isolation & Quarantine Procedures and Regulation

It's back...

"NY_DOH can pull you from your home [+ your life] and, with the force of police, hold you anywhere they deem appropriate, including "other residential or temporary housing..."

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Thanks to everyone who continues to bring little known, but very very important information to this thread!

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

Carolyn Andriano found dead- Epstein Alert

Something is off here. She testified against Maxwell and now is the second one to die under similar circumstances. Newly married, bought a new house and then does this?
Her mom isn't buying this- not one bit.

More Details

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This may be something or just a coincidence.

Biden Pardons 2 Turkeys

The names were Liberty & Bell. Red carpet event- White Squall? Storm comms?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Re: dailycaller.com...

Isn't it the official US position to not negotiate with terrorists?

<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join