It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 278
<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger123

Of course happy to share Sirus stuff.. I am still learning it. If its ok to shill one of my old threads,,

Our Suns Binary and Spiritual Second Sun
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader
a reply to: Guyfriday

I think you can get a powerful ignition from hitting one of those concrete lane dividers if it caught the motor or ATF oil pan and aerosolized the oil with a big spark.

This has all the earmarks of the hit that presumed took out Putin a few years ago.

Who did not think a computer override for cars is a bad idea.

The hit on Anne Hecht as well.

I see after posting Jane recognized the similarities to Anne Hechts vehicle as well.
edit on 25-11-2023 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

Michael Hastings and Tiger Woods, though Tiger survived, both times. 😎
hastings

edit on 11/25/2023EAMR by loveguy because: Fix

edit on 11/25/2023EAMR by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

Michael Hastings and Tiger Woods, though Tiger survived, both times. 😎
hastings

Did Tiger survive?
After his accident he did not win any events for quite awhile.
I believe Tiger was a super soldier project.
And after his accident he went back to his old golf swing.
His swing was a dramatic correction from old to new.
I was obsessed with the 7 connections to the swing from Jimmy Ballard's breakdown of the swing.
Tigers new swing was perfect in Ballard's breakdown.
After the accident he had the old swing again which had serious flaws.
Imo proof of cloning.

He is back to having a perfect swing again and winning.
Obama had him taken out I believe.

I have beenwaiting to place this here.
To save space

A point of interest I do not remember being discussed here and shown in this video.
The wailing wall has 28 layers of stone above ground.
17 layers below ground

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

I hope everyone is seated.

CEPI'S ONE HUNDRED DAY REPORT< Why would they post this on-line?

They conducted another exercise, this time with MCKINSEY & COMPANY.
ku posts #354, 350.

"CEPI has undertaken an in-depth exercise to identify innovations that could accelerate the development process and challenges that would need to be overcome to meet the 100 days aspiration carried out. This exercise draws on joint research carried out between CEPI and MCKINSY & COMPANY."

Leaving no one behind, the whole gang along with the media.
To pull this off they need to make some serious changes to the current system of vaccine development and the regulatory approval process.

I'm wondering what Brook Jackson would have to say about this. Scrolling to page 25- Let's just roll out the vaccines to targeted groups as a clinical trial with no proof of efficacy or safety.

The go around is on page 26- the use of automated vaccine designs ie. "the use of computational models to predict immune responses..." Why risk 8 mice.

"based on these predictions- regulators can reduce the length of safety follow-up and use a smaller safety data base to enable an earlier authorization in specific sub-sets of the population with particularly favorable benefit-risk profile, with subsequent longer-term safety and efficacy data enabling broader approval."

Just to make certain they're ready they want to set up a national clinical trial "volunteer" registry. How voluntary inquiring minds want to know.

Why bother with pre-clinical studies?

Why we need pre-clinical trials

Love Guy this "special" link should go to the Way Back Machine.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Posting under complete nonsense and we are not this stupid.

Exclusive: Chinese Scientists find a new bat coronavirus linked to pangolins that has the same freak mutation as Covid

They are desperate to stop the link to the WIV but it does not help their cause when the article is published in the journal Virolgica Sinica which is run by Bat Lady- Shi Zhengli.

The timing of this smells most suspicious, especially in light of children there coming down with pneumonia like symptoms. If the Chinese people also suspect some leakage from the lab is harming their children - may we live in interesting times as they say.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I just wanted to share this video with you guys of these amazing cymatic patterns. So beautiful

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

I just wanted to share this video with you guys of these amazing cymatic patterns. So beautiful

That was very cool! I understand it was water in the container while under vibration. What type of lighting was being used to capture the images? I read through the comments but didn’t see much more of an explanation.

edit on 25-11-2023 by MagesticEsoteric because: Typo

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
A gentle suggestion was made to me to look into "Retains" and see if we could find out if Pfizer followed this.

What are the benefits of Retains

I have to admit I have never heard of this before. So this "retains" acts as an insurance policy for pharmaceutical companies.
One would expect that Pfizer would have samples from each lot set aside. Especially important since there is evidence of lot discrepancies.
Checking in with another company to understand the procedures; lot samples are collected from all the manufacturing sites and delivered to a centralized location for storage. Did Pfizer do this? Did Moderna do this?

Project on Government Oversight -FDA vs EMA Quality Control of Pfizer/ BioNTech Lots

"An appropriately identified reserve sample that is representative of each lot in each shipment of each active ingredient shall be retained- 1 year after the expiration date of the last lot of the drug product containing the active ingredient."

EMA- inconsistencies in batches produced for use in clinical trials using one process and batches produced for potential commercial distribution using a different process." Basically in a nut shell the clinical trials "were not predictive of the outcomes the general public would experience."

The big Q- did the FDA test any of the lots, especially relevant when so many employees were working remotely. Under normal FDA rules they were the ones to green light the lot releases. The fact that the FDA declined to respond to this question is the obvious answer.

The EUA did not require the FDA lot release and instead relied on test results submitted by Pfizer.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Pfizer suing Poland for 1.4 Billion euros

They don't want them-
"April last year the Polish government asked Pfizer to cancel production and shipment of Covid vaccines."
Show time December 6th in Brussels.
I wonder how Pfizer's stock buyback program is going?

Pfizer/ BioNTech Expiration Date Extension and Beyond Use Date

If Pfizer went ahead and manufactured these doses and they are sitting in some warehouse somewhere these doses may have expired and are worthless.
The jabs can be stored in ultra cold frozen temperatures until the expiration date unless the FDA decides to extend that.

FDA Reserve Sample October 17, 2023 Update

WHO -Back to the Playbook

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The only link I have was posted
When searching it on Twitter some tweets pop up but when ou go to see it "something happened
a reply to: eriathwen

I had edited it out but fell asleep

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

I'm not exactly sure what his setup is but he did say he uses a microscope camera.

He's also found some interesting patterns on the surface of bubbles

Here, you can clearly see the toroid.

Pretty amazing stuff

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Most of the Fall Covid-19 test kits being sent out by Uncle Sam have "expired" too. In fact the FDA says to use this table to figure out if your expiration date is actual, or flexible.

See "Expiration Date" column: www.fda.gov...

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   
revisited & Edited for Clarity
NO Stress

Q 4966

W - hat is coded in your DNA?

W -- ho put it there?

W --- hy?

Mankind is repressed.

W ---- e will be repressed no more.

I-----nformation is knowledge.

K------nowledge is power.

I-------nformation is power.

H ow do you protect your DNA?

T here is a war for your DNA.

P rotect your DNA.

Ascension.

Q

Hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis

The hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis (HPA axis or HTPA axis)

edit on 25-11-2023 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   
More about nothing in the end.

Police are using 3D-scanning technology to digitally recreate and find the cause of a deadly high-speed crash this week that sparked panic at a Niagara Falls border checkpoint.

“They take it to the scene, it scans the scene and reproduces a 3D image for them to work on of the entire scene,” Niagara Falls Police Department Chief John Faso told NBC-affiliate WGRZ.

Faso, whose department is overseeing the probe, also said it will be a “monumental task” to get an accurate view of the crash using the new tech.

“This is not something that’s going to happen overnight,” Faso said during the Friday interview.

Don't worry, you Deep State Fan Girls, the narrative fix is in.

One piece of evidence that will be critical for the investigation is the car’s Event Data Recorder, said automotive analyst Lauren Fix.

The device is similar to an aircraft’s “black box,” maintaining a significant amount of information about how it was driven.

“It knows steering input, because we have steer by wire, it has accelerator information,” she told WGRZ. “It would tell you if the pedal was put to the floor.”

“They could actually see that the driver applied the accelerator pedal, not unintentionally, then it could have been [possibly] a medical issue,” Fix said. “They’re going to have to make a decision based on the knowledge that they have.”

The angle of "user error" is still the direction they are going at. Like How in Hastings purposely drove into a light pole at high speed and "died" at the scene, or how Heche crashed her car into a house at high speed and "died" at the scene. This time though, they have to prove that the people were even in the car before they can say that they "died" at the scene.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I am now oven equipped.

It was a close one.

Now for some weirdness. I'm not certain what to make of this. Compliments of Chief Nerd.

Mystery Illness in Children in China

They claim it may be walking pneumonia that can turn into pneumonia. My first thought was that the children have been weakened because of lack of exposure to normal viruses due to all the lockdowns. Would they go to the extreme and release something more contagious?

China is now somewhat infamous in exploiting certain "situations' to their advantage. We will need to keep an eye on this one.

If the people believe that is the case there may be some interesting times ahead. Enough is enough.

Hmm, link won't work for me but I sure am interested in this. Taking my son ...again to the doctor tomorrow. He's basically been sick since school began in August. Took him early Nov. to the doctor, took my wife's input to get the doctor to send him for a chest x-ray. Doctor diagnosed him with pneumonia. Finished his amoxicillin, but still can't shake a cough and his temp keeps fluctuating between normal and 99+. Daughter has had a cough also for same amount of time, but no fever ever etc. First day of school my son came home saying he didn't feel good. Few days later busted out fever and hives. Was ok after prednisolone or whatever for that for maybe 2 weeks and has been sick/sickly ever since.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   

edit on 26-11-2023 by 777Vader because:

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666
I am so sorry to hear about your son.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Agreed.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Things are changing faster today than yesterday. This is just something that I think might be connected to that -Q*- story. I might have nothing to do with -Q- per say, but rather a usurping of the name in order to alienate the -Q- community and in effect create a ready-made scape goat.

Artificial intelligence employed by the U.S. military has piloted pint-sized surveillance drones in special operations forces’ missions and helped Ukraine in its war against Russia. It tracks soldiers’ fitness, predicts when Air Force planes need maintenance and helps keep tabs on rivals in space.

Now, the Pentagon is intent on fielding multiple thousands of relatively inexpensive, expendable AI-enabled autonomous vehicles by 2026 to keep pace with China. The ambitious initiative — dubbed Replicator — seeks to “galvanize progress in the too-slow shift of U.S. military innovation to leverage platforms that are small, smart, cheap, and many,” Deputy Secretary of Defense Kathleen Hicks said in August.

While its funding is uncertain and details vague, Replicator is expected to accelerate hard decisions on what AI tech is mature and trustworthy enough to deploy - including on weaponized systems.

There is little dispute among scientists, industry experts and Pentagon officials that the U.S. will within the next few years have fully autonomous lethal weapons. And though officials insist humans will always be in control, experts say advances in data-processing speed and machine-to-machine communications will inevitably relegate people to supervisory roles.

That’s especially true if, as expected, lethal weapons are deployed en masse in drone swarms. Many countries are working on them — and neither China, Russia, Iran, India or Pakistan have signed a U.S.-initiated pledge to use military AI responsibly.

Imagine, if these "Replicators" get lose and "accidently" go after civilian populations that disagree with the national government. Again, I bet the dead will be blamed on the AI and not the people who made the kill order. Something else here that shouldn't be ignored, "It's been only 27 years since Dolly the Cloned Sheep came about. Imagine what a 27-year-old could have achieved in that same time?"

<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join