It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 277
<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

There are telegram accounts saying the rainbow incident happened at 11:22...

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

edit on 2023/23/11 by Crazierfox because:
fake news

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

forehead mole is in the wrong spot, also the nose thing is kind of common. To be fair a funerial thing was pushed a few years ago and the person being memorialized looked more like an aged JFK then this guy does.

Also, it may be a weird thing, but that head shot JFK took, was survivable. The person would have serious mobility issues, as well as speech problems (if able to speak at all). If JFK did survive, then removing him from the office of President would have still been necessary, and given the recovery and disabilities, keeping him out of the public eye would have been understandable actions by the Kennedy family.

Now I can't tell how I know, but there is good evidence that JFK could have been alive as late as the 1990s. Take it as you will. If anyone is willing to collaborate this than RFK JR or Trump would be the people to ask. I doubt the other Kenndey's would say anything.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Found it

Did JFK fake his Death and take the *REAL* American Presidency Underground

To say it another way, the whole motorcade was like a Hollywood movie. Yes, they were shooting a movie that day. In fact, they were shooting several.
They hired multiple “amateur” cameramen to film their one-day movie, and a host of extras.

They were not lying about the assassination of a President; no, they were only lying about a President “going underground for his own safety.” They were protecting their beloved Commander-in-Chief

links between the Kennedys and Hollywood, we only have to look at the career of someone like Jack Valenti. 

Valenti would then become a “special assistant” of President Lyndon Johnson after JFK was assassinated. He actually lived in the White House with the President for some time!

Proof that morgue photos of John F. Kennedy are fake

Below is another photo analyzed by this researcher in which he points out that John Connolly is in the wrong position and that Jackie is wearing different clothes. His point was that several takes were done of the motorcade (we have no idea when), and that the actors were often in different positions so that the photographic record is not bulletproof.

:!

Notice how the alignment of the nose and chin and mouth and eyes all agree exactly. That is indeed President Kennedy’s face on the morgue photo. But take a closer look – see that the ears on the living JFK (the shadowy image) are out of line – too far away from the eye and too high on the head. If all other parts of the face align, then the ears should too, and they don’t.

edit on 2023/23/11 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   

“That’s absolutely not true,” said Perry, who said his research proved LBJ couldn’t have been at the alleged party that night, debunking Brown’s story.“
www.cnn.com...
One erroneous theory means "nuttin to see here"
Dallas
Scroll thru J V is facing Jackie O far left
JBL

Armed with a Thompson submachine gun, Kellerman announced that he was operating under orders to prevent an autopsy and take JFK’s body back to Washington.
www.fff.org...

There was only one person who could have issued that order to that team of Secret Service agents. That person was Lyndon Johnson. 
Or .

edit on 2023/23/11 by Crazierfox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

I wonder if this New Pneumonia or Respiratory Virus/Bacteria has anything to do with the children not just in lock down
but also wearing useless mask all day at school or where ever?

Cheers
Ektar

PS Happy Belated Thanksgiving to ALL of YOU!!! Sorry I have been tied up, my father turned 88 yrs on 14 Nov & also went into hospital that day. He was finally released late last nite due to holiday, they are waiting test results & the
hospital won't be doing anything through the holiday weekend so they sent him home. Tonight was first time I have
been able to talk to him in a few weeks.
So I am so ever grateful & blessed on this Thanksgiving that he is still alive!!! Will update later as it may fit here...
unfortunately he is jabbed.
edit on 24112023 by Ektar because: typo mistake

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Glad your Pa got to spend Thanksgiving with you Ektar.

Prayers for his continued good health.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Speaking of possible dry runs.

A box full of antisemitism flyers were left out in the open. The box had all the classic bomb tell tail signs; Oily residue on the outside, poorly taped, and located in an odd place. Now Penguin6 thinks this was possibly left over from that protest a week ago, but really? I mean are we supposed to believe that this box was sitting there for about a week, and nobody noticed until today?

I'm not going to call out Penguin6 on that since he just presents the scenes and only relates what he can verify, so my guess is that idea about the box being left over from the protest is most likely from the DC Police on the scene.

From my perspective, this box was placed today, and was a dry run to see how long something like it can be left out in the open before its noticed. Given that this was done on a Holiday (it's Thanksgiving in the US today), I'm thinking that the date for all this planning might be Christmas. Either the 24th or the 25th.

So what's going on, on 12/24 or 12/25?

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Thank you... didn't know that. Seeing Sirius pop up in multiple places
(including your location),... would love to learn more if you have more to share.

Basics of Astrology III: binary star systems

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

China Gets WHO note seeking details after surge in respiratory illness among children

Why does the WHO expect an honest reply from China? What is even more disturbing is that the WHO is gathering information from social media- not exactly government transparency.

When the plandemic started in Wuhan how did we learn about it? Social media. There were a number of Wechats that I found very suspicious that were not censored, such as the one with a young man begging for help, that he was alone and had nothing. He amplified the fear of Covid and lockdowns. That would have been censored- big time. It was a huge emotional plea and the responses, thousands.

Are we watching a movie? We do not have any verified sources, all of which have "trust us" issues.

Looking at the picture with this article their is a red C on the floor. Conspiracy, Coronavirus...C=3?
550-650 visits to the clinics daily- #1011.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   

This is the best expose of why...why I have trust issues.

Conflict of Interest in Science- History of Influence, Scandal

The entire system is broken with $ at the root of all of the corruption.

Just to highlight a few of the most outrageous parts, although it is all outrageous.

-Companies funded almost 1 out of 3 manuscripts published in the NEJM and JAMA.

-Some of the researchers at the NIH had lucrative consulting agreements with industry.

-2007 scandal- Even peer- reviewed is trashed. "Merck transformed the peer-reviewed research into marketing brochures by ghost writing studies for academics who rarely disclosed their industry ties."

-2008- Holding my nose- A Stanford University researcher had $6 million in equity in a company was the primary investigator for an NIH grant that funded patent research on his company's drug.

-How much worse can it get- "NIH soliciting donations from alcoholic beverage manufacturers to fund a $100 million study on the health effects of alcohol."

This is where things are serious- The Sunshine in Litigation Act.

There is no mechanism in place that would force judges to "make public documents that find products might harm the public." That means that the judge ruling over the lawsuit Brook Jackson vs Pfizer and the DOJ does not have to provide the public with evidence of the harm of these jabs.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Mosquitoes as bioweapons -Toxic Mosquito Aerial Release - drone delivery system
U.S. patent # 8,97,029 B1
UPC 89/1.11.1.1

illuminatibot twitter

This comes towards the end of the clip.

Bulgaria Military

Billy 'the jabber' Gates has had to rely on a more primitive system but with this shiny toy the sky is the limits.

"There is no obstacle from toxin-infected mosquitoes to multiply and constantly increase the army of these deadly insects."

According to Reddit- Found the 'Real Life' Q

Ha.

When fiction meets reality- no one would have expected Bill Gates to embark on his own personal journey weaponizing his GM mosquitoes.

"Inventor S. Miller Calvery- who appears to be the pseudonym for the DOD's weird gadget weapons." The weaponized mosquitoes delivery system is but one, but there are other patents like a gun that can seal your eyes shut.

Project in Government Secrecy- Inventions Secrecy

Currently there are 6,155 secrecy orders as of 2023 and the last cleared was 2015- The critical 2016-2019 window is being with held.

"Hired gun" scientists- that is going to go along with, cough, "Trust the Science."

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The new President of Argentina has just made a very strong statement that he is going to stand by his pledge to close down the Central Bank Of Argentina.

#135- That is a Rothschild owned controlled bank.

His other pledge to convert to the U.S. dollar. If ours is backed by gold that would in effect stabilize their economy and stop the runaway inflation rate there.

Maybe this is the start.
Milei Pleges to close Argentine Central Bank

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Just wanted to follow up on that Rainbow Bridge "accident"

The investigation into what caused the 2022 Bentley Flying Spur to race through an intersection, hit a low median and become airborne Wednesday continued, with investigators looking at whether medical or mechanical issues may have contributed, Niagara Falls Police Chief John Faso told local media.

Ok now for the weird article quotes:

The car slammed into a row of security booths at the Rainbow Bridge and burst into flames.

Both videos and eye witnesses had stated that the car blew up in mid-air, and not when it hit the barrier.

Police identified the couple as Kurt P. Villani and Monica Villani, both 53, of Grand Island, a suburb on the Niagara River between Buffalo and Niagara Falls.

Not being rude here but how do you pronounce that name? Is it "Vil-Lani", or is it "Villainy"?

New York Gov. Kathy Hochul has described it as “surreal” and said the vehicle was “basically incinerated” with nothing left but the engine and a scattering of charred debris.

Now I have shown an earlier video of this same type of car hitting a full-sized barrier at a much higher rate of speed and only receiving a few dents. It seems that something is off about this crash.
then finally there was this.

“You actually had to look at it and say, was this generated by AI?” Hochul, a Democrat, said at a news conference Wednesday. “Because it was so surreal to see. How high in the air this vehicle went, and then the crash, and the explosion, and the fire.”

I mean is this foreshadowing something? It sure seems like it. It was speculated earlier that the target might be Trump. If an attempt is being planned at the Ronald Reagan airport, then these assaults at barrier guarded locations makes sense, but now we have hints of AI and high vehicles. I will guess that if Trump is able to escape the vehicle assault and leaves the airport then a White House missile strike might take place and an AI "error" being blamed for the missile shot.

Of course this is all guess work and not based on any reality at all, so if this stuff does happen the FBI and Secret Service can just go ask the White House what happened when Hunter ratted to Congress what Joey-Joe and the coke-bunch did over the winter break.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   

"First of all, the EMA explicitly states that it has exclusively allowed the corona vaccines on the market for individual immunizations and absolutely not for the control of infection and absolutely not for preventing or reducing infections. And this is devastating for governments that have gone full circle with the message that you are doing it for someone else."

a reply to: Thoughtful3

"To be very clear, the mRNA is non-human and part of a GMO. Moreover, the recent publications on plasmid DNA contamination in these mRNA injection fluids proves beyond doubt that we are dealing with a GMO product. Regardless of the attempts to redefine the term GMO, following an EU court ruling from 2018, any innovation containing or derived from the use of genetic engineering techniques is to be considered the same as a GMO and subject to the same regulatory approval system. Now, integration of bacterial or viral genetic code into the human genome has been associated with a higher risk of cancer."

Guees we gotta
edit on 2023/24/11 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I’ve been alerting the world about a human trafficking operation out of Cleveland Ohio from … you won’t believe this … medical institutions & hospitals… look at the dates of the news story on left vs. my previous tweets (right)

guess....
Conspiracy theorists are right again...
making the score:
4353 : 0

edit on 2023/25/11 by Crazierfox because: Nite

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I think you can get a powerful ignition from hitting one of those concrete lane dividers if it caught the motor or ATF oil pan and aerosolized the oil with a big spark.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

You can get an even bigger explosions, like the one reported, by putting propane tanks in the truck with a contact detonator.

The concrete lane divider was one of those half height ones and not a full sized like the one in Cleveland that got hit and only damaged the Bentley.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 03:40 AM
link   

I find the 'accident' very strange. Reminds me of that American actree Anne Heche's demise where her Mini was speeding before she plowed into that house.
Hate modern cars....
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Hi CF I see no source just a post .... do you have a source for this? Asking for a friend...

<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join