It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

Your son has my wishes for a swift and complete return to robust health.

--Cav

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 04:26 AM
link   

I can't think of many things worse than knowing your child is ill and not getting any answers as to why. I hope it gets resolved soon and he has a swift return to health!

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 05:17 AM
link   
It shouldn't be at all surprising that the majority of people are back to business as usual, getting along just fine with the msm official narrative. I am in Niagara Falls, as was I when this took place. I door dash and was only a mile or two away from where it happened. Upon hearing about it, I drove a few blocks from the bridge and walked around for a little over two hours. Took in everything I saw and heard. What a surreal moment. I ended up at the corner of Niagara and Rainbow for over two hours. I did not witness the crash, but basically watched the fallout up until the military arrived and pushed press and local/fed law enforcement as well as Kathy.

I'm finding it very strange that I heard members of local press stating they had an explosive device confirmed at the Lewiston Queenstown Bridge, roughly 20 minutes away from the Rainbow bridge. Much more to this story, sadly like many others we may never truly know.

a reply to: Guyfriday

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 05:25 AM
link   
(Thoughts and Prayers for you son's improved health, Kaiju666)

Subtle COMMS from POTUS45 at the South Carolina game last night?

I could only find one other picture of him at the game... Note the Red/White/Blue tie:

I've not seen him wear a BLUE SHIRT before; It's always WHITE?

Is it simple shirt symbolism?

No, I think it's a signpost to gematria

BLUE SHIRT = 114 simple

Eng Gem: WORLD WAR = TRUMP CARD = KEYSTONE = SEE GET READY,
Heb Gem: GEORGE SOROS = SUNRISE = ULTIMATE END = INHERIT THE KINGDOM.

Is the simple gematria count of 114 signposting the 11.4 MARKER? (2 posts)

Underlined timestamp encodes Nov 27th, tomorrow... 1127 (which is also in Mr Pool's twitter handle).

BONUS ROUND: Nov 27th is also the 1 yr DELTA of Q's last post:

ETA - I've just noticed that the shirt looks to be Tiffany Blue: Gematria

TIFFANY BLUE SHIRT = DON TRUMP E MESSAGE = BEST IS YET TO COME = THE LAST PRESIDENT
edit on 26-11-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: NoMoreLurking

Is this 'LurkNoMore' ?

If so, welcome back.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   
keeps showing upa reply to: 777Vader

pause

hard to stomach

edit on 2023/26/11 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I really hope he gets better soon. Something odd about the link. I just tried it and the article flashed up and then disappeared. I keep extensive notes so I can always go back and review the material. Not really much has come out since the initial report.
One source you might want to check with is the South China Morning Post.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

We need to do a group huddle. Maybe this is just too weird- in the middle of the night I suddenly saw the letters B U D flash.
Yesterday I posted about BUD- Best Use Date. Considering all the messing around with the expiration dates and the BUD's with the Pfizer jabs it suddenly hit me.

Bill Gates- who just loves jabs and loves to play these weird word games. Since he has $117 billion to play with what is $95 million?

This brings us to his strange investment in BUD light after the Dylan Mulvany fiasco. He bought 1.7 million shares

Bill Gates Investment in Anhauser- Busch.

BUD LIGHT- shine the light on BUD.< This fits him. Just sick.

They kept extending the expiry date beyond the BUD but if safety was important then the more conservative date, the BUD should have been used especially considering the novel mRNA platform.

Bill Gates Has Lost Millions in His Investment with Bud Light

He never, ever loses.

Gematria- bud light bill gates investment
Donald Trump will be president, The Truth Will Set You Free, The Hidden Son The Veil Is Lifting, The Creator Has a Message For You.

Maybe just a wild coincidence.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Goog is having another melt down.

Since results are changing rapidly and the Goog staff are scrubbing away here it is-

What happens for GOP Candidates if Trump dies during 2024 election?

They must be terrified to print something like this.

Meanwhile Robert F. Kennedy Jr still has no WH approved security, first time ever.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Thank you for sharing this link, & hope more will take the time to read it.
Added a few posts below, but would love for you & CT to share more.
The world needs to hear your voice.

INFORMATION WARFARE = MENTAL BONDAGE
- Consider it goes beyond just Fake News? Lost knowledge/history
- If our sun dances with Sirius, has our past left truth hidden in plain sight?
- Could the GREAT YEAR have 4 SEASONS and we are entering "Dog Days"?
- We are told to look at the BIGGER PICTURE (multi-generational lies)?
- More seeing & no longer accepting illogical conclusions from TV as fact.
- Leap of Faith is not Blind = Humble = Accepting our Limitations = Trust
- As we start to see, understand the blind are not our enemy = Full Control

DRAIN THE SWAMP = MULTIPLE MEANINGS = CLEAR THE AIR
MAL ARIA = spreads by misquotes = breeds in dirty water (misinformation)
MALARIA = spreads by mosquitoes = breeds & multiplies in dirty water
We are the Problem & Solution = we are the news = clean water & air
Are we re-filling the swamp for them? = traps to spread lies & fear
Sirius = Dog Days of Summer = we feel it = Starstuck = Worlds Collide

If our path with Sirius is fixed (like a ride), then we are in it together.
We have dug & see the System of Control, can we TRUST OURSELVES?
Our Power = Our Choice = No Sides = Our Comfort & Mercy to others
Could humanity's heart vibrations protect us all - raise us up / heal us?
Peace = the Prize & Forgiveness Means Everything

edit on 26-11-2023 by brewtiger123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
No. I have watched and learned in the shadows here for just under two decades. Until the last few days, that had been the extent of my presence here on ATS.

a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

President Trump's blue shirt comms-

Significance of the color blue in the bible

"Blue is translated as Tekelet in the bible. That color was assigned for priest's clothing." The color blue represent God's healing and grace."

Pope Francis Visited Columbia South Carolina Almost 30 years Ago

The article was published in 2015 [2023-2015=8]

YouTube President Trump at Williams-Brice Stadium

They both were at the Williams-Brice Stadium.

Pope Francis became ill yesterday with, apparently, influenza and cancelled all of his activities.

Pope Francis Ill November 25, 2023

He has just one lung so any respiratory illness poses much more risk along with his age.

Could be just a coincidence.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Obama wading into the Israel- Hamas war.

Instagram- Thoughts on Israel and Gaza October 23, 2023

The war started on Saturday October 7th ..."It's been 17 days since Hamas launched it's horrific attack against Israel"- [5X5]

Pope Francis birthday is December 17th. Albert Bourla tweeted early on in the plandemic 17.

Let's see we are on Covid jab #7, the war started on the 7th.

Bill Gates Now the Leading Target for Coronavirus Factoids, published on the 17th.

Wall Street Apes Tweet- Aluminum Resistant GM Seeds

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3

I really hope he gets better soon. Something odd about the link. I just tried it and the article flashed up and then disappeared. I keep extensive notes so I can always go back and review the material. Not really much has come out since the initial report.
One source you might want to check with is the South China Morning Post.

Thank you and everyone for the well wishes.
That's exactly what the link did for me. I'll check for it later at the S China Post, thanks. About to go to the doctor for him. Hope I can remember all the Questions I have for the doctor. Maybe I'll fire that info at him about the 'mystery illness'. Both of my kids remain unpoisoned by the COnVID vaxx, and hoping to keep it that way. When he went last, they tested for the CON, flu and RSV. All negative, according to 'science'. Thanks again to everyone and hopefully things change for the better for all of us soon.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

He has just one lung so any respiratory illness poses much more risk along with his age.

From your link:
'When he was 21-years-old, Pope Francis developed pleurisy, an inflammation of the tissues surrounding the lung, which led to surgery to remove three pulmonary cysts and a small part of his upper right lung.'

I don't think such a tiny amount of tissue removal would have any effect on his health. I had the upper third of each lung removed ten years ago, which made the remaining portion much more effecient.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Cheers for the added info T3:

a) WILLIAMS-BRICE STADIUM = 222 simple gematria (a completion number?),

b) Your first link (Blue in the bible) is actually the link for the second article?)

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

AMSTERDAM, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Bill Gates has bought 3.76% stake in Dutch drinks giant Heineken Holding NV (HEIO.AS), although the billionaire founder of Microsoft has previously said he was "not a big beer drinker
."
Worrisome
Ask a jabbed what there opinion is of BG.
Say something negative about it.
Ask about cyborgs
This stood out for some reason from your link

Gates acquired 1,703,000 million shares of AB InBev in the second quarter for nearly $100 million through the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Trust. However, with AB InBev's share price falling because of the recent controversy and declining sales in the U.S., Gates has lost over $6 million on his investment in the beer company.

Adding new "spirits" to the brew.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crazierfox

AMSTERDAM, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Bill Gates has bought 3.76% stake in Dutch drinks giant Heineken Holding NV (HEIO.AS), although the billionaire founder of Microsoft has previously said he was "not a big beer drinker
."
Worrisome
Ask a jabbed what there opinion is of BG.
Say something negative about it.
Ask about cyborgs
This stood out for some reason from your link

Gates acquired 1,703,000 million shares of AB InBev in the second quarter for nearly $100 million through the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Trust. However, with AB InBev's share price falling because of the recent controversy and declining sales in the U.S., Gates has lost over $6 million on his investment in the beer company.

Adding new "spirits" to the brew.

This might have more to do with farming than beer.
There are some very tight restrictions on how to make beer and the regulatory practices.
Beer is only supposed to be 3 ingredients.
Barley, hops, water.
Beer is historically liquid bread and a way to store grains for winter.
It was used for when you were sick, nursing mothers and even children when they were ill.

Things have changed some in recent years and brewing with sugar though once tightly restricted is now accepted.

But to be a brewers grain supplier there are very tight restrictions.
You cannot even test your crops to be a brewers grain until you grow the same crop for 7 years.
Now that organic cheats left and right and anything BUT "organic" by what it was intended to represent initially.
Now brewers grains are way better grown than organic.
All the growth of craft breweries and micro-breweries have changed people's palates and learned what beer really tastes like and imo, was the real reason behind bud lights Actions.
They were losing market share quickly and critical mass tipping point is very close.

During times of depression beer drinking actually increases some.
In that respect I was looking forward to local craft breweries becoming staple markets and their social atmospheres generating social cohesion.

It is very disheartening that this sociopath is getting into beer to go along with farming.
Craft breweries rely alot upon imports.
When global shipping is curtailed more, our craft brewers, who make wonderful beer, will be more reliant on USA farmers.
Anyone want to bet he uses his farms to monopolize the beer market again after he squeezes out craft breweries?
AND POISON US IN DOING IT.
Add to the mystery of all the soil microbiologist that mysteriously died a few years back and I can only worry in knowing nothing good can come from BG's mischief in farming and beer

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation
Yup, grows it, produces it, sells it.
What's in it?
In other news

Blackout: 10 News Stories They Chose Not to Tell You This Week (11/26/23)
#10 - Natural immunity proves to be seven times more protective than vaccinated immunity.
#9 - Business Insider theorizes what happens if Donald Trump dies.
#8 - UK data unveils alarming increase in cancer deaths among young people.
#7 - Native American group sues NFL team owner over Redskins name change.
#6 - Tucker Carlson warns the upcoming year will be particularly chaotic, unlike anything the country has gone through.
#5 - Police officer convicted of killing George Floyd gets stabbed in Federal prison following the Supreme Court’s decision not to hear his appeal.
#4 - Pfizer ‘knowingly distributed’ adulterated drugs to children, according to unsealed legal action.
#3 - Populist wave sweeps across the Netherlands. Voters choose to “get their country back.”
#2 - Moderna gets caught spying on your vaccine discussions online.
# ¹ - Javier Milei stuns the world in landslide victory as Argentina’s next president, a triumph propelled by his continual humiliation of liberal ideology

edit on 2023/26/11 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Regarding this Q Clock: qofficial.net...

Elon Musk is "concerned" about the Q clock countdown that's in progress: truthsocial.com...@riverdinh/111469250103034039

Any more known about this mystery?

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join