It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 274
<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

We can file this one under They Don't Care. They really don't.
Sealed- unsealed-

Pfizer & Tris Texas Lawsuit

Now Brook Jackson has some serious ammunition in her lawsuit against Pfizer.

Attorney General Paxton "I am horrified by the dishonesty we uncovered in this investigation. Pfizer and Tris intentionally concealed and failed to disclose the issues of Qu ill i vant to receive taxpayer funded benefits through the Texas Medicaid, defrauding the state and endangering children."

I'm surprised that he is surprised.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Moderna Patent Revoked by the EU Patent Office

"The European Patent office's decision is an important one as we believe that this and others of Moderna's patents do not meet the requirements for grant and should never have been granted."

Fighting over the spoils.

Meanwhile -
Bayer- Roundup $1.5 Billion Verdict

Maybe we are starting to see some dismantling of Big Pharma.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen2
a reply to: 777Vader
PM for you.

I checked, but nothing made it to my inbox. If the nature of your message allows, just post it here, np.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Essentially, cui bono, who benefits? Unleashing Hamas on Israel was certain to divert US resources away from Ukraine, right at the precipe. Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran et al are solidly in the Russian Camp, despite them flirting with the DS [KERRY].

With the idea of saving Israel for last, aren't we really in the midst of things right now? On cue, Putin sacrifices a pawn to capture a knight.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   
You guys might get a kick out of these masonic rituals.

x.com...

Interesting enough they appear to be ancient Talmudic/Jewish teachings

I had the opportunity to join several time, but couldn't find the time to invest into it and since I'm agnostic I couldn't say that I believe in a God which was a requirement. Its kind of the vibes I was getting tbh when talking to some of the high ranking members from the lodge.

Also FWIW the guy is getting death threats, police intimidation, and car broken into several times since leaking the rituals out.
edit on 121130America/ChicagoTue, 21 Nov 2023 20:12:02 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Oddly another rat flees the scene slowly.

Rep. Anna Eshoo, a Democrat representing parts of California’s Silicon Valley, announced Tuesday that she will not run for reelection next year, marking the end of her more than three decades in Congress.

“I’m choosing this beautiful season of Thanksgiving to announce that I will not be seeking reelection,” Eshoo said in a video posted on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter. “And I do so with a heart filled with unending gratitude to you, my magnificent constituents.”

Eshoo’s retirement will likely kick off a fierce race for her seat in California’s 16th Congressional District, which encompasses Silicon Valley as well as parts of Santa Jose and San Mateo County. It is a safe Democratic seat that the 80-year-old has occupied since being elected in 1992 as the first woman and Democrat to ever represent the area. She previously served for a decade on the San Mateo County Board of Supervisors.

Now-now, we can all say that it's because of age, but is it really? Look at how they dragged Feinstein out there until her death, or have robo-Mitch is allowed to stumble around, then you have that Biden guy shuffling here and there. Clearly it really isn't about age, because if it was everyone would be claiming that to run away.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Dire Warning
mature content
Trouble Brewing!!!!!!
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Moderna ADMITS That DNA Contamination Can Lead to Cancer
• Moderna has a patent that acknowledges RNA is preferable to DNA in vaccines due to risks of insertional mutagenesis, which might activate oncogenes or inhibit tumor suppressor genes, Dr. @RWMaloneMD explained.
• A new study up for peer review has found billions of residual DNA fragments in COVID-19 mRNA vaccine vials. In other words, the vials are contaminated with DNA. These findings were not disclosed to the public.
• Additionally, Pfizer, in their documentation to regulatory bodies, omitted information about the presence of SV40 sequences in their vaccine.
• As such, the COVID shots, contaminated with DNA fragments, can cause anything associated with DNA damage — birth defects and cancers being the notable ones.

Guess we know what time it is
Uhoh
when you can't walk down the street
edit on 2023/21/11 by Crazierfox because: bonus

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Oddly another rat flees the scene slowly.

Rep. Anna Eshoo, a Democrat representing parts of California’s Silicon Valley, announced Tuesday that she will not run for reelection next year, marking the end of her more than three decades in Congress.

“I’m choosing this beautiful season of Thanksgiving to announce that I will not be seeking reelection,” Eshoo said in a video posted on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter. “And I do so with a heart filled with unending gratitude to you, my magnificent constituents.”

Eshoo’s retirement will likely kick off a fierce race for her seat in California’s 16th Congressional District, which encompasses Silicon Valley as well as parts of Santa Jose and San Mateo County. It is a safe Democratic seat that the 80-year-old has occupied since being elected in 1992 as the first woman and Democrat to ever represent the area. She previously served for a decade on the San Mateo County Board of Supervisors.

Now-now, we can all say that it's because of age, but is it really? Look at how they dragged Feinstein out there until her death, or have robo-Mitch is allowed to stumble around, then you have that Biden guy shuffling here and there. Clearly it really isn't about age, because if it was everyone would be claiming that to run away.

I wonder if the reigns are being turned over to the Young Global Leaders that have proven they're for sale? That, or maybe decades of corruption is getting close to being exposed. Perhaps if they step down any investigations would become a moot point?
edit on 20000001010America/Chicago302 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

True Enemy = Propaganda & Rogue AI (AI also helping US)
Nothing is what it seems = Information Warfare
"News" used to divide / trigger US. Faith > Fear
WE are being reminded everyday... WRWY.
PEACE = the Prize & Forgiveness Means Everything

edit on 21-11-2023 by brewtiger123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Wow let's say a family member is one, graduations are interesting.
a reply to: interupt42

4 of themMispelt horsemen

Welker was joined by national correspondent Steve Kornacki Sunday during the network’s show “Meet the Press” to discuss the latest polling for the 2024 general election. Kornacki stated that Trump now leads Biden by 2 points, holding at 46 percent

Latest NBC Poll Shows Donald Trump Beating President Biden In 2024 For ‘First Time’ In Network’s ‘History’
media turn
Kornacki noted that the network had also tested Biden against a “generic Republican candidate” because voters have voiced that they don’t prefer either of the two candidates. The results showed that in the hypothetical case, a “generic” Republican would beat Biden by nearly 11 points, compared to Trump losing to a “generic” Democrat candidate by roughly 6 points.

Fancy that
edit on 2023/22/11 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Where were you when World War three began? Joe Biden will be here.

As the nation gears up for Thanksgiving, President Joe Biden and his family are set to touch down in their longstanding holiday haunt: Nantucket Island.

But this year, the Bidens won’t be crashing just anywhere; they’ll be bunking up at the opulent retreat of none other than private equity tycoon David Rubenstein.

For more than four decades, the Bidens have made a ritual pilgrimage to this coastal paradise, often residing in Rubenstein’s sprawling compound — worth $38.9 million, according to the latest assessor report — nestled along Nantucket Harbor.

The president, fresh off celebrating his 81st birthday, is no stranger to this island getaway, having frequented the Rubenstein estate for years.

Biden’s official agenda remains largely vacant, so insiders anticipate a laid-back sojourn — massive security presence aside, of course.

Odd how nobody says crap about this but when Justice Thomas had dinner with his billionaire friend, all hell broke loose.

Oh right back to WWIII.

A major False Flag is going to be needed to hide what's coming. Especially since not as many people are giving a crap about Ukraine, Israel, Covid Mk2, or yes even aliens. Joe goes off and spends his holiday season at a billionaire friends house (which I'm sure has a nuclear fallout shelter inside) The article goes on and says a lot of what's going on than they might have wanted.

Biden’s official agenda remains largely vacant, so insiders anticipate a laid-back sojourn

Are we supposed to believe that at a time when his "number-1" kid is looking at heading to prison, Joey-Joe has nothing on his agenda?

I don't think one has to worry about the crap hitting the fan when there is so much crap that the fan gets destroyed. I wonder if Joe will have Hunte... I mean his number 1 fan with him this holiday?

In other news, looks like Obama's people are doing a bad job stirring up trouble.
also From: New York Post

A former White House security advisor who served under President Obama spewed Islamophobic remarks at a halal cart vendor in New York City on several occasions, according to shocking videos.

Stuart Seldowitz was caught on camera calling the Upper East Side vendor a “terrorist” and berating the man for not speaking English.

The former White House official also suggested the Muslim prophet Mohammed was a rapist and claimed that more Palestinian children should be killed amid the Israel-Hamas conflict.

there's more in the link, but you get the idea. Weird to think that this guy would be anti-Muslim given who his boss is/was.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This is an odd story, I wonder what really happened?

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) announced this week that it arrested an illegal immigrant Brazilian fugitive – who is wanted in his home country for failing to serve a prison sentence for raping a 5-year-old child -- in Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts.

ICE said the Brazilian, identified as 37-year-old Saulo Cardona Ferreira, had received "multiple criminal convictions" in Brazil in 2019 for raping the child and had been sentenced to 14 years in prison, but he had fled the country. The town of Sorriso, Mato Grosso, had issued a warrant for his arrest.

Now who do we know that lives there at Martha's Vineyard? I wonder if a crime happened and this guy was hauled out to cover up the real facts, oh don't say that doesn't happen. Remember how the Chief died and was covered up as to what happened? Well I bet the same people might be behind this guy being there.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I wonder who is source was?

Paul Sperry- Biden Classified Documents

11.3 marker.
Pinned tweet-
"Records reveal Biden had his personal lawyer send a FedEx driver to Penn Biden Center to pick up boxes of WH doc's on November 2, 2022- the day before November 3 the National Archives arrived @ the center to retrieve classified WH "documents" there.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

"Trust Us" Cohen was on the Today Show flogging the jabs for Covid, RSV and the Flu. Not satisfied she is now pushing testing as well. 4 new tests paid for by us.

Trust Us Cohen on the Today Show

It may just be a coincidence but I get this eerie feeling when she mentions her daughters ages 911. Especially as Guy Friday points out that there needs to be some FF to distract the public from what is really going on.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel none of the Ku posts come up. Blackout?

Inside UNICEF's Bizare 2018 Masquerade Ball.

The Rothschild ku post picture is here.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Election news. They are setting up the plan for mail in ballots.

Pennsylvania Undated Ballots Ruling

How can the judge Susan Paradise Baxter rule this way when "the handwritten dates are required by Pennsylvania state law"?
There needs to be in person voting to stop these efforts to rig the system.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Now some words from our friends at the WEF-

Care, Share, Dare- Why science is vital for saving the planet

Aside from the climate hysteria a new factoid emerges. Two thirds of new scientific research, paid by us the taxpayers, is only accessible with a paid subscription. Interesting that most of the "Climate" research is unavailable. Maybe if everyone could read it that might be somewhat inconvenient.

Since they brought this up we will need to do a review of the Trillion Trees Project. Seedballs.

Exposing the WEF in a Nutshell- Seedballs

Since they are the boots on the ground in Kenya I trust that they know a thing or two about how things grow there.

Meet and Greet- 2016

With all the WEF focus on shutting down all fossil fuels it is somewhat ironic that they are using fossil fuel- coal dust to sling these seedballs around.

WEF- Show and Tell

Respiratory Effects of Charcoal Dust- Courtesy of the NIH

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I keep getting a message saying you can only PM ATS Staff.
I was just saying hello and I'm glad you are back.

edit on 2023-11-22T10:40:38-06:0010Wed, 22 Nov 2023 10:40:38 -060040383040America/Chicago12 by RookQueen2 because: added

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Jeremy Ferrar has another weird Tweet link.

Inside one of the deadliest forests - and the Bushmeat hunters

Well isn't that interesting- these hunters have really long lasting antibodies to diseases like Ebola and Covid. They claim that it isn't Covid-19 but just imagine if it is. Long lasting immunity would be a problem wouldn't it?

He has really weird tweets just like Jeanne Marrazzo, Fauci's replacement.

Where is she? Where is Rochelle Walensky?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader
Essentially, cui bono, who benefits? Unleashing Hamas on Israel was certain to divert US resources away from Ukraine,

Perhaps it's more about diverting even more resources away from the U.S.

<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join