It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

I see both Andriano and Adriano as her name in different articles. Adriano seems more likely. Adriano and Hadrian are basically the same , etymologically speaking...

Adriano
Hadrian
Hadrian's Wall
Sycamore Gap Tree

Sycamore Gap tree: The story so far

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This was mentioned not long ago was it not. Interdasting if.....TRUE.

The name Oswald has an interesting meaning. "God" and "weald power". Deep state message?

I got a message for deep state.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   
PM Cherokeetroy

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Wow what a day, car explosion on Rainbow bridge, rumours of Iranian passport at the scene...ya know the explosion proof ones. A rumour as yet which may end up being just that.

Then there's this spying on Americans

Then we have this Woman marries a rag doll, they have babies

There's more but I only wanted to chill with popcorn this week and Enjoy the Show.

There's one thing though folks look at the arrests lately, it is happening. It's like we living different timelines at the same time.

Remember, the word "Ascension" wasn't just in the last Q post (4966) it's in post #4963 too.

ETA Just had to throw this in from Poso Open AI Q Star program

edit on 22-11-2023 by Imbackbaby because: Damn AI

Reuters link Reuters

I'm smelling shenannigans everywhere.
edit on 22-11-2023 by Imbackbaby because: needed to edit man.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: 777Vader
Essentially, cui bono, who benefits? Unleashing Hamas on Israel was certain to divert US resources away from Ukraine,

Perhaps it's more about diverting even more resources away from the U.S.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

I almost wonder if CV was directed at certain groups, inc the Homeless.

It just seems like maybe.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imbackbaby
Wow what a day, car explosion on Rainbow bridge, rumours of Iranian passport at the scene...

No way, it was defiantly defiantly just an accident.

I like how he explains it 17 times.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

I didn't get your pm, maybe I haven't made enough posts yet

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Yall frikkin sleeping on this?

Twitter is all Q right now

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

really? I don't have an "X" account, so whats going on/down?

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Earlier Elon Musk posted a Reuters article speculating why OpenAI/ChatGPT had fired Sam Altman.
www.reuters.com...

They speculated that he was let go not too long after some staff researchers and engineers wrote a letter to the board of directors warning of a powerful artificial intelligence discovery that they said could "threaten humanity".

Supposedly the OpenAI project was called Q* (ponounced Q-Star).

Then Elon Musk posts Q*Anon.

I find this all fascinating. Wasn't _GHOST_ talking a lot about AI and Machine Learning in the ATS Discord channel not long ago, and about how it can impact the world? Talking about AI that could interpret brainwaves from all humans and read minds. Also how it is a double edged sword, but on one side of the sword could be used as a truth detector to help remove corruption and evil from the world, but the other side is zero-privacy. Synchronicity...

edit on 23-11-2023 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Supposedly Q* was good at mathematical equations. This immediately has me thinking about artificial intelligence being used by some countries to help make nuclear weapons or other powerful devices, maybe even a time machine, or some other currently unknown scientific advancements we have yet to achieve that are ultimately dangerous in the wrong hands.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

www.reuters.com...

Some at OpenAI believe Q* (pronounced Q-Star) could be a breakthrough in the startup's search for what's known as artificial general intelligence (AGI), one of the people told Reuters. OpenAI defines AGI as autonomous systems that surpass humans in most economically valuable tasks.

Nov 22 (Reuters) - Ahead of OpenAI CEO Sam Altman’s four days in exile, several staff researchers wrote a letter to the board of directors warning of a powerful artificial intelligence discovery that they said could threaten humanity

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:08 AM
link   
from that Reuters link;

Researchers consider math to be a frontier of generative AI development. Currently, generative AI is good at writing and language translation by statistically predicting the next word, and answers to the same question can vary widely. But conquering the ability to do math — where there is only one right answer — implies AI would have greater reasoning capabilities resembling human intelligence. This could be applied to novel scientific research, for instance, AI researchers believe.

Unlike a calculator that can solve a limited number of operations, AGI can generalize, learn and comprehend.

In their letter to the board, researchers flagged AI’s prowess and potential danger, the sources said without specifying the exact safety concerns noted in the letter. There has long been discussion among computer scientists about the danger posed by highly intelligent machines, for instance if they might decide that the destruction of humanity was in their interest.

The problem is that this would only allow for black or white thinking, and not the reasoning that humans do when making a choice. Now the real question is, "Was this story put out there in order to deflect a missile launch and nuclear hit on a US city?"

Imagine that this could be done, and much like the shadows of Maui, blame could be pushed off on others. "Oh, the AI did it not us,"

I'm beginning to believe that AI doesn't mean "Artificial Intelligence", but rather means "Alternative Instances". Now where's that information dump at.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Didn't realize _GHOST_ talked about this on discord. Literally was talking with my mom a few hours ago about how funny it would be if they tried to build an ai that controlled us, but instead it turned around and outed all corruption. Nice Synchronicity.

ETA: Just found one of the links _GHOST_ provided regarding mind reading neural nets... www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Post 305 has more personal synchronicities. I was born in Pensacola, FL. Merry Christmas!!
edit on 23-11-2023 by Irikash1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 03:44 AM
link   
A Final Message from VK

God's Family has been leading US step by step.
Peace = the Prize & Forgiveness Means Everything

Happy Thanksgiving to All! 123

edit on 23-11-2023 by brewtiger123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Now the real question is, "Was this story put out there in order to deflect a missile launch and nuclear hit on a US city?"

Imagine that this could be done, and much like the shadows of Maui, blame could be pushed off on others. "Oh, the AI did it not us,"

I'm beginning to believe that AI doesn't mean "Artificial Intelligence", but rather means "Alternative Instances". Now where's that information dump at.

I'm going to one up this thought of mine.

We know that the Bidens are a bit of the racists, so imagine if a US missile is launched and hits a city like Detroit? It has a lot of vacant houses and urban areas, and the ones that aren't vacant are most likely occupied by people of a certain skin tone.

This missile strike could be used as a major distraction for the Hunter Congressional appearance, but wait, if the culprit of the missile launch is fingered as a rouge AI. Now the administration has a National Security reason to shut down the Internet so they can claim to purge the internet of this AI.

While we could all guess that the real reason for the internet being shut down would be so that news about whatever Hunter says in Congress isn't spread around and the White House can control the narrative of it all. Not to mention that all the news would about how Detroit is having to recover from the missile accident (even if it's a nuclear disaster). In the end, the public would be horrified by the news about the AI and not give two cares about whatever Hunter has to say.

While this is just a speculative notion, I think we should be aware that this is the same people that foster school shootings as a way to disarm the public.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Season of Thanks a reply to: Guyfriday
For entertainment purposes of course

I sure hope #NESERA, pays my mortgage for Christmas. . Happy birthday Mr. President.- Marilyn Monroe

Dead Man Walking

In a human-mouse species mixing experiment utilizing the WT, we detect only 1.7% multiplets - much lower than droplet-based approaches.
WTHIT

VKM
edit on 2023/23/11 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger123

You see the picture you put up.. The tarrot of the star.. the star is always sirius.. Represented in ancientc times with the star of Ishtar. (8 pointed star) Remember the q post.. something like : what is a star.. how about a little pytharon reduction on Q (17) 1= 7 = 8..
Trump 88.. lions gate 88.. worlds collide..

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join