It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 262
<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Much better thanks cherokeetroy... I feel detoxed.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Irikash1

Thanks for that thought provoking post irikash - it resonated deeply for me.

I have a couple of friends who get regular panic attacks - for different reasons and with different results:

One was married but got raped and lost her husband and kids as a result. Though she has kids back now, and a new understanding, loving husband, she gets the attacks whenever her personal sphere approaches risk. So far she is a fish struggling to stay afloat - but shes getting stronger. I introduced her new husband so hopefully have helped.

The other friend, seemingly, had everything; good looks, boy band physique and character, all the women he wanted, and the salesman's patter to get whatever he desired. When he walked into the pub the place lit up; the depressed and down felt alive again and times were good. What I didn't realise, until now, is that we were all drawing his energy from him and he would get periodic anxiety attacks because of the weight on his shoulders. As he grew from an 18 yr old to a 30 yr old, we were 2 of a strong band of four providing light energy in the village but he drew more and more on my energy - only fair I guess. Eventually the other two of our band died in turn of cancer and antidepressants - but oddly, "Sparky" and I grew stronger with each death. He's now a multi-millionnaire and we each wonder which of us is next.

The sharing of the LIGHT of human energy is a powerful force for good but we must all be more aware of the potential "circuit breaks" we cause to others when we depend too much on their energy - balance and equity is key.

edit on 10-11-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Because none of the so-called "experts" in the media are acknowledging that President Trump declassified a boatload of documents before turning the White House over to crooked Joe, this tells me that they know about the declassification.

They all have seen this: www.federalregister.gov... ation

And they go out of their way to pretend it doesn't exist. Smith's "classified documents" case is built on a false assumption, and they (media and experts) know it.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I need a bit of help with this one...Scavino posted it before - could be 2 to 4 years ago. I'd love to check the day count DELTA!

SCAVINO VIDEO COMMS, at 15:10 EST on 10th:

a) Video is 38 seconds long... #38 Calm before the Storm,

b) Yellow UP/DOWN diamond road sign points to #135 (1st of Rothschild Central Banks posts), which is a 6yr DELTA today... = 72 months = 313 weeks:

c) RED1, RED2 & RED4 comms... see #4414:

Prolly more comms but that'll do for now

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 02:12 AM
link   
As I said yesterday:

Something is going down soon, and I feel that the order to run are coming out. A lot of US political figures are refusing to run for re-election, and I bet this isn't just a US issue.

Today another one drops out.

Republican Rep. Brad Wenstrup, who leads the House GOP's investigation of the origins of COVID-19, says he won't seek reelection next year.

Wenstrup represents Ohio's 2nd Congressional District and was first elected to the House in 2012. He said in a video posted on X on Thursday that he would be stepping down to spend more time with his family.

A tip off on this one:

As chair of the House select subcommittee on the coronavirus pandemic, Wenstrup led an inquiry into the virus' origins and the government's response.

Wenstrup, who is also a longtime member of the House Intelligence Committee, has accused U.S. intelligence of withholding key facts about its investigation into the coronavirus.

Seems odd. Something else caught my eye while reading this story.

The Navy is seeking information about properties it could possibly lease near Bremerton to support military operations, as Puget Sound Naval Shipyard continues to plan for upgrades to meet the nation's current and future needs over the coming decade.

The Naval Facilities Engineering Systems Command (NAVFAC), Northwest released a Request for Interest (RFI) on Oct. 26, which shows its interest in properties that could be available for 14 different operations and sit within approximately 40 travel miles from Naval Base Bremerton. The RFI describes a potential need for leases of up to ten years, hinting more at the scope of work planned for the shipyard.

Link to PDF of request

Are people leaving elected positions due to a looming war? Is this the last grasp of the Deep State that they are worried about?

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
sharing the vibration ....

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   
watch til the end Saturday sillies

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Something,
happening 4 shur
a reply to: Guyfriday

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Colorado State University BAT Link to Wuhan Institute of Virology - Fauci/NIAID- EcoHealth Alliance & DOD

They must have bats in the belfry to believe that this would fly. Since dates matter this was proposed in 2019 but then had been delayed by a certain plandemic. It's as if they have not learned anything at all. This is only a BSL-2 and they have plans to infect bats with Covid, Ebola and Nipah viruses?
I guess Nipah is on the Bingo card since we've had the Ebola and Covid played.

CSU fined for negligent treatment of animals in research

Being somewhat familiar with CSU, the administration there seems to make some very questionable investment decisions such as building a football stadium at great expense but not directing any funding to improve residence halls. Also I really questioned why Chinese nationals were employed as professors.

CSU Stadium $220 million

Making this decision or even remotely considering this lab is going to repel students rather than attract them because after all who wants to be at ground zero.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   
lol

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

We have another Lahaina taking place- Acapulco, Mexico.

Wall Street Apes Tweet

Just checking for another source.
Two Different Acapulcos

Enemedia crickets.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Moderna excess liquid in vaccine doses

There is more than just a bit more. Just to highlight the first "Dear Healthcare Provider" [911] did not mention this pesky detail.

Exactly where is the FDA- it's rather disturbing that health providers had to alert them to the issue and the response? No worries if you happen to give way too much to a 6 month old.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Well, well, well what have we here?
Critics cast doubt on Drosten's doctorate

Jikkyleaks and the Mouse Army had serious concerns about him, especially because he was the one that pushed the super sensitive PCR test that helped promote the plandemic.

Obviously a pawn placed on the board in advance to promote the agenda. As you know I have trust issues around the science.
Now we have a fake thesis to establish his credentials and a Watch the Water event.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

You gave me a "LEST WE FORGET" synchronicity with your Stevie Winwood video, MT.

He came to dinner at my parents' around 1977, the year of his first solo album - brought by a mutual friend who was a GCHQ spook that lived in his village. You've brought back memories of him playing our clapped out upright piano after dinner! I remember an almost saintly aura or vibration from his presence.

Trying to recall the friend's name through searches led me to pulling together 3 or 4 connections in my parents life that weren't previously apparent; so thanks for that.

I notice the music video is also 4:13 long = PI MIRROR/COMPLETION?

About to delve into your new signature links!

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Irikash1

God has been talking to us daily.
He has given us THE KEY & is showing us THE WAY.

The Wall = As Above, So Below = STARLINK (Protects the Heavens)
HANDS ACROSS AMERICA (Protects the Earth) = United With Love, We Stand
Nothing is what it Seems = Open Your Eye (Heart) = God is Love = The Only Way
How We See the World Changes Everything = They Need Us Divided
The Time is NOW = TRUST = A Leap of Faith = GERONIMO!

PEACE = THE PRIZE & FORGIVENESS MEANS EVERYTHING

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger123

In the smallest of details is everything. As Above so below. Thankful that we get to communicate with God on a level that matches our understanding. The further along our understanding the more magnificent this existence becomes and the more intimate our communications. We get the opportunity of witnessing God come fully into Human form once again(perfect balance). All to guide us towards becoming perfectly in balance ourselves = Fully Awakened. Once we achieve resonance, the world will see what would be considered miracles today become common place.

Some of those communications take place in the form of simple things like the graphic of hands across America and the year I was born. Then The Jackson's Can you feel it shows a great representation of how I visualize sending golden rays filled with rainbows to my surroundings and those I interact with. It's these little things that bring me further into gratitude as I see God at work.
edit on 11-11-2023 by Irikash1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger123

Noticed that the sun and earth's magnetic field show up in your post. Makes me think of the cyclical cataclysm that happens on Earth. Get the feeling we may do better this time around.
edit on 11-11-2023 by Irikash1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

>compelled<

An Honor To Serve

>compulsory<

edit on 11-11-2023 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
NEWS UNLOCKS MAP... a RE_READ of #4414 based on today's Real Raw News article

Biden-Funded Ukrainian Military Tortures, Kills, and EATS Innocent Russian Civilians

The Ukrainian military has abducted and tortured, maimed, killed, and consumed elderly Russian citizens from border settlements near the city of Gokovo, according to FSB agent Andrei Zakharov and gruesome video General Valery Zaluzhny, Ukraine’s commander in chief of armed forces, sent to the Russian Ministry of Defense.

Zakharov said Ukraine’s elite 10th Mountain Assault Brigade has made numerous border incursions since the start of Vladimir Putin’s Special Military Operation, each time abducting Russian citizens, including the elderly and young children, and dragging them across the border to face unimaginable, sadistic torture. Although the Russian army has interceded and prevented several raids, the 10th Mountain Brigade appears to have adopted U.S. insurgency tactics and has craftily learned to avoid Spetznas patrols.

My recent SCAVINO decode pointed out it's RED4 reference.

I'm now reading RED1 to RED6 as RED LINES the cabal crosses.

Could US equipment being used by Ukraine to commit war crimes against Russian civilians cause a US/RUSSIA WWIII escalation?
(I.e. in the unraveling plan denouement - as opposed to a real one).

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
To The Lukers
Your invitation

WWG1WGA

God Bless America

edit on 11-11-2023 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

top topics

<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join