It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 261
<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Manchin is also not seeking re-election in West Virginia.

According to the WSJ Page A1-
"Senator Joe Manchin said Thursday that he won't run for another term in deep red West Virginia, delivering a blow to fellow Democrats' long-shot effort to hold on to their narrow majority and renewing speculation about whether he would pursue a presidential bid."

That fire side chat with Bill Gates, the kiss of death, doesn't help.
Buried in the article page A4- Mitt Romney is retiring and is being urged to run for President. Floating the dream team- Manchin as President and Romney as VP?
"The Draft Romney/Manchin Committee plans to make a formal announcement next week."

This committee has 3 plans for the funds they raise-
1. To conduct polling in swing state.
2. Build a campaign infrastructure.
3. And to "lobby delegates to No Labels' planned convention next March to urge then to nominate the duo."

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
When Americans realize that Joe Biden is a career crook, everything Donald Trump and his patriotic supporters have done, will seem justified, in order to protect our nation.

You name it... It was a justified action.
👍

The News Media are sensing this and are scared to death, because they were/are co-conspirators in the horrific scams perpetrated upon the citizens of our great nation.
😡

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Chief Nerd Tweet About the Vaers Reporting System

There was just so much manipulation taking place.
Pinned tweet-
"The BMJ has found that the FDA and CDC essentially maintain two seperate VAERS data bases:
A public facing data base, containing only initial reports; and a private, back-end system containing all of the updates and corrections- such as a formal diagnosis, recovery, or death."

What is "Trust Us" Cohen doing in Brazil??? Seriously does she do any work at all?

Check-in with Cohen

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

They should be scared to death. "Live" mirror is "Evil", just saying.

I decided to start auditing CNN and this cropped up-

Maid, Woodworker and Chauffeur to testify against President Trump

Were back to the storing of classified documents at Mar-A-Logo. Oddly this article has left off the plumber.

For some reason the word chauffeur stood out to me. Just messing around a bit-
[FF], eur-Europe?, AU- Australia or silver. ch mirror- Hillary Clinton/China.

Back to the
Covid Wars-

Sasha Latypova "Experimental Unapproved Substance [A Poison]

EAU vs EUA, Some fancy dealings by HHS. This is rather technical but they plan to simplify this for the rest of us.

A couple of key points. The use of the EUA provided the go around-
-there was no need for informed consent,
-"maybe effective" opinion of HHS was the only applicable criteria for commercial deployment.
-clinical trial data was not required.

The switcheroo to the BLA pathway, which was a new FDA structure, boiled down to speed and efficiency to get the jabs out and eliminate the rules.

As for the Lots the FDA regulator for Lot release does not apply to investigational drug products.

What about a recall of these faulty drugs when it was obvious there were serious adverse effects- The FDA refused to recall because they were not required to do so under the BLA.

By declaring an EUA this allowed them expanded access to the entire population rather than just targeted subgroups like the elderly or the immunocompromised population.

They define the critical year of 2017 where they have discovered the final touch ups of the weapons platform. The only question was when to pull the trigger. Personally I felt 2016 was critical.

We need to focus on the date switch between March 17, 2020 and February 4, 2020.

3 years ago yesterday November 9, 2020 Albert Bourla announced that Pfizer had positive news about the jabs. New low for Pfizer $29.02 with bouncing around a bit higher atm.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Glad to see you back after your recent NHS misadventure.

Yemen is a member of the Arab League. AL has 22 members (11+11) and was formed in Cairo on 22 (11+11) March 1945.

Emergency summit of Arab League Council to be held on November 11 in Riyadh

And there seems to be some potential for un/intentional disaster in London too on Saturday (see "rodent" forum). Other capitals too probably.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   
More SCAVINO VIDEO COMMS, at 00:14 EST on 10th:

a) Video is 1:19 long = 9/11 MIRROR,

b) This is, personally, quite shpooky - the song played is CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU as covered by MORTEN HARKET of A-HA fame - so it's messaging an A-HA MOMENT?

Why shpooky? ...Because this is the song that I often sing as the final song at karaoke nights. Here's the Morten Harket version... note the MIRROR and LOVE references in the video (brewtiger):

c) Tweet timestamp points to DURHAM... 00:14,

d) Watch the tweet video and I think there seem to be Kennedys in it? Notice the familiar embraces POTUS45 gives them:

Gematria for last two pics:

THE UNITER = 120, 720, 547 =
THE AKASHIC RECORDS,
I AM MAKING THE CABAL REGRET,
SKYFALL,
TRIBES OF ISRAEL,
GENESIS ESTATE,
TRIGGERING GATES,
LET'S F*CKING GO!
STORM IS HERE,

THANKYOU MR PRESIDENT = 256, 1536, 1312 =
BELTESHAZZAR (Babylonian name of Daniel... see Daniel 1:7),
THE ARK OF THE COVENANT,
I AM SHANE BROWNING,
JESUS AND THE CHILDREN,
BANKS PAY US TRILLIONS,

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The week ending tonight has been the 314th week since Q's first post on Oct 28th, 2017...

What say you, MT? You've had PI in your profile a good long while!
edit on 10-11-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Thanks MBSC, and cheers for the 1111 / Arab League linkage!

Obama >> H.U.M.A >> Arab League?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
The week ending tonight has been the 314th week since Q's first post on Oct 28th, 2017...

What say you, MT? You've had PI in your profile a good long while!

IT was said Timing was everything - Happy Diwali 23

Diwali (also called Divali or Deepavali) is a “festival of lights” that celebrates the triumph of light over dark, good over evil, and the blessings of victory, freedom, and enlightenment.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
RelSciHistItSufi
I guess I am going to have to put a gnarly, metal protection hedge around you!
Of course I am teasing....kinda, but I am glad you are okay my friend!

I have a question for anyone that wishes to answer. Why aren't "We the People" demanding that presidential candidates declare they running mate for V.P.?
As I was pondering on this I realized that we have NOT had a V.P. that I would vote for. This is an important position and hopefully the country has learned how bad of a position we got in during this term with a dementia patient as our prez & and a trashy, ignorant . human that couldn't find her way out of a wet paper bag if you gave her a knife!......thoughts please?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Lemme check

Gates Bus Associates Reach $365 Million Settlement w/Epstein’s Victims Gates Fauci Obama Biden w/China developed experimental mRNA altering DNA jabs where ppl developed adverse events disabling & killing millions. ⁦⁦

@GovRonDeSantis
let's ctake a peek
www.breitbart.com... tims/
a reply to: Thoughtful3
40 years off.

BEHIND THE VEIL: Ingersoll Lockwood (Part 1) The Dark Secret behind the nefarious Webpage most were captivated by... It gets deeper and darker so watch out for more to come. ..#NCSWIC..

edit on 2023/10/11 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

Damn, I'm glad you're ok, you've been through it lately. As has Troy. Thinking of you both.

I appreciate that, IBB. I'm sure by now we are all feeling weary from the hardships of this life. At least I know I am.

I hope you feel better, Rel.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox
Hi CF. Do you have a pic of the queen with aliens in the background? When I got shut out, everything in my PM got erased! I have people that would like to see it, if you have it.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

You may be unaware of this but "Did you know that billionaire Clive Palmer procured an entire supply of Hydroxychloroquine for the whole population of Australia?

Yep, he done it after Trump talked about it then got told to shut up about it. There was a lot of good evidence around of HCQ have a beneficial effect back then, case has only gotten stronger since. More recently, the same parliament that destroyed the HCQ also voted to not have an inquiry in the rise of all cause mortality going on.

Such an insane situation...

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader
"One and done"

edit on 10-11-2023 by 777Vader because:

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2
Everything was saved here.
Extra-terrestrials.
My guess is aqua-restrial.
Hope this helps

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   
voterga.org...
voterga.org//VOTERGA-Raffensperger-Congress-Letter-Refutation.pdf
edit on 10-11-2023 by 777Vader because:

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

2 days ago, I had a scare with an anxiety attack(first I've ever had), that settled into my left side. Thankfully my heart was fine according to the ekg, blood work and xray. I did wind up writing this around the same time:

"Many seek the answers of what happens after we die. I am so grateful that God has allowed me to experience Her realm 3 times to gain an understanding. Before anyone balks at the idea of God being a Her, understand this, the Spirit realm is feminine and the Physical realm is masculine. When we marry both within our Hearts, we find Peace.

What I witnessed is a realm without time. We are told that if you are not saved, you go to hell. What I saw was both hell and heaven. When you leave your mortal shell, you have to go through your Self in order to reach heaven. This means everything that you have done you have to reconcile with.

Now remember, you have entered a realm of no Time. This means that when you go through your Self, it is stretched out to eternity. If you are unable to reconcile your life, you wind up stuck in this eternal phase. This is Hell. This is also why it's so important to do the inner work while you exist in the realm where Time does exist, because it is so much easier to do here than to try and take on an eternity of Self.

If, on the other hand, you are able to come to terms with your Self, you get to enter Heaven. In Heaven you experience something that very few, if any, have been able to experience, even briefly, in the Physical. You get to feel unadulterated unconditional Love, for eternity.

The simplest path is not always the easiest. You have to learn to love yourself, forgive others(many many times), and treat each person as though they were you(the you that has healthy Self Love). If you are able to do these things while here, your journey through your Self will be much easier to navigate in the end.

If enough of us make the above our goal, we may actually be able to start making this existence look like Heaven on earth.

If not, well I know where I'll be at the End/Beginning. This mortal life is a blip in comparison to infinity. I'll be spending my blip doing my best to bring Love, Peace, and Forgiveness to others.

Love you all!!"

Glad you are okay Rel 🤗

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Timely reminder on the Sikh festival of Divali, festival of lights, starting Sunday; thanks MT!

I remember in the 70s, when I was growing up in the Cotswolds, there was a Sikh antique dealer from Birmingham who was a "runner", meaning he had no shop and ran antiques from dealer to dealer, selling out of his car.

Anywho, my father and I always looked forward to Divali because his estate car boot would be full of Indian sweets that his wife had made for us to gorge on.

I worked closely with a Sikh for 5 years and found them to be the most tolerant of religions; "Happy that you believe whatever you prefer; this is what we believe". It was very refreshing.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

Cheers RookQueen, you make an important point:

Would it not make emminent sense for the voters to separately choose President AND Vice President.. rather than the prospective President choosing his VP?

This way the voters could select a counterbalance to their Presidential choice that would counter any negative aspects.

Come to think of it, why can't the voters select all key cabinet positions? That would bring better accountability to each role.

top topics

<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join