It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

We seem to be having a lot of 3 comms lately.

Naomi Biden - Secret Service fire shots at 3 people breaking into unmarked car

Is this a warning shot to 3 people- Joe Biden, Hunter Biden and James Biden?

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

It's going to get spicy today. David Martin will be on the Russel Brand show and the message they don't want to get out will reach millions.

David martin Tweet

In an earlier conversation he gave some encouraging information. 1/3 refused the jabs, 1/3 were forced but wouldn't have taken it leaving just 1/3 who willingly went along. Next time 2/3 will not comply.

Wall Street Apes- Food
It's not just our meat, it's the plants too.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Irikash1

Texas Lindsay Tweet

While we are distracted by this 23andMe has had a cyber attack.
23andMe Data Stolen

The article claims the attack targeted Ashkenazi Jews, not certain how they can explain this, Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk and Sergey Brin data was also hacked. Oddly Elon Musk and Sergey Brin have the same profile and account ID's in the leak. Those hackers are going to want more than $100 from them.

How do you protect your DNA?

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

For those that need some proof that there are happenings under the radar-

Santa Surfing- Election Fraud Cases.

Also I find it very odd how some people notables like Rochelle Walensky [CDC] and Jeanne Marrazzo [Fauci's replacement] have disappeared off the radar. What happened to Peter Daszak from EcoHealth Alliance? No tweets- radio silence. Marrazzo had the weirdest tweets.

Walensky would have followed the normal career path and now be on some Big Pharma board. It could be a case of the enemedia not reporting but usually Big Pharma companies make their own independent news announcements. So where are they?
Fauci is making the Speakers Series rounds and after the protests in Sacramento he may be somewhat reluctant to present in person.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

The thing is, those bills are untested in court, and are likely unconstitutional.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Just want to point out that as a granddaughter of the President, she doesn't rate Secret Service protection. Kennedy on the other hand does.

I think we need to also point out that Naomi is Hunter's kid that carved her name into the Capital Dome because, you know, she's a Biden. Kennedy on the other hand has had two assassination attempts, a home invasion, and attempted break-in at his house. Yet he has been denied Secret Service Protection.

What also bothers me of this Naomi story is that a Secret Service agent fired a shot but can't account for where the bullet went. Imagine if you got shot inside your home from this incident. I'm sure the Secret Service would paint you as one of the perpetrators in the crime just to cover up their incompetence.

It's no wonder Bidens think they rule the friggen world. The Biden Crime Family makes the Clintons look like a Girl Scout cookie sale. Geeshs!

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I find it strange that an organization as large and powerful as the U.S. government seems so panicky about Trump. Nothing about how he is regarded or treated makes sense to me.

Cheers

They are almost as afraid of Trump as they were of -Q-.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

We seem to be having a lot of 3 comms lately.

Naomi Biden - Secret Service fire shots at 3 people breaking into unmarked car

Is this a warning shot to 3 people- Joe Biden, Hunter Biden and James Biden?

Interesting. Will these agents be put on leave for discharging their weapons? They were under no threat and car break-ins are not something the personal protection detail deals with. It was not her car! Just opening fire on someone like that is a big no-no for anyone with a gun. In law enforcement that gets you kicked out after an investigation shows it was a negligent shooting.
So in other words I think you are on to something with it being a comm. It's bad press to have allegedly top tier federal agents just shooting at people WHO WERE NOT A THREAT TO THE PROTECTEE! We had a whole defend movement based on that type of activity.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   

edit on 13-11-2023 by 777Vader because:

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I think maybe the reason GATES is such a psycho is that he tried microdosing, as was trendy with his peers a few years ago, and he simply had a bad trip, which impacts the world negatively to this day.

It kinda makes sense...

edit on 13-11-2023 by 777Vader because:

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Gates is profoundly unbalanced. A social zero but a business titan with more money to spend than he knows what to do with. What could possibly go wrong ?

Cheers

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

These times are not unlike the Gilded Age business tycoons, with their mixed approach to social issues.

Robber Barons had it out on each other, but it was really the public who paid the price. Anything said in opposition to them was branded Communist, the ultimate False Dilemma. Owning the print press back then allowed a situation where the status quo could not be Questioned....just like now. htf we could march off millions to their death in war is mind-boggling.

Personally, I envision a better world than we have now, with rampant crime and global megasuffering. I don't see how the same systems that got us here are going to be the ones that liberate us. A place like Vulcan is one model, where focused thoughts and scientific education are paramount. People truly shouldn't have to worry about things like utility bills, no more than a "upper" class should have to worry about pet programs and governing the Masses.

Some of them look to plagues as a solution....a la Georgie Guidestones. Fairly, raping the planet for resources and maintaining a police state in order to babysit cultures who haven't progressed in 1000 years is not what I wish for the future either...
edit on 13-11-2023 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
a reply to: interupt42

For those that need some proof that there are happenings under the radar-

Santa Surfing- Election Fraud Cases.

Also I find it very odd how some people notables like Rochelle Walensky [CDC] and Jeanne Marrazzo [Fauci's replacement] have disappeared off the radar. What happened to Peter Daszak from EcoHealth Alliance? No tweets- radio silence. Marrazzo had the weirdest tweets.

Walensky would have followed the normal career path and now be on some Big Pharma board. It could be a case of the enemedia not reporting but usually Big Pharma companies make their own independent news announcements. So where are they?
Fauci is making the Speakers Series rounds and after the protests in Sacramento he may be somewhat reluctant to present in person.

Don't forget the mask wearers, like Biden and his Ballchin mask

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger123

Ah, there you are 🤗

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

The fast is a massive boost to cleaning and repairing the system. I use fasting salts with water to avoid cramping. It also reduces the energy used to digest food, allowing it to be focused elsewhere. I notice it's much easier to meditate when fasting as well. The longer the fast, the greater the benefits. Always check with your doctor before doing a fast if you have underlying health conditions.

Thank you for the birthday wishes 🤗

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   
With all this talk of Epstein's flight log, I have to ask:
"Who is Chuck Schumi?"

This "mystery" person flew on January 1st 1996, and departed from West Palm Beach, FL, United States, and arrived at Teterboro, NJ, United States.
Notable people on this flight were:
Jeff Epstein
Ghislaine Maxwell
Gwendolyn Beck
David Anton

Now I'm not going to say flat out that this is actually Chuck Schumer, but if it is then this flight happened not long after the House Judiciary Committee cleared the Clinton Administration from any wrong doings in the Waco Siege.

So anyone know who else is working with Venture Capitalist Arch Cummin or L.S.J.LLC?

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   
oh look.

Photos have emerged of coc aine that was found last summer at the White House — before the Secret Service executed a quick investigation into the matter without arresting a suspect.

A small baggy containing roughly one gram of the white, powdery substance is visible in locker no. 50 near the White House’s West Executive entrance, according to photos the Daily Mail received after filing a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with the protective agency.

The Secret Service concluded its probe just 11 days after the coc aine was discovered by an agent sweeping the West Wing on the night of Sunday, July 2, forcing a brief evacuation and a response by a Hazmat team before the substance could be identified.

The agency said it was unable to find the culprit due to “lack of physical evidence” after FBI forensic testing failed to turn up fingerprints or sufficient DNA on the bag.

“Without physical evidence, the investigation will not be able to single out a person of interest from the hundreds of individuals who passed through the vestibule where the coc aine was discovered,” the Secret Service said in a statement.

The problem with that last statement is this:

Officials at the White House know who handled a packet of coc aine that was found inside the Executive Mansion, and have confirmed that finding via fingerprint evidence, according to sources with direct knowledge of the investigation.

“We know who handled it,” one security source said. “We’ve known since last week.”

Two sources disclosed the name of the person who is believed to have handled the packet. Soldier of Fortune is withholding the name pending official confirmation.

Agents with the U.S. Secret Service found “suspicious white powder” inside the White House on July 2, prompting an emergency evacuation while tests were performed on the powder. A lab test proved that the white substance was coc aine.

Another test brought back a hit on fingerprints, the security source said.

The results came in quickly on the fingerprints because the sample was sent to a unit that gets results within 24 hours.

Well the New York post story has the pictures of the baggie, but still no accountability of who's it was. Now I think it's funny that this story came out on the same day that Hunters kid had the Secret Service shoot at a nonthreatening criminal in DC. Kind of makes me think that the baggie is either Joey-Joes or Naomi Biden holding it for herself or her dad. All the timing is very oddly placed.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

That is not Hunters kid.
That is his dead brother's kid, Beau.

That is however Hunters baby mama.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

You might want to recheck that. She is listed as Hunter's kid from Kathleen Buhle. You're thinking about Natalie Naomi Biden.

It might seem odd to most, but there is a reason why these types of families reuse names all the time. Hell, look at John McCain. John McCain was a great war hero of the Great War. John McCain II was a piece of crap that used his father's heroism to get him posted to some of the highest military positions during and after the second WW. John McCain the III was a piece a # that sold out his fellow Americans for fruit and tea (that's not even presenting the event on the USS Forrestal)

Convenance is the name of the game sometimes.
edit on 13/11/2023 by Guyfriday because: I corrected nothing... HA HA HA HA

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Ah, you are correct sir.
I made a mistake.

top topics

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join